BRN Discussion Ongoing

A nice overview of neuromorphic technology and brainchip has been noted in the mix.

I noticed the Snapchat logo alongside us, which was strange, but it turns out they acquired Grai Matter Labs last month :unsure:.

https://bits-chips.nl/artikel/grai-matter-labs-quietly-snapped-up-by-snap/

1714091816015.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
A nice overview of neuromorphic technology and brainchip has been noted in the mix.

I noticed the Snapchat logo alongside us, which was strange, but it turns out they acquired Grai Matter Labs last month :unsure:.

Reactions: 1 users

Iseki

Regular

View attachment 61573
I wonder what we can learn from the take-over?

Reactions: 2 users
Renesas: You make the Akida2000 chip.
BRN: No! You make the Akida2000 chip.
Renesas: No, You make the Akida2000 chip.
BRN: No! You make the Akida2000 chip.
BRN: But you told us what changes you wanted in the chip!
Renesas: We never said we'd manufacture the thing.
BRN: You make the Akida2000 chip.
Renesas: We're selling our own.
BRN: You make the Akida2000 chip.
BRN: But we held off because we thought you were. We didn't want to tread on your toes.
Renesas: No. We have to protect our shareholders.
BRN: Who?
Renesas: Good bye.
I want to ask you a couple questions Iseki.

Do you think you are smarter than Sean Hehir and Dr Anthony Lewis?

Do you think you have more knowledge, than the both of them, in what is required to build the foundations of a Company, literally on the cutting edge of a paradigm shift in A.I. technology?

The things you are continually posting on here and over on the crapper, suggest you do.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

7für7

Regular

Do you think you have more knowledge, than the both of them, in what is required to build the foundations of a Company, literally on the cutting edge of a paradigm shift in A.I. technology?

The things you are continually posting on here and over on the crapper, suggest you do.
This question should be asked not only to him. I wrote about it 1 or 2 weeks ago. Should be asked to all those who think they can manage everything better.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

View attachment 61573
The above attachment seems to exclude BRN from the event based sensors , we’re as oculi and others are placed in the centre of this diagram showing more versatility if I am reading this correctly. I would like to see BRN in the centre section

wilzy123

Founding Member
I wonder what we can learn from the take-over?

You know we're getting close to a 4C release when comments like this start appearing.

Is this you praying that you will soon find your way out of misery?

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Pappagallo

Regular
The above attachment seems to exclude BRN from the event based sensors , we’re as oculi and others are placed in the centre of this diagram showing more versatility if I am reading this correctly. I would like to see BRN in the centre section

Er, that’s because we don’t make sensors. We’re offering a solution that can make any sensor smart, which is about as versatile as it gets.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TECH

Regular
You know we're getting close to a 4C release when comments like this start appearing.

View attachment 61578

Well, hell-o it's John Wayne Gacy....praying to the devil....that black empty space of nothingness...

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular
Actually the left and the right part forms the middle part same if you mix red with yellow you get orange ! Without yellow or red, there is no orange!

Reactions: 1 users

Tezza

Regular
Come on Sean spit it out.

Labsy

Regular
Just for the record I'm not expecting anything fantastic just yet....

Reactions: 8 users

Iseki

Regular

What do I know? I'm just a farmer.
But here's a question for you.
Why do you want BRN to be modeled on Arm and not NVIDIA?

And a question for Sean.
If a client said to Sean: I'd like to get my hands on 1,000,000 Akida chips in 6 months time. What would the answer be?

You just have to be smart enough to ask questions.

Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 5 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

View attachment 61578
Love your work DH

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Well, hell-o it's John Wayne Gacy....praying to the devil....that black empty space of nothingness...

You see that @Iseki. You're getting compared to Gacy now.

May I remind you borat .You can put dickheads on ignore

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular
Sean and his team are sitting safe in front of their laptop or holding their smartphones watching TSE Forum and thinking “ok… they are really tough…let’s make them rich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
May I remind you borat .You can put dickheads on ignore
You see that @Iseki. You're getting compared to a d ickhead now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom