BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
No way! You need to carefully reread Frontgrade Gaisler’s LinkedIn post (which is not about embedded world 2024, by the way, just in case you missed that).
It literally says:

Dr. Jonathan Tapson from BrainChip visited our booth at Space Symposium to discuss neuromorphic processing for space applications. They have been developing and continuously improving their technology for extremely efficient AI inference and learning.”

View attachment 60632

Do you really believe our company would send someone who doesn’t work for them (in what capacity remains to be seen) to a Colorado Springs conference they are not involved with in order to discuss serious business matters with a Swedish company that we know is planning on integrating our IP into their hardware very soon and possibly also discuss our disruptive tech with interested third parties that are paying the Frontgrade Gaisler booth a visit?!

Just because he is an expert on neuromorphic hardware, happens to have known our CTO for years and conveniently lives in the same US state the Space Symposium is currently taking place (I suppose living 300 miles away from the venue counts as “just around the corner” within the Universe scheme of things 😉)?

Think about it: Alf Kuchenbuch, our Munich-based VP of Sales EMEA could hop on a short flight to Gothenburg any time to talk to Sandi Habinc or someone else from Frontgrade Gaisler in person.

Jonathan Tapson’s lanyard says “Visitor” as he was neither an attendee nor a speaker at the Space Symposium, and BrainChip isn’t an exhibitor either (whereas Frontgrade Gaisler has a booth). I scrolled through the Space Symposium’s Flickr photostream and picked out two pictures to demonstrate what I mean (the conference coincided with the eclipse on April 8).

View attachment 60633

View attachment 60634

If you ask me, the Frontgrade Gaisler LinkedIn post’s wording and accompanying photo are unambiguous. All that’s missing is some sort of confirmation by BrainChip or Jonathan Tapson himself.
@Frangipani

From Brainchips IR Dept, "Dr J Tapson is engaged with Brainchip as a part-time consultant"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

Yeah, but I've heard Sean shows him up at the urinal. 🤣
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.33.31 am.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000014976.jpg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
I just found out who is behind this excellent article! 👆🏻
View attachment 60636

View attachment 60637

View attachment 60644

View attachment 60645

[Can’t open the link to the website https://www.neurodynamic.ai, though - it says the server could not be found… Maybe AGI has taken over already and blocked it from public view… 😂]

The talented blog author, Tamal Acharya, works for both Tata Consultancy Services and NeuroCortex.AI:

View attachment 60639
View attachment 60641 View attachment 60642
View attachment 60646

View attachment 60647
Hi

I would take Amritansh's articles with a grain of salt.

I was reading through some of his medium posts and found an article dated December 2023 in which his article quoted Bob Beachler who had left the company almost 4 years earlier.... He is using ChatGPT for the articles. They are trash.

EDIT: I have just now read the recent post about their 'partnership' with brainchip and having received some tech from the team to play with. I will instead say this: their previous posts are trash! The next posts could be interesting! :)

As an FYI, I ran their previous post through an AI content detector and it was 95%+ AI developed content.

I just ran their recent partnership post through the same AI content detector and it has come back as being human text.

1712800014950.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000014978.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Hi

I was reading through some of his medium posts and found an article dated December 2023 in which his article quoted Bob Beachler who had left the company almost 4 years earlier.... He is using ChatGPT for the articles. They are trash.

EDIT: I have just now read the recent post about their 'partnership' with brainchip and having received some tech from the team to play with. I will instead say this: their previous posts are trash! The next posts could be interesting! :)

As an FYI, I ran their previous post through an AI content detector and it was 95%+ AI developed content.

I just ran their recent partnership post through the same AI content detector and it has come back as being human text.

View attachment 60668
Hello! 👁️👄👁️

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Would love to know how quantum ventures and Brainchip May 2023 partnership for cybersecurity is progressing.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 1.11.00 pm.png

Intel's next-gen Lunar Lake CPUs will be able to run Microsoft's Copilot AI locally thanks to 45 TOPS NPU performance​

News
By Cale Hunt
published 13 hours ago

The new CPUs are expected to deliver more than 100 TOPS total, smashing Meteor Lake's 34 TOPS capability.
Comments (3)
Intel's Pat Gelsinger at Intel Vision 2024

(Image credit: Intel)

What you need to know​

• Intel hosted its Vision 2024 event in Phoenix, Arizona this week, where it showed off next-gen Lunar Lake processors and many upcoming AI advancements.
  • It was revealed that the Lunar Lake chips will offer total package performance in the range of 100+ TOPS, with 45 TOPS set aside for the NPU.
  • Intel Core Ultra CPUs from the current Meteor Lake lineup offer about 34 TOPS of performance total, with 10 TOPS for the NPU alone.
  • Microsoft plans to make its AI assistant Copilot run locally on laptops, which will require at least 40 TOPS of NPU performance.

Intel's Vision 2024 event kicked off this week in Phoenix, Arizona, with a major focus on AI and what the company has in store for its next generation of Lunar Lake processors (CPU).

As first reported by Tom's Hardware, Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger revealed that the next-gen Lunar Lake CPUs will have more than 100 TOPS of total package performance for AI tasks, with the NPU getting 45 TOPS on its own.

TOPS stands for "Tera Operations per Second" or "Trillion Operations per Second," and it's currently the standout term being used to approximately measure the expected AI performance in AI PCs. The term ties in directly with the Neural Processing Unit (NPU), which is a new PC component optimized specifically to handle AI tasks.

Intel Core Ultra processor with NPU

(Image credit: Windows Central)

With Qualcomm's Snapdragon X Elite CPU offering 45 TOPS of NPU performance and 75 TOPS total across the chip, it's unsurprising that Intel was quick to give an update on next-gen Lunar Lake capabilities.

Its Meteor Lake CPUs — like the Core Ultra chips we're seeing in the best laptops available today — top out at 34 TOPS total package performance (with the CPU, GPU, and NPU portions counted together), with just 10 TOPS carved out for the NPU alone.

On AMD's side, its Ryzen 8040-series mobile chips have an NPU with 16 TOPS; that number goes up to 39 TOPS for the whole package. AMD is also hard at work, boosting its AI performance to keep up with the competition. It's expected that its next-gen "Strix Point" mobile CPUs will offer up to three times as much AI performance thanks to a new XDNA 2 NPU, as revealed in December at AMD's Advancing AI event.

Intel, AMD, and Qualcomm are clearly putting a lot of emphasis on AI performance as measured by TOPS, and for good reason. AI PCs are all the rage right now, and AI features will continue to embed themselves in the devices we use every day. I don't think it's yet time to rush out and buy an AI PC, but it's clear that things are only going to heat up as we move forward.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Hi

View attachment 60668
Good on you @SERA2g

Labsy

Regular
Hi guys, I feel we are entering a new phase very soon, perhaps in the next week or 2....
Let's go brainchip 🦾🦿🔥🔥🔥🌡️🌡️🌋🚀🚀🎉🎇🎆
(Pure speculation founded by adoration)
Ps. @Fact Finder please come back.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi guys, I feel we are entering a new phase very soon, perhaps in the next week or 2....
Careful just what you're feeling there Buddy. Mrs Buttersworth might be watching. 🤣

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Fire

toasty

Regular
Had a quick look over at the crapper and FF is posting plenty over there...........

Reactions: 9 users
Had a quick look over at the crapper and FF is posting plenty over there...........
I think one of the reasons he is posting there, is because of the potentially larger exposure to his posts.

Which is better for us, as far as new investor interest.
Ironically, he would receive many more likes and exposure here..

BrainChip, is considered just another "also-ran" over there now.

The long drawn out journey, to what will be an "overnight success" has worn the multitudes down, on that forum.

But, BrainChip and AKIDA, are not also-rans.

Many of us, can feel that the pot has been brought to the front burner and it's on high and getting close to boiling.

When seriously good things start bubbling over in earnest, we will start to see the true value of our investment taking place.

It definitely won't be measured in cents.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
View attachment 60674
I was expecting to see some cute little lawnbot 😛..

Good thing it'll have AKIDA A.I. in it, or it looks like it could have you, or your house!

• Haha
Top Bottom