Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000014795.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

stuart888

Regular
Off topic, but interesting! Frank Kruger, also interesting.

• Fire
  • Love

Guzzi62

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

MrNick

Regular

Education is one of the most powerful ways to infuse next gen people and leaders to ensure Ubiquity!!

View attachment 60336
Absolutely… and eventually the next generation of business leaders will say…”hang on, let me ‘Akida’ that…”

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Little bit of back pressure & building , plenty of bubbles in the trading string ........ I'm going with a Positive Close.

Turn On The Bubbles - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

Someone get that lass another bottle of French Champagne .... pronto

Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Good morning Esqy,

Yes, I also noticed the University of Oklahoma missing from that list, but it still appears under the partners section of the home page.

Maybe an internal error or they may have dropped out ??

Tech.
Hi Tech

Excluding engagements us shareholders are unaware of, I think it's just a case of the tsex partnership list being more accurate than the list that the brainchip team have maintained over time lol.

I honestly think if Rob Telson looked at our list that gets circulated from time to time he would realise one or more partners are missing from the internal ecosystem documents he's maintaining.

Brainchip shareholders are an entirely different breed of human 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

ndefries

Regular
Renesas and Megachips paid millions for BrainChip’s IP more than 3 years ago and WHAT NOW NOTHING.
What happened to late 2023 for Renesas bringing a product to market.

Still waiting Sean.
Management all talk no show.
And Sean and the top end of the tree will won't there FREE Shares at the AGM.
Sometimes you just don't know and that is the risk. I know MegaChip didn't just buy a license for several $M to let it expire and not be used. Take a hypothetical that Akida is used in the next Nintendo as an AI accelerator and vision sensor.

Would you expect that to be announced? it just wouldn't happen. It would just appear in market and royalties start being paid. Then you will have the better problem of trying to figure out where they came from. I look forward to that problem.

Remember MegaChips has partnered and invested in MorseMicro and combining low power AI, self learning and internet access 1KM from wifi is going to lead to some pretty impressive use cases that Akida will be right there when chip decisions are being made with MegaChip support.

I kind of hope there was a merger of MegaChip and BrainChip - Who wouldn't want a MegaBrainChip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Sometimes you just don't know and that is the risk. I know MegaChip didn't just buy a license for several $M to let it expire and not be used. Take a hypothetical that Akida is used in the next Nintendo as an AI accelerator and vision sensor.

Would you expect that to be announced? it just wouldn't happen. It would just appear in market and royalties start being paid. Then you will have the better problem of trying to figure out where they came from. I look forward to that problem.

Remember MegaChips has partnered and invested in MorseMicro and combining low power AI, self learning and internet access 1KM from wifi is going to lead to some pretty impressive use cases that Akida will be right there when chip decisions are being made with MegaChip support.

I kind of hope there was a merger of MegaChip and BrainChip - Who wouldn't want a MegaBrainChip

So what BrainChip is in the cupboard

Reactions: 1 users

ndefries

Regular
So what BrainChip is in the cupboard
Hopefully, it will not be for much longer. the good news is that it won't take 10 of our partners to bring a product to market before a big rerating of the share price happens. It seems like space, the most extreme unforgiving conditions is where akida will shine first. You can not buy this advertising and endorsement. Can't wait for the rest of our partners to release. Particularly prohesee. The M&A premium will start appearing then.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

CHIPS

Regular
Good morning Esqy,

Yes, I also noticed the University of Oklahoma missing from that list, but it still appears under the partners section of the home page.

Maybe an internal error or they may have dropped out ??

Tech.

But Oklahoma was on the list already yesterday.

1712301941957.png

Reactions: 2 users

Frangipani

Regular
Uni researchers in the United Arab Emirates (from New York University Abu Dhabi and Khalifa University, Abu Dhabi) have experimented with Akida for neuromorphic AI-based robotics - the field our CTO Dr. Tony Lewis is an expert in:

7D1E9470-018C-42B0-8D47-A42CD83D1341.jpeg

E2C367E9-A176-4F44-8743-CB8515C3A4CB.jpeg

D3EAF159-9735-4F49-803B-C07B845D7075.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Frangipani

Regular

View attachment 60345

Good morning, CHIPS,

but only on the BrainChip website under partners in the University AI Accelerator Program (https://brainchip.com/partners/ or https://brainchip.com/brainchip-university-ai-accelerator/).

It was/is missing in yesterday’s LinkedIn post:

DCDC3671-F920-4A16-85E6-B390928AD3C5.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire

rgupta

Regular
Renesas and Megachips paid millions for BrainChip’s IP more than 3 years ago and WHAT NOW NOTHING.

Still waiting Sean.
Very simple
2+2=4
124554+566567
Will take some time
1+4-6766+88799*45(89+67) % of 11
Will take a lot of time
Moral of story bigger the problem more time it will take to solve.

• Haha

Slade

Top 20

Still waiting Sean.
Dumpster Fire GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular

View attachment 60345

Please read what I posted carefully..it maybe just a simple error, but whomevers responsible for double checking the company's linkedin or any other released statements needs to be summoned into Seans office and given a short sharp lecture on what is expected at this level, basic errors aren't acceptable in my book..is it an insult to the University of Oklahoma ? you decide..

Still love our ethics..but not the continous little errors we all pick up on..imagine being a real big paying customer..not a great look.

Just my opinion..cheers and goodnight.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

CHIPS

Regular
Good morning, CHIPS,

but only on the BrainChip website under partners in the University AI Accelerator Program (https://brainchip.com/partners/ or https://brainchip.com/brainchip-university-ai-accelerator/).

It was/is missing in yesterday’s LinkedIn post:

View attachment 60348

Good morning Frangipani,

oh, now I understand. I guess it was ... again :rolleyes: ... just a ... little ... mistake by BrainChip. I thought they had hired a marketing company so that such mistakes would not happen anymore? :unsure:

Reactions: 3 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

FJ-215

Regular
Please read what I posted carefully..it maybe just a simple error, but whomevers responsible for double checking the company's linkedin or any other released statements needs to be summoned into Seans office and given a short sharp lecture on what is expected at this level, basic errors aren't acceptable in my book..is it an insult to the University of Oklahoma ? you decide..

Still love our ethics..but not the continous little errors we all pick up on..imagine being a real big paying customer..not a great look.

Just my opinion..cheers and goodnight.
Hi Tech,

Agreed, not a good look and no, we never want to subject a major client to this sort of oversight.

On a different topic, I'm looking at getting a new set of golf clubs. Gone are the days of just hitting some demo clubs and making decision. This is now a high tech world of comparing ball speeds, spin rates and launch/decent angles. Trackman/GC Quad are standard pieces of kit.

It seems no modern Pro leaves home without a launch monitor so vital are "the numbers".

You can see where I'm going with this. :sneaky:

Edit,
I still don't buy that AKD1000 was "too narrow" in its use cases

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
After all, it was about universities here. The dots are really not my talent, so I'll just throw them in and see if anyone is interested.

1712309857760.png

1712309620261.png

1712309061709.png

1712309120468.png

1712309174049.png

1712309269701.png

1712309371237.png

So two more universities that are still missing from the list?

However. I had only taken a look at onsemi because of this article at Wevolver:

The latest advancements in Akida Edge technology have showcased remarkable use cases across various industries.

And was surprised how big onsemi is!
1712310477383.png

I had read the latest article about their hostile mini-tender offer issue.

But onsemi has a lot more interesting news! Most of it has already been shared here.

I know everything is a bit chaotic with my dots. Others can do it better.
Wohoo! Confetti party 🎊🎉:)
But single shot and LiDAR I like.

_____
iToF AF0130

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom