BRN Discussion Ongoing

RobjHunt

Regular
Thinking we might pull a few G's shortly.....

I don’t have live on my platform Esqy, was wondering what volume has come through up to now mate?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

stuart888

Regular
Wow, I assumed people here know about Felix and Winston! Searched and no mention on the site.

He is very sharp, witty, fast paced. Former lawyer, financial banker, lives in Hong Kong.

A total gem. I learn plenty. I watch him when my Brain is on its best Learning Focus, which is in the morning.

Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I don’t have live on my platform Esqy, was wondering what volume has come through up to now mate?
Morning Rob ,

7,737,988 U

$2.879,441.00

in first 28 min trade.

She's Pumping

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

stuart888

Regular
Morning Rob ,

7,737,988 U

$2.879,441.00

in first 28 min trade.

She's Pumping
Market Sentiment via the stock price is interesting to watch.

My thought is the stock price is Floating with the Wind, until the time is right for their Tech to Hit it perfectly with a product fit.

Neuromorphic is still learning to crawl, walk, etc. Brainchip has a really good shot a something special, we are all together there!

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

stuart888

Regular
In Germany, you would ask where are the lights at the front and rear? No lights on both ends no permission to use it on public roads.
By the way sir, Germany seems ahead of the USA in ebike tech. I am very impressed with the quality of the germany youtube videos covering ebikes. Much respect!

I thought Trek was worldwide. All the Trek Bikes have integrated lights. I agree, the lights are a no-brainer. Trek has more expensive ebikes that rock. I like the Stealth part of the bikes, no big battery.
1712188298769.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha

stuart888

Regular
OpenAI went sort of silent of videos for the past 3 months. But today it changed today!

Very interesting images/videos!

https://www.youtube.com/@OpenAI/videos

No sound is boring, but did you see the tech? It also shows that a user might need to wait.

To me its a fantastic video of the User Experience changing images with text. You will be able to do this in email, in docs, in paintings, in videos.

There will be a voice interface, so just Talk, and Change my Image or Video!!!

This is $100B Microsoft spending. Chat GPT5 is going to rocket. Microsoft knows ahead how their tech is doing.

1712188609703.png

Reactions: 3 users

Euks

Regular
Very nice indeed !

Apple was well behind the eight ball when I first connected with Brainchip, and I believe that they scoured the planet in search of
top quality talent, including poaching staff in a bid to "catch-up" so to speak.

Over the last 2 years they appear to have made big strides, and the only thing lacking in that article Bravo are the words we ALL
wish to see, BRAINCHIP & AKIDA...it's still possible we are or have chatted with Apple, purely speculation on my part, as Apple are
well known for liking to go it alone.

Cheers for the post....Tech :cool:

Alone but not to alone @TECH 😜

I’m sure there is space for a couple new companies in future iPhones….
IMG_4676.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

stuart888

Regular
Perplexity has a really neat daily video, which is all done in AI. Soup to nuts, no people.

Then it spits out a daily video and uses the LLM and auto generated voice from the text.

Just brilliant, no human content that gets published daily on Youtube to earn money!

https://www.youtube.com/@perplexity-ai/videos

Perplexity Partners with ElevenLabs to launch 'Discover Daily' Podcast

Bringing cutting-edge knowledge to your ears.​

Perplexity is thrilled to announce our partnership with ElevenLabs, a pioneering voice technology company. Together, we have launched "Discover Daily," a short-form podcast that brings the latest headlines in innovation, science, and culture to listeners everywhere. This collaboration marries ElevenLabs' state-of-the-art voice technology with Perplexity's powerful search and content engine, offering a unique and accessible way to stay informed about the world's most exciting developments.

"Discover Daily" is a testament to our commitment to making knowledge more accessible and engaging. By leveraging ElevenLabs' lifelike voice technology, we're able to transform the way people consume information, making it possible to absorb curated knowledge in audio form—perfect for those on the go or simply looking for a more dynamic way to learn something new.

• Love

7für7

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

stuart888

Regular
"Hello Perplexity. Please summarize today's news just on the Stocks that generate the most listens/likes over the last 30 days. Make the podcast/video less than 4 minutes and focus on people that invest in stocks."

"Package this into a youtube video format for upload", and as soon as you are capable match the words with video content please". "Use upbeat music to enhance the vibe like @Esq.111 would enjoy"!
Engage!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

stuart888

Regular
"Hello Perplexity. Please summarize today's news just on the Stocks that generate the most listens/likes over the last 30 days. Make the podcast/video less than 4 minutes and focus on people that invest in stocks."

"Package this into a youtube video format for upload", and as soon as you are capable match the words with video content please". "Use upbeat music to enhance the vibe like @Esq.111 would enjoy"!
Engage!
"Once finished with video creation, please slot the 4-minute segment at the start of the 6pm news. Put it in the first segment slot for the news".

"Report back if you have enhancement ideas for the news, from incoming data streams".

• Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Qualcomm's Snapdragon Ride Flex ready for mass production by 2025.

Article - Dated 3 April 2024

Extract 1

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 12.48.06 pm.png

EXTRACTS from 4 January 2023 Qualcomm Blog

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 12.52.02 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 12.56.42 pm.png

From an earlier post
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 1.04.07 pm.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

JB49

Regular

Our staff really need to be doing all they can to boot intel off this. After all, our IP is commercially available rather than intels research chip.

Imagine if our IP is included in all vast array of drones and other military equipment moving forward!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I can hear whales calling ,

Esq.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

stuart888

Regular
Perplexity has a really neat daily video, which is all done in AI. Soup to nuts, no people.

Then it spits out a daily video and uses the LLM and auto generated voice from the text.

Just brilliant, no human content that gets published daily on Youtube to earn money!

https://www.youtube.com/@perplexity-ai/videos

Perplexity Partners with ElevenLabs to launch 'Discover Daily' Podcast

Bringing cutting-edge knowledge to your ears.​

Perplexity is thrilled to announce our partnership with ElevenLabs, a pioneering voice technology company. Together, we have launched "Discover Daily," a short-form podcast that brings the latest headlines in innovation, science, and culture to listeners everywhere. This collaboration marries ElevenLabs' state-of-the-art voice technology with Perplexity's powerful search and content engine, offering a unique and accessible way to stay informed about the world's most exciting developments.

"Discover Daily" is a testament to our commitment to making knowledge more accessible and engaging. By leveraging ElevenLabs' lifelike voice technology, we're able to transform the way people consume information, making it possible to absorb curated knowledge in audio form—perfect for those on the go or simply looking for a more dynamic way to learn something new.

"Go into video generation mode. I need you to generate some videos to help sell my Merzedes dealership in Arizonia."

"Please generate some video content for advertising in the Pheonix Arizona area. I want choices I can select from, specifically focused on selling our under $30K cars", "Make some videos for me to review, that I can choose from in 15 seconds and 30 seconds please."

The AI LLM use-cases are endless.

• Haha

7für7

Regular
I can hear whales calling ,

Esq.

Whales just coming up to take a breath and disappear again into the dark blue sea!

WE NEED A F..ING PHOENIX WHO IS RISING FROM THE ASHES AND FLY HIIIIIIIIGH !!!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I don't pretend to understand most of this , however one of our senior mL researchers liked this post and Carnegie Mellon uni is involved so, could be something.

1000014776.jpg

1000014781.jpg

Attachments

• 1000014779.jpg
    1000014779.jpg
    641.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

TECH

Regular
Alone but not to alone @TECH 😜

I’m sure there is space for a couple new companies in future iPhones….
View attachment 60268

Nice, very nice...I always come back to an interesting remark that Lou made some 4 years ago or more, that being, "if you were dealing
with a company like Apple for example, and you dared mention a thing, you would never be dealing with them again"

I have "always" wondered if that was a red herring or a cryptic message, nothing wrong with having an imagination and mines pretty
active, and as your photo above clearly points out, no one tech company can really succeed in todays market unless they support each
others technology, every single company seems to bring something to the table, it's not like the last supper, but more like, lets learn
how to share the joy of life, so anyone is valued.

God Bless Peter, Anil, the entire Brainchip staff and community....integrity resides within our company...💘 Brainchip....Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom