Regards ,
Esq.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Surely this worth an asx release.
Totally agree with you @Shadow59 , Brainchip continues to miss opportunities to bring information to the broader market via a non price sensitive Announcement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Wow..It's all happening Chippers......WFF.....(Warm Fuzzy Feelings) How good does this look ⬇️ 🙃😍😲

Thanks oh great ones....Nice researching :)

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
1709594015800.png

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
1709594036657.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000013891.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Since we all are heading in space.🚀😍

#spacex

Let get some attention from Mr X. 😁😁😁
Screenshot_20240305_102242_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🪴

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Good Morning Chippers ,

Expecting a Cranking day today .

I'm Fricken Pumped after that Rocket Launch

Regards ,
Esq.
The uninformed selling their shares on old irrelevant or yesterdays fears . Their bad . So sad 😞.

• Fire
  • Sad

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi Folks. Am a little confused and sorry in advance if this is a dumb question. 🤣
But, why are we in this KunPeng processor by Huawei?
Isn't Huawei one of the naughty Chinese manufacturers both we and the Americans have applied significant sanctions/prohibitions too because of their dubious political associations?
I thought we were steering clear of the Chinese manufacturers/markets?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

mrgds

Regular
Good Morning Chippers ,

Expecting a Cranking day today .

I'm Fricken Pumped after that Rocket Launch

Regards ,
Esq.
No help from Bravo today .................... still on the lounge !

Screenshot (81).png

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
The uninformed selling their shares on old irrelevant or yesterdays fears . Their bad . So sad 😞.
Morning Frank Zappa ,

Got a strong feeling its predominantly the big end of town manipulating the price as we speak .

Personally i'm expecting a large flow of funds shortly which will be reflected in our share price .

Tree Shake , nothing more.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hi Folks. Am a little confused and sorry in advance if this is a dumb question. 🤣
But, why are we in this KunPeng processor by Huawei?
Isn't Huawei one of the naughty Chinese manufacturers both we and the Americans have applied significant sanctions/prohibitions too because of their dubious political associations?
I thought we were steering clear of the Chinese manufacturers/markets?
It may be as simple as ARM is everywhere and we are in ARM

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8543.jpeg

Today, our space hardware product, ANT61 Brain, has been successfully deployed by SpaceX on board the Space Machines Company Optimus-1 spacecraft.
The Brain is the world's first space-grade neuromorphic computer.
In the past, we used GPUs and TPUs for machine learning, but the neuromorphic technology pioneered by BrainChip is up to 5 times more energy-efficient; that's why we chose it for our computer that will analyse footage from engineering cameras, detecting anomalies in spacecraft operation.
The Brain will only be turned on later in the Optimus-1 mission, so stay tuned for future updates on the operation.

We want to take this opportunity to thank people who have been instrumental in making this mission and the ANT61 Brain product possible.
In line with our tradition, your names are written on the flight model that is now in orbit!

Andrew Barton for believing in us, and pushing us to get on board this mission and demonstrate our neuromorphic and ML capability in space.

Domenic Simone who worked on the software for the Brain, allowing it to interface with this Optimus-1 systems to gather the data and work with Akida chip to transform this data into valuable insights

SolderLogic and personally Aiden Taba, who has worked on cutting-edge electronics for the Brain.

Mawson Rovers and personally Dominik Daners who worked on the enclosure for our Brain, making sure that precious electronics stays safe and cool in space.

Mary Pillay our fearless mission manager, who made sure we've delivered on time and are ready to operate our Brain as soon as it is turned on!

Jack M., who has helped us with the initial mission concept and design
Dr. Clyde Webster and Mick Heywood, who have been working with payload providers like us at Space Machines, helped us during the integration, making sure we could operate well inside Optimus-1.

Jasmine Vreugdenburg who mentored us through the Venture Catalyst Space program at University of South Australia when we were working on the Brain.

Matt Hansen from Amazon Web Services (AWS) whos mentorship and support were instrumental for us during time at MassRobotics and who helped us to establish the foundation of our robotics technology. Thank you Matt for staying with us all these years, we really appreciate it.

Max Tegmark from MIT for the advice and mentorship on our machine vision technology

Phil Allen from UNSW who helped and supported us throughout our flight qualification campaign.

Thank you also to Australian Space Agency and the whole Australian Space Industry for making it possible to build a space company here and manufacture world-class space hardware!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 82 users
Morning Frank Zappa ,

Got a strong feeling its predominantly the big end of town manipulating the price as we speak .

Personally i'm expecting a large flow of funds shortly which will be reflected in our share price .

Tree Shake , nothing more.

Regards,
Esq.
If the shuttle had blown up on take off I would understand, but a flawless performance does not deserve this response .Anyway , I agree with you .Later in the day will show us if there are any smarts with their ears to the ground and their eyes in the sky . We no longer need a tiger moth sky writing to advertise our baby . It’s up there itself with the big boys doing its thing . WOW 🤩.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

itsol4605

Regular
Lot of good news!! —8% 🤔🤷‍♂️

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
If the shuttle had blown up on take off I would understand, but a flawless performance does not deserve this response .Anyway , I agree with you .Later in the day will show us if there are any smarts with their ears to the ground and their eyes in the sky . We no longer need a tiger moth sky writing to advertise our baby . It’s up there itself with the big boys doing its thing . WOW 🤩.
I think a lot of “stock jockeys” still apply the maxim ’Buy the rumour, sell the News’.
Plenty of “eyes” on us again, a significant proportion of which are looking for multiple pips on the dollar on our way back up the greasy pole.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom