Screenshot_20220414-134955.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
You hold other stocks? 😱

When shall we start calling you a Downramper? 😂😂

My opinion only DYOR

Akida Ballista 🔥
Yes as funny as it seems. I am never going to hold another company like Brainchip again. Every other company I have is so easy to follow they have one product, opportunity, industry etc and six months of research and you are set for life with them. Really can just wait for the clock to tick over, reading what they put out and whenever you go back they are still doing the same thing whatever that might be.

Brainchip on the other hand is potentially in every industry on Earth and in Space and the breadth of information one needs to keep hold of is amazing. The only thing like it I have encountered was a case that I ran for eleven years. It was and Brainchip is intellectually challenging and exciting at the same time.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Well Mercedes did say the EQXX would do a comfortable 1,000 kilometres. Having an extra 150 kilometres in the battery makes doing a 1,000 kilometres very comfortable.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

BrainChip still have another 459.34km up their sleeve mate!
1649908717782.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Potato

Regular

So the treasurer quotes AI as part the deal with US and UK. Might not mean much but if Brainchip are the first company to churn out Neuromorphic AI Chips, then surely this would play a part? Efficiency and effectiveness..all of that..

thoughts?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

NASA has just released a news report that a high intensity solar storm is heading Earths way and will likely disrupt satellites.

Another very good reason why AKIDA technology just makes sense in autonomous vehicles be they on the road or in the air delivering pizza.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

White Horse

Regular

NASA has just released a news report that a high intensity solar storm is heading Earths way and will likely disrupt satellites.

Another very good reason why AKIDA technology just makes sense in autonomous vehicles be they on the road or in the air delivering pizza.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,
This is a report from Bloomberg early Feb.

SpaceX Says Dozens of Satellites Destroyed in Geomagnetic Storm​

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-10/spacex-says-dozens-of-satellites-destroyed-in-geomagnetic-storm

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Getvivekca

Emerged
I too sent an email this morning.

Hi Adnan,

I refer to below paragraph (extract 2)

1649910647527.png

With due respect, your extensive research has missed a company called Brainchip which is the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic chips and is few years ahead of intel / IBM which are only research chips.

Would you be able to please research & amend the article which is not entirely up to date with the technological advancement of Brainchip?

Below is the link to Brainchip

https://brainchipinc.com/

Attachments

• 1649910588675.png
    1649910588675.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

mkm109

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

M_C

Founding Member

The cockpit and the human-machine interface are thus increasingly transforming from being a driver’s workplace to a multimodal companion that adapts to the driver’s needs. This approach is particularly evident in the display system in the windshield and with the supplier’s driver camera in the curved display. The head-up display projects all relevant information, such as speed, important warning messages and navigation arrows, in the direct field of vision of the driver, keeping your eyes on the road and close to the traffic. The driver camera in the instrument cluster of the BMW iX, which is seamlessly integrated into the display, analyzes camera images of the driver’s head position, direction, eye opening and line of sight, ensuring that the driver is warned in the event of distraction from traffic or lack of attention due to fatigue. Accordingly, the two solutions additionally promote intuitive user experience and safety in road traffic. Other electronic safety components of Continental's active and passive safety, such as control units for brakes, chassis and airbags as well as sensors, also contribute to driving safety in order to ensure a holistically positive user experience.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Whilst the BRN articles are like from last year, always nice to see a Nvidia Snr Engineer liking and sharing...well it is caring they say haha

Screenshot_2022-04-14-12-41-50-82_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-14-12-42-19-63_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-14-12-42-52-54_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-14-12-43-27-92_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-14-12-43-51-94_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Hopeful for a big final hour leading into the long weekend.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

MrNick

Regular
We've got to get the basics right. Spelling people's name correctly is vitally important when representing BC on a global platform. I appreciate there are bigger things to get vexed about, but the simple things should be the easiest. End of rant.
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 1.08.41 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

MrNick

Regular
Competition...?

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 1.18.40 pm.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
We've got to get the basics right. Spelling people's name correctly is vitally important when representing BC on a global platform. I appreciate there are bigger things to get vexed about, but the simple things should be the easiest. End of rant.
View attachment 4264

Hopefully Zach does not retaliate by replacing Anil’s i with an a

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

So the treasurer quotes AI as part the deal with US and UK. Might not mean much but if Brainchip are the first company to churn out Neuromorphic AI Chips, then surely this would play a part? Efficiency and effectiveness..all of that..

thoughts?

My thoughts have not changed since I said the same thing when Scott Morrison announcing the nuclear sub deal and the AUKUS Alliance said the same thing.

There are a number of Universities Western Sydney and Queensland for example working on Ai projects but Intel is the partner.

Intel is not Australian.

The only true Australian Ai company is Brainchip and it is working already with NASA and DARPA.

Brainchip also has a public endorsement by the Western Australia Chief Scientist and WA and Federal Government research grants.

In my opinion unless someone can nominate another Australian company doing Artificial Intelligence Blind Freddie has got it right again. It must be Brainchip - and the band played Waltzing Matilda as the chip pulled away from the pier…

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Well I hope they have worked out the scalability and production issues involved in making analogue neuromorphic chips otherwise at the size they are producing they are going to be just another single purpose low powered chip like so many others. @Diogenese will no doubt do a deep dive and tell all.

It is only a test chip so as per usual IP is not being sold separately it would seem. Being a test chip with global supply issues in the fabs pushing out delivery times to a couple of years not likely to be in the market tomorrow either.

I sound very negative.

I do like the colour range.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

MrNick

Regular
Well I hope they have worked out the scalability and production issues involved in making analogue neuromorphic chips otherwise at the size they are producing they are going to be just another single purpose low powered chip like so many others. @Diogenese will no doubt do a deep dive and tell all.

It is only a test chip so as per usual IP is not being sold separately it would seem. Being a test chip with global supply issues in the fabs pushing out delivery times to a couple of years not likely to be in the market tomorrow either.

I sound very negative.

I do like the colour range.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Cracking summary as usual FF. Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Now what was that witty retort we used to say in infants school.

I know your only jealous cause you can’t find the edit feature. 😎

It is next to the word ‘Report’ at the bottom of your post. A tiny arrow and dots come up after you have posted. Click the arrow and the word ‘edit’ appears along with the word ‘delete’.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
KI-Computing breitet sich von der Cloud zum Edge aus miniaturisierten Hardware- und Softwarelösungen boomen

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom