BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mercfan

in mercedes EQXX is Brainchip inside i know from Germany, where i live .... good night
Gute nacht ihr lieben Sorgen L.M.a.A. bis morgen

Reactions: 1 users

Dhm

Regular
View attachment 4240
Seems to have been addressed in the comments by someone already
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 10.09.14 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

Just letting you know that I'm organising another coffee/tea meet up in downtown Perth in late May or late June.
So the guys whom attended last time, here's another opportunity to rub shoulders with the Perth based team, lady shareholders are also welcome to join in, it's only a small group of a dozen.

It's an informal meet up, mainly to thank the Perth team in person and chat about Brainchip and technology in general, only one rule, no asking questions that will obviously cause embarrassment to the staff, by not being able to answer for legal reasons.

Good news is, I spoke with Peter last night, and he is happy to come along again...pretty good eh !

I'm contacting Tony, Adam and a number of other staff whom may wish to join in for an hour or so, for a positive, uplifting feeling focused on our company !

Stay tuned, there's plenty going on behind the scenes, all the company's hard work will be blossoming in the coming months, in my opinion of course...🚀;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

MrNick

Regular
I couldn't help myself, I emailed both the authors with the following:

View attachment 4234
Thanks, I feel like doing the same. It just goes to show that academia doesn't always display great commercial and industry alignment when researching certain markets and that making such blanket pronouncements can fall very flat indeed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Taproot

Regular
Re: Broadcom. ( I reckon Tech's hunch is a good one, I like it )

Louis DiNardo gives a year-end update. 2019

"We're also in discussions in Japan. There was a question about our relationship with Socionext. We'll touch a little bit more on... The manufacturing or the development process has gone exceptionally well -- very, very strong team, both in San Jose here in California as well as in Shinyokohama in Japan. We couldn't be happier. Our team works very, very well with them. But we have had significant discussions about how to broaden that relationship, now that we're going to go away for fab. They build ASICs. They're the second largest ASIC supplier in the world, only behind Broadcom. They would be a phenomenal channel for us to have our IP block in their menu of alternatives that they can present to their customers for neural network embedded in SoCs or ASICs."

Louis notes in this end of year BRN update that Socionext are the second largest ASIC supplier in the world, only behind Broadcom.

Also
Re: Broadcom
May mean nothing but :

Akida™ Development Kit - Raspberry Pi​

• SoC: Broadcom BCM2711C0 quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 (ARMv8-A) 64-bit @ 1.5GHz
  • GPU: Broadcom VideoCore VI

Also from Pitt Street research:

Chip and module sales: In addition to IP related revenues, we expect BRN to generate revenues from sales of Akida chips that it has manufactured by third parties, i.e. chip foundry TSMC in Taiwan. Foundries are third-party chip manufacturers that manufacture chips designed by other companies. For instance, a company like Apple could design a new mobile phone chipset using its own IP in addition to IP from design houses like ARM and Broadcom.
It can then outsource production of the actual chips to a foundry, like TSMC. By the way, we believe all of these types of players (design houses, foundries and electronics companies) are potential customers for the Akida IP.

Broadcom owns an outfit called Symantec ( World leader in Cyber Security )

I also don't mind the fact that Broadcom has a market cap of 240 Billion USD give or take a few billion on any given day.
An absolute Behemoth

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Shadow59

Regular
"We should point out that, despite the potential outlined above, there is as yet no compelling demonstration of a commercial neuromorphic technology" WOW I can't believe they have not got the word on Brainchips AKIDA !!!! Great find @Bravo77 🎖️:)
As Sean says "The best kept secret!":censored:
Not even people who think they know something don't really!

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

mrgds

Regular
According to Stockhead Brainchip holds the post-Covid meme stock title! We'll be having a laugh about this one day at the beach at Monaco where its full of people saying AKIDA BALLISTA and tipping with $100 bills.😜⛱️

Ill be very comfortable , just in the middle of the yachts in the foreground,
Think thats FFs in the background ..........................
Screenshot (22).png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Mugen74

Regular
Nah thats only his tender

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I’m unsure how that is a false statement. If we are tied down to a load of NDAs that must surely inhibit company growth.

Firstly, When you don’t let your contractor to tell that he has developed the product, you deprive yourself from free publicity, you project might be longing for. When the Contractor will be telling in its blog, portfolio, conferences and tutorials about the tricks and technologies they used, your name will never pop-up. This means that you will be missing a huge auditory and free promotion.

And finally, signing an NDA means that the Contractor will never receive the public credit it deserves.

This is what I thought Sean could see hence why he has hired Jerome Nadal…

And whilst I appreciate Dr Dre had an NDA in place some NDAs can last indefinitely. The Coca-Cola recipe, for example, has been kept secret for over 100 years….

Depending on the terms of all the NDAs we have signed we may never know the vast majority of companies using our technology…
NDA's are co-signed by both parties. Given how broad the application of our technology is, I don't believe that Brainchip would ever enter into an NDA that was restrictive to or not in our commercial interest. In my experience NDA's sit around the larger deals with the larger more established customers where the stakes are higher.

As our CEO has stated "watch the financials" I for one am happy to take revenue over free advertising ant day of the week.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Think thats FFs in the background .......................... View attachment 4251
Was it Henry Ford who said "Any colo(u)r as long as it's white"?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Bloody auto text (how does 'hope' become 'gape')......?
Looks like a combination of fat-thumb-itis and idiomatic* spellcheck.

* idiomatic = automatic idiot, the name of my first daisywheel printer.

• Haha
  • Love

Foxdog

Regular
Looks like a combination of fat-thumb-itis and idiomatic* spellcheck.

* idiomatic = automatic idiot, the name of my first daisywheel printer.
Plus the idiot who didn't proof read prior to posting 😖🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Good morning,

Just letting you know that I'm organising another coffee/tea meet up in downtown Perth in late May or late June.
So the guys whom attended last time, here's another opportunity to rub shoulders with the Perth based team, lady shareholders are also welcome to join in, it's only a small group of a dozen.

It's an informal meet up, mainly to thank the Perth team in person and chat about Brainchip and technology in general, only one rule, no asking questions that will obviously cause embarrassment to the staff, by not being able to answer for legal reasons.

Good news is, I spoke with Peter last night, and he is happy to come along again...pretty good eh !

I'm contacting Tony, Adam and a number of other staff whom may wish to join in for an hour or so, for a positive, uplifting feeling focused on our company !

Stay tuned, there's plenty going on behind the scenes, all the company's hard work will be blossoming in the coming months, in my opinion of course...🚀;)
Just to reinforce how single minded and driven are the Brainchip team I will relate something that occurred yesterday.

During one of my standard searches I brought up a research paper out of China from earlier this month. It was 99% in one of the Chinese languages but a few words were in English “CNN to SNN converter” which of course Brainchip holds a patent over.

We are having NBN problems due to rain getting into the box in the street and I could not get Google translate to work.

Being out of China I emailed it to Tony Dawe on the off chance at around lunchtime.

At 11.23pm Tony replied enclosing an email to him from Peter van der Made with an English translation of the paper and a brief analysis of the paper which confirmed they had no idea about Brainchip’s secret sauce and were relying on a well known inefficient mostly abandoned method. Peter van der Made’s email was timed at 9.33pm last night.

What an extraordinary company made so by these amazing people.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
The AI chip market was woth 8
Think thats FFs in the background .......................... View attachment 4251

I just found out that the AI chip market was worth 8 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to 200 billion by 2030 according to a report by Aliied Market Resarch based in Portland, Oregon.

Looks like that marina will have to undergo a pretty hefty extension to fit all of our yachts in! 💋🛥️🥳

https://www.wsj.com/articles/inside-intels-strategy-to-compete-with-nvidia-in-the-ai-chip-market-11649447815🛥️🛥️🛥️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom