BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rach2512

Regular
Tine to put them on ignore.
When I say them I mean Frangapongy not Fact Finder as agreed he is one of our best contributors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

MDhere

Regular
Clearly I am out of step with the current thinking here so I will step away. I am sure you can all get along happily without my aggressive style and fabrications.

This is not a dummy spit but a long term plan to remove myself from posting once I believed the tipping point was upon Brainchip.

I have become tired of the unnecessary speculation and the agendas good, bad and indifferent.

And as for Frangipani go and get some help. (By the way contact Brainchip and ask if they offered engineering as part of the original purchase price rather than as you do use innuendo to support your fallacious arguments.) And yes I was forced to read your obsession after being informed by another post that it was a well reasoned work.

I wish you all the best with your investment in Brainchip however I no longer personally see there is any risk as I said above, so I will get on with other things that are more interesting rather than continuing as you have alleged, to mislead the unsuspecting.

Kind regards
Fact Finder
huh ? Are you leaving again? I don't get it. FF it's one anonymous poster.

As i see it if I had a barny with my partner I wouldn't just say o two to the valley to you, I'm off to see the wizard!

We all know (well most of us do) that Brainchip is heading in the right direction so its onwards and upwards but what if we all decided to leave and see the Wizard, there would be no-one left on here, which won't matter anyway cause we are nothing but incy wincy shareholders in the big picture and all we are doing is chatting about the one common thing which is Brainchip ❤️(but i admit occasionally about @Bravo s running, spas and pizza sneakers) 👟

Be a sport and stay as the song says

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

GStocks123

Regular
Was this ever posted? I don’t recall arm hosting demos with Akida.

Attachments

• IMG_5400.png
    IMG_5400.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 90
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

GStocks123

Regular
From Dec 2023 btw

Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Was this ever posted? I don’t recall arm hosting demos with Akida.

Definitely worth a refresh but covered early Jan.

Quick and the dead round here :LOL:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Clearly I am out of step with the current thinking here so I will step away. I am sure you can all get along happily without my aggressive style and fabrications.

This is not a dummy spit but a long term plan to remove myself from posting once I believed the tipping point was upon Brainchip.

I have become tired of the unnecessary speculation and the agendas good, bad and indifferent.

And as for Frangipani go and get some help. (By the way contact Brainchip and ask if they offered engineering as part of the original purchase price rather than as you do use innuendo to support your fallacious arguments.) And yes I was forced to read your obsession after being informed by another post that it was a well reasoned work.

I wish you all the best with your investment in Brainchip however I no longer personally see there is any risk as I said above, so I will get on with other things that are more interesting rather than continuing as you have alleged, to mislead the unsuspecting.

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Deja vu 🙃

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Well done Fragipanni. Through your hidden agenda we have now lost one of the forums greatest contributor. You started off subtle but your intentions became obvious.
Lost him - again. Seriously. I respect his affirmations on how good Akida is but these tantrums just don’t deserve the attention. Spoilt children tanties just need to be ignored. Sure the spat could have been addressed more privately, but he put up a challenge publicly and it was addressed by the other party. Takes two to Tango. If you can’t handle the heat, shouldn’t have put a match to the fuel. @Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

hamilton66

Regular

Kind regards
Fact Finder
F/F, this is a public forum. Everyone gets smashed at some stage. Over the years , u've had a pretty big go at me at various times! Water off a ducks back. Ur a smart guy, insightful, and ur posts r appreciated by many. We're all on the same journey, it's just the agendas that are different. I think u've been smashed harder, because u input has been so much greater. I think u love researching, and posting ur results, and u do it very well! Why let a few flogs take that away from u? If u walk away, the s/p won't change, the company won't change, and neither will the potential trajectory. Ur choice. I'd rather c u stay, but if not, hope a happy life is in front of u. GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Kind regards
Fact Finder
1709357671151.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

hotty4040

Regular

Kind regards
Fact Finder

Hi FF, if you step away from the forum, as you've suggested you will, who will benefit from this decision, certainly not your good self.

Close to all of the posters, ( one or two will not, and that's close to zero I reckon ) on this forum would not agree with what you have decided to do. Your input would sorely be missed, without a doubt by the huge majority of contributors and readers here.

Turn the cheek, FF... ( "It's Time" ) after due consideration, of course, to do this IMHO.

We value your input enormously, so you have to dig deep, and reconsider this move, and come back ( in your own time ) to ( the fold ) as soon as possible, with your immeasurably frank and factual contributions, sooner than late. It won't be anywhere near as exciting without you.

I think I speak for the overwhelming MAJORITY on this incredible TSE forum.

I'm sorry for you, that this has occured, PLEASE RECONCIDER asap...........

hotty...

Akida Ballista >>>>> It's only a SPIKE in the proceedings, isn't it ? Fact Finder <<<<<

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

rgupta

Regular
Respected FF,
You are just like a great great person for us. The knowledge, attitude and analysis skills you have is just unmatchable.
Respect you for all your contribution. I along with many others like you to stay on the platform but again we all respect your personal decisions. Thanks for all your contributions till today and in the future and your knowledge sharing with us.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Impressive work history including 5 years as lead systems engineer at IBM......

1000013779.jpg
1000013782.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

FJ-215

Regular
View attachment 58313
More revenue from citizens.....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
More revenue from citizens.....
Seatbelts and not using mobile phones while driving, is a pretty easy thing to do, to avoid a fine.

It's ironic though, that most people getting caught using mobile phones while in the car, will be stationary at the time.

It's actually "safer" in that respect, to use it while "actually" driving, which is the greater problem..

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
I honestly didn't read the post that was directed at FF. However, I wonder what kind of person can be so influenced by another user, especially in a forum where everyone is anonymous, that he writes a whole novel here against him. Folks, this is a forum for a company that some of us have invested money in, for exchanging information. As an anonymous user, you can tell stories that aren't true... you can pretend to be someone you're not, you're also free to decide whether to ignore someone... it's that simple. Some people need to take a break and get more actively involved in their real lives for a while. We have no obligations here to anyone. We don't owe anyone an explanation. And above all, we're not here to make a name for ourselves, friends for life or to immortalize ourselves in the history books... Anyway, FF, just ignore those people... and don't react to them. The vast majority here appreciates your commitment. And lately, you even know how to post emojis 😂👌 Have a great weekend, everyone.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Top Bottom