BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Seatbelts and not using mobile phones while driving, is a pretty easy thing to do, to avoid a fine.

It's ironic though, that most people getting caught using mobile phones while in the car, will be stationary at the time.

It's actually "safer" in that respect, to use it while "actually" driving, which is the greater problem..
Yep, sitting at a set of lights is not killing anyone. Pissing off the person behind when the lights turn green... you bet.

Texting in motion...... You deserve to run in to a tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Impressive work history including 5 years as lead systems engineer at IBM......

View attachment 58314 View attachment 58316
Brilliant

Reactions: 4 users
I honestly didn't read the post that was directed at FF. However, I wonder what kind of person can be so influenced by another user, especially in a forum where everyone is anonymous, that he writes a whole novel here against him. Folks, this is a forum for a company that some of us have invested money in, for exchanging information. As an anonymous user, you can tell stories that aren't true... you can pretend to be someone you're not, you're also free to decide whether to ignore someone... it's that simple. Some people need to take a break and get more actively involved in their real lives for a while. We have no obligations here to anyone. We don't owe anyone an explanation. And above all, we're not here to make a name for ourselves, friends for life or to immortalize ourselves in the history books... Anyway, FF, just ignore those people... and don't react to them. The vast majority here appreciates your commitment. And lately, you even know how to post emojis 😂👌 Have a great weekend, everyone.
It was a sneaky TEN page long Rant attempting to belittle FF which clearly no one here respects. Unbelievable lack of respect from Frangapongy . We all hope FF returns and old pongy is on the next boat out of here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
It was a sneaky TEN page long Rant attempting to belittle FF which clearly no one here respects. Unbelievable lack of respect from Frangapongy . We all hope FF returns and old pongy is on the next boat out of here.
I trust Zeebot steps in and takes appropriate action.

• Haha

7für7

Regular
He obviously maybe mixed it up here with his private diary ? Or maybe he should start to write one🧐 and respect to the people who was reading it 😂

I honestly didn't read the post that was directed at FF. However, I wonder what kind of person can be so influenced by another user, especially in a forum where everyone is anonymous, that he writes a whole novel here against him. Folks, this is a forum for a company that some of us have invested money in, for exchanging information. As an anonymous user, you can tell stories that aren't true... you can pretend to be someone you're not, you're also free to decide whether to ignore someone... it's that simple. Some people need to take a break and get more actively involved in their real lives for a while. We have no obligations here to anyone. We don't owe anyone an explanation. And above all, we're not here to make a name for ourselves, friends for life or to immortalize ourselves in the history books... Anyway, FF, just ignore those people... and don't react to them. The vast majority here appreciates your commitment. And lately, you even know how to post emojis 😂👌 Have a great weekend, everyone.
"And above all, we're not here to make a name for ourselves, friends for life or to immortalize ourselves in the history books"

Speak for yourself buddy.

20240302_193434.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi All,

I've just created a new thread for an NRL footy comp you can join. But I thought I better post it here as well.

Hello Fellow NRL Supporters,

I know its last minute & our first NRL game is on tomorrow at 1.30pm but I thought I would create a NRL Footy Tip comp for us to have a bit of fun.

I made the entry fee $50 buckaroos & we will just pool all those entry fees together at the end as the final prize money so the more that join the bigger the prize money.

I've never created one before so let me know if you have any trouble signing up & paying.

Competition details below.

Competition Name

BrainChips Wen Moon Footy Tips

Competition Link

https://www.footytips.com.au/comps/BrainChips_Wen_Moon_Footy_Tips

Regards
TechGirl

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

7für7

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mrgds

Regular
Clearly I am out of step with the current thinking here so I will step away. I am sure you can all get along happily without my aggressive style and fabrications.

This is not a dummy spit but a long term plan to remove myself from posting once I believed the tipping point was upon Brainchip.

I have become tired of the unnecessary speculation and the agendas good, bad and indifferent.

And as for Frangipani go and get some help. (By the way contact Brainchip and ask if they offered engineering as part of the original purchase price rather than as you do use innuendo to support your fallacious arguments.) And yes I was forced to read your obsession after being informed by another post that it was a well reasoned work.

I wish you all the best with your investment in Brainchip however I no longer personally see there is any risk as I said above, so I will get on with other things that are more interesting rather than continuing as you have alleged, to mislead the unsuspecting.

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Factfinder ................. if you truly believe that the "tipping point is upon BRN" and "no longer see any risks" ....... then i think 99% of this forum would conside it would be a real shame for all us Tsex"ers to not have you enjoy the ride with us.

Your contributions have allowed many to "keep the faith " ( me included ) over what has turned out to be a long road.

Like many here, im just a "nooob with a dream" and a much bigger technophobe than you profess to be.

If you decide to not return with any posts , just like to say thanks, best of everything to you, your dear wife, grandkids and many a fine woodworking project.

AKIDA BALLISTA ( your coined term will live on ) ❣️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

7für7

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
He obviously maybe mixed it up here with his private diary ? Or maybe he should start to write one🧐 and respect to the people who was reading it 😂
It was a verrryy long post and the author is actually a she.

There was nothing unfactual in it though, or disrespectful to FactFinder.

People have been more disrespectful, in their references to Frangipani, than she was to him.

People should read the whole post, if they are going to comment on it, or put Frangipani down.

They have both rubbed each other up the wrong way, but the points Frangipani raised were not fabricated.

I've actually had (have) a stronger difference of opinion with Frangipani, so I am not "sticking up" for her, because of my recent differences of opinion with FactFinder, which were genuine on my part, in seeking clarification of VSLMs running on AKIDA 2.0 (which even the Company has not been able to verify with me) and me thinking it odd, that a "faceless" Intel, would make such casual friendly remarks to us, on social media (something that another poster, instead of trying to belittle me, said was a usual practice for them).

People should just be more respectful of each other, regardless of differences in opinions or beliefs.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Perth drinks.
Yip about time for another wee tipple.

thinking the Wed 1 May.

Those regulars just give me a thumbs up and any newbies that want to meet some Perth TSE crew, PM so I can add to the list. Venue TBA depending on numbers.

Maybe we can call it a 50C party but have it double on the day of the drink like our first drinks. Even better a $2 party as per our first.

• Love

7für7

Regular
It was a verrryy long post and the author is actually a she.

There was nothing unfactual in it though, or disrespectful to FactFinder.

People have been more disrespectful, in their references to Frangipani, than she was to him.

People should read the whole post, if they are going to comment on it, or put Frangipani down.

They have both rubbed each other up the wrong way, but the points Frangipani raised were not fabricated.

I've actually had (have) a stronger difference of opinion with Frangipani, so I am not "sticking up" for her, because of my recent differences of opinion with FactFinder, which were genuine on my part, in seeking clarification of VSLMs running on AKIDA 2.0 (which even the Company has not been able to verify with me) and me thinking it odd, that a "faceless" Intel, would make such casual friendly remarks to us, on social media (something that another poster, instead of trying to belittle me, said was a usual practice for them).

People should just be more respectful of each other, regardless of differences in opinions or beliefs.
You are absolutely right. And in principle, I haven't said anything different from you, just in my own way. We should respect each other, and if you dish it out, you should be able to take it. However, for me personally (just as an example), it doesn't make sense to get involved in nitpicking and arguing with others about who knows more and who doesn't. We're not in kindergarten. And besides, you can send something as a personal message without everyone else knowing about it. Because in that case, you also have to be prepared for others to see things differently and take sides. With a personal message, this discussion wouldn't exist here, and no one would have known about it. So why publish such a novel here?

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

CHIPS

Regular
Why a bull and a bear?

Bulls and Bears are pretty aggressive animals. Bull is frightening if you wear red and bears are like us really but bigger and like lollies.

What would be the Australian version? I vote Kangaroo and Wombat market. Makes much more sense than what the American market prescribes to us (and the rest of the world).

Fundamentals are everything because we have been fed a whole lot of bollocks all of our lives from mainstream media.

Just an example of how I think Akida will think. Apart from the bollock line.

Akida cannot and does not think!

Reactions: 1 users

CHIPS

Regular
Well done Fragipanni. Through your hidden agenda we have now lost one of the forums greatest contributor. You started off subtle but your intentions became obvious.

Jesus, what a kindergarten o_O(n).

@Frangipani and @Fact Finder you both can exist in one forum without talking to each other! If you cannot respect each other then simply ignore each other and continue. You both have the same goal!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
So somehow I don't even know how to start. Besides, my German is translated differently from what I mean anyway. I've been here in this forum for a long time now and I love being here. Elias and others who have already written about BRN at LinkedIn (Andreas Weber, Thomas Hülsing...) are people I know and I always found it very funny when you speculated here. I've already said that we have a WhatsApp group that is invested in Brainchip. We are all in the IT industry to a greater or lesser extent (I not since I no longer work due to my illness).

All of us are trying to make Brainchip better known.

So we in this forum all work together to have deeper insights into our investment. I extremely appreciate @Fact Finder, @Diogenese, my "sister" @Bravo and many others.
I often skim through everything because you write at different times. I have often laughed so much. Unfortunately, you can't understand everything because you don't have the time. That's how it will be for many people here. I can't really understand what's going on between FactFinder and Frangipani. If I don't like it, I skim through it and read through other things very carefully. In addition, you should leave personal things alone. Everyone should do as they want.

If we have the breakthrough with Brainchip that we want, then I'll come to Australia to meet some of you. With my wheelchair. So please forget such fights, it's not worth it! And please let us all continue this journey that we have been on for so long together. We don't have to like everyone here!
Now I hope you can understand what I mean (@Frangipani @Fact Finder).

I'm counting on all of you.😘

We Can Do It Cats GIF by puppytales

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 108 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
@Sirod69 lovely post , hope life’s treating you ok .

Stay strong 💪 it be Australia’s pleasure to host you down under .

Regards

TTM 24

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

cosors

👀
So somehow I don't even know how to start. Besides, my German is translated differently from what I mean anyway. I've been here in this forum for a long time now and I love being here. Elias and others who have already written about BRN at LinkedIn (Andreas Weber, Thomas Hülsing...) are people I know and I always found it very funny when you speculated here. I've already said that we have a WhatsApp group that is invested in Brainchip. We are all in the IT industry to a greater or lesser extent (I not since I no longer work due to my illness).

All of us are trying to make Brainchip better known.

So we in this forum all work together to have deeper insights into our investment. I extremely appreciate @Fact Finder, @Diogenese, my "sister" @Bravo and many others.
I often skim through everything because you write at different times. I have often laughed so much. Unfortunately, you can't understand everything because you don't have the time. That's how it will be for many people here. I can't really understand what's going on between FactFinder and Frangipani. If I don't like it, I skim through it and read through other things very carefully. In addition, you should leave personal things alone. Everyone should do as they want.

If we have the breakthrough with Brainchip that we want, then I'll come to Australia to meet some of you. With my wheelchair. So please forget such fights, it's not worth it! And please let us all continue this journey that we have been on for so long together. We don't have to like everyone here!
Now I hope you can understand what I mean (@Frangipani @Fact Finder).

We Can Do It Cats GIF by puppytales
Thanks for your post, I second that!
200jglh.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Slade

Top 20
Jesus, what a kindergarten o_O(n).

@Frangipani and @Fact Finder you both can exist in one forum without talking to each other! If you cannot respect each other then simply ignore each other and continue. You both have the same goal!
What?
Johnny Depp Work GIF

• Haha
Top Bottom