BRN Discussion Ongoing

stuart888

Regular
In the United States, we buy BRCHF, which is Best Over the Counter, and let's us buy in US Dollars. Dollar cost averaging in every couple of days, is my way of adding to my larger lower priced holdings. Brainchip's up ramp takes time, not just the non-disclosures, but new tech takes time to roll out, since there are so many other working parts to cars/phones/wearable devices, etc. No selling, just keep buying while still on sale!
1649858519801.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Csharmo

Regular
"I personally believe that we have and are dealing with BROADCOM Inc"

I think you're on the money there Tech 😉
Sounds like a BRN "Never heard of them" but heavy hitter, like Renesas and MegaChips.
None of our IP deals, are likely to be generally well known.

These IP customers though, are the "enablers" for the "household" names we've been promised in the past, like Mercedes..

Like Sean basically said though, we will only ever learn the identities of a sprinkling of these household names.

But they are there!

GLTAH!
Down with Putin.

I did some more digging and found links to a Brainchip employee and Broadcom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-070934_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-070934_Google.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I’m unsure how that is a false statement. If we are tied down to a load of NDAs that must surely inhibit company growth.

Firstly, When you don’t let your contractor to tell that he has developed the product, you deprive yourself from free publicity, you project might be longing for. When the Contractor will be telling in its blog, portfolio, conferences and tutorials about the tricks and technologies they used, your name will never pop-up. This means that you will be missing a huge auditory and free promotion.

And finally, signing an NDA means that the Contractor will never receive the public credit it deserves.

This is what I thought Sean could see hence why he has hired Jerome Nadal…

And whilst I appreciate Dr Dre had an NDA in place some NDAs can last indefinitely. The Coca-Cola recipe, for example, has been kept secret for over 100 years….

Depending on the terms of all the NDAs we have signed we may never know the vast majority of companies using our technology…

How exactly does a NDA slow down the growth of the parties involved? In fact the point of a NDA is to protect the confidential interests of the parties involved. I.e., to protect their ability to execute and grow without risk of theft of ideas / new products and IP leaking to the market - which is what would actually impact their growth.

It’s like you’ve gone in the complete opposite direction of what a NDA is designed to do, as if it were a bad thing. It’s mind boggling.

Now if what you mean is your share price growth - ok, I get that - but sorry to say, the customers could care less about your share price target and simply want to execute their own growth strategy… and they must protect that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
I did some more digging and found links to a Brainchip employee and Broadcom
I like this a lot, great find @Csharmo. A fabless semiconductor communications company. Fits the bill nicely. 1000 eyes at their best as always! There are no guarantees of course, but great potential right there.
I am continuing to add to my stack at these prices, with a decent chunk in super now. Wife and kids also hold some in their trading accounts. Setting up the family and generations to come, bring on some inter generational wealth!!

Akida ballista my friends 💪💪💪

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
With respect to the angst associated with NDA's discussed previously, I would just like to opine that I still believe that Brainchip may in fact be asking for these as well as some or all of the early adopters.

It is in Brainchip's immense interest to not have others say anything negative, or express missgivings about Akida's tech once that early adopter status ceases, or perhaps is not proceeding in a way both parties had hoped or anticipated.

If I had the inside line to corporate that some of you have I would ask them if Brainchip asks for NDA's. What could they possibly say? Yes, no, or we can't address that....Any of these responses would be acceptable to me because a yes response needs no explanation, a no response would be very revealing, and the ambiguous, "we can't address that" would also be pretty clear to me that they are.

But bottom line,....would knowing somehow affect my investment if Brainchip were in fact asking for NDA's.......? Nope, it wouldn't.

Regards, dippY
Hi dippy
Ask and you shall receive however I did not need to ask the company as the former CEO Mr. Dinardo I think frustrated by the continuous unending questions and dare I say attacks from some basically said in a webinar early in 2020

‘look more often than not Brainchip is the party demanding they enter Non Disclosure Agreements they are as much in our interest as the potential customer’.

These are not his exact words but it is two plus years ago.

As you say there are good reasons beyond the first to market needs of customers for NDA’s to be respected by shareholders.

If a genuine shareholder wants to properly inform themselves Apple is a perfect case study as to the successful use of NDA’s to grow a tech giant.

NDA’s are just a normal part of doing business in the technology space no different to floor coverings and paint on the office walls.

In this industry the only time they would be noticed would be if they were not there.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

edski

Emerged
I have a bit of a different take on the interview from Sean then the current narrative... Dont shoot me down..

It feels like to me that he is quite frustrated and concerned by just how many NDAs there are (just like most of us). I say this only because he literally said 'I am just wanting to get the word out. That is what is keeping me up at night". Now i don't know about most of you but not to many things keep me up at night besides stress....

One of the first things Sean did when he got to Brainchip was hire Jerome Nadel, I feel because he understands that by being tied into so many NDAs it inhibits the companies growth prospects. We have all seen what positive announcements do for the company and by not being able to announce these partnerships it means it is a lot more difficult to get word of mouth out... Jerome has a big job on his hands.....

I remember reading a comment by FF about time, and whilst the optimist in me says sit back and relax because in time the share price will take care of itself the pessimist tells me time is off the essence because you never know when there is another Brainchip just around the corner waiting to disrupt even our technology.......

Anyway, this is just me venting my concerns and hoping for a little more excitement then just a 4C every few months and finally as Sean said 'We have one of the best kept secrets in the world'. I don't know about all of you but i HATE secrets!!! Especially this one! haha
Hey! Great thinking Euks. I see your point and hadn't thought about it that way. That would be VERY frustrating and truly frustrating. He seems like a very smart fellow and knows how to talk, so I think that he will succeed in his education of all things Brainchip.

Reactions: 4 users
Just one question came to my mind after the video. How "No News Politics" can be in tune with ASX regulations? The MegaChips license deal was a price sensitive announcement, so any further deals should be the same. For example Mercedes wouldn't use any part in the production line without having a contract. In my understanding this would need an ASX announcement. Maybe someone can shine a light on this contradiction, thanks.
Hi Perhaps

A good question.

If Mercedes is a direct customer there are some legal fictions that could be employed to legally delay the announcement but eventually it would have to be made.

If Mercedes however signed an agreement with MegaChip to source the AKIDA technology this would not be an agreement with Brainchip and therefore would never be announced.

MegaChips have taken a full licence SO it can supply AKIDA technology to every company in the world twice and if they wanted to remain secret the only thing the world would know is that the beach at Monaco is full of people saying AKIDA BALLISTA and tipping with $100 bills.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Csharmo

Regular
I like this a lot, great find @Csharmo. A fabless semiconductor communications company. Fits the bill nicely. 1000 eyes at their best as always! There are no guarantees of course, but great potential right there.
I am continuing to add to my stack at these prices, with a decent chunk in super now. Wife and kids also hold some in their trading accounts. Setting up the family and generations to come, bring on some inter generational wealth!!

Akida ballista my friends 💪💪💪

I'm happy to see this employee has over 135 years experience aswell!! Unbelievable!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-081247_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-081247_Chrome.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I'm happy to see this employee has over 135 years experience aswell!! Unbelievable!
Yes. He relocated to Hyderabad from Transylvania many moons ago...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Csharmo

Regular
I did some more digging and found links to a Brainchip employee and

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-081910_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-081910_Chrome.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I was just over at the other place reading comments on other shares I hold that have yet to transition here and nothing changes:

The genuine holders make sensible comments informed by their research and history with the company;

The genuine new to the markets listen or panic;

The fools make illogical statements through ignorance or fear;

The manipulators revel in the world wide market chaos and lie and cheat the fools from their money.

One line from a crusty long term genuine investor who was trying to calm a new to the market investor stood out:

‘Look those of us in the know have taken our position and will just wait and while we are waiting the maggots will come out and play their games. That’s just the way it works.’ 😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
D

Deleted member 118

I was just over at the other place reading comments on other shares I hold that have yet to transition here and nothing changes:

The genuine holders make sensible comments informed by their research and history with the company;

The genuine new to the markets listen or panic;

The fools make illogical statements through ignorance or fear;

The manipulators revel in the world wide market chaos and lie and cheat the fools from their money.

One line from a crusty long term genuine investor who was trying to calm a new to the market investor stood out:

‘Look those of us in the know have taken our position and will just wait and while we are waiting the maggots will come out and play their games. That’s just the way it works.’ 😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Sheesh! I can't believe what I am reading! This article published 7 hours ago states "We should point out that, despite the potential outlined above, there is as yet no compelling demonstration of a commercial neuromorphic technology. Existing systems and platforms are primarily research tools."

I think I better email these guys ASAP to let them know about Akida and to re-assure them that BrainChip has already seized the opportunity!

Carpe diem! He-he-he!

🥳

Published 13 April 2022 (7 hours ago)

Brain-inspired computing needs a master plan​

Extract 1

Although not all data-intensive computing requires AI or deep learning, deep learning is deployed so widely that we must worry about its environmental cost. We should also consider applications including the Internet of Things (IoT) and autonomous robotic agents that may not need always to be operated by computationally intense deep learning algorithms but must still reduce their energy consumption. The vision of the IoT cannot be achieved if the energy requirements of the myriad connected devices are too high. Recent analysis shows that increasing demand for computing power vastly outpaces improvements made through Moore’s law scaling3. Computing power demands now double every two months (Fig. 1a). Remarkable improvements have been made through a combination of smart architecture and software–hardware co-design. For example, the performance of NVIDIA GPUs (graphics processing units) has improved by the factor of 317 since 2012: far beyond what would be expected from Moore’s law alone (Fig. 1b)—although the power consumption of units has increased from approximately 25 W to around 320 W in the same period. Further impressive performance improvements have been demonstrated at the research and development stage (Fig. 1b, red) and it is likely that we can achieve more4,5. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that conventional computing solutions alone will cope with demand over an extended period. This is especially apparent when we consider the shockingly high cost of training required for the most complex deep learning models (Fig. 1c). We need alternative approaches.

Extract 2

We should point out that, despite the potential outlined above, there is as yet no compelling demonstration of a commercial neuromorphic technology. Existing systems and platforms are primarily research tools. However, this is equally true of quantum computing, which remains a longer-term prospect. We should not let this delay the development of brain-inspired computing; the need for lower-power computing systems is pressing and we are tantalizingly close to achieving this with all the added functionality that comes from a radically different approach to computation. Commercial systems will surely emerge.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
No sellers below the current spot price. Unusual....

Attachments

• BRN.jpg
    BRN.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dhm

Regular
Sheesh! I can't believe what I am reading! This article published 7 hours ago states "We should point out that, despite the potential outlined above, there is as yet no compelling demonstration of a commercial neuromorphic technology. Existing systems and platforms are primarily research tools."

I think I better email these guys ASAP to let them know about Akida and to re-assure them that BrainChip has already seized the opportunity!

Carpe diem! He-he-he!

🥳

Extract 1

Although not all data-intensive computing requires AI or deep learning, deep learning is deployed so widely that we must worry about its environmental cost. We should also consider applications including the Internet of Things (IoT) and autonomous robotic agents that may not need always to be operated by computationally intense deep learning algorithms but must still reduce their energy consumption. The vision of the IoT cannot be achieved if the energy requirements of the myriad connected devices are too high. Recent analysis shows that increasing demand for computing power vastly outpaces improvements made through Moore’s law scaling3. Computing power demands now double every two months (Fig. 1a). Remarkable improvements have been made through a combination of smart architecture and software–hardware co-design. For example, the performance of NVIDIA GPUs (graphics processing units) has improved by the factor of 317 since 2012: far beyond what would be expected from Moore’s law alone (Fig. 1b)—although the power consumption of units has increased from approximately 25 W to around 320 W in the same period. Further impressive performance improvements have been demonstrated at the research and development stage (Fig. 1b, red) and it is likely that we can achieve more4,5. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that conventional computing solutions alone will cope with demand over an extended period. This is especially apparent when we consider the shockingly high cost of training required for the most complex deep learning models (Fig. 1c). We need alternative approaches.

Extract 2

We should point out that, despite the potential outlined above, there is as yet no compelling demonstration of a commercial neuromorphic technology. Existing systems and platforms are primarily research tools. However, this is equally true of quantum computing, which remains a longer-term prospect. We should not let this delay the development of brain-inspired computing; the need for lower-power computing systems is pressing and we are tantalizingly close to achieving this with all the added functionality that comes from a radically different approach to computation. Commercial systems will surely emerge.

I couldn't help myself, I emailed both the authors with the following:

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 9.40.48 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
No sellers below the current spot price. Unusual....
Hoping for a 95c finish today! ..... as long as we have another GREEN day :) 💚

• Fire
  • Love

Carpe diem! He-he-he!

🥳

Extract 1

Extract 2

On the other hand they are independently corroborating what long term investors know that Brainchip speaks the truth when it states it is the

1. THE FIRST COMMERCIAL NEUROMORPHIC CHIP AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET

2. THEY HAVE A THREE YEAR LEAD

3. THAT THEIR EAP’S WANT TO REMAIN UNDISCLOSED AS AKIDA GIVES THEM A STRATEGIC DIFFERENTIATOR IN THE MARKET OR AS SEAN HEHIR STATED MARKET KRYPTONITE

I suggest you send it to Tony Dawe to add to the list of researchers that they can tell about AKIDA technology if they consider them strategically important.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Hoping for a 95c finish today! ..... as long as we have another GREEN day :) 💚
Just read the whole article. They have covered every single company that has relevance in the field and I believe reading the list of references have deliberately ignored leads to Brainchip.

Why? Because they are academics seeking to find funding for their idea for a research institute and Brainchip’s advanced position does not support their argument that urgent coordinated research is needed.

But they are as I said validating the above three points I have made.

I have also sent the article to Brainchip as everything they say that needs urgent action Brainchip has solved.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Moonshot

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just read the whole article. They have covered every single company that has relevance in the field and I believe reading the list of references have deliberately ignored leads to Brainchip.

Why? Because they are academics seeking to find funding for their idea for a research institute and Brainchip’s advanced position does not support their argument that urgent coordinated research is needed.

But they are as I said validating the above three points I have made.

I have also sent the article to Brainchip as everything they say that needs urgent action Brainchip has solved.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"We should point out that, despite the potential outlined above, there is as yet no compelling demonstration of a commercial neuromorphic technology" WOW I can't believe they have not got the word on Brainchips AKIDA !!!! Great find @Bravo77 🎖️:)

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom