BRN Discussion Ongoing

I know BCI was set up a couple years ago as software support for France but didn't realise got retail presence there now.

Wondering how new this is as no product info yet on the links and the brochure download is pretty much nothing on it for 4 pages. Company might want to sort it out maybe. Bit unprofessional for mine if legit.

Screenshot_2022-04-13-14-46-25-14_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
On agreement disclosures, what I found interesting was that one of the first slides in the presentation was the Mercedes ‘news’, yet that didn’t make an an asx announcement, as it supposedly wasn’t deemed price sensitive? Which I’m still getting my head around

End of the day, if the customer wants to signup but the catch is they dont want you spruiking their name, then fine by me, I’ll take their money

Brainchip is a relative no name compared to the big players, so a risk averse client may think, what have I got to gain by announcing our relationship just yet
Hi Filobeddo,

The Mercedes announcement was a single use in a single unique vehicle - so $20 max. Not even a ripple on the bottom line after the morning coffee run.

What the potential repercussions of the announcement in the minds of shareholders may be is not an appropriate subject for an ASX announcement.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My impression re Sean's energetic response regarding the undisclosed nature of our EAP's was just one of a natural frustration at not being able to YELL THEIR NAMES FROM THE ROOFTOPS at this point in time, and what was probably just a hint of pique around being asked the same question over and over. I admire and respect his discipline and think he's doing a grand job so far.

As to the share holder's who don't quite know what they've lucked into, Bless 'em and their little cotton sox......:)
Hang in there Bubba's, our shrimp boats are on the way. :)

In re banana prawn boats:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...7F538FAAE771865CD5877F538FAAE771&&FORM=VDRVRV

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
F

Filobeddo

Hi Filobeddo,

The Mercedes announcement was a single use in a single unique vehicle - so $20 max. Not even a ripple on the bottom line after the morning coffee run.

What the potential repercussions of the announcement in the minds of shareholders may be is not an appropriate subject for an ASX announcement.

Haha @Diogenese interesting take, but not quite buying that

• Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Steve7777

Regular
thankyou Sirod69, supersonic001, JK200SX, Beebo, Tech, Stable Genius...everyone...

I have made a short list of Fabless Communication Companies.

27min53sec
I would simply say without the name. We're heavily engaged right now with a um in an engagement model with a communications company and I wouldn't have thought it was necessarily a use case but what they're interested in is of course some artificial intelligence company but they don't build chips(Fabless) But they're going to perhaps buy our IP if you know if they decide to do and of course then they'll work on behalf so you can look at it this way any industry that wants to have artificial intelligence on an edge kind of application is really fair game and they're either going to buy a standard chip from us or they can go from company and have one built on behalf of or they can own the IP and design themselves so we're refining our engagement model because we're getting inquiries from all three of those constituents at the same time.

Short list of Fabless Communication Companies.

Apple market cap $2.736 Trillion

Broadcom market cap $238.87 Billion

Qualcomm market cap $154.87 Billion

MEDIATEK market cap $47.74 Billion MEDIATEK owns Analog Devices (interesting website)

What other Fabless Communication Companies are there?

Neuromorphia I found this which has a list of a few other fabless communication companies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220413-172211_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220413-172211_Chrome.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

ndefries

Regular
A big question is around Apple and their push for a fully autonomous car as early as 2025. It will be huge task and they will want their car to espouse everything people adore about Apple. What suppliers do they already have locked into NDAs already. They lost their head exec to Ford and it's going to be an exciting race over the next few years. Just hoping we are why they are so confident about their progress. Ford were desperate to poach as billions are at stake.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Fire
I have been thinking about the above post and the quote attributed to Mercedes Benz:

“Mercedes acknowledges that while neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, it says similar systems will be available in a variety of consumer products within a few years”

Unless Mercedes Benz is the one using AKIDA technology in consumer products how can it possibly know this?

One answer might be that Brainchip disclosed to them the other EAP customers using the AKIDA technology in breach of the NDA's which seems entirely out of the question.

The only other plausible answer I can think of is that those who are partnered with Mercedes Benz in bringing the EQXX vehicle to life are definitely working with Brainchip and the knowledge of this became known as part of the EQXX development.

So which of these two possibilities seems the most likely keeping in mind that Brainchip's technology is unique, patent protected and 5 to 10 times more efficient according to Mercedes than any competitor in the Hey Mercedes key word space?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Saw this today on LinkedIn today

I’m hoping that Akida is in the “state-of-the-art driver assistance system”, however it looks like Mercedes doing a cloud based system too

Does not seem very cutting edge - pun intended. Surely BrainChip can offer a better solution to eHorizon tech?

I’m likely missing the point and the whole concept of the system is that it needs to be cloud based in order to transmit the relevant information?

If that is the case then can Akida work in conjunction with eHorizon tech?

If it sounds like I know what I am talking about, do not be fooled

Not familiar with e(lectronic)Horizon? This explains it:

This is a system concept that lets vehicles know what is happening on the road ahead and allows them to react to that information without driver involvement. When an electronic horizon is used in heavy-duty trucks, a significant reduction in fuel consumption is possible as a key application. This is achieved by optimizing the algorithms in the engine control unit, the transmission control device or other control units in the vehicle.

8A8AE5A1-60A7-4626-8933-E524D8DEFFDD.jpeg
A5107B21-D901-4441-86E9-A3443F3C4D84.jpeg
70E0C16C-41D2-4DD8-82AB-3789E9A15D56.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Can everyone click on this link and like SiFive's tweet about BrainChip. Their last BrainChip tweet got 127 likes and usually their tweets get under 10 likes.

My hope and theory is, that if BrainChip tweets get them lots of like's then they will tweet something about BrainChip on a regular basis.

We've only got 24 likes on this one so far. Come on team :)

63 likes now.... getting there! great work T :)

• Love
  • Fire

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Lumen Technologies, Inc.

(formerly CenturyLink) is an American telecommunications company headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, that offers communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice, and managed services. The company is a member of the S&P 500 index and the Fortune 500.

It is Fabless.

It is in partnership with Cisco that Brainchip has been partnered with in the past.

It is a Fortune 500 company.

Ticks all the boxes

Is partnered with AWS - enter stage left FU Baconlover and all his dots from BRN to AWS

Plus it likes the Edge and understands the need to process close to the source of data creation to optimise bandwidth.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220413-193258_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220413-193258_Chrome.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Thinking
  • Fire

Euks

Regular
Euks I agree with Slade.

This reply is mostly directed towards Euks.

Akida has been validated
Akida has been released as a commercial product @ 30% greater power efficiency, with the help of engineers from our EAP's and NDA's.
Our product has been picked up by Mercades, who have openly stated they are using brainchip.

There is another time I never used to be able to sleep and that's the night before Christmas 🎄

Sean is excited to get the word out.

NDA's do not inhibit the company's growth, they protect it. Biggest False statement I've read on your post @Euks.

Dr Dre had a NDA with Apple to protect the intellectual property of beats before it was released to the market. The deal was still being worked on even if there was a NDA.
Infact Dr Dre almost blew the deal because he broke the NDA and held a party to celebrate the deal. History will show Dr dre and Ken Irvine became billionaires even though they had NDA's in place with Apple.

I’m unsure how that is a false statement. If we are tied down to a load of NDAs that must surely inhibit company growth.

Firstly, When you don’t let your contractor to tell that he has developed the product, you deprive yourself from free publicity, you project might be longing for. When the Contractor will be telling in its blog, portfolio, conferences and tutorials about the tricks and technologies they used, your name will never pop-up. This means that you will be missing a huge auditory and free promotion.

And finally, signing an NDA means that the Contractor will never receive the public credit it deserves.

This is what I thought Sean could see hence why he has hired Jerome Nadal…

And whilst I appreciate Dr Dre had an NDA in place some NDAs can last indefinitely. The Coca-Cola recipe, for example, has been kept secret for over 100 years….

Depending on the terms of all the NDAs we have signed we may never know the vast majority of companies using our technology…

• Fire
  • Thinking
Saw this today on LinkedIn today

I’m hoping that Akida is in the “state-of-the-art driver assistance system”, however it looks like Mercedes doing a cloud based system too

Does not seem very cutting edge - pun intended. Surely BrainChip can offer a better solution to eHorizon tech?

I’m likely missing the point and the whole concept of the system is that it needs to be cloud based in order to transmit the relevant information?

If that is the case then can Akida work in conjunction with eHorizon tech?

If it sounds like I know what I am talking about, do not be fooled

Not familiar with e(lectronic)Horizon? This explains it:

This is a system concept that lets vehicles know what is happening on the road ahead and allows them to react to that information without driver involvement. When an electronic horizon is used in heavy-duty trucks, a significant reduction in fuel consumption is possible as a key application. This is achieved by optimizing the algorithms in the engine control unit, the transmission control device or other control units in the vehicle.

View attachment 4204 View attachment 4205 View attachment 4206
There is absolutely no doubt that the system used in EQXX is cloud connected because of the Samsung involvement aimed at linking Hey Mercedes voice control to things like turning on and off the air conditioner at your home all part of the Mercedes connected vehicle approach.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Getupthere

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
There is absolutely no doubt that the system used in EQXX is cloud connected because of the Samsung involvement aimed at linking Hey Mercedes voice control to things like turning on and off the air conditioner at your home all part of the Mercedes connected vehicle approach.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

🙏🏼👌🏼

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Mugen74

Regular
I’m unsure how that is a false statement. If we are tied down to a load of NDAs that must surely inhibit company growth.

Firstly, When you don’t let your contractor to tell that he has developed the product, you deprive yourself from free publicity, you project might be longing for. When the Contractor will be telling in its blog, portfolio, conferences and tutorials about the tricks and technologies they used, your name will never pop-up. This means that you will be missing a huge auditory and free promotion.

And finally, signing an NDA means that the Contractor will never receive the public credit it deserves.

This is what I thought Sean could see hence why he has hired Jerome Nadal…

And whilst I appreciate Dr Dre had an NDA in place some NDAs can last indefinitely. The Coca-Cola recipe, for example, has been kept secret for over 100 years….

Depending on the terms of all the NDAs we have signed we may never know the vast majority of companies using our technology…
Those NDA's are key to business growth,fuck free advertising,give me 100 NDAs with Fortune 500 companies that lead to big$ contracts and I have no need to advertise ever again.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
We do not know the precise terms of the NDA’s which Brainchip has caused to be entered but we do know that of those we have been made aware of all these companies have confirmed they are engaged with Brainchip and using AKIDA technology:

1. MERCEDES
2. NASA
3. VALEO
4. ISL
5. RENESAS
6. MEGACHIP
7. VORAGO
8. SiFIVE
9. SOCIONEXT

So of all the EAP’s disclosed the NDA’s have not prevented disclosure by these first 9 Companies

Based on this the odds are highly in favour that the 11 remaining will as they come to market also be disclosed.

The problem with being uninformed with an agenda is that you do not know the difference between intellectual property and an NDA (Non disclosure agreement) and so obsessed with your agenda you make statements on the basis of anything that comes into your head to try and prove a non existent point.

The AKIDA technology IP is kept safe by a combination of patents and Trade Secrets.

The recipe for Coca Cola is protected by Trade Secrets.

Trade Secrets should hopefully remain secret forever otherwise if they become public anyone can make the product concerned and potentially bankrupt the business that relies upon the sale of the product.

Brainchip has not disclosed its Trade Secrets to any of first eight of the above listed companies. As Socionext helped with the final design some disclosure may have been necessary but it would have been under very strict contractual terms and massive damages for breach.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Baisyet

Regular
We do not know the precise terms of the NDA’s which Brainchip has caused to be entered but we do know that of those we have been made aware of all these companies have confirmed they are engaged with Brainchip and using AKIDA technology:

1. MERCEDES
2. NASA
3. VALEO
4. ISL
5. RENESAS
6. MEGACHIP
7. VORAGO
8. SiFIVE
9. SOCIONEXT

So of all the EAP’s disclosed the NDA’s have not prevented disclosure by these first 9 Companies

Based on this the odds are highly in favour that the 11 remaining will as they come to market also be disclosed.

The problem with being uninformed with an agenda is that you do not know the difference between intellectual property and an NDA (Non disclosure agreement) and so obsessed with your agenda you make statements on the basis of anything that comes into your head to try and prove a non existent point.

The AKIDA technology IP is kept safe by a combination of patents and Trade Secrets.

Trade Secrets should hopefully remain secret forever otherwise if they become public anyone can make the product concerned and potentially bankrupt the business that relies upon the sale of the product.

Brainchip has not disclosed its Trade Secrets to any of first eight of the above listed companies. As Socionext helped with the final design some disclosure may have been necessary but it would have been under very strict contractual terms and massive damages for breach.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Very true FF
By the way any one heard Sean say all the NDA (EAP) customer but one are still engaged. Did any one hear that.
cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

1. MERCEDES
2. NASA
3. VALEO
4. ISL
5. RENESAS
6. MEGACHIP
7. VORAGO
8. SiFIVE
9. SOCIONEXT

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
lips-sealed.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom