BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
World Business Outlook
World Business Outlook
3 Min. •

Tennant Company, a leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of solutions to reinvent how the world cleans, and Brain Corp, a leading autonomous technology company creating transformative solutions in robotics and artificial intelligence (“AI”), jointly announced an exclusive technology agreement to accelerate the development and adoption of the next generation of robots in the floor-cleaning industry.

https://lnkd.in/gg92bQy2

Tennant Company
Brain Corp
Dave Huml
David Pinn

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀
Guten Morgen, @cosors!

I have yet to read your post in detail, but I think I may be able to assist with your question regarding the orbit:

View attachment 57717

View attachment 57715
View attachment 57716

Oh, and by the way, is it Kölsch to say Deutsches Zentrum für Lift- und Raumfahrt instead of Luft- und Raumfahrt (literally: German Centre for Aeronautics and Space aka German Aerospace Centre)?🤣🤣🤣
Too funny 🤣 I was still in bed. I meant, of course:
German Aerospace Centre DLR

Thank you! I'll have a look at it later at my leisure.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The huge 4,000,000 share trade that went through at 4.36pm anyone know what L5XT means?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
World Business Outlook
World Business Outlook
3 Min. •

Tennant Company, a leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of solutions to reinvent how the world cleans, and Brain Corp, a leading autonomous technology company creating transformative solutions in robotics and artificial intelligence (“AI”), jointly announced an exclusive technology agreement to accelerate the development and adoption of the next generation of robots in the floor-cleaning industry.

https://lnkd.in/gg92bQy2

Tennant Company
Brain Corp
Dave Huml
David Pinn

Hi @Sirod69,

I was all excited for a minute, untili went from my phone to my IPAD and saw the company was Brain Corp vs BrainChip.

1708681533726.jpeg

I think we’ve come across this previousl.

Loving your enthusiasm and work though!

:)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Adam

Regular
No, not really. We call them Shortseller or "Leerverkäufer".
Schoenn danke

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
The huge 4,000,000 share trade that went through at 4.36pm anyone know what L5XT means?
L5XT Late Trade Crossing - Put Through

HERE

• Love

chickp

Emerged
This was a question asked on HC some time ago. The response at the time was

L5 Late Trade Report - Put Through

And the XT is just a cross trade. The same broker is on both sides of the transaction...that is both buying and selling...perhaps because there are 2 different clients.

• Fire

mrgds

Regular
Gday @Boab best i can offer is the L is for ............ Late
XT is for .......... cross trade
The 5 , i have no info on that.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Love

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Wow, what a few weeks it has been.
Personally I have recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars to now be very close to break even.
I was extremely fortunate to be able to continue to purchase on the way down grabbing 57,000 @ .15c was nice.
I have got some @$1.21 ouch.
Thank you everyone for your contributions and passing on your knowledge.
I'm expecting some sort of correction but I'm very happy to stay the course as I think this could be life changing
Love you's all
Back in the green room
Green room.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good evening Boab ,

Cheers .

As per photos below .

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20240223_205614.jpg
    20240223_205614.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 160
  • 20240223_205634.jpg
    20240223_205634.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 159
  • 20240223_205647.jpg
    20240223_205647.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 159
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
The walls came down this week

To all the vermin (short sellers) that shit on their fellow man for a dollar.

"they stood there laughing, their not laughing anymore"

yes I've had a few beers

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Adam

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

RobjHunt

Regular
And just under 2.5M here in the first hour.
Let's see if yesterday's interim record will be broken today. Our trading day is still long.
It seems that there may very well be another 1.5M to be gobbled up soon for those that wish to be on the bus over your way before that 4M from that after close sale here in OZ withers away to nothing ;)

• Fire

Lex555

Regular
A new Apple smart ring like Oura is expected to come out in the next year. A low energy device that prioritises data security surely would benefit from Akida.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

IMG_1177.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

IMG_1178.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1179.jpeg
    IMG_1179.jpeg
    855.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1180.jpeg
    IMG_1180.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 53
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

cosors

👀
Am I the only one to notice, absolutely NO mention, by the Fools, of Intel and the Intel Foundry Services road show, of yesterday??..

Just hype around anything related to A.I...?

They are "shit scared" of giving us any positive press, by their "keepers" in my opinion.

Doesn't matter anyway.

Do they actually think, they have any power or respect, in the investing marketplace?

🤣

One chuckle, is all they're worth.
What do you expect? They call themselves the fools of investing and have just discovered HC for fundamental analysis for their paid! accounts through this candidate and author here.
1708690014561.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
This was a question asked on HC some time ago. The response at the time was

L5 Late Trade Report - Put Through

And the XT is just a cross trade. The same broker is on both sides of the transaction...that is both buying and selling...perhaps because there are 2 different clients.
Someone was saying their broker rang them to get them to sell to "lock in the profit".

Was it the same broker who tried to persuade someone to sell?

He must have rung around all his "unsophisticated" clients to meet the order for his sophisticated client.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom