BRN Discussion Ongoing

perceptron

Regular
I must say, the new edge ai box with its modern stylish look and dual AKD1000 chips is pretty cool. 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Wonder if they will release the accounts after close today so we have the weekend to digest them before the roadshow next week?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Attachments

• Dr Evil.jpeg
    Dr Evil.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Love
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

skutza

Regular
So according to Shortman on Dec 5th there were 27.2 Million shares being shorted. As of Dec 7th there were 64 Million shares being shorted. The SP on this day Avg 18c. If you borrowed 2 Million at 18c $360k. If you hadn't covered yet and you have to do it by close today then it would cost you just over $1 Million. What a shame that would be huh?

Oh sorry, plus fee :)

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

McHale

Regular
I agree, there are several reasons, there may have been many on the sidelines already, for various things, but I still think the Intel event, stands out, as the obvious catalyst, given that yesterday, was such a big day.

As you say, nothing ever goes up in a straight line (or angle to the right) except those companies, with charts that do exactly that.

This is International demand, of a type we haven't seen before.

The Mercedes thing, doesn't even come close..

People trading or "trying" to trade, fair enough, the temptation is great, with so much money to be made.

People selling, because they think we have hit a ceiling, or something like that?...

I think they have rocks in their heads..

Some Company follow through, would be nice and is coming, but there are still mountains of developments "already" in the arena, which we all know about, but the World is still digesting...

That the Company, doesn't "need" to shove another spoonful, down the collective World's mouth, for some time yet.
Yep, BCHPY is doing unprecedented volume (not that it has ever done that much before) and looks to be doing more than what it did during the Merc melt up, BRCHF is following BRN up but the volume is more subdued than early 2022.

Germany looks to be all over it, there will be a retrace at some point, Nvidia announced massive profits on Wed night (US time) so I figure many things AI got a boost from that too, and last night (Thurs US time) had the Nasdaq push up close to all time highs. More stimulus there again.

So there has been a confluence of "news" stimulating certain AI stocks, it is very nice to see that our Aussie battler has copped a bit of love, and as you say the world is digesting, in the meantime 44c could be a retrace target when that happens, and after that plenty more upward potential.

It would be very nice to close the week above 50c, there is a battle there right now.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Closing their accounts for the day/week
Yes, the day traders fear the weekends like vampires fear the light. 🤣
Watch 'em scurry away back under the fridge with their booty. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Yep, BCHPY is doing unprecedented volume (not that it has ever done that much before) and looks to be doing more than what it did during the Merc melt up, BRCHF is following BRN up but the volume is more subdued than early 2022.

Germany looks to be all over it, there will be a retrace at some point, Nvidia announced massive profits on Wed night (US time) so I figure many things AI got a boost from that too, and last night (Thurs US time) had the Nasdaq push up close to all time highs. More stimulus there again.

So there has been a confluence of "news" stimulating certain AI stocks, it is very nice to see that our Aussie battler has copped a bit of love, and as you say the world is digesting, in the meantime 44c could be a retrace target when that happens, and after that plenty more upward potential.

It would be very nice to close the week above 50c, there is a battle there right now.
With the quarterly due next week and anything over $1 million in sales will hurt those shorters where the sun don’t shine, but as I’m a nice person

1708663883795.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

7für7

Regular
😵‍💫 At least we will close Green over 44… let’s see what next week brings

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Anyway I found my new pad today after this weeks price action as the other place was to far away from the sea.

IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
With the quarterly due next week and anything over $1 million in sales will hurt those shorters where the sun don’t shine, but as I’m a nice person

View attachment 57701
My niece has got weird thumbs like that.
Some sort of throwback to cro magnon genes I'd guess. 🤣

• Haha

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thanks Boab...:ROFLMAO:🤜🤛:ROFLMAO:

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
funny-cards.gif

• Haha

mrgds

Regular
Screenshot (6).png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
1708665771793.png

Well what a great week Chippers....Nice to be 'On the mend'.....finally!! And seeing our portfolios given a much needed 'Booom" :) ⬆️⬆️ :)

Have a great weekend all...More of the same next week please 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cheers from me and Ken :) 🍷🍷🍷🍷:)

1708665999001.png

1708666172711.png
My good luck charm..Ready for our escape!!!✈️ ⛱️🏖️🍹🥂🍾🍷

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

7für7

Regular
The weekends getting longer and longer… chippers, brainchip makes us live longer! 🤓 it’s a plus in any case to be invested in braini…Have a nice WE everyone

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Those Germans are sure hungry lol

IMG_0108.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
Buying up for OS markets?

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users