BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
Save travels Akida , you’ll be happy to know the share price will be following you

🚀

View attachment 57627
I thought the Beacon project is about solar sails that stabilise defective satellites out or into the orbit, I'm not sure, and Akida's launch is scheduled for the beginning of March?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I thought the Beacon project is about solar sails that stabilise defective satellites in orbit and Akida's launch is scheduled for the beginning of March?
I have absolutely no idea , I just thought it sounded good 🥳😂🏄‍♀️

• Haha
  • Love

cosors

👀
I have absolutely no idea , I just thought it sounded good 🥳😂🏄‍♀️
I have to admit that I only started reading a little more into it today. I love all this with space.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire

cosors

👀
I'm pretty sure that's our rocket. Space X Falcon 9 and launch in early March. Exact date is still pending. I had a look at that page. There are rockets launching permanently and almost every day. I wonder how they manage that logistically.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

“We don’t teach the reinforcement learning model all of the complex physics of a fusion reaction,” Jalalvand said. “We tell it what the goal is—to maintain a high-powered reaction—what to avoid—a tearing mode instability—and the knobs it can turn to achieve those outcomes. Over time, it learns the optimal pathway for achieving the goal of high power while avoiding the punishment of an instability.”
It's been tried already.
Can't be done in practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
:) All set for a nice open :) NIce and steady she goes :)
1708638244115.png

1708638331242.png

1708640009427.png

1708641333257.png

1708642790045.png

1708638415988.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I like the line, Placing orders in advanced which require full payment.
Hopefully Brainchip can sell a few pre-orders and some cash starts landing in the next 4c.
Just waiting patiently for the match to be lit under the shorters. 🔥🌋
They have already been contributing to buying pressure, with covering and repositioning.

Repositioning, doesn't make a Hell of a lot of sense at the moment, unless that's their destination..

Just my opinion..

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I like the line, Placing orders in advanced which require full payment.
Hopefully Brainchip can sell a few pre-orders and some cash starts landing in the next 4c.
Just waiting patiently for the match to be lit under the shorters. 🔥🌋
🔥🔥I think the match has already been struck!!🔥🔥 ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BrainShit

Regular
Would you also assume that this is our ride for Akida in space?
View attachment 57600
View attachment 57601

List of spaceflight launches in January–June 2024
View attachment 57616

Optimus-1 is the ride into space...

optimus-1.png

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
I can't find the slide from Edge Impulse right now. ARM above and Brainchip among. That's exactly how it was here. Like an Ai bracket from the base ARM to beyond the cutting edge and Brainchip.
View attachment 57458

Thanks to TheUnfairAdvantage!
View attachment 57460

I love this slide, the way ARM & Brainchip "Bookend" ALL the other players / potential partners / etc and on and on............ !!

Akida Ballista Baby !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

BrainShit

Regular
I thought the Beacon project is about solar sails that stabilise defective satellites out or into the orbit, I'm not sure, and Akida's launch is scheduled for the beginning of March?
We teamed up with BrainChip, the pioneers behind the neuromorphic Akida AI chip. This cutting-edge chip enables our robots to perceive and interact with their surroundings in space, learning in the process.

Our robot's brain, powered by this groundbreaking technology, is set to launch into orbit in January 2024 aboard the Space Machines Company spacecraft. Once there, we will refine our robot's vision system, training with a video feed directly from the satellite's cameras.

Working with the Brainchip team on this mission was a great pleasure! They supported us along the way, providing their chips and engineering advice. In the coming weeks, we'll tell you more about the chip's capabilities and what we had to do to space-qualify our system.

Link: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ant61_robotics-ai-machinelearning-activity-7041860612032786432-kFSD

beacon.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers ,

Exciting day ahead indeed ,

German Market , UP 32.59% @ 0.275 = $0.462 AU
America , 1, Up 25,00% @ $0.28 USD = $0.427 AU
2 , UP 27.90% @ $11.23 USD = $17.12 AU ( = $0.42 AU single share )

SOX Index , UP 4.97%
Nasdaq , UP 2.97%
Nasdaq Futures , UP 2.75%

NVIDIA , UP 16.40%

MOMENTUM INDICATOR ☝️

Polly Rating , Strong Buy

149,601 Macaw Images, Stock Photos, 3D objects, & Vectors ...

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
They are looking to protect the next "psychological" barrier, of the 50 cent mark.

20240223_084215.jpg

That's a dollar half full, so it's a significant milestone.

Opening with a gap, gives them the "psychological" advantage, of it "needing" to be closed, which is BS, but often self fulfilling.

Will demand, outstrip manipulation and fear of loss?..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Go Brainchip

• Fire
Hi All
In the last few days someone posted a list of institutions that held positions in Brainchip.

It showed I think a European institution at the top which had been increasing its holdings up to three point something percent.

I intended to print a copy when at the PC next but forgot and now I cannot find it.

Can anyone assist please?

Fact Finder

• Love
Hi All
In the last few days someone posted a list of institutions that held positions in Brainchip.

It showed I think a European institution at the top which had been increasing its holdings up to three point something percent.

I intended to print a copy when at the PC next but forgot and now I cannot find it.

Can anyone assist please?

Fact Finder
IMG_0096.png

This one?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom