BRN Discussion Ongoing

Jasonk

Regular
BRN is taking preorders for the VVDN edge box. The fact .......

Yes I understand that part but how much knowledge do you actually need for setting up a box like that?

I still doubt many smaller companies would know how to set it up no-matter if it's for counting sheep or video surveillance.

In my opinion it's a little bit more than just plug and play.

You local farmer won't be setting it up.

They would speak to a number of people that have model and training experience, run simulations on freely provided software and then purchase the box for setting it up in the field for final implementation.

Buyers should not need much, if any technical engagement with BRN.

Unless your doing research you shouldn't need to purchase the box first and then workout what to do with it. As above, you would simulate, evaluate, purchase.

To keep it simple someone might spend 100k on a person to count seep a year. Now the box is looking like a cheap option for counting the sheep and the dog without a human nor internet. The unit may even self learn to not count the pigs the sneak through; could even force the gate closed....

That's how I would approach it anyway if I was a farmer.

Over the coming years model selection and training won't be so mysterious to general IT.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

cosors

👀
Here in Germany 4,347,075 shares have been traded so far. This looks like a new record for a long time as trading is only about half way through today. The number is exact as I took the Tradegate volume from the platform itself. We have several exchanges.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Frangipani

Regular
Just the thing for counting and recognizing reindeer.

To count sheep in Australia, we use a laser beam and detector mounted 10 cm above ground to count the legs, and then we divide by four.

But how do you make sure the sheep have not read George Orwell’s Animal Farm and eventually decide to copy Napoleon walking on his hind legs, rebelling against the maxim ‘All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others’?
After all, their ovine cousins in the book may have put ideas into their heads when they had “burst out into a tremendous bleating of ‘Four legs good, two legs better! Four legs good, two legs better! Four legs good, two legs better!’" 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Thank you very much. I'm off to bed now but will definitely look it up tomorrow.
1708618190072.png

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Arm and Nuro Partner to Deliver AI-first Autonomous Technology for Commercial Scale​

• Nuro and Arm are partnering on autonomous L4 technology in a multi-year collaboration that will see Nuro leverage Arm’s leading-edge automotive technology to scale the Nuro Driver™
  • The Nuro Driver™—built on Arm—is the future of scaled autonomy, and is broadly applicable across commercial and consumer applications, with the first deployment being goods delivery
  • Arm’s cutting edge technology is enabling the shift from prototype autonomous systems based on server-grade hardware to efficient, automotive grade, safety-certified solutions critical to scaling this opportunity

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
tenor.0.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Nasdaq is pumping

1708625802458.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

stockduck

Regular
View attachment 57443

Us.. just sitting in the IP section in front of everyone.
I learned today by research that synopsys want to aquire Ansys or had aquired... I also learned by research that SMCI is the hardware partner from Ansys ....and our Vice President of Ecosystems & Partnerships from BRN worked for synopsys.

SMCI has business with...NVIDIA....

Is this a connection for brainchip IP?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
I am happy for you to win as you are so invested in this matter that it is obviously very important to you. Congratulations well done amazing research.

Clearly you have issues that go beyond the fact that I posted my original response suggesting Cambridge Consulting was my best pick and took offence at your response.

I quote:
Frangipani
“You may not like me, and that is fine with me (although it irks me how at times you post supposedly new information or profusely thank others for generously sharing reveals, (deliberately?) ignoring the fact that I had already posted about the exact same thing earlier - I am happy to provide proof), but don’t dish it out, if you can’t take it.”

Firstly I had no opinion about you that could amount to like or dislike prior to this current exchange. I can honestly say I do not think about you unless I have a cause to do so.

You are just a name on a page so how could I like or dislike you.

Secondly you clearly have a different approach to TSEx than myself.

You seem to think that everyone should read every one of your posts and catalogue the references so they never post a second time something you have freely shared without acknowledging you were the original poster.

You also seem to think that if another poster puts up the same research the only place they could have found it was by reading your posts.

You also seem to believe that every reader here starts from post one and reads through every post and in so doing will read everything posted by you days/weeks months/years before they first bought shares in Brainchip.

I have an entirely different view and if I was so minded (and I tell you in advance that I am not) I could find multiple examples of the same research that I and others have posted being posted by others again and again as if for the first time.

It is not an issue in my view and in fact I am pleased to see it occur as more people will get to read it.

By the way if you say I posted something that you posted earlier. I accept that. Guilty as charged.

It makes complete sense that this should happen given we are all researching the same subject. In fact it would be strange if it didn’t happen.

I know you won’t believe that I don’t read all of your posts and steal your research but sadly I don’t.

Often the print is too small on my phone to read your longer posts comfortably. I have narrow angle glaucoma which was mentioned to others here years ago and so I post from memory and when you say go and prove a proposition that is settled in my mind it ain’t going to happen.

Believe it or not winning an argument with you over a guessing game is not that important. I trust my memory and I know I am telling the truth as I believe it to be. I have dealt with that issue to my satisfaction and don’t care if you disagree.

I have no doubt that Full Moon Fever has it occur constantly so prolific is he with his research sharing that others will repost things he has found and posted.

I know Bravo another prolific poster has had this happen many times. I have even posted the same thing she has posted and she has pointed it out.

The most important thing in my opinion has always been that those who come here from time to time have an opportunity to benefit from the research regardless of who posted it because this could feed into greater understanding of Brainchip and an increase in the share price.

I am shallow like that it’s all about the value of my/our investment.

Something being posted more than once is more likely to be seen and read than a one off post that ends up buried by further posts.

You would have noticed the price of Brainchip and volume of shares traded has increased recently.

One of the likely outcomes is that new investors might visit TSEx.

Earlier tonight I posted an article about the Lorser alliance for two reasons one of which was to bring it to the attention of these new investors. I am pretty sure that similar articles about Lorser have been posted here previously.

What I now intend to do is promise never to try and read your posts again so that you will know that if I put up any research that you have posted already I have stolen it from someone else or actually (shock horror) found it by myself.

Goodbye and good luck.

Fact Finder
And anyone that says boomity boom boom has taken it from me or wait I may have taken it from someone else but I think I added the boomity..or was it the extra boom? But if someone then posts a triple boom will then I guess it becomes an original then my double boom becomes meaningless so before anyone mashes the post I declare Boomity boom boom BOOM!

Lol O I had fun writing this. All u guys make me laugh, our minds all work the same at different speeds, we read different speeds, in different languages and we write in different ways despite all in English (though im sure @Diogenese he may be the exception) I for one am guilty of reading occasionally from the last page then back a few to catch up quicker then I might read from where I left off when I get time so yes I'M GUILTY for missing some peoples posts and I may be guilty of finding something that someone has already posted but who cares if it was 5 months ago I am guilty of rehashing because I WANT TO because I find it personally important to SHARE. Lol
Right enough of my rambling cause ci know have 10mins to get ready for work.
So Boomidy boom boom BOOM there I said it first. And if anyone one to copy or better it be my guest 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

cosors

👀
Roughly 5,560,000 shares were traded here up to yet shortly before the close today. And that is a record for a long time. Have a good start in the day!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Intel lands foundry deal for custom Microsoft processor — 18A process tech to be used for 'very exciting platform shift'​

Microsoft's mention of an 'exciting platform shift' for the 'entire industry' may point to both innovative methods of chip production as well as new CPU architectures and paradigms.

By now, Intel Foundry has secured contracts from multiple notable companies, including Amazon Web Services. Intel Foundry has landed several orders for datacenter processors, including a cloud datacenter chip on Intel 3, a custom server chip for Ericsson, and various Intel 18A-based chips for the U.S. Dept. of Defense.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
BRN just posted

"So this box primarily can run any #AI algorithm. So the use case of the box is pretty wide. I’ll be specific, but the use case of this box is that any cameras, whether it’s a smart camera or a non-smart camera, which is just capturing the picture and transferring the video, you can connect with this AI box, and then run analytics, whatever analytics you want to run on it, and then it is making a dumb camera a smart camera. And also on top of that, it allows to run the AI algorithm use case specific on it." Kalpesh Chauhan, VP of Technology - VVDN Technologies https://lnkd.in/dTv6VbWH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
And anyone that says boomity boom boom has taken it from me or wait I may have taken it from someone else but I think I added the boomity..or was it the extra boom? But if someone then posts a triple boom will then I guess it becomes an original then my double boom becomes meaningless so before anyone mashes the post I declare Boomity boom boom BOOM!

Lol O I had fun writing this. All u guys make me laugh, our minds all work the same at different speeds, we read different speeds, in different languages and we write in different ways despite all in English (though im sure @Diogenese he may be the exception) I for one am guilty of reading occasionally from the last page then back a few to catch up quicker then I might read from where I left off when I get time so yes I'M GUILTY for missing some peoples posts and I may be guilty of finding something that someone has already posted but who cares if it was 5 months ago I am guilty of rehashing because I WANT TO because I find it personally important to SHARE. Lol
So Boomidy boom boom BOOM there I said it first. And if anyone one to copy or better it be my guest 🤣🤣
It made for a pleasant reprieve from the content of some other posts. So Thanks.

Your claims of precedence are substantiated @MDhere
Out of 200 posts containing the word “boom”:
  • I found no instances of the triad “boom boom boom”
  • I found no instances of either Boomity or Boomidy, let alone used in combination with boom boom or boom boom BOOM.
  • I did find one instance of the double “boom boom”, so your added protection of the third BOOM was probably a wise decision.
  • I did find one use of “boom TATA boom”
Boomity boom boom, does have a mention in the Urban Dictionary—but not with your added BOOM.

@dRiZzLeStAnK did post a boomity boom boom clip on YouTube -- but I expect that is more about the beat. Or are you @dRiZzLeStAnK too‽ (I hope everyone notices my interrobang)

But now this post will show up in a search. I feel I have ruined the fun for everyone else.

My research hasn’t been exhaustive, so I hope nobody shoots me down in flames.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

“We don’t teach the reinforcement learning model all of the complex physics of a fusion reaction,” Jalalvand said. “We tell it what the goal is—to maintain a high-powered reaction—what to avoid—a tearing mode instability—and the knobs it can turn to achieve those outcomes. Over time, it learns the optimal pathway for achieving the goal of high power while avoiding the punishment of an instability.”

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

skutza

Regular

I think you're safe there. That Patent you have just lodged will be safe for years, unless somebody does invent a time machine and decides to use language from the 1950's again......

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Thanks @rayzor

Very strict conditions! I think that's a good thing ..Do you want it or not :)

View attachment 57582
I like the line, Placing orders in advanced which require full payment.
Hopefully Brainchip can sell a few pre-orders and some cash starts landing in the next 4c.
Just waiting patiently for the match to be lit under the shorters. 🔥🌋

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Save travels Akida , you’ll be happy to know the share price will be following you

🚀

IMG_8462.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8462.jpeg
    IMG_8462.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Top Bottom