BRN Discussion Ongoing

Got to love AI fever again! and taking BRN more seriously in their partnership and education positioning....Go BRN!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Over 15.5 million in ten minutes two weeks into this uptrend. The flesh may be weak but the desire certainly burns strongly at this point.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

TECH

Regular

Anticipating the Anticipation....just remember that the hockey stick action needs to be supported by an income bearing
announcement or 3...next Tuesday Sean chats to/with us....the message can only be one of positivity, our time has come,
looking forward to my company review in January 2025, it's all about timing.

Enjoy the journey All...Tech :coffee:;)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
The 'wall' has shifted to 50c !!!!

1708644112785.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thanks to Intel‘s IFS Connect yesterday, Sam Altman would now be very well aware of how BrainChip’s Akida could assist in helping to address the challenges described below.

Would Sam Altman's $7 trillion ask really secure our future?​

OpenAI CEO Sam Altman wants to raise $7 trillion for chip production to help AI systems, but he has yet to show AI is moving in a direction that will help us.

EXTRACT

And there are other problems, especially with GenAI: hallucinations, mis/disinformation, lack of explainability, scams, copyrights, user privacy, and data security — all of which have not been fully addressed and mitigated. A less discussed issue, but an essential one, is AI's environmental implications. AI systems are a vulture of energy, which it requires for computing and data centers.

The International Energy Agency forecasted that global electricity demand, driven by AI growth, will double by 2026. This problem might be mitigated as computers get more efficient, or with more efficient techniques to cut energy or the use of renewables. But these potential solutions have not been tested, and many have not been fully developed yet.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

7für7

Regular
Everything good until….COCKROACHES!!!!!

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thanks to Intel‘s IFS Connect yesterday, Sam Altman would now be very well aware of how BrainChip’s Akida could assist in helping to address the challenges described below.

EXTRACT

And there are other problems, especially with GenAI: hallucinations, mis/disinformation, lack of explainability, scams, copyrights, user privacy, and data security — all of which have not been fully addressed and mitigated. A less discussed issue, but an essential one, is AI's environmental implications. AI systems are a vulture of energy, which it requires for computing and data centers.

The International Energy Agency forecasted that global electricity demand, driven by AI growth, will double by 2026. This problem might be mitigated as computers get more efficient, or with more efficient techniques to cut energy or the use of renewables. But these potential solutions have not been tested, and many have not been fully developed yet.
Hope all is restored at home Bravo.. 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Adam

Regular
Just the thing for counting and recognizing reindeer.

To count sheep in Australia, we use a laser beam and detector mounted 10 cm above ground to count the legs, and then we divide by four.
Yeah. Well..used it with my sheep along with my 3 legged collie, Stumpy ...and it created 1 false positive. I am sending off a letter of complaint to management...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000013518.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Adam

Regular
Hi Steve,

I deleted what I had posted here before, hope nobody is irritated, but this one is much better information.

On the right-hand side, you can change the display from "1 Monat" to more months, per year or so.

Eröffnungskurs= Opening
Höchststand= highest
Tiefstand= lowest
Schlusskurs= end

The rest is self-explanatory I guess.

View attachment 57609
Are shorters called kurtzers in Deutch?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
  • Wow