BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

NVIDIA on an absolute tear on the German market , Nasdaq futures up, oh and solid volume with a mild rise in our stock also in Germany.

Shorters will not be very comfortable pressently....😃.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Frangipani

Regular
I want to thank all those who congratulated me to my yesterday's birthday 🌻🌻 Thank you!
The day was a great success, but I do not know if I can repeat a similar happening next year. 🤔

I did my best, as promised, but I am still waiting for the great announcement by Sam Altman. 🤨
He had promised me to do so yesterday still, but I guess the dinner and the drinks were just too good and
too much so that he forgot. He fell fully dressed onto his bed and right into sleep without thinking about us. :sleep:😫
So please do not blame me that you need to wait for his confirmation.
My orders to him were clear, but you all know now how busy and fast changing a day can be. And some people are just not reliable.

Have a great night / day!

Bored Hey Arnold GIF
Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich auch von mir!
You happen to share your birthday with my eldest son, so I agree February 21 is a very special date! 😊

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

McHale

Regular
Chippers,

NVIDIA on an absolute tear on the German market , Nasdaq futures up, oh and solid volume with a mild rise in our stock also in Germany.

Regards ,
Esq.
Hey Esqy, that was a good call this morning, great day at the office, still wondering about that change in/ becoming a substantial holding notice.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Chippers,

Regards ,
Esq.
Not wrong Esqy..... Shaping up to be a great Friday! :love::cool::love:

1708601519816.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

White Horse

Regular
Hi FF,

I have long been aware of Cambridge Consultants being part of Capgemini, as this five-month old post of mine proves:

View attachment 57318

However, I do not think the job ad’s “description” of the employer matches a multinational IT services and consulting company, to which neuromorphic computing is only one technology among several they are interested in (plus I assume they would pay much better). Also, the mystery job advert looks quite different from those openings listed on the Capgemini website (https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/join-us/).
So I personally don’t think it is Capgemini either. Of course, I could be mistaken.

My point in replying to @macro ’s post was first and foremost to raise awareness (once again) that AI-generated content cannot simply be accepted at face value. I pointed out two blatant errors and a baffling omission in Perplexity AI’s response, and provided evidence to substantiate my claim. That’s how I like to present my research, so it is transparent for everyone.

Now here comes your reaction: Rather than commenting on the chatbot’s pitfalls in general or simply admitting to the fact that you had been tricked by the AI-generated answer and had overlooked the fact that Cambridge Consultants are actually headquartered in Cambridge and not in London (as the answer engine would like us to believe), you now try to talk your way out of it by claiming that the job ad that explicitly states “Central London location with modern office facilities” (and not just London or Greater London) could be intentionally misleading to attract more applicants, and that in reality the workplace could still be in Cambridge instead, almost 100 km away?! Well, I am sorry, but the burden of proof is on you here, not on me, so if anyone, you should be the one checking with the employment agency. Besides, Cambridge would be a very attractive location in its own right, if you ask me, and the rental prices are presumably much lower, which could be a decisive factor for freelancers.

Astute readers will also have noticed how you attribute the positively connotated adjective “light hearted” to yourself twice (even though it escapes me of what your reply to the original post has to do with a light-hearted game, as on the contrary I believe you were being dead serious) and portray me in a negative light by calling my post “very aggressive research” and “full-throttle analysis” and by asking “How much of your life did you devote to this non event and demanding that I prove the accuracy of my post?”!

I was neither “very aggressive” in my research (instead, I simply pointed out several errors in the AI-generated answer no one else seemed to have noticed) nor did I “demand” anything from you - instead I politely asked you:
“Could you please provide us with some evidence to back up your claim?”

Let me remind you of your own words in your recent argument with @Schnitzel lover:

And that’s exactly what I am trying to do here.

So that sole article submitted on June 24, 2021 (!) as well as your memory of another one you say you forwarded to Brainchip in 2022 and their email reply is all you’ve got to corroborate your claim that Imperial College London “are deeply engaged with Intel and publish papers regarding Loihi fairly regularly”? If what you claim were true, those numerous publications should be easy to find online, right? So where are they hiding? And why is the only search result I get for Loihi on the Imperial College website a fleeting mention alongside TrueNorth in a 2019 talk abstract by guest speaker Prof Steve Ferber from the University of Manchester (who developed SpiNNaker)?
(https://www.imperial.ac.uk/events/96903/building-brains-artificial-and-biological-intelligence/)

Well, I am not surprised you didn’t come up with much, as of course I had done a quick Google search myself before politely asking you (not demanding!) to provide evidence (that I couldn’t find).

No, that is simply not true! I did another, more extensive search to double-check.
So a) either you made an honest mistake
b) you are deliberately lying
c) I am too dumb to find the other papers, or
d) the search algorithms here in Germany are vastly different from those in Australia.

Oh, and let’s briefly have a look at the 2021 research paper you shared as “evidence”:
Loihi is mentioned a total of five times (including one reference), and I will let everyone decide for themselves whether or not there is any indication at all the Imperial College researchers were deeply engaged with Intel and working with Loihi at the time, as you claim:

View attachment 57560

View attachment 57561

So I hereby challenge you to post links to at least three to four publications by Imperial College researchers about the research they have allegedly done and still do with Loihi to prove your claim that “they are deeply engaged with Intel and publish papers regarding Loihi fairly regularly.” That should be a piece of cake for you, given that you seem to have a way more effective search engine than me. Otherwise we must assume that your claim is totally unfounded.

You may not like me, and that is fine with me (although it irks me how at times you post supposedly new information or profusely thank others for generously sharing reveals, (deliberately?) ignoring the fact that I had already posted about the exact same thing earlier - I am happy to provide proof), but don’t dish it out, if you can’t take it. It’s double standards to ask others to substantiate their unfounded claims, but then take offence when the same yardstick is applied to you. And if it turns out your own claim has no substance, that is entirely your problem and not that of the person who had asked you for evidence.

So please either substantiate your claim or own up to having made a mistake - it’s as simple as that.

Highly likely not my opinion only,
Frangipani
MY, My, aren't we a delicate little flower.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

rayzor

Regular
VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage1_1_300x.jpg
Sorry if it has been posted before.

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage5_1_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage12_1_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage8_2_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage2_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage9_1_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage2_1_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage10_1_300x.jpg

1._Pre-Order_Label.png

Akida™ Edge AI Box​

1._Powered_By_1.png

$799.00
Purchasing greater than 10 Edge boxes?
Contact sales@brainchip.com
Product pre-orders are available. Click here to see the terms.
Shipments are expected to commence by mid-year 2024. BrainChip will communicate specific shipment dates by Apr. 30th 2024.

Add to Cart
Contact Sales

Specifications

BrainChip’s Edge AI Box is a compact, portable computation device that allows for highly capable AI solutions and services by accelerating AI processing for vision, voice and other sensors. By computing close to the sensor and without needing Cloud connectivity for common applications thereby minimizing exposure of sensitive data, the Edge Box enhances security and privacy.Akida also enables customization of the Box with it’s Edge learning capability. The Edge Box is expected to be used in Retail and Security, Smart City, Automotive, Transport and Industrial applications.
  • User manual is in development
  • Download Product Brief
  • Host CPU: NXP i.MX 8M Plus Quad SOC
  • AI/ML Accelerator: 2 x AKD1000 (BrainChip Akida Chip) Over PCIe
  • On Board Memory: 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC
  • Supports Linux Embedded OS Version 6.1
  • External Storage: Micro SD Card Connector that supports Micro SD
  • Display: 1 x HDMI Output with Max Resolutions of 3840 x 2160p30 Pixel clock up-to 297MHZ
  • Network Connectivity:
    • Wi-Fi Connectivity: 802.11 ac/b/g/n/c (2.4GHz /5GHz)
    • Ethernet Connectivity: Two Ethernet Port with10/100/1000mbps
    • Ethernet Port supports external camera interface
Installation and Bringup
  • Max Encode: 1 x 1080P60 (H265 & H264) / 2 x 1080P30 (H265 & H264) / 4 x 720P30 (H265 & H264)
  • Max Decode: 1 x 1080P60 (H265 & H264) / 2 x 1080P30 (H265 & H264) / 4 x 720P30 (H265 & H264)
  • USB 3.0 Port Type A Port
  • USB 2.0 Port Micro B Port (Flashing and Debug port)
  • Power / Rest Button
  • 2x RGB LED For Status Indication
  • Power ON/OFF Indication LED (Green)
  • Operating Temperature : 0°C to 50°C
  • Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%
  • Power Input:12VDC Input Using External AC-DC Adapter
  • Unit Dimensions: 110mm x 110mm x 56mm (L x W x H)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
I think tomorrow and Friday (being the name of said day) will be more pain for those without the patience, to allow BrainChip's share price, to reach its full potential, based on its own Future potential.

Today has proven, that it was the "Intel factor" that has resulted in the recent surge in interest in our Company, in my opinion.

Nothing else has changed, just a lot more people/investors are now aware of BrainChip and have done a little digging, to find out "Who are these guys?"..

BrainChip, is now caught up in the "A.I. Bull Market" which I think it was Schnitzel lover, who mentioned many times, that we were "not" a part of.

I think many, would have tried selling this today, for a trade, in the high 30 cent region.
40 cents, was a "psychological" barrier, that today was proven to be made of straw.

"Some" will still be successful at trading this, I noticed Dolci, was yesterday talking BRN down on HC, so while she would have again made a healthy profit, she again sold too early.

But traders, rarely get in at the bottom and out at the top.

BrainChip, is more than a trade.

The value of BRN stock, or any stock, is more based on the underlying demand for that stock, than any other factor.

Many profitable companies, are valued below, what one considers "fair value" and many currently unprofitable, are valued above.

The fair value, or upper limit of what people are "prepared" to pay, for what BrainChip is offering, which is a slice of the Future, hasn't been met yet.

Do what you will, the big wheels of the World, will move on without you.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage1_1_300x.jpg
Sorry if it has been posted before.

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage5_1_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage12_1_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage8_2_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage2_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage9_1_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage2_1_300x.jpg

VVDNEdgeBox_ProductImage10_1_300x.jpg

1._Pre-Order_Label.png

Akida™ Edge AI Box​

1._Powered_By_1.png

$799.00
Purchasing greater than 10 Edge boxes?
Contact sales@brainchip.com
Product pre-orders are available. Click here to see the terms.
Shipments are expected to commence by mid-year 2024. BrainChip will communicate specific shipment dates by Apr. 30th 2024.

Add to Cart
Contact Sales

Specifications

BrainChip’s Edge AI Box is a compact, portable computation device that allows for highly capable AI solutions and services by accelerating AI processing for vision, voice and other sensors. By computing close to the sensor and without needing Cloud connectivity for common applications thereby minimizing exposure of sensitive data, the Edge Box enhances security and privacy.Akida also enables customization of the Box with it’s Edge learning capability. The Edge Box is expected to be used in Retail and Security, Smart City, Automotive, Transport and Industrial applications.
  • User manual is in development
  • Download Product Brief
  • Host CPU: NXP i.MX 8M Plus Quad SOC
  • AI/ML Accelerator: 2 x AKD1000 (BrainChip Akida Chip) Over PCIe
  • On Board Memory: 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC
  • Supports Linux Embedded OS Version 6.1
  • External Storage: Micro SD Card Connector that supports Micro SD
  • Display: 1 x HDMI Output with Max Resolutions of 3840 x 2160p30 Pixel clock up-to 297MHZ
  • Network Connectivity:
    • Wi-Fi Connectivity: 802.11 ac/b/g/n/c (2.4GHz /5GHz)
    • Ethernet Connectivity: Two Ethernet Port with10/100/1000mbps
    • Ethernet Port supports external camera interface
Installation and Bringup
  • Max Encode: 1 x 1080P60 (H265 & H264) / 2 x 1080P30 (H265 & H264) / 4 x 720P30 (H265 & H264)
  • Max Decode: 1 x 1080P60 (H265 & H264) / 2 x 1080P30 (H265 & H264) / 4 x 720P30 (H265 & H264)
  • USB 3.0 Port Type A Port
  • USB 2.0 Port Micro B Port (Flashing and Debug port)
  • Power / Rest Button
  • 2x RGB LED For Status Indication
  • Power ON/OFF Indication LED (Green)
  • Operating Temperature : 0°C to 50°C
  • Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%
  • Power Input:12VDC Input Using External AC-DC Adapter
  • Unit Dimensions: 110mm x 110mm x 56mm (L x W x H)
Thanks @rayzor

Very strict conditions! I think that's a good thing ..Do you want it or not :)

1708602592233.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Interesting post from such a well respected Scientist

IMG_8458.jpeg
IMG_8459.jpeg

IMG_8460.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8459.jpeg
    IMG_8459.jpeg
    667.5 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I think tomorrow and Friday, will be more pain for those without the patience, to allow BrainChip's share price, to reach its full potential, based on its own Future potential.

Today has proven, that it was the "Intel factor" that has resulted in the recent surge in interest in our Company, in my opinion.

Nothing else has changed, just a lot more people/investors are now aware of BrainChip and have done a little digging, to find out "Who are these guys?"..

BrainChip, is now caught up in the "A.I. Bull Market" which I think it was Schnitzel lover, who mentioned many times, that we were "not" a part of.

I think many, would have tried selling this today, for a trade, in the high 30 cent region.
40 cents, was a "psychological" barrier, that today was proven to be made of straw.

"Some" will still be successful at trading this, I noticed Dolci, was yesterday talking BRN down on HC, so while she would have again made a healthy profit, she again sold too early.

But traders, rarely get in at the bottom and out at the top.

BrainChip, is more than a trade.

The value of BRN stock, or any stock, is more based on the underlying demand for that stock, than any other factor.

Many profitable companies, are valued below, what one considers "fair value" and many currently unprofitable, are valued above.

The fair value, or upper limit of what people are "prepared" to pay, for what BrainChip is offering, which is a slice of the Future, hasn't been met yet.

Do what you will, the big wheels of the World, will move on without you.
Hey DB...I think Pom has got to you :) .....
1708602744305.png
:)

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey Esqy, that was a good call this morning, great day at the office, still wondering about that change in/ becoming a substantial holding notice.
Good Evening McHale ,

True , very strange a revised holder notice or two have not surfaced yet.

No doubt thay are covered by a NDA...

Exiting times , with alot more to follow.

Greatly appreciate your indepth and knowledgeable input , I'm flat out sourcing decent Parrot photos these days.

I need to shut my mince pies, BIG DAY tomorrow.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
We are immune, to negative market movements at the moment, anyway Buena Suerte 😉

Current demand, is just too strong.
I totally agree DB... We are a different beast now!! The world is waking up to the dominance that Brainchip/Akida are about to serve :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Tomorrow (or the next rading day), BRN needs to break through the resistance at 0.52, followed by the next resistance level at 0.88. From there, it needs to trek upto and surpass $1.36, and from there onwards it will be on cruise control :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Interesting post from such a well respected Scientist

View attachment 57580 View attachment 57581
Great find

here is the link to it for those who want to click on it and give it a like

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users