BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Top 20
Hopefully enough to feed the Germans
In Germany as always first red and then green … than red again because they are “Pfennigfuchser” they take every penny… and then the share price follows the Australian market

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Just been to the other side and thought I’d post this thanks to Dolci. Guess some one here can desifer it.

IMG_0096.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

mrgds

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 5 users
I think Intel will be a bit pleased that none of their partners have a share price below 40 cents anymore.

I think they are still a tad embarrassed though and will be much happier when they are all above $10.00. 🤡

I know I will be.😂🤣😂

FF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 84 users

rgupta

Regular
I would rather expect Akida as an accelerator in the N3 / V3 Version. 🤔

The CSS-N3 offers a 20% performance-per-Watt improvement per core over the CSS-N2. This CSS design comes with between 8 and 32 cores, with the 32-core version using as little as 40 W. It’s intended for telecoms, networking, DPU, and cloud applications and can be used with on-chip or separate AI accelerators. The new N3 core is based on Armv9.2 and includes 2 MB private L2 cache per core. It supports the latest versions of PCIe, CXL and UCIe.

When switching from N2 to N3, the maximum L2 cache doubles to 2 MByte. AI algorithms benefit the most from this - the performance leap is achieved without new data formats. The common INT8 and Bfloat16 variants are already supported by the 2 generation.

View attachment 57466

"Today we are proud to announce that Arm Total Design has expanded to include over 20 partners, all committed to ensuring broad accessibility of performant, efficient solutions that will help meet the computing demands of an AI-accelerated future. These partners are already working together on everything from verifying IP, and customizing firmware, through to building chiplets on the world’s most advanced process nodes – all using Neoverse CSS."

Link: https://www.eetimes.com/arm-updates-css-designs-for-hyperscalers-custom-chips/

Link: https://www.heise.de/news/ARM-blaest-zum-Angriff-auf-AMD-Intel-und-teils-Nvidia-9634864.html

Link: https://newsroom.arm.com/news/enabling-ai-infrastructure-on-arm
I am not sure but I think akida 1000 was having memory of 2mb per core as well.
If yes is it a coincidence?

Reactions: 2 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Thanks to all the shorters for letting me buy as much as I could below 20c and increase my holdings x6 from before the run to $2.34 a couple of years ago........hope you are feeling the pain that you dish out. Enjoy the spanking......love Larry
larry-david-pants.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

1000013505.jpg
1000013507.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Thanks to all the shorters for letting me buy as much as I could below 20c and increase my holdings x6 from before the run to $2.34 a couple of years ago........hope you are feeling the pain that you dish out. Enjoy the spanking......love Larry View attachment 57550

They do like spanking one another
1708586174157.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

gilti

Regular
only 4,175,261 shorts were converted on the day of the big jump to .36c
leaving 70,814,131 outstanding on 16/2/24.
thats a lot to cover from the 180m shares transacted in the last 4 days
burn mf;ers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Getupthere

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Im feeling quite excitable today .... for good reason.

Regards,
Esq.
You've been on the money these last couple of weeks @Esq.111
Let's hope those Squawkers and Screechers keep wanting to be fed😂😂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CHIPS

Regular
Don't we all like this 🚀🚀🚀🚀?!!! 👏👏👏 :love:
Germany says GOOD MORNING 😂

1708589744071.png

1708589798432.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Segment on AI coming up on the 7.30 report on ABC tv.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom