Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Is it 2.30 yet?????

BIV9NgKKYiLm4e150Q.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

McHale

Regular
Don't get too excited. The manipulation wi the small cheaper parcels has started already.
The bots and their small parcel manipulation will never stop.

70% of share price movement on global bourses is now catalyzed by small parcel bot trades.

Pre algorhythmic trading bots, large trades were responsible for over 70% of price movements.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 24 users

Butterbot

Emerged
Whats the go? Are we being short squeezed again?

Reactions: 1 users

Lex555

Regular
ā€œOver the next 2 years Intel is committed to ship 100m client processors with dedicated AIā€ time 17:47.

Imagine if a company could get even a fraction of this. What a shame the BRN logo wasnā€™t shown on the centre stage today indicating our past, present and future collaboration šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
When the ASX queries the price rise we can give them a ā€œCupcakeā€ as a reply:

Not sure how long it takes for revenue after this?
Do we know if this is the model, with AKIDA inside?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
20(A) & 18(A) at time-stamp 11.15min, ..................... 20(A) = "PICASSO, REMBRANT, WORK OF ART!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
In watching the video would anyone like to advise me on their opinion of do you think Brainchip will be in AI Intel computer this year or next year ?
I think the 18A will most definitely included us which will be next year I believe or hope.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users
There is so much happening at the moment it really is getting quite exciting.

I suppose itā€™s the little things that make a difference. No real news but there were some big names at this event and we were there on the big screen šŸ˜Š.

View attachment 57504

To put this into perspective it was also announced that Intel (value $173.52 billion) are working closely with ARM Holdings (value $102.04 billion) and we have a close relationship with both. Consensus is that we are a serious business that should be taken notice of so it really is about a change of perception.

BrainChip Joins Arm AI Partner Program - BrainChip

BrainChip Joins Intel Foundry Services IP Alliance to Advance Neuromorphic AI at the Edge - BrainChip

Add to this the following and it really is a snowball effect.

This is our AI in the following.

Cupcake Edge AI Server in Full Production - Unigen

And of course, this other product is looking at taking off.

View attachment 57505
Hi All
If there was any question that the VVDN AKIDA Edge Box and the Unigen AKIDA Cupcake Ai Edge Server would be competing with each other in the same space the following article which is being promoted on Unigenā€™s own website appears to dispel this idea in the final paragraph:

• DECEMBER 21, 2023

By Abigail Opiah ā”‚Edge Industry Review
ā€œBrainChip Holdings has announced a partnership to deliver a new configuration of the recently released Unigen Cupcake edge AI server, a solution based on BrainChipā€™s Akida neuromorphic processor.
The company notes that the Cupcake edge AI server is a small form factor solution that can run complex AI applications at the edge. These applications can also run close to the source of data, without relying on the cloud or internet connections.
In leveraging Akidaā€™s data-processing capabilities, the device offers unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy in a wide array of use cases such as industrial, automotive, healthcare, robotics, IoT and security-based applications, according to BrainChip.
Modeled after the human brain, the Akida neuromorphic processor processes information in a way that mimics the brainā€™s neural networks. This unique architecture enables the processor to excel at tasks such as pattern recognition, making it exceptionally well-suited for applications in edge AI.
ā€œWe are proud to collaborate with BrainChip to bring a new vision to the world of edge AI solutions,ā€ says Paul Heng, president, and CEO of Unigen.
ā€œThe Cupcake edge AI server can unleash the full potential of AI technology. We look forward to expanding our AI partnership network with BrainChip to deliver a unique Cupcake configuration to customers who are looking for a smart, sustainable, and secure edge AI solution.ā€
Unigen says it will provide end-to-end solutions for the Cupcake edge AI server, from engineering to mass production.
Unigenā€™s manufacturing facilities in the U.S.A. and Vietnam, along with its proprietary business intelligence tools, aim to ensure high-quality products and services for customers across a variety of industries.

Elsewhere, BrainChip unveiled a preview of its edge box powered by neuromorphic technology. Developed in partnership with VVDN Technologies, this device showcases low power and a digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, BrainChip notes.ā€

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

TECH

Regular
Maybe Brainchip will get pro-active this afternoon and send an email to the ASX with a please explain, as in, who is doing all this
buying and finish the email with NO...NO...NO...

0.45 close today....don't mind me, just having one of my silly moments, Tech's lost it again..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ben carson t GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Do we know if this is the model, with AKIDA inside?

Hi DB,

We signed an agreement to build it with it.

It was liked by RT.

The wording in the article includes NN in the description:

About Cupcake
Unigenā€™s Cupcake Edge AI Server delivers a reliable, high-performance, low-latency, low-power platform for Machine Learning and Inference AI in a compact and rugged enclosure. Cupcake integrates a flexible combination of I/O Interfaces and expansion capabilities to capture and process video and multiple types of signals through its Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) ports, and then delivers the processed data to the client either over a wired or wireless network. Neural Networks are supported by the leading ISV providers allowing for a highly customizable solution for multiple applications.Cupcake is a small form factor fanless design in a ruggedized case perfect for environments where Visual Security is important (e.g., secure buildings, transportation, warehouses, or public spaces).

My Bold!

:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just got home!!!!! Wow :) :) :)

1708574701823.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Rodney

Regular
Hi K
The shares available in the event of a run is interesting to consider.

In recent months someone posted that the top 1,000 share holders control about 70% of the shares on issue. I suspect that those 1,000 holders will be less likely to be holding short term and most likely to have a solid medium to long term strategy.

Then the next 30 percent some portion of this group will also have a settled plan for their investment. I speak via private message on here with younger holders who tell me they understand the technology and have invested in Brainchip for the long haul hoping it will be the next Apple or Nvidia and they to have very long time lines in contemplation.

Anyway the point is it seems to me that while Brainchip has about 1.8 billion shares on issue only a relatively small proportion of those shares are actually available or will be made available.

We have seen over the last fortnight that it was pretty easy for a few hundred million shares to change hands quite quickly.

If someone or something has been accumulating with a longer term vision it might be surprising how few shares are actually available now to be acquired.

Your suggestion that supply will dry up could possibly be very close to coming true.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Fact Finder
I donā€™t think the supply has ever really been there. All the holders I know have increased there positions and donā€™t know one thatā€™s sold. I reckon that a lot of the churn we witnessed is the same bundle of shares getting traded multiple times a day.
To me itā€™s all theatre. Was it JP Morgan that changed there amount of holdings ( downward) at the same time the shorters closed 50 mil shorts.
Churn they will but they will need to churn at a lot higher base if they want to accumulate from retail investors.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
1708575762732.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi DB,

We signed an agreement to build it with it.

It was liked by RT.

The wording in the article includes NN in the description:

About Cupcake
Unigenā€™s Cupcake Edge AI Server delivers a reliable, high-performance, low-latency, low-power platform for Machine Learning and Inference AI in a compact and rugged enclosure. Cupcake integrates a flexible combination of I/O Interfaces and expansion capabilities to capture and process video and multiple types of signals through its Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) ports, and then delivers the processed data to the client either over a wired or wireless network. Neural Networks are supported by the leading ISV providers allowing for a highly customizable solution for multiple applications.Cupcake is a small form factor fanless design in a ruggedized case perfect for environments where Visual Security is important (e.g., secure buildings, transportation, warehouses, or public spaces).

My Bold!

:)
Hi SG,

LSTM, Attention, Transformers LLMs are all directed to accounting for context.

The context of the NN reference is that they are supported by the leading ISVs (Independent Software Vendors). My guess is that the ISVs support CNN and/or SNN, but not SNN. remember that the Akida/Cupcake betrothal was only announced 2 months ago, so is it a shotgun wedding?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Woop , WOOP, .......$0.425.....

Penrith locals join desperate search for missing macaw ā€“ The Western  Weekender The Western Weekender I Penrith News

Might also add........ Over 3% of our Floated Stock has circulated so far today.

Esq.

• Fire
  • Haha

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Cheers chippers , back in town
IMG_8442.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom