BRN Discussion Ongoing

White Horse

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Woop , WOOP, .......$0.425.....

Penrith locals join desperate search for missing macaw – The Western  Weekender The Western Weekender I Penrith News
1000013499.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

gilti

Regular
shovel Bravo shovel

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Fact Finder
I don’t think the supply has ever really been there. All the holders I know have increased there positions and don’t know one that’s sold. I reckon that a lot of the churn we witnessed is the same bundle of shares getting traded multiple times a day.
To me it’s all theatre. Was it JP Morgan that changed there amount of holdings ( downward) at the same time the shorters closed 50 mil shorts.
Churn they will but they will need to churn at a lot higher base if they want to accumulate from retail investors.
Germany's gonna need more shares for tonight, that's for sure 😉..

With Global buying, even if there was a substantial amount of the Globally insignificantly sized float up for grabs.

Basic supply and demand metrics, would still be massively in our favor.

If just 100 thousand of Earth's 8 billion population, wanted to own a very modest slice, of 100 thousand shares in BrainChip.

There would need to be 10 billion shares available!

Many on this tiny forum, already have many more than that.

Serious investors and institutions especially, on a Global scale, would want many, many, many multiples of that figure.

In the 10s of millions, for institutions.

Just 100 institutions, wanting 20 million shares, is 2 billion required.

If you have hundreds of thousands of BrainChip shares, or more and you've lost some, in this run.
Don't sweat too much.

It is quite possible, you will never get them back.

But, you are still in a ridiculously good position, from a Global perspective and will be more comfortable, than you ever dreamed, or imagined.

However, this will all only be possible if BrainChip and AKIDA, are the real deal and fulfill their promise.

There is nothing, to be excited about, in respect to today's share price, if that's true.

Is AKIDA, the real deal??...

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Jchandel

Regular
In watching the video would anyone like to advise me on their opinion of do you think Brainchip will be in AI Intel computer this year or next year ?
I think the 18A will most definitely included us which will be next year I believe or hope.
1708576800767.png

I am looking at the Intel products under the first 2 boxes with BRN in one of them, and I think the chances are that we could feature in these

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

skutza

Regular
View attachment 57520
I am looking at the Intel products under the first 2 boxes with BRN in one of them, and I think the chances are that we could feature in these

Okay I've heard this Blind Freddy fella talk alot around these parts, but even he could see that Intel have written our name on their board! It's there for the WORLD to see. They have many partners, but they selected 17 to put into the IP box. AND THERE THE FU^K we are, for the world to see. INTEL!!!!!!!!

I repeat INTEL! (in case you're hard of hearing)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Calsco

Regular
IMG_2593.png

862 buyers to 232 sellers. Things are looking good for a rally at the close!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

toasty

Regular
And not a doubter to be seen around here.......... :p:p

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

mrgds

Regular
I don"t suppose Sam Altmun's address at the end of the IFS 2024 could include,

20(A) ................... "THATS THE REASON WE WANT $7,000,000,000.00 TO GET THIS
REMBRANT/PECCASO/WORK OF ART AI ARCHITECTURE OUT INTO THE WORLD"

BTW ................. IM CALLING IT EARLY :rolleyes:

GREEN BABY ............................ YEAHHHHHHHHH .............................:love:

Screenshot (36).png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
Okay I've heard this Blind Freddy fella talk alot around these parts, but even he could see that Intel have written our name on their board! It's there for the WORLD to see. They have many partners, but they selected 17 to put into the IP box. AND THERE THE FU^K we are, for the world to see. INTEL!!!!!!!!

I repeat INTEL! (in case you're hard of hearing)
I saw Blind Freddie not an hour ago. As he turned off the computer, put on his dark glasses and picked up his cane he said, "I told you so. I'm off to the pub. Don't wait up. I'll meet you in Monaco next week."

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I don"t suppose Sam Altmun's address at the end of the IFS 2024 could include,

20(A) ................... "THATS THE REASON WE WANT $7,000,000,000.00 TO GET THIS
REMBRANT/PECCASO/WORK OF ART AI ARCHITECTURE OUT INTO THE WORLD"

BTW ................. IM CALLING IT EARLY :rolleyes:

GREEN BABY ............................ YEAHHHHHHHHH .............................:love:

View attachment 57522
1708577741091.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
It seems like the price action is a big delayed reaction after all the great annoucements and news.

Well done to Rocket who was still buying at the most fearful.

The dips are for scooping up moving forward.

Thanks to the all the researchers and contributors..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
BIG FINISH!!!!!!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Keep going :) :) :)