BRN Discussion Ongoing

I know one thing for sure, I will not be selling and judging by the Top 20 list
and us retail holders I'm sure there will be 21% and more, like me that won't
sell, and a company needs 80% of total shares for a take over(n)(n)(n)
They're not getting my 0.04% 😁

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Doesn’t seem to have been working that well for the Ruskies and apparently the yanks are having difficulty in the Red Sea with what the Hoots are shooting at them.
I don’t know but assume the drones target profile may be too small or maybe coming from a vector that is making neutralising them difficult?
A bit like flying aircraft into buildings.
The threat is not defended against if it wasn’t considered a possibility at the time the defence was conceived.
Another issue with the phalanx is the heat it generates in use; 4500 rounds a minute. Once you’ve used it you have to cool it down which doesn’t bode well with multiple targets inbound.

And also the obvious issue of carrying enough onboard and loading the rounds quick enough during conflict situations.

I thought someone was using camera such as prophesee’s with Akida doing the TOF algorithms plotting trajectories and using a laser to bring down drones. Maybe when I read it it was still a research project but whoever can create it will make a motza; and even better save lives.

:)

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I know a lot of you aren't interested in this subject, however all this recent accumulation is interesting, feels different doesn't it?

The Motley fool (or whoever they're potentially acting for) at every opportunity in the past, has been quick to rain on our parade whenever there's been good news for us CONSISTENTLY FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS AT LEAST, and has taken great pleasure in doing so.

Yet, despite this, there has been not a peep out of them in recent weeks regarding Brainchip except one fence sitter article from about a week ago............so why not this time?

Our share price has literally doubled in a couple of weeks, and not one negative article.......or positive.

I don't for one second personally believe it's an accident.

I have always speculated they have a hand in this manipulation (or at least the bulk of it) and would not be surprised if they start pumping Brainchip in the not too distant future after this recent accumulation.

All speculation but it's very strange and very convenient.

I may be calling it early, but am i wrong?

Opinion only. Dyor

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
UMC will also be at Intel’s IFS Direct Connect Feb 22 where the wondrous and soon to be ubiquitous Akida will be presented to all and sundry.

In January Intel and UMC announced a deal whereby UMC would provide IFS with new capabilities such as RF system solutions and WiFi production technologies.

This would be a fantastic fit for us IMO!!! Remember Intellisense chose us to integrate with their RF system solutions. Here’s an excerpt from the IntelliIsense/ Brachip announcement.

Intellisense’s intelligent radio frequency (RF) system solutions enable wireless devices and platforms to sense and learn the characteristics of the communications environment in real time, providing enhanced communication quality, reliability and security. By integrating BrainChip’s Akida™ neuromorphic processor, Intellisense can deliver even more advanced, yet energy efficient, cognitive capabilities to its RF system.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

cosors

👀
It's great that the Brainchip name is getting out there but to me this sounded like a ChatGPT article written by a shareholder. I did a quick Google search after and this is what i found (attached below). Articles are supposed to be objective and to the point, but we have this section:

"The company's efforts to combine cutting-edge technological advancements with a deep understanding of human behavior and needs signify a leap towards a future where technology and humanity are more intertwined than ever. The implications of these developments are vast, touching upon every aspect of our lives and reshaping our interactions with the world around us. The journey of BrainChip, marked by innovation and foresight, continues to be a beacon of progress in the relentless pursuit of a smarter, more connected world."

Like this section is a bit much, yeah??

It's still good to see articles about Brainchip more and more, however it is better when they come from credible sources.
They are a Dutch public broadcaster. I think that when they generate texts, they have at least committed themselves to not spreading false news. I think they work in a similar way to TS2 SPACE, of which we have already had a few articles here. I think we have to get used to taking a closer look. However, I have fewer concerns about BNN because of my recent experience with TLG. If you want to know exactly, everything is explained in detail and transparently here:

https://verantwoording.bnnvara.nl/j...gdirectie5_1_1/voorwoord5_1_1/a1750_Voorwoord

It is a very young broadcaster as a whole, so the staff and advisory board are also very young. It was once a channel for young people up to the age of 35. They use different methods of journalism than in the past, that's for sure I think.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Awesome/Exciting post..Thanks @Fullmoonfever

Love these descriptions;

Brainchip Akida represents the state of the art in production-ready Neuromorphic computing ideally suited to edge use-cases.

Akida Neuralmorphic technology is unrivaled in terms of power usage at a given performance level. Neuromorphic also provides unique features not found in other technologies such as in device edge learning made possible by the Spiking Neural Network architecture.

:) We are soooooo close oh patient ones :)
Yes, I also like these superlatives when they come from others. For repetition because it's so nice just before the IFS:

ARM:
Arm’s Cortex-M coupled with BrainChip’s Akida delivers unparalleled system performance.
https://armkeil.blob.core.windows.net/developer/Files/pdf/ai-ecosystem-catalogue/BrainChip_Arm-AI-Partner-Solution-Brief-Template-1.pdf

U - nrivaled
U - nparalleled
U - biquitous

Akida is so uuu!

CPU.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

skutza

Regular
Markus Schäfer
Markus Schäfer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/markus-schäfer?miniProfileUrn=urn:li:fs_miniProfile:ACoAAC6aoewB65NbFROVU-J1KW_aATHehbgfx8E
I love intelligent technology – especially when it helps make our cars even safer for the very youngest and most vulnerable passengers.

One system we’re working on right now is called Child Presence Detection, or CPD for short. It’s designed to mitigate the risk of young children being accidentally left in a car during warm weather – and the associated, sometimes tragic, consequences.
It uses the power of our new operating system, MB.OS, to network more than 20 interfaces.

CPD is activated when it detects the presence of a child in the car through their distinctive breathing pattern. In fact, the sensors are so sensitive, they can detect the gentle breathing of a sleeping newborn baby.
If the cameras inside the car determine that a child is alone, CPD sends a series of warnings direct to the driver’s smartphone. The system also monitors the cabin temperature. If it exceeds a critical level, the car’s lights flash in sync with an acoustic signal, to attract passers-by. At the same time, the air-conditioning kicks in. If no action is taken, warning messages are sent to every smartphone that’s registered to the vehicle. In the worst-case scenario, the system will inform the Mercedes-Benz SOS call centre, or send an alert to the emergency services.

Safety is one of our priorities and MB.OS will help us introduce even more sophisticated and exciting innovations like this in the future.
View attachment 57308 View attachment 57309
Mercedes will get pretty shitty soon when every time they post something, the only comments they get is about Brainchip, Akida or neuromorphic. Be nice to see some people have a little restraint. I think it is likely more damaging to the company than helpful. .......

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

cosors

👀
This is the most recent from end of Jan 2024..... Next one maybe a couple of months away!?

This was the date from last year... View attachment 57281

View attachment 57278
View attachment 57279
This means that a minimum of 27.629% of Brainchip was held by nominees in January.

The registered owner of shares held for the benefit of another person (the beneficial owner). The beneficial owner may choose to appoint a nominee because it does not wish to have the shares registered in its own name, or it may be required to appoint a nominee.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

McHale

Regular
Being one of the very few companies asked to demonstrate our product, at this Intel flagship event, in front of the leaders of these titans of the industry, could only be a positive. AIMHO.

Special Appearances By​

Sam Altman

Sam Altman
Co-founder and CEO
OpenAI

Secretary Gina M. Raimondo

Secretary Gina M. Raimondo
United States Secretary of Commerce

Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Microsoft

Featured Speakers​

Pat Gelsinger

Pat Gelsinger
CEO
Intel

Keyvan Esfarjani

Keyvan Esfarjani
EVP, GM, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations
Intel

Dr. Ann Kelleher

Dr. Ann Kelleher
EVP, GM, Technology Development
Intel

Stu Pann

Stu Pann
SVP, GM, Intel Foundry Services
Intel

Rene Hass

Rene Haas
Chief Executive Officer
Arm

Yan Xing Lee

Yuan Xing Lee
Vice President, Central Engineering
Broadcom

Eric Fisher

Eric Fisher
President
MediaTek North America

Jason Wang

Jason Wang
President
UMC

Ecosystem Spotlight​

John Lee

John Lee
General Manager and Vice President
Electronics, Semiconductors and Optics BU, Ansys

Anirudh Devgan

Anirudh Devgan
President and CEO
Cadence Design Systems

Mike Ellow

Mike Ellow
Executive Vice President
Siemens Digital Industries Software

Aart de Geus

Aart de Geus
Executive Chair and Founder
Synopsys

I do wonder if we are also involved on the MAG (Military, Aerospace & Governm) event on the 22nd february.

IFS Direct Connect MAG Workshop on February 22nd​

Join us for an exclusive Military, Aerospace, and Government (MAG) ecosystem workshop on February 22nd from 7:30 - 11:00 AM PST at Signia by Hilton San Jose.

Hear from Senior US Government Officials, Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger, and Intel Executive Leadership on IFS strategy and MAG programs to enable advanced microelectronics products leveraging our leading-edge process, packaging technologies, and resilient supply chain.

*Event for MAG ecosystem and CNDA participants only

TT
If as you say @Tuliptrader, that BRN "are one of the very few companies asked to demonstrate at this Intel event in front of the leaders of these titans of the global tech industry", then yes, it could have significant implications for BRN.

Right at the moment I am waiting to see an announcement regarding a new significant holder (so someone or other who now holds over 5% of SOI) or an announcement regarding an already significant holder who has increased their holding, which could be a number of entities in the top 20 holders.

I haven't done the numbers exactly, but if you said that over the last 10 trading days that BRN has averaged 50 million shares traded each day (off the top of my head i think that is conservative) then we have have 500,000,000 shares traded minimum, which is well over 25% (and perhaps up to 30%) of BRN SOI. A big turnover in a short time, we haven't had this type of volume since early 2022, so of course there has been much speculation about who/what the buyer(s) is or are,

There is also the pump and dump perspective, but I don't think that is so on this occasion, there is something else afoot, I should add that I am strongly of the view that a takeover, hostile or otherwise, is an outcome that would be as bad as I could imagine, I have never spoken about it and I don't like even considering the idea, and after being here going on 9 years is way beyond unpalatable, although it is a possibility.

Under ASX constant disclosure rules we should be informed very soon if there is a change in "significant holdings", I am inclined to think someone has taken or increased a position (most likely insto), but I don't think that entity will have been buying above say 25c to 27c. The large scale buying by this insto entity has most likely stimulated a fair bit of FOMO retail buying, then we will have the algo trading bots who will have been trading the price up (70% of price action on global bourses is now catalyzed by bots), we will also have instos buying call options to take advantage of the sudden price increase, as well as your normal day trading retailers.

Then you also have the Mums and Dads, there are many retail investors who know about BRN now - we have been on the ASX 200, and a lot of those types will likely have been buying into the 30c and up range.

The buyer may have also been a larger tech industry buyer taking a position, I have no idea who that might be, however Nvidia have a lot of money to throw around at the moment and it is well known they have been buying into some smaller tech companies in the States, so that is another possibility.

Given the growth of BRNs eco-system (that we know of) and the many other interconnections with some very large players in the tech space within the BRN eco system, the fact that several companies have now said that they will have product with Akida inside there is now enough solid information for an insto or other entity to take a place here. Many instos and traders buy or sell on technicals, however there will certainly be instos here in Australia (and I now suspect in US and Europe, not to mention India Japan and Korea) who would now be aware of the BRN story.

It is further interesting that BRN will be holding a webinar next week, just a few days after this Intel event, perhaps the timing is more than a meagre coincidence, as Tuliptrader says this could be a significant exposure opportunity for BRN.

Then there is the chart, I put it up the other day, the trend channel goes back over 2 years, it envelopes over 75% of price action over that 2 year period, but it also encloses virtually 100% of price action for 2023. I only drew this trend channel recently (I don't do TA on BRN much lately), but as soon as I drew those descending lines on the chart I realized their significance from a technical perspective, because what is happening is BRN has broken through and is no longer ruled by that 2 year channel. It has also broken out in an impulsive fashion on very strong volume - even better is the fact that the breakout is very much in alignment with a palpable .............more below chart..............
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11.53.27 pm.png
growing/evolving fundamental story which looks like the catalyst for the launch platform. This is a simple chart, but for me it is a thing of great beauty and potential (the last 2 years have been a drag and this decline has been far more protracted than I had imagined), I haven't done any Elliott Wave analysis (EW also works better for companies that are ongoing revenue earners, pre revenue companies are overly volatile), but will post along those lines as this upward wave matures some more.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Now there's a coincidence.

We are apparently working with Socionext on a 60 GHz radar detection system which lists "child presence detection" as one of its virtues:

Automotive Custom SoC Technologies and Solutions (socionextus.com)

The Socionext 60GHz RF CMOS sensor has features and capabilities to support multiple in-cabin uses, including seat occupancy monitoring, child presence detection, and theft prevention.

Advanced AI Solutions for Automotive

Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchip’s Akida® processor IP

BrainChip’s flexible AI processing fabric IP delivers neuromorphic, event-based computation, enabling ultimate performance while minimizing silicon footprint and power consumption. Sensor data can be analyzed in real-time with distributed, high-performance and low-power edge inferencing, resulting in improved response time and reduced energy consumption.
Yes, now we still have to find a connection to Mercedes.

The Socionext 60GHz RF CMOS sensor has features and capabilities to support multiple in-cabin uses, including seat occupancy monitoring, child presence detection, and theft prevention.

Advanced AI Solutions for Automotive
Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchip's AkidaÂŽ processor IP.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Screenshot_20240221_025610_LinkedIn.jpg

Tachyum Demonstrates PMU Running on Prodigy FPGA Emulation System
LAS VEGAS, February 20, 2024 – Tachyum® today announced that it has added a Performance Monitoring Unit (PMU) to its Prodigy® FPGA emulation system, empowering customers and partners with the ability to address bottlenecks and better optimize Prodigy performance for all applications and workloads.

The PMU is an essential tool for collecting information about performance bottlenecks. It offers the ability to record a wide range of events that encompass every aspect of the Prodigy Universal Processor without slowing down the application itself. Tools like perf then present this information after the application is finished, enabling the identification and characterization of performance bottlenecks that may exist in the processor core, full mesh interconnect fabric, memory, and I/O subsystems. Perf is a go-to instrument for everybody working on performance assessment and tuning under Linux. The PMU’s wide range of performance counters – supported by both software C-model and FPGA – facilitates both system debugging and performance tuning.

Tachyum’s PMU enables faster time to market by allowing customers and partners to quickly identify performance issues and rapidly converge to a solution for all phases of go-to-market, including evaluation, development and final production testing. It provides an invaluable tool suite for customers spanning a broad array of markets, including AI, HPC and cloud computing.

“As the Prodigy Universal Processor continues towards successful product release, it is important that we focus on performance measurement and optimization metrics to ensure it is fully tuned before going into initial production later this year,” said Dr. Radoslav Danilak, founder and CEO of Tachyum. “In a production system, dozens of counters will be available to customer performance teams enabling them to achieve maximum efficiency with their applications running at scale within Prodigy equipped data centers.”
As a Universal Processor offering industry-leading performance for all workloads, Prodigy-powered data center servers can seamlessly and dynamically switch between computational domains (such as AI/ML, HPC, and cloud) with a single homogeneous architecture. By eliminating the need for expensive dedicated AI hardware and dramatically increasing server utilization, Prodigy reduces CAPEX and OPEX significantly while delivering unprecedented data center performance, power, and economics. Prodigy integrates 192 high-performance custom-designed 64-bit compute cores, to deliver up to 4.5x the performance of the highest-performing x86 processors for cloud workloads, up to 3x that of the highest performing GPU for HPC, and 6x for AI applications.

In the next few weeks, Tachyum’s engineers will focus on bringing error detection and correction capabilities to the Prodigy FPGA to enable server-class RAS (reliability, availability and serviceability) features that exceed other server processors.

A video demonstrating a small subset of the total Prodigy performance counters on Prodigy FPGA is available below.

Learning 🪴

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

Slade

Top 20
View attachment 57330

LAS VEGAS, February 20, 2024 – Tachyum® today announced that it has added a Performance Monitoring Unit (PMU) to its Prodigy® FPGA emulation system, empowering customers and partners with the ability to address bottlenecks and better optimize Prodigy performance for all applications and workloads.

The PMU is an essential tool for collecting information about performance bottlenecks. It offers the ability to record a wide range of events that encompass every aspect of the Prodigy Universal Processor without slowing down the application itself. Tools like perf then present this information after the application is finished, enabling the identification and characterization of performance bottlenecks that may exist in the processor core, full mesh interconnect fabric, memory, and I/O subsystems. Perf is a go-to instrument for everybody working on performance assessment and tuning under Linux. The PMU’s wide range of performance counters – supported by both software C-model and FPGA – facilitates both system debugging and performance tuning.

Tachyum’s PMU enables faster time to market by allowing customers and partners to quickly identify performance issues and rapidly converge to a solution for all phases of go-to-market, including evaluation, development and final production testing. It provides an invaluable tool suite for customers spanning a broad array of markets, including AI, HPC and cloud computing.

“As the Prodigy Universal Processor continues towards successful product release, it is important that we focus on performance measurement and optimization metrics to ensure it is fully tuned before going into initial production later this year,” said Dr. Radoslav Danilak, founder and CEO of Tachyum. “In a production system, dozens of counters will be available to customer performance teams enabling them to achieve maximum efficiency with their applications running at scale within Prodigy equipped data centers.”
As a Universal Processor offering industry-leading performance for all workloads, Prodigy-powered data center servers can seamlessly and dynamically switch between computational domains (such as AI/ML, HPC, and cloud) with a single homogeneous architecture. By eliminating the need for expensive dedicated AI hardware and dramatically increasing server utilization, Prodigy reduces CAPEX and OPEX significantly while delivering unprecedented data center performance, power, and economics. Prodigy integrates 192 high-performance custom-designed 64-bit compute cores, to deliver up to 4.5x the performance of the highest-performing x86 processors for cloud workloads, up to 3x that of the highest performing GPU for HPC, and 6x for AI applications.

In the next few weeks, Tachyum’s engineers will focus on bringing error detection and correction capabilities to the Prodigy FPGA to enable server-class RAS (reliability, availability and serviceability) features that exceed other server processors.

A video demonstrating a small subset of the total Prodigy performance counters on Prodigy FPGA is available below.

Learning 🪴

Thanks for posting this @Learning. Why would BrainChip bother to create a post for another companies PMU on their LinkedIn account? A performance monitoring unit of all things. Is that something that Akida would be used for? Or is there more to it?
Has BrainChip been helping Tachyum with their soon to be released beta version of its prodigy Processor. I haven’t the foggiest but a look at the article below shows that Tachyum have been busy advancing their Prodigee offering.

CEO of Tachyum. “With each new enrichment we are able to incorporate into Prodigy’s software stack, we magnify the ability of a Prodigy platform ready to revolutionize the world.”

Tachyum Upgrades Software Package in Advance of Beta Release of the Prodigy Universal Processor​

LAS VEGAS, February 14, 2024 – Tachyum® today announced that it has upgraded the software stack for the Prodigy® Universal Processor before the anticipated launch of its beta version around the end of quarter. Quality completion of Prodigy’s software stack is a key component as the company continues to advance towards chip production and distribution.
Tachyum software engineers have worked hard to enable the full potential of Prodigy with the development of an ecosystem of applications, system software, frameworks and libraries that are ported to run natively on Prodigy hardware. Once the software package completes its testing and runs cleanly on the FPGA, the company can fully transition to advancing the Universal Processor into production.
The Prodigy software distribution is a completely integrated software stack and package that is ready for deployment “as is.” It is available as a single pre-installed image for Tachyum’s early adopters and customers. Applications have been tested to work out of the box so that customers can immediately start using the reference design. If users encounter any issues during deployment, the software can be quickly and easily restored to its original image.
Included in the software distribution package as part of alpha testing are:
  • Latest versions of the QEMU emulator 8.2
  • GCC 13.2 (GNU Compiler Collection) and glibc 2.39 (GNU C Library)
  • Linux 6.6 LTS (Long Term Support), which contains a large number of changes, updates and improvements
The company also announced plans to switch to the LLVM 18 release once it is available to download. LLVM plays a significant role in every major AI framework. Additionally, it is in the process of adding RAS (Reliability Accessibility Serviceability) in the form of an EDAC (Error Detection and Correction) driver in the next few weeks. Based on customer requests for server applications Tachyum agreed to add bootable SSD RAID next quarter to its UEFI.
“Having a robust software stack tested and ready to go upon the launch of the Prodigy Universal Processor chip is key to rapid adoption by data centers around the world looking to leverage their existing applications while achieving industry-leading performance for hyperscale, high-performance computing and artificial intelligence workloads,” said Dr. Radoslav Danilak, founder and CEO of Tachyum. “With each new enrichment we are able to incorporate into Prodigy’s software stack, we magnify the ability of a Prodigy platform ready to revolutionize the world.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8423.jpeg

Press Release

Samsung Electronics Collaborates With Arm on Optimized Next Gen Cortex-X CPU Using Samsung Foundry’s Latest GAA Process Technology​

Samsung Electronics Collaborates With Arm on Optimized Next Gen Cortex-X CPU Using Samsung Foundry’s Latest GAA Process Technology
Open layer
Collaboration accelerates access to newest Arm CPU,
enabling new class of SoCs with Generative AI capabilities

SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb 20, 2024 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced that it will deliver the next generation Arm® Cortex™-X CPU optimized on Samsung Foundry’s latest Gate-All-Around (GAA) process technology. This initiative is built on years of partnership with millions of devices shipped with Arm CPU intellectual property (IP) on various process nodes offered by Samsung Foundry.
This collaboration sets the stage for a series of announcements and planned innovation between Samsung and Arm. The companies have bold plans to reinvent 2-nanometer (nm) GAA for next-generation data center and infrastructure custom silicon, as well as a groundbreaking AI chiplet solution that will revolutionize the future generative artificial intelligence (AI) mobile computing market.
“As we continue into the Gen AI era, we are excited to extend our partnership with Arm to deliver the next generation Cortex-X CPU, enabling our mutual customers to create innovative products,” said Jongwook Kye, executive vice president and head of Foundry Design Platform Development at Samsung Electronics. “Both Samsung and Arm have built a solid foundation from many years of collaboration. This unprecedented level of deep design technology co-optimization has resulted in a ground-breaking accomplishment, providing access to the newest Cortex-CPU on the latest GAA process node.”
“Our longstanding collaboration with Samsung has delivered multi-generation, leading-edge innovation,” said Chris Bergey, SVP and GM of the Client Business of Arm Inc. “Optimizing Cortex-X and Cortex-A processors on the latest Samsung process node underscores our shared vision to redefine what’s possible in mobile computing, and we look forward to continuing to push boundaries to meet the relentless performance and efficiency demands of the AI era.”
Samsung announced its initial production of 3nm Multi-Bridge-Channel FET (MBCFET™), based on Samsung’s GAA technology in 2022. GAA technology allows further device scaling beyond the FinFET generation, improving power efficiency with reduced supply voltage level, and enhanced performance with higher drive current capability. The GAA implementation approach with nanosheets structure delivers maximum design flexibility and scalability.
Designed with Samsung’s next generation GAA process node, Arm delivered the optimized newest Cortex-X CPU with additional performance and efficiency improvements to take the user experience to the next level.
With continuous pressure to have products delivered on time, it is paramount to ensure first-time-right silicon with the most competitive power, performance, area (PPA) attributes. Design and manufacturing can no longer be optimized separately. From the very beginning, both the Samsung and Arm teams embraced design-technology co-optimization (DTCO), which has been a critical factor to maximize the PPA benefits for both the next generation Cortex-X CPU design architecture and GAA process technology.
Generative AI is a key growth driver for a new wave of products that offer a superior user experience. Through this collaboration, Samsung and Arm are accelerating access to the optimized implementation of the next generation Cortex-X CPU on Samsung’s latest GAA process technology, enabling the next generation of product innovations with industry leading performance.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

BrainChip Begins Accepting Pre-Orders of the Akida Edge AI Box​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – February 20, 2024 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI, today re-opened its product shopping portal and will be accepting pre-orders of its recently announced Akida Edge AI Box. The Akida™ powered Edge AI box is expected to help customers accelerate high-performance AI applications at the Edge in challenging environments where energy-efficiency is essential and cloud connectivity is not guaranteed.

Built in collaboration with VVDN Technologies, the Akida Edge AI Box is designed to meet the demanding needs of retail and security, Smart City, automotive, transportation and industrial applications. The device combines a powerful quad-core CPU platform with Akida AI accelerators to provide a huge boost in AI performance. The compact, light Edge box is cost- effective and versatile with built in ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, HD display support, extensible storage, and USB interfaces. BrainChip and VVDN are finalizing the set of AI applications that will run out of the box. With the ability to personalize and learn on device, the box can be customized per application and per user without the need for cloud support, enhancing privacy and security.

“The Akida Edge AI Box is ideally suited to provide the low latency and high throughput processing with ultra-low power consumption – a necessity for the next generation of smart Edge devices,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip. “We are excited to officially launch pre- orders of the Akida Edge AI Box and bring this groundbreaking technology to market to empower customers in developing and deploying intelligent, secure and customized devices and services for multi-sensor environments in real time.”

The Akida Edge AI Box starts at $799 and can be pre-ordered by visiting https://shop.brainchipinc.com/.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

GeorgHbg

Emerged
Seems to be along the lines of the airforce Loyal Wingman strategy.
Semi autonomous force multiplyers expanding the sensor range and weapons reach footprint keeping the crewed and command platforms out of danger but still in theatre. And yes, if you can reduce the potential losses to treasure over blood you can stay in the fight longer.
Problem at the moment is justifying shooting down $5000 drones with million dollar missiles.
Hello from Hamburg (Germany),

perhaps these systems could help to reduce the cost per shot.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

BrainChip Begins Accepting Pre-Orders of the Akida Edge AI Box​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – February 20, 2024 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI, today re-opened its product shopping portal and will be accepting pre-orders of its recently announced Akida Edge AI Box. The Akida™ powered Edge AI box is expected to help customers accelerate high-performance AI applications at the Edge in challenging environments where energy-efficiency is essential and cloud connectivity is not guaranteed.

Built in collaboration with VVDN Technologies, the Akida Edge AI Box is designed to meet the demanding needs of retail and security, Smart City, automotive, transportation and industrial applications. The device combines a powerful quad-core CPU platform with Akida AI accelerators to provide a huge boost in AI performance. The compact, light Edge box is cost- effective and versatile with built in ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, HD display support, extensible storage, and USB interfaces. BrainChip and VVDN are finalizing the set of AI applications that will run out of the box. With the ability to personalize and learn on device, the box can be customized per application and per user without the need for cloud support, enhancing privacy and security.

“The Akida Edge AI Box is ideally suited to provide the low latency and high throughput processing with ultra-low power consumption – a necessity for the next generation of smart Edge devices,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip. “We are excited to officially launch pre- orders of the Akida Edge AI Box and bring this groundbreaking technology to market to empower customers in developing and deploying intelligent, secure and customized devices and services for multi-sensor environments in real time.”

The Akida Edge AI Box starts at $799 and can be pre-ordered by visiting https://shop.brainchipinc.com/.
IMG_0077.png
IMG_0078.png

• Fire
  • Love

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Learning 🪴

I can´t open your first link
also can't find anything related to Tachyum and Brainchip, where did you get that from?

Last edited:
  • Love

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8426.jpeg

We are honored to be recognized as a S&P Global 2024 Sustainability Yearbook Member for the first time!

Over 9,400 companies were assessed in the Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA), Renesas made the top 15% within the semiconductor industry. Evaluation criteria included environmental, social, governance and economic factors.

Visit the link in the comments to learn more.

#SPGSustainable1Yearbook #Sustainability

IMG_8425.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom