BRN Discussion Ongoing

HI Chippers

I may have missed something along the way but I was under the impression Brainchip had 19 patents granted to date.
From our last Patent related ASX announcement
1707878057943.png

The site below offers 20.
The last one in here is dated July 2023.

https://patents.justia.com/assignee/brainchip-inc

Either way this page may be of interest to some.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

overpup

Regular
Daily Gross Short Sales reported for 13-Feb-2024, ASX Limited (ASX) & Cboe Australia (CXA)
BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 787,708 1,805,814,685 .04
Anyone shorting BRN at the moment can suffer in their jocks lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

HarryCool1

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
HI Chippers

I may have missed something along the way but I was under the impression Brainchip had 19 patents granted to date.
View attachment 56835

Hi FK
This is the JAST patent that Brainchip first acquired as an exclusive licence then bought outright last year.

I suspect that they are only counting the patents they have developed and applied for in the 19 they mentioned and exclude this one because they bought it.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Do I dare ask about the 2:24-2:34 window today, after yesterday 😬
Afternoon Harry ,

Id say shes all systems GO , built a nice little platform at the $0.28 to $0.29 level to spring off.

Volume on one day chart @ all time intervals is exhibiting signs of a Monumental up shift shortly, to myself anyway.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
That doesn't make sense to me, with the volume yesterday, the late sell off, supposedly due to the "speeding ticket" was not "natural"..

Either there are droves of dumb shareholders, or shorts used yesterday, aren't being reported, in my opinion.
Hey Dingo.
I reckon a lot of retail are quite skittish around BRN atm.
We all watched it shoot to $2.34 on the back of the MB announcement and then repressed heavily over the last couple of years down to the 15 cent mark. With the benefit of hindsight, many of us have since kicked ourselves for not taking some profit near the highs and buying back in a big way at the lows.
So lots of nervous eyes focused on us at our lows suddenly see a long anticipated uptick but without any particular catalyst attached.
Yay, at last some movement in the desired direction. And at an accelerated rate.
But why?
We here know, or at least, have had multiple dots pointed out to us, indicative that the game is afoot, but I would suggest we are still a minority of the 40,000 retail with fingers in the pie.
The sudden movement particularly yesterday with the gap up on open, and the spike in volume, would have had alerts sounding around the country and no doubt many hearts a flutter.
But plenty, particularly those traders who have only recently bought in at the lows, ala Dolci and the Ariel star crew and they're ilk, would not have wanted to ride the rainbow down again, and seeing the reversal decided to lock in the gain.
I reckon this caused a bit of a cascade at the time, which the shorts are always aspiring too, but which is probably a healthy thing, hopefully establishing a more relaxed and sustained increase over time.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
I was expecting it be in the millions too, but not so.
Well it is "reported" shorts and I'm not aware of any kind of enforcement, for them to report..

Entity's like Citicorp, following the rules?..

Who's going to enforce such requirements?

The ASIC? 🤣🤣

Shorting, by its very nature (unless it's advantageous to be known, as a fear tactic) is better disguised as the "Market's will"..

So I'm still confident, that a large amount were dumped yesterday.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Hey Dingo.
I reckon a lot of retail are quite skittish around BRN atm.
We all watched it shoot to $2.34 on the back of the MB announcement and then repressed heavily over the last couple of years down to the 15 cent mark. With the benefit of hindsight, many of us have since kicked ourselves for not taking some profit near the highs and buying back in a big way at the lows.
So lots of nervous eyes focused on us at our lows suddenly see a long anticipated uptick but without any particular catalyst attached.
Yay, at last some movement in the desired direction. And at an accelerated rate.
But why?
We here know, or at least, have had multiple dots pointed out to us, indicative that the game is afoot, but I would suggest we are still a minority of the 40,000 retail with fingers in the pie.
The sudden movement particularly yesterday with the gap up on open, and the spike in volume, would have had alerts sounding around the country and no doubt many hearts a flutter.
But plenty, particularly those traders who have only recently bought in at the lows, ala Dolci and the Ariel star crew and they're ilk, would not have wanted to ride the rainbow down again, and seeing the reversal decided to lock in the gain.
I reckon this caused a bit of a cascade at the time, which the shorts are always aspiring too, but which is probably a healthy thing, hopefully establishing a more relaxed and sustained increase over time.
Yeah... but I don't buy that, with yesterday's volume.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

db1969oz

Regular
Well it is "reported" shorts and I'm not aware of any kind of enforcement, for them to report..

The ASIC? 🤣🤣

Shorting, by its very nature (unless it's advantageous to be known, as a fear tactic) is better disguised as the "Market's will"..

I wasn’t even thinking that you don’t have to report the ! I assumed that short sales had to be reported? But I never actually checked up on the rules regarding reporting? I will have to look into that!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

db1969oz

Regular

The ASIC? 🤣🤣

According to Dr google it is required that all shorts are reported by 9am the following morning? Not sure if there is a way for the sly muthas to get arrested it?

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
20240214_140213.jpg

20240214_140913.jpg

20240214_140735.jpg

20240214_140054.jpg

I think it's pretty much self explanatory, that something's afoot? 🤔..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Diogenese

Top 20
HI Chippers

View attachment 56835

Hi FK,

The Justicia list includes both granted patents and pending applications in the US.

The applications are the ones which start with a year, so my count makes 12 granted US patents.

To see global position, try Espacenet:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search?q=pa = Brainchip

The tedious bit:

I sort by 'Priority Date" rather than the default "Relevance" because who knows what the computer considers relevant, so the Priority Date provides some order.

It's difficult to get a consolidated list of patents/applications because the DB is designed by and for bureaucrats.

Unfortunately Espacenet only publishes the first publication of a patent family, so you need to dig deeper into each of the 14 listed patents/applications, to see the "family" in different countries. Click on the invention title and then use the drop down menu next to "Bibiliographic data". (The list includes "duplications")

Alternatively, on the Bibliographic Data page, the "published as" field lists the associated applications/patents - the patents end with "B2".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Doz

Regular
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Taproot

Regular

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
When you have enough money, you make your own rules.

Some of us, will know that feeling at some point, if we so choose.

Money, Power...Then... Then..

127204.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

db1969oz

Regular
Maybe by keeping the numbers under .01%
Hi db , you may find the below information of interest .

View attachment 56849
Now that’s a loop hole that completely ruins any chance of a level playing field! Should be legal requirement to report all short sales!!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Hi db , you may find the below information of interest .

View attachment 56849
Yeah that's what I'm talking about Doz 👍

The rules are made to suit them, as well as, whether "they decide" to follow them or not, depends on how best it suits their agenda.

How many separate accounts can they use, if they actually "had" to stick within the limits, of non-disclosure, for amounts under 100k anyway?...

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Someone with a working crystal ball 🔮 ? The glass of mine is cracked and I can not recognise the numbers! Cheap Vietnamese copy… bought from a boat seller on the riverside of Mekong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Fenris78

Regular
Someone with a working crystal ball 🔮 ? The glass of mine is cracked and I can not recognise the numbers! Cheap Vietnamese copy… bought from a boat seller on the riverside of Mekong.
40c finish and after market announcement

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom