BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
No.. I’m not impressed… I’m fine that’s cool… ok 7 just remember yesterday…

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
is it safe to say that a big position is currently being taken into BRN judging from the volumes of the last few days?
I suspect the same, IMO we will need to wait for the daily shorting data from yesterday. If the volume is low you would expect that original accumulator offload their shares... if shorting is high you would think they're still holding and someone else has attempted to drive it back down.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
ARM do their due diligence before accepting partners.
ARM are in effect recommending BRN to all its Partners.
From ARMS website
"The Arm Approved Partner Program selects and supports partners who excel at providing world-class services, such as design and training, ISP tuning, and software services."
"Every Arm Approved partner has been through a robust qualification process, which allows us to recommend them to you in their specific field. " - MY BOLD.
So when BRN says (and this is on ARM's website " BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. " its been checked out by ARM. My BOLD.
What a great endorsement of BRN by ARM.
Hi Manny

If the great unwashed are not convinced by ARM then maybe published independent research by TATA Consulting Services will do the trick:

Low Power & Low Latency Cloud Cover Detection in Small Satellites Using On-board Neuromorphic Processors​

Chetan Kadway, Sounak Dey, Arijit Mukherjee, Arpan Pal, Gilles Bézard
2023 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 1-8, 2023
Emergence of small satellites for earth observation missions has opened up new horizons for space research but at the same time posed newer challenges of limited power and compute resource arising out of the size & weight constraints imposed by these satellites. The currently evolving neuromorphic computing paradigm shows promise in terms of energy efficiency and may possibly be exploited here. In this paper, we try to prove the applicability of neuromorphic computing for on-board data processing in satellites by creating a 2-stage hierarchical cloud cover detection application for multi-spectral earth observation images. We design and train a CNN and convert it into SNN using the CNN2SNN conversion toolkit of Brainchip Akida neuromorphic platform. We achieve 95.46% accuracy while power consumption and latency are at least 35x and 3.4x more efficient respectively in stage-1 (and 230x & 7x in stage-2) compared to the equivalent CNN running on Jetson TX2.
View at ieeexplore.ieee.org

Not “if but WHEN” - Mr L. Dinardo Former CEO Brainchip 2020.

Shortly the VVDN AKIDA Edge Box will be released.

In Q2 the Unigen AKIDA Cupcake Edge Server will appear.

The AKIDA 2.0 Reference chip will Tapeout and funds from LDA Capital to cover its production should be in place.

Microchip is has been ready since CES 2024 to start approaching its customers with the AKIDA Microchip platform.

Edge Impulse who is now able to offer Nvidia TAO software on its platform allowing its 100,000 plus engineers to run TAO on AKIDA via MetaTF is publishing solutions for traffic management and security in public spaces using AKIDA.

EDGX taking AKIDA into space with the European Space Agency.

Dr. Tony Lewis Chief Technology Officer of Brainchip stating on LinkedIn that Brainchip to his knowledge is the first to successfully implement LLMs at the Edge.

And so much more being actioned across the totality of the known 56 published engagements.

Not sure what some need to maintain their confidence in Brainchip’s prospects for success in the year Edge solutions are commencing their domination.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 78 users

Labsy

Regular
is it safe to say that a big position is currently being taken into BRN judging from the volumes of the last few days?
Yep
Season 3 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Labsy

Regular
11million traded in 1 hr... going to be an interesting day either way...

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Be guessing....... Should comfortably be able to reach $0.33 per share before we get another Query .

😙.

Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Every shorter right now.

1707869415324.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

db1969oz

Regular
Okay, so only 787,708 new shorts out yesterday! So, not many in the BRN scheme of things. So the dump yesterday, was most likely retailers panicking about the potential incoming short attack, and the expected BRN pump n dump syndrome. So, yeah, things may be different for a change? Fingers crossed 🤞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Dugnal

Okay, so only 787,708 new shorts out yesterday! So, not many in the BRN scheme of things. So the dump yesterday, was most likely retailers panicking about the potential incoming short attack, and the expected BRN pump n dump syndrome. So, yeah, things may be different for a change? Fingers crossed 🤞
It is stating to look like that more of the world is discovering the lead Brainchip has in the edge AI sphere. Maybe overseas buyers have arrived to buy on the ASX ?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

7für7

Regular
Possible scenario… reaching 20 dollar … speeding ticket …back 25cent… first aid

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
Hey “the dean”

What’s up “tom&jerry”

Can you see this?

It starts again
1707871249477.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BrainShit

Regular
"This is interesting also, i assume ant61 is involved here....? And perhaps us / Nvidia?"

Not sure, seems a completely different animal, to me...

Fact 1: ANT61 and Spiral Blue worked together... maybe more than just in one project.
Fact 2: ANT61 trained the Akida model at AWS
Fact 3: Launch into space was scheduled Q1/24

Project details:

Model training at AWS:
Link: https://aws.amazon.com/de/blogs/rob...orcement-learning-for-space-robots-using-aws/

Sounds good to me....

Attachments

• ANT61_Brainchip.png
    ANT61_Brainchip.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 49
  • spiral_blue.png
    spiral_blue.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 47
  • t-3month.png
    t-3month.png
    543.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Be thinking a few lines will be wiped shortly.

Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Hi Manny

If the great unwashed are not convinced by ARM then maybe published independent research by TATA Consulting Services will do the trick:

Low Power & Low Latency Cloud Cover Detection in Small Satellites Using On-board Neuromorphic Processors​

Chetan Kadway, Sounak Dey, Arijit Mukherjee, Arpan Pal, Gilles Bézard
2023 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 1-8, 2023
Emergence of small satellites for earth observation missions has opened up new horizons for space research but at the same time posed newer challenges of limited power and compute resource arising out of the size & weight constraints imposed by these satellites. The currently evolving neuromorphic computing paradigm shows promise in terms of energy efficiency and may possibly be exploited here. In this paper, we try to prove the applicability of neuromorphic computing for on-board data processing in satellites by creating a 2-stage hierarchical cloud cover detection application for multi-spectral earth observation images. We design and train a CNN and convert it into SNN using the CNN2SNN conversion toolkit of Brainchip Akida neuromorphic platform. We achieve 95.46% accuracy while power consumption and latency are at least 35x and 3.4x more efficient respectively in stage-1 (and 230x & 7x in stage-2) compared to the equivalent CNN running on Jetson TX2.
View at ieeexplore.ieee.org

Not “if but WHEN” - Mr L. Dinardo Former CEO Brainchip 2020.

Shortly the VVDN AKIDA Edge Box will be released.

In Q2 the Unigen AKIDA Cupcake Edge Server will appear.

The AKIDA 2.0 Reference chip will Tapeout and funds from LDA Capital to cover its production should be in place.

Microchip is has been ready since CES 2024 to start approaching its customers with the AKIDA Microchip platform.

Edge Impulse who is now able to offer Nvidia TAO software on its platform allowing its 100,000 plus engineers to run TAO on AKIDA via MetaTF is publishing solutions for traffic management and security in public spaces using AKIDA.

EDGX taking AKIDA into space with the European Space Agency.

Dr. Tony Lewis Chief Technology Officer of Brainchip stating on LinkedIn that Brainchip to his knowledge is the first to successfully implement LLMs at the Edge.

And so much more being actioned across the totality of the known 56 published engagements.

Not sure what some need to maintain their confidence in Brainchip’s prospects for success in the year Edge solutions are commencing their domination.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Just to add to what you’re saying FF-

We know Brainchip are their first strategic IP partner, we know they love us, the CRO of edge impulse has said he sees us being adopted by every silicon vendor.
I encourage everybody to look at these 3 screenshots I am going to post.

IMG_6350.jpeg
IMG_6353.jpeg
IMG_3936.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 132 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
@Bravo ...Are you back from your run?? :)

1707871529899.png

mr. mackey fun GIF by South Park

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Just to add to what you’re saying FF-

We know Brainchip are their first strategic IP partner, we know they love us, the CRO of edge impulse has said he sees us being adopted by every silicon vendor.
I encourage everybody to look at these 3 screenshots I am going to post.

View attachment 56809 View attachment 56810 View attachment 56812
Thanks Jesse. That is a very well put together research project. You deserve and A+ and 10 points towards your gold award at the end this term.
Keep up the good work.😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
People do know, that the DOW and NASDAQ, were down 1.35 and 1.80% last night respectively, don't they??..

Eagerly awaiting short figures for yesterday, has anybody got them, or will we get them tomorrow?

You'ld have to be "afraid" to sell at the moment?

How many skittish shareholders sold out this morning??...

Looking like the real deal here folks, genuine strong buying interest, especially considering overnight performance on the exchanges..

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom