BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
now that does look like a legit 'typo' error........
Yes. It's a sort of tautological possessive.

Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Not to sure if this has been posted here but this is from BRN Facebook group
IMG_6228.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 70 users

Taproot

Regular
Yes great technology, but is it BrainChip?
No,
In - Cabin monitoring gaining some media attention.
It's just a taste of things to come.
Every vehicle on the planet will have this tech incorporated at some point.
BrainChip will play a part in such tech.
To what degree is anyone's guess.
1% should take us to promised land.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
What are the chances, that we have relationships with all the Company's on that graphic? 🤔...

or, ....is it more about the implied nature of ARM being powered by Brainchip !! which in turn has the relationship / partnering with ALL these companies...

i love the tag line ...... ""stealthily powered by Brainchip"" (low this low that...... you know the rest !)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
or, ....is it more about the implied nature of ARM being powered by Brainchip !! which in turn has the relationship / partnering with ALL these companies...

i love the tag line ...... ""stealthily powered by Brainchip"" (low this low that...... you know the rest !)
"(low this low that...... you know the rest !)"

Actually, you've lost me there 🤔...

But yeah, the graphic strongly implies that..

We've known about Renesas, now Infineon.
We are/have been working shoulder to shoulder with NVIDIA (on the Mercedes EQXX at the very least).

None of the other Companies, are out of the question...

Looks like BrainChip, is giving this "Ubiquitous" thing, a good crack! 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Slade

Top 20
Just to add to what you’re saying FF-

We know Brainchip are their first strategic IP partner, we know they love us, the CRO of edge impulse has said he sees us being adopted by every silicon vendor.
I encourage everybody to look at these 3 screenshots I am going to post.

View attachment 56809 View attachment 56810 View attachment 56812
Thank you for sharing this Jesse. This is very significant. Grouping Arm with BrainChip and placing them at the side of the graph is significant. Nvidia is not competition for BrainChip. Akida is the add on that is going to supercharge ARM and Nvidia’s AI offerings. We are Ubiquitous (edit: just read Dio’s post below… I meant versatile, ubiquitous can come later).
This is a very beautiful plan that is unfolding before our eyes. I better stop, I’m getting teary.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Adam82

No,
In - Cabin monitoring gaining some media attention.
It's just a taste of things to come.
Every vehicle on the planet will have this tech incorporated at some point.
BrainChip will play a part in such tech.
To what degree is anyone's guess.
1% should take us to promised land.

Attachments

• IMG_9253.jpeg
    IMG_9253.jpeg
    831.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
"(low this low that...... you know the rest !)"

Actually, you've lost me there 🤔...

But yeah, the graphic strongly implies that..

We've known about Renesas, now Infineon.
We are/have been working shoulder to shoulder with NVIDIA (on the Mercedes EQXX at the very least).

None of the other Companies, are out of the question...

Looks like BrainChip, is giving this "Ubiquitous" thing, a good crack! 😉
Hi DB,

Going ubiquitous will take time.

If we are working with ARM, Intel, Nvidia, Tata ..., they have in-house NN expertise and may not need too much support, but providing the support they need will be critical to success.

Then there are companies like Valeo, Prophesee, etc, who have a fair understanding of NNs, but not to the same level as the first group, so they will need additional support. We have joint development projects with many of these.

After them, there are those who understand the advantages of NNs, but do not have any real in-house expertise, and these will require much more support.

BRN will no doubt be guarding against spreading itself too thinly, as it would be difficult to find sufficient staff with the requisite expertise. The BrainChip University program will in time go some way to addressing the shortfall and spreading the skills throughout industry.

I haven't seen any more recent employment numbers or the breakdown of tasks since we hit about 80.

A lot of the support work will be in providing appropriate data models for the customer projects. This may involve converting existing CNN models to SNN (CNN2SNN), and tweaking these models for the specific purpose, or it may involve producing new models which is a quite intensive undertaking.

When we achieve ubiquity, the customers will be producing their own SNN models.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
Hi DB,

Going ubiquitous will take time.

If we are working with ARM, Intel, Nvidia, Tata ..., they have in-house NN expertise and may not need too much support, but providing the support they need will be critical to success.

Then there are companies like Valeo, Prophesee, etc, who have a fair understanding of NNs, but not to the same level as the first group, so they will need additional support. We have joint development projects with many of these.

After them, there are those who understand the advantages of NNs, but do not have any real in-house expertise, and these will require much more support.

BRN will no doubt be guarding against spreading itself too thinly, as it would be difficult to find sufficient staff with the requisite expertise. The BrainChip University program will in time go some way to addressing the shortfall and spreading the skills throughout industry.

I haven't seen any more recent employment numbers or the breakdown of tasks since we hit about 80.

A lot of the support work will be in providing appropriate data models for the customer projects. This may involve converting existing CNN models to SNN (CNN2SNN), and tweaking these models for the specific purpose, or it may involve producing new models which is a quite intensive undertaking.

When we achieve ubiquity, the customers will be producing their own SNN models.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Nvidia TAO -Taking Akida Onboard

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

White Horse

Regular
Hi all,
I noticed a late trade of 500k at 4.28 PM.
I wonder what tomorrow has in store.?

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hi all,
I noticed a late trade of 500k at 4.28 PM.
I wonder what tomorrow has in store.?
1707914293794.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

View attachment 56872

Just on Teksun.

Webinar from about a week ago gives a great insight to their algo Dev work for NPU, GPU etc.

Around 22 min mark I liked the real time face detection product on the edge no cloud....hmmmm.

Also, can see on the Indian copyright site I've posted before, they've got a lot of recent lodgement activity on the Telep system including AI aspects.

On phone so hard to post snips as a lot of companies but link below and just search Teksun as a keyword not via the sites search bar.

Oh...and must say, great week so far.

Work just been crazy so skim reading as I could.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

MDhere

Regular
What are the chances, that we have relationships with all the Company's on that graphic? 🤔...
Very high! as you can see our name tied together with Arm in the bottom right corner.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

cosors

👀
TMH, owned by HC, did that exact thing, when they pinned a trashy write up, to the top of the forum thread, smearing BrainChip and loaded with underhanded, skewed interpretations, on how the Company was run and what it had to offer.

It made a Motley Fool article, look like a respected publication.

The end result of which, produced this forum 👍
They (TMH) have changed their name in the hope that it will help.)

In November 2023, the company announced it would rebrand to The Market Limited
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/hotcrapper

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
As everyone is going on so much about Arm

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom