BRN Discussion Ongoing

Worker122

Regular
Why is there an ‘s’ after ‘AkidaTM’?
I think the author wanted to post Akida tm as a plural noun. Does not look right to me.

Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
In my opinion, as I mentioned over a few years now, Jensen Huang is cashed up, he missed out on the sole ownership of ARM and I'd
suggest Nvidia will at some point make a play for us, good thing currently is, WE AREN'T FOR SALE.

25 Billion USD would be a nice starting point in my biased opinion. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tech.
1000013302.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
“Few single-chip solutions in today’s market address embedded engineers’ design challenges like the PIC16F131 MCU family. The new MCUs handle custom logic functions, minimize power consumption, simplify designs and can accommodate changing design requirements.”

1000013304.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

FJ-215

Regular
Good Morning Humble Genius ,

Cheers for the fresh data.

Interesting , would appear that LDA Capiitol Ltd have been issued some if not all of the next traunch of up to 40,000,000 shares from our capitol call.

IF ....LDA Capitol has been issued the full 40 million shares, ...then it would appear thay have liquidated some 15,704,859 shares.

With our share price over $0.325 to $0.33 yesterday thay could potentialy have offloaded some , with the base of $0.30 per security returned to BrainChip whilst skimming off their 8.5% margin.

Would certainly be a possible explanation for some of the volume churned through yesterday.

Our last Top 20 Holders list which was released on 28.1.2024 did not have LDA within the holders , so BrainChip has deffinately started to vest the new Capital Call shares to them.

Regards,
Esq.

* POSSIBLE.... pure speculation.... one of the large German holders listed could be Cosors , 300tons of free lollies at the carnivali yeserday would lead to a severe sugar rush. 😀.

Morning Esq.111,

LDA were issued 25M shares for the latest call. Back on the 18th of January, @Doz reported that they had sold down to below 1.6M shares so they were basically done by that time. Guessing we will be lucky to have raised $4.5M as that would mean an average price of 18 cents a share.

Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning FJ-215 ,

Yep it's hard to impossible to figure out what price the company has set as the minimum.

Until such time as the company reveals the share price limit .....hence until the transaction has been completed its all speculation.

Personally I'd would hope the base was over $0.30 per stock return to our company.

Regards,
Esq.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Socionext have a long history with us and are still a good chance to be an early revenue stream.

NN They’re presenting solutions in Nuremberg in early April if any of our German friends are interested?

Attachments

• 1707862407141.png
    1707862407141.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Xray1

Regular
I suppose that it's now all down to what's contained within the upcoming Annual Report and 4E due out in the next week or so.

On a side note, I suspect that the Co couldn't say in the latest ASX please explain response that they (ASX) should ... "Watch the Financials". :) :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

manny100

Regular
ARM do their due diligence before accepting partners.
ARM are in effect recommending BRN to all its Partners.
From ARMS website
"The Arm Approved Partner Program selects and supports partners who excel at providing world-class services, such as design and training, ISP tuning, and software services."
"Every Arm Approved partner has been through a robust qualification process, which allows us to recommend them to you in their specific field. " - MY BOLD.
So when BRN says (and this is on ARM's website " BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. " its been checked out by ARM. My BOLD.
What a great endorsement of BRN by ARM.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 92 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ARM do their due diligence before accepting partners.
ARM are in effect recommending BRN to all its Partners.
From ARMS website
"The Arm Approved Partner Program selects and supports partners who excel at providing world-class services, such as design and training, ISP tuning, and software services."
"Every Arm Approved partner has been through a robust qualification process, which allows us to recommend them to you in their specific field. " - MY BOLD.
So when BRN says (and this is on ARM's website " BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. " its been checked out by ARM. My BOLD.
What a great endorsement of BRN by ARM.
Says it all @manny100 :)

1707865422239.png

1707864774089.png

1707866712014.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Perhaps

Regular
Hard to say who exactly Synopsys is talking about in this outlook for 2024, but interesting anyway:

"In 2024 we will continue to see the debut of new AI processing architectures, including much-anticipated neuromorphic computing devices"

1707865813807.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Cgc516

Regular
What’s happening today after 🎟️???

Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Rapidly building back pressure.......
1707866427851.png

Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
For all you lovers out there, don’t forget it’s Valentines Day

1707866442546.gif

• Haha

Pandaxxx

Regular
Yikes! It’s on again!

I’m exhausted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Bounce back :)

1707866815448.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
WOOO HOOO,

Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Take cover, we are under attack

1707866845555.gif

• Haha
  • Love

Rskiff

Regular
is it safe to say that a big position is currently being taken into BRN judging from the volumes of the last few days?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom