BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
“There are various implications, like whether they (Coles) view their workers as fully fledged humans with their own needs and interests, or primarily as numbered resources to extract the most possible value from.
1000013292.jpg

That is exactly how all/most Big Businesses view their employees.

There is no "question" about it.

There is an old saying that goes something like this..

"The only reason you have a job, is because they haven't Invented a machine or process, that can replace you yet"

Not sure who it's attributed to sorry..
Exactly what I thought when i read it db.

This is interesting also, i assume ant61 is involved here....? And perhaps us / Nvidia?

Countdown to launch: 5 SB Computers to launch in March 2024

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Exactly what I thought when i read it db.

This is interesting also, i assume ant61 is involved here....? And perhaps us / Nvidia?

Countdown to launch: 5 SB Computers to launch in March 2024

"This is interesting also, i assume ant61 is involved here....? And perhaps us / Nvidia?"

Not sure, seems a completely different animal, to me...

Reactions: 5 users
Me too I don’t know why some people are surprised about the “no” what did they expect? A detailed disclosure about deals which brainchip forgotten to mention via ASX announcement? 🤦🏻‍♂️

C’mon chippers !

In my mind today’s events are simply another spin on the chocolate wheel or merry-go-round, we’ve seen it before and we back ourselves..!

The error (or was it?) in the response to query letter date from ASX, a stroke of genius ….

Sublimely calmly 🖕🏻 ….. you know the answer Mr ASX

Bring on tomorrow

Good evening..

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

skutza

Regular
Oh the emotional ride of Brainchip. If I said to anyone here last week we'd be 25.5c today, I'd have been cheered and carried in a golden carriage around the streets. Nothing worse than getting it and then seeing it taken away, even if you've still got a large percentage of it left. Tomorrow is a new day, the self fulfilling prophecy of gap filling has been achieved, will it be enough for us to march in to victory?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

rgupta

Regular
Fix
“There are various implications, like whether they (Coles) view their workers as fully fledged humans with their own needs and interests, or primarily as numbered resources to extract the most possible value from.

That is exactly how all/most Big Businesses view their employees.

There is no "question" about it.

There is an old saying that goes something like this..

"The only reason you have a job, is because they haven't Invented a machine or process, that can replace you yet"

Not sure who it's attributed to sorry..
I always think this way humans has created nothing but trying to reproduce everything nature had provided to us.
But then there are two things created by humans and that is money and religion. If you take them out of equation then the world will be so peaceful to live.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
I think a lot of people are forgetting how many shares were bought between 28c-33c today. It was probably around 50-60 million (just a guesstimate - happy for someone to provide real numbers). These buyers are currently sitting on a loss. Sure some would have traded out and taken the loss but I would love to see the new insto holdings. Crazy day today but still well up on the shares I bought over the last few weeks at 15.5-16c

Still Happy as Larry

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Kachoo

Regular
I think a lot of people are forgetting how many shares were bought between 28c-33c today. It was probably around 50-60 million (just a guesstimate - happy for someone to provide real numbers). These buyers are currently sitting on a loss. Sure some would have traded out and taken the loss but I would love to see the new insto holdings. Crazy day today but still well up on the shares I bought over the last few weeks at 15.5-16c

Still Happy as Larry
The VWAP was 29 cents.

Thats the average traded price on a quick glance

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Fix

I always think this way humans has created nothing but trying to reproduce everything nature had provided to us.
But then there are two things created by humans and that is money and religion. If you take them out of equation then the world will be so peaceful to live.
We wouldn't need to travel many generations into the past before we'd get to a time where everyone struggled against nature. We improved our lot with capitalism and the belief in objective morality.

• Fire
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8354.jpeg

As mobility becomes more automated, video games become a natural fit for engaging in-car entertainment. So, we are already developing cloud-based gaming solutions that make it easier for third-party game publishers to reach this new audience. To make the experience more comfortable, we are also working on Bluetooth controller support and two-player co-op gaming on the passenger display. In the future, game developers will be able to generate immersive digital 3D worlds based on in-car navigation data using the Unity game engine.

To show what future immersive game development might look like, we’ve integrated a direct vehicle interface in the new Mercedes-Benz AG E-Class. The first game using this technology was created in-house by our very own Pablo Guillen and his team. It combines the computing power of #MBUX with existing vehicle sensors to make the car your controller.

In this futuristic game, the player directs a ball around various obstacles using the car steering wheel. The seat vibrates when the player hits an obstacle and the vehicle’s ambient light changes colour to indicate where to move the ball in game. Tech influencer Justin Tse and his girlfriend Jenny experienced this immersive game in the new E-Class and can tell you more about it:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 56779

As mobility becomes more automated, video games become a natural fit for engaging in-car entertainment. So, we are already developing cloud-based gaming solutions that make it easier for third-party game publishers to reach this new audience. To make the experience more comfortable, we are also working on Bluetooth controller support and two-player co-op gaming on the passenger display. In the future, game developers will be able to generate immersive digital 3D worlds based on in-car navigation data using the Unity game engine.

To show what future immersive game development might look like, we’ve integrated a direct vehicle interface in the new Mercedes-Benz AG E-Class. The first game using this technology was created in-house by our very own Pablo Guillen and his team. It combines the computing power of #MBUX with existing vehicle sensors to make the car your controller.

In this futuristic game, the player directs a ball around various obstacles using the car steering wheel. The seat vibrates when the player hits an obstacle and the vehicle’s ambient light changes colour to indicate where to move the ball in game. Tech influencer Justin Tse and his girlfriend Jenny experienced this immersive game in the new E-Class and can tell you more about it:
... and we made "Hey Mercedes!" 5 to 10 times more efficient for that?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
... and we made "Hey Mercedes!" 5 to 10 times more efficient for that?
...and what if the computer switches to manual in the middle of a game? ... "Just 5 minutes more?"

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
View attachment 56779

"In this futuristic game, the player directs a ball around various obstacles using the car steering wheel"

Why does this remind me of Pokemon Go 🤔...

Man_Crashes_Car_While_Playing_Pokemon_Go.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Still Happy as Larry
1707852486400.png

1707852579464.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Humble Genius ,

Cheers for the fresh data.

Interesting , would appear that LDA Capiitol Ltd have been issued some if not all of the next traunch of up to 40,000,000 shares from our capitol call.

IF ....LDA Capitol has been issued the full 40 million shares, ...then it would appear thay have liquidated some 15,704,859 shares.

With our share price over $0.325 to $0.33 yesterday thay could potentialy have offloaded some , with the base of $0.30 per security returned to BrainChip whilst skimming off their 8.5% margin.

Would certainly be a possible explanation for some of the volume churned through yesterday.

Our last Top 20 Holders list which was released on 28.1.2024 did not have LDA within the holders , so BrainChip has deffinately started to vest the new Capital Call shares to them.

Regards,
Esq.

* POSSIBLE.... pure speculation.... one of the large German holders listed could be Cosors , 300tons of free lollies at the carnivali yeserday would lead to a severe sugar rush. 😀.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
And the minute the ASX price query was released, a Motley Fool article had been released. How about that 😂

"Why has the BrainChip share price rocketed 27% today?
Well, unfortunately, there's not much to go on here. So the correct answer is: 'who the heck knows'."

"Saying that, the Brainchip share price does remain down by almost 50% since February 2023, and by roughly 82% since its 2021 record high."
Didn’t the asx ooops i mean motley fools produce the same type of article the last time we had a please explain?

1707854745550.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users