BRN Discussion Ongoing

The excitement for 780k in revenue in this forum is actually frightening. At least this 4c isn’t as bad as the prior one. Logically speaking this company is closer to bankruptcy than it is to be profitable. But hopes are high. Let’s see what 2024 brings.

• Thinking
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
The excitement for 780k in revenue in this forum is actually frightening. At least this 4c isn’t as bad as the prior one. Logically speaking this company is closer to bankruptcy than it is to be profitable. But hopes are high. Let’s see what 2024 brings.
1706165369481.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
derp GIF by FirstAndMonday

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular

Newk R

Regular
1706165979876.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
At the 2019 AGM Peter van der Made gave a presentation during which he said that he could process all the necessary sensors for a vehicle with 9 x AKD1000 chips including redundancy and could do all the compute with just 100 x AKD1000 chips.

This led to a great deal of excitement and the then CEO after the AGM made the comment in a shareholder presentation that while it was true Brainchip could do all the compute in a car with 100 x AKD1000 this was not their focus, that Peter allowed his enthusiasm for the technology to lead him sometimes and Brainchip’s focus was at the Edge.

After much reading about how many chips are needed the prediction most commonly used is that by 2030 the average EV will have approximately 3,000 conventional chips.

Suffice to say that when deployed at scale a significant number of AKIDA based technology chips would be required across an EV but it would be less than 3,000. Remembering that since Peter van der Made’s presentation in 2019 the AKIDA 2.0 P capable of 131 TOPS has been released.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Perfect, i think this is maybe what I was confusing my memeory with. I remembered 100 as the number of chips in a car, but that must be what we could achieve with Akida throughout. I can’t find the article I was thinking about where Mercedes talked about consolidating all their different chips in their cars to 1custom chip throughout and the benefits it will have on the cost of production to over all performance/ power savings supply chain etc.

With Nvidia being a big part of the Mercedes system I am only guessing that if this 1 encompassing chip is being made it will be a fusion between ARM/NVIDIA/AKIDA ++

Which in that case would support the statement from I believe Rob Telson saying that they look at NVIDIA as more of a partner then a competitor in the future.

The other thing that is exiting with Mercedes is their plans to go All electric for all new models by 2025. This is approaching quickly and hopefully it involves Brainchip in this new line up of electric fleets. EQXX would suggest it does.

ttps://www.mercedes-benz.com.au/passengercars/experience/mercedes-me-magazine/innovation/articles/daimler-electric-vehicle-strategy/stage.module.html

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

monkey-oxygen.gif

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member

7für7

Regular
Every time I read something from you, I can't make sense of it. You find it alarming that investors see a positive development, you think the excitement is high even though everyone has presented their views very neutrally. You predict the company's bankruptcy but are curious about the year 2024? It's incomprehensible. Can you briefly explain why you think BrainChip will go bankrupt soon? (Don’t answer it was a hypothetical question)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Every time I read something from you, I can't make sense of it. You find it alarming that investors see a positive development, you think the excitement is high even though everyone has presented their views very neutrally. You predict the company's bankruptcy but are curious about the year 2024? It's incomprehensible. Can you briefly explain why you think BrainChip will go bankrupt soon? (Don’t answer it was a hypothetical question)

"Can you briefly explain why you think BrainChip will go bankrupt soon?"

200-2.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Tik tok Brainchip will rock !!!!

IMG_8238.jpeg

Making all the right moves to make roads safer 😉

smart #3 model, equipped with our Valeo Smart Safety 360 system, has just been awarded 5 stars in the Euro NCAP tests.

Congratulations to smart Automobile 👏👏👏and to our teams working on the Valeo Smart Safety 360 system 💚

Valeo Smart Safety 360 includes sensors, detection systems, advanced functionalities, a smart front camera and radars, providing a range of safety and parking assistance functions with limited impact on the architecture, and therefore on the cost, of the vehicle.

Our smart front camera can be connected to ultrasonic sensors, radars, and used as a central computer. This scalable approach enables OEMs to optimize costs and efficiency by removing individual ECUs.

"We are looking forward to exploiting the full potential of the solution to make our technologies for the safety of road users affordable to all", as underlined Marc Vrecko, President of Valeo Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems Business Group.

Guess who's the market leader in the smart front camera business, with more than 20 millions smart front cameras produced since 2019? 🤓

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
I have been working my way through past posts trying to find all the predictions I’ve made that have not come true and misled others as alleged by someone here and repeatedly over at HC in recent weeks.

I have been motivated to do so as I must admit to being concerned that these comments might be taken as true if not rebuffed.

I am old fashioned which makes me value personal integrity and boring as hell on that subject.

It has been my view that I had avoided making predictions and always encouraged others to do their own research and never believe anything I or anyone else has to say until they have done so.

I have multiple times suggested that individuals always read the document or watch the interviews relied upon before accepting someone else’s anonymous opinion as to its meaning.

The recent Rob Telson interview and his comments regarding Mercedes Benz being a case in point.

There was a clear and immediate attempt here and at HC to mislead as to what was actually said and intended by Rob Telson.

This review has been made difficult because the words ‘I predict’ are not habitually used by me so it’s the vibe I have been looking for as the absence of these words does not discount that I may have used words that create the same impression. In other words I have tried to be as objective as I can be.

So in 2019 - 2020 I think it reasonable to say the vibe I projected was that AKD1000 would be considered amazing technology. I was particularly drawn to the absence of heat generation and the lack of external cooling.

I was not the only one of course so not claiming anything special about this prediction but it to my mind has been vindicated by Edge Impulse describing AKD1000 as Science Fiction and all the present use cases being revealed by partners and researchers.

The technology reviewer in Forbes Magazine using 'mind boggling' to describe AKIDA 2.0 probably nails my prediction as having been proven.

I did make positive comments in 2020 around the announced relationships with Socionext, Ford, Valeo & NASA as well as the IP licence sale to Renesas. I personally do not consider I made predictions but if it were argued I did then as these relationships are ongoing and still in play and the results are not known it logically cannot be claimed that these were false predictions or mistakes.

In 2019 - 2020 following the 14 December, 2019 joint presentation by Tata Consulting Services (TCS) and Brainchip of gesture recognition after a great deal of research I think it could be said I predicted big things from this relationship. Others may disagree of course but the below reference in Tata Elxsi’s Quarterly Report seems to vindicate that prediction when added to the ongoing research results published by TCS.

Going into price predictions I made three the first two were reasonably close to the mark. The third was wrong but some might consider that as it was made a month before the World went to hell with an invasion of Ukraine and another minor global event and chip shortages that it was one which could be forgiven. I will remind all that my prediction of $2.75 by Christmas of that year was well below the highest prediction of 50 odd dollars as part of a guessing game being run among shareholders. Some might think that the descriptor 'Share Price Guessing Game' has some relevance as to the seriousness with which to take such predictions unaccompanied as they were by any detailed explanation of how they were formulated.

In 2021 otherwise the closest things to predictions were firstly my comments around the significance of being aligned with NASA and I still maintain that NASA is a great endorsement of AKIDA technology and of course is still ongoing and has seen a number of other partnerships in the aerospace industry emerge. ISL, Intellisense Systems, ANT61, EDGX, Vorago for example.

The second were my very positive comments about the IP sale to MegaChips. Again the best part of $5 million in receipts from MegaChips and the ongoing commercial relationship would justify denying that this prediction about its significance would fit with a claim of failure on my part.

This brings us to 2022 and 2023. My memory serves me well enough to say I have made no supported predictions around revenue or the share price during this period. I have of course been highly complimentary of partnerships such as the ARM, SiFive, Intel, Edge Impulse, Tata Elxsi, Mercedes Benz and others however even if these complimentary statements could be interpreted as some form of prediction the fact that they are still in play and that sales pipelines for IP run out to years it is too early to judge if my predictions are flawed.

In 2023 I did post a list of companies and educational institutions that are engaged with Brainchip however if this list proves not to be correct it would not be any error on my part as I had a fairly aggressive email trail with Mr. Tony Dawe to obtain confirmation of the lists accuracy before I revealed it on TSEx.

Accordingly this list cannot be the source of any angst and indeed is now probably in need of an update with the inclusion of Microchip, Infineon and OnSemi.

Anyway taking into account my review of what I have posted I can call out all these claims as lies.

I have no idea why some find the need to adopt anonymous identities and lie about others online to disparage their character.

Then again there are lots of things people do which I do not understand like being cruel to animals, abusing children and the elderly and which also defy logical explanation.

I suspect it will have to remain a mystery unless they feel inclined to come out of the shadows and explain their motivations and detail with particularity the egregious and misleading posts I have made that they are so offended by and have compelled them to publish their false claims.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

View attachment 55119

View attachment 55118
Hey FactFinder, their motivations are as clear as mud.

A few are just poor (In character) bitter, mentally unstable people.

Most just want to make money, to improve their lives, just like we all do.

The Big difference, is how some go about it.

They are just scum, like the scammers who call or contact you, or try to steal from us, in some way.

They just want to get ahead and have a good Life like everyone else, just the things they are willing to do, to get there, go beyond what would be considered a "decent" human being.

One thing most have in common and I think it's a kind of "human" defense system, is the ability, to justify whatever means they take, to achieve their goals.

Everybody wants to be the "Good guy" at least in their own mind.

Most of these types, shield themselves in this way and avoid looking in the true mental mirror, of themselves.

Plain and simple, they are just low-lifes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Proga

Regular
That's gold Proga 👍
So you think he's not stupid, but still an idiot 🤣

Schnitzel lover, isn't an attention seeking troll, in my opinion.

His agenda is simple, whether he is acting on his own accord, or for someone else.

He seeks to sow doubt and fear, for his own or others benefit.
So that people will sell and either he or other party's, can get their orders filled/stock returned.

He will say, that he has no intention of buying, until he sees a change in trend.
Although, by his own accounts, he has already been in and out several times.

The fact that he is not a complete simpleton, is why I reply to "some" of his posts, when he says things that are deliberately misleading, or untrue.

His post about ARM, having a "loss making" business model, which BrainChip had adopted, took me all of a 20 second Google search, to disprove.

He is smart enough to work that out, if he puts in even a "little" delving, before he posts.

But Truth/honesty, is not a good tool for him.
So you think he's not stupid, but still an idiot 🤣 - Was Stalin, Hitler and Mao stupid FW

So you think he's not stupid, but still an idiot 🤣 - Was Stalin, Hitler and Mao stupid FW
Look up the meaning of "idiot" Proga..

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Can you please point to the excitement?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Perfect, i think this is maybe what I was confusing my memeory with. I remembered 100 as the number of chips in a car, but that must be what we could achieve with Akida throughout. I can’t find the article I was thinking about where Mercedes talked about consolidating all their different chips in their cars to 1custom chip throughout and the benefits it will have on the cost of production to over all performance/ power savings supply chain etc.

With Nvidia being a big part of the Mercedes system I am only guessing that if this 1 encompassing chip is being made it will be a fusion between ARM/NVIDIA/AKIDA ++

Which in that case would support the statement from I believe Rob Telson saying that they look at NVIDIA as more of a partner then a competitor in the future.

The other thing that is exiting with Mercedes is their plans to go All electric for all new models by 2025. This is approaching quickly and hopefully it involves Brainchip in this new line up of electric fleets. EQXX would suggest it does.

ttps://www.mercedes-benz.com.au/passengercars/experience/mercedes-me-magazine/innovation/articles/daimler-electric-vehicle-strategy/stage.module.html
Hi TFM
One of Bravo’s posts in the last week or so contained a Mercedes article wherein they referred to creating their own chips.

This as you state has also been previously confirmed by Mercedes Benz.

Logically if they are going to deploy AKIDA at scale the including of the AKIDA IP in their own semiconductor makes the most sense.

I think it was the Infineon fellow who spoke to the advantages of off loading the Ai processing to AKIDA.

Most certainly OnSemi confirmed the good sense of this approach in automotive.

The wild speculation that arises given OnSemi are partnered with Mercedes Benz is that the proving out AKIDA with OnSemi’s intelligent airbag deployment system was requested by Mercedes - HC readers look up meaning of ‘wild speculation’.

Given the recognition of Mercedes Benz of the 5 to 10 times better efficiency brought by AKIDA and the confirmation they are making their own chips and that they need to compensate for the energy excesses of Nvidia it is hard to imagine they are not finding themselves over an AKIDA barrel.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
Top Bottom