BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
Yeah... that's it.............

hsL7kR.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hi FF, See the link below from BRN Website. Mercedes gets a mention. I have not seen this link before today. Its Titled "

Designing Smarter and Safer Cars with Essential AI"​

Under the SOC chip drawing it says " AKIDA intergrated into SOC"
I presume this may mean the SOC may be provided by a 3rd party , eg NVIDIA, Renesas, Microchip etc.
If this is the case it will be a watch the financials?
Correct me if i am wrong.
I am thinking that BRN may get involved in the design of AI applications as an extra source of revenue and a way of retaining customer loyalty?
Hi Manny
That link is one I have either missed or as you say may have just popped up.

Thank you very much for sharing it really needs to be read by everyone.

I am not sure regarding your last point but it was a theme at CES that Brainchip and Edge Impulse were stressing about making adoption easy because of the novelty of AKIDA.

Obviously the more sensible practical assistance Brainchip is able to offer the less intimidating adoption becomes.

Maybe @ Diogenese has something to offer on this question.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
I have been working my way through past posts trying to find all the predictions I’ve made that have not come true and misled others as alleged by someone here and repeatedly over at HC in recent weeks.

I have been motivated to do so as I must admit to being concerned that these comments might be taken as true if not rebuffed.

I am old fashioned which makes me value personal integrity and boring as hell on that subject.

It has been my view that I had avoided making predictions and always encouraged others to do their own research and never believe anything I or anyone else has to say until they have done so.

I have multiple times suggested that individuals always read the document or watch the interviews relied upon before accepting someone else’s anonymous opinion as to its meaning.

The recent Rob Telson interview and his comments regarding Mercedes Benz being a case in point.

There was a clear and immediate attempt here and at HC to mislead as to what was actually said and intended by Rob Telson.

This review has been made difficult because the words ‘I predict’ are not habitually used by me so it’s the vibe I have been looking for as the absence of these words does not discount that I may have used words that create the same impression. In other words I have tried to be as objective as I can be.

So in 2019 - 2020 I think it reasonable to say the vibe I projected was that AKD1000 would be considered amazing technology. I was particularly drawn to the absence of heat generation and the lack of external cooling.

I was not the only one of course so not claiming anything special about this prediction but it to my mind has been vindicated by Edge Impulse describing AKD1000 as Science Fiction and all the present use cases being revealed by partners and researchers.

The technology reviewer in Forbes Magazine using 'mind boggling' to describe AKIDA 2.0 probably nails my prediction as having been proven.

I did make positive comments in 2020 around the announced relationships with Socionext, Ford, Valeo & NASA as well as the IP licence sale to Renesas. I personally do not consider I made predictions but if it were argued I did then as these relationships are ongoing and still in play and the results are not known it logically cannot be claimed that these were false predictions or mistakes.

In 2019 - 2020 following the 14 December, 2019 joint presentation by Tata Consulting Services (TCS) and Brainchip of gesture recognition after a great deal of research I think it could be said I predicted big things from this relationship. Others may disagree of course but the below reference in Tata Elxsi’s Quarterly Report seems to vindicate that prediction when added to the ongoing research results published by TCS.

Going into price predictions I made three the first two were reasonably close to the mark. The third was wrong but some might consider that as it was made a month before the World went to hell with an invasion of Ukraine and another minor global event and chip shortages that it was one which could be forgiven. I will remind all that my prediction of $2.75 by Christmas of that year was well below the highest prediction of 50 odd dollars as part of a guessing game being run among shareholders. Some might think that the descriptor 'Share Price Guessing Game' has some relevance as to the seriousness with which to take such predictions unaccompanied as they were by any detailed explanation of how they were formulated.

In 2021 otherwise the closest things to predictions were firstly my comments around the significance of being aligned with NASA and I still maintain that NASA is a great endorsement of AKIDA technology and of course is still ongoing and has seen a number of other partnerships in the aerospace industry emerge. ISL, Intellisense Systems, ANT61, EDGX, Vorago for example.

The second were my very positive comments about the IP sale to MegaChips. Again the best part of $5 million in receipts from MegaChips and the ongoing commercial relationship would justify denying that this prediction about its significance would fit with a claim of failure on my part.

This brings us to 2022 and 2023. My memory serves me well enough to say I have made no supported predictions around revenue or the share price during this period. I have of course been highly complimentary of partnerships such as the ARM, SiFive, Intel, Edge Impulse, Tata Elxsi, Mercedes Benz and others however even if these complimentary statements could be interpreted as some form of prediction the fact that they are still in play and that sales pipelines for IP run out to years it is too early to judge if my predictions are flawed.

In 2023 I did post a list of companies and educational institutions that are engaged with Brainchip however if this list proves not to be correct it would not be any error on my part as I had a fairly aggressive email trail with Mr. Tony Dawe to obtain confirmation of the lists accuracy before I revealed it on TSEx.

Accordingly this list cannot be the source of any angst and indeed is now probably in need of an update with the inclusion of Microchip, Infineon and OnSemi.

Anyway taking into account my review of what I have posted I can call out all these claims as lies.

I have no idea why some find the need to adopt anonymous identities and lie about others online to disparage their character.

Then again there are lots of things people do which I do not understand like being cruel to animals, abusing children and the elderly and which also defy logical explanation.

I suspect it will have to remain a mystery unless they feel inclined to come out of the shadows and explain their motivations and detail with particularity the egregious and misleading posts I have made that they are so offended by and have compelled them to publish their false claims.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

View attachment 55119

View attachment 55118
Greetings FF.

Well said. Just wondering if this is the VIBE you refer to:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

TopCat

Regular
IMG_3398.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi FF, See the link below from BRN Website. Mercedes gets a mention. I have not seen this link before today. Its Titled "

Designing Smarter and Safer Cars with Essential AI"​

Under the SOC chip drawing it says " AKIDA intergrated into SOC"
I presume this may mean the SOC may be provided by a 3rd party , eg NVIDIA, Renesas, Microchip etc.
If this is the case it will be a watch the financials?
Correct me if i am wrong.
I am thinking that BRN may get involved in the design of AI applications as an extra source of revenue and a way of retaining customer loyalty?
Hi Manny,

I'll take "AI applications" to refer to models which act as the memory of the NN, equivalent to past experience or learning. At one level, you can think of the NN as comparing the input signals with the stored images, sounds, etc, in the model.

The models are used in configuring the NN, such as number of layers, number of nodes in a layer, weights and connections between NPUs and adjacent layers (or later layers with long range skip connections.

BRN has developed MetaTF to simplify adoption of Akida. It includes a software simulator for Akida and also has a system for CNN2SNN conversion so customers can convert their CNN models to SNN.

BRN also has a model library "zoo" which contains databases of images, speech, text, volatile organics, ...

There are many open source model libraries. In some cases, the user can use Akida's 1-shot learning to augment a pre-existing model to adapt it to the user's particular use case, or they may compile an entire model for their specific purpose. Assisting with this may be part of the after-sales service which BRN provides.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

7für7

Regular
This guy with the red shirt looks like Georgios Tsoukalos… “and WE HAVE the evidence that extraterrestrial life used akida THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO… its PROOFED by ancient Sumerian texts which are still not discovered… but we know it!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
This guy with the red shirt looks like Georgios Tsoukalos… “and WE HAVE the evidence that extraterrestrial life used akida THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO… its PROOFED by ancient Sumerian texts which are still not discovered… but we know it!”

joker-fair-enough.gif

Reactions: 2 users

GazDix

Regular
For the last year I have been looking forward to analysing the changes to the top 20 holders every quarter... Didn't arrive this time.

Sent an email to TD anyway. Either way, the answer back can't be good in my opinion.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Jesus Christ that was quite an outrage. Where should I even begin?

Regarding the excitement:
For example “Brilliant quarterly update” comes to my mind.

Fact Finder the bankruptcy and insolvency issue is noted and something that I learned today. I was in the wrong.

How you come up that I post something criminal though I have no idea.
A company with -14000% net profit margin in the penultimate 4C is *closer* I repeat closer! to insolvency than it is to being profitable. That’s not rocket science and in no way something against the law.
Even our CEO stated that this year makes or breaks the company. Do you want to file a lawsuit because our own CEO acknowledges the situation we’re in?

Altering what I’ve written changing the context and claiming that I said that the company is *close*, close! to bankruptcy, hence insolvency, that’s unlawful. That’s spreading misinformation at its finest.

Do I live closer to Egypt than you do? Yes I do. Do I live close to Egypt? No I don’t.

How you come up that we’re partnered with Samsung is something you have to explain to us.
That’s what I’ve written “The issue is. If Samsung is not using us through ARM or whoever else it might be we compete against a company with its own foundries.”

Tell me where do I claim our partnership with Samsung? Sounds made up to me.
Hell, I’ll even link it for your convenience.

If we’re not involved through a third party that uses Akida (Arm, Megachips or whoever else it might be), not partnership with Samsung, a third party, we’re gonna have some serious issues.
Stop claiming things I supposedly said but didn’t. And for god sake stop altering my sentences to make them fit your narrative and changing the context of what I’ve written. That really pissed me off!

Seeing all the cheerleaders mindlessly agreeing with everything you say and lashing out against anyone who thinks otherwise makes me question why I’m even here. This place has turned into an echo chamber that just allows one single point of view. I hope that’s a wake up call for some.

I always regarded you highly since you’ve been there since day one with great research but threatening me, altering my sentences and the context of what I’ve written and then suggesting me not to continue with this vein left an enormous dent.

Attachments

• IMG_4741.jpeg
    IMG_4741.jpeg
    292.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

stockduck

Regular
View attachment 55019
This is one of the most interesting article...

the more I read it, the more ideas comes in my mind in how many cases could be akida IP built in.

What if valeo hasn`t "lost the presumed business" on Lidar-Systems with MB... only the technology will be different that they now are working together
"
"to drive thermal management strategies of EVs for extended driving range and extendet battery lifespan.." with a software from valeo?

It is only speculation, but 2028 will be exciting I guess.

Read more at:
https://auto.economictimes.indiatim...ff0&utm_medium=smarpshare&utm_source=linkedin

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

January 2024 Newsletter​

BrainChip went all in at CES in Las Vegas, delivering demos that showcased the power of Akida™ and its partner ecosystem. The variety of use cases demonstrated, the partnership announcements, and collaboration at the event, all resulted in significant interest from the AI community and in highly productive meetings with new prospects and partners. The momentum is rapidly building for an exciting 2024. Read on!

Innovation Leadership​

"All Things AI" Podcast Captures Candid Insights from Leaders at CES​

Live at CES, the BrainChip team recorded exclusive interviews with AI industry leaders from Global Foundries, Teksun, Onsemi, Infineon Technologies, Tirias Research, Edge Impulse, and other top organizations. Learn about developments that are transforming the AI tech landscape from these insightful discussions.

BrainChip Successes in 2023​

2023 has wrapped, and we are proud to share our accomplishments. Commemorate with us some of the highlights of a banner year that saw outstanding product releases, multiple patent awards, expanded partner relationships, and a broader global presence that grew to include EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Asia).

BrainChip Achieves Another Patent Grant​

In December 2023, another BrainChip patent was granted, this time recognizing event-based pattern detection that enables learning in a digital hardware implementation of a spiking network. The U.S. grant further strengthens BrainChip's IP portfolio and reinforces the value of our innovative technology, which continues to push the boundaries of neuromorphic AI solutions.

Integration Partnerships​

Microchip’s 32-bit MPU Does More AI with BrainChip’s Akida, a Hit at CES​

BrainChip geared up at CES to spotlight the revolutionary capabilities of our Akida IP in conjunction with Microchip’s SAMv71 Ultra Board and SAMA7G54-EK Board in a specialized demonstration. This unique showcase shed light on widely used, always-on machine learning tasks and how MCUs and MPUs can be extended to scale the intelligence at the Sensor Edge.

BrainChip and NVISO Group Demonstrated AI-Enabled Human Behavioral Analysis at CES​

NVISO Group’s AI Human Behavioral Software and BrainChip’s Akida neuromorphic compute are an ideal combination for a system that monitors the state of the users through real-time perception and observation of head and body pose, eye tracking, and gaze. The result is an application that can accurately gauge emotion and provide insights into better decision-making in use cases like in-cabin safety. The live demo of this capability was a crowd-pleaser at CES 2024.

BrainChip and MYWAI Partner to Deliver Next-Generation Edge AI Solutions​

MYWAI, whose AIoT Platform for EaaS (Equipment as a Service) can stream, process, and manage multimodal sensor data, plans to leverage the real-time, energy-efficient AI computation of BrainChip’s Akida to improve response and scale. This strategic partnership is expected to accelerate the adoption of Edge AI in the industrial and robotic sectors.

Upcoming Events​

We hope you can join us at an industry event.
February 21, 2024 - IFS Direct Connect (San Jose, CA)
At this all-day Intel Foundry Services event in the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, we'll exchange information about how Edge AI can work with Intel’s Open System Foundry and share how Akida can benefit organizations’ supply chains and meet other business-critical challenges.
That’s just the beginning of this new year! We are filling up our events calendar with participation in numerous global industry events in 2024, including Embedded World Conference (Nuremberg), tinyML 2024 and many more.
Want to schedule a meeting with our team while you're at one of these events? Email sales@brainchip.com or meet with us.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Fact Finder the bankruptcy and insolvency issue is noted and something that I learned today. I was in the wrong.

A company with -14000% net profit margin in the penultimate 4C is *closer* I repeat closer! to insolvency than it is to being profitable. That’s not rocket science and in no way something against the law.
Even our CEO stated that this year makes or breaks the company. Do you want to file a lawsuit because our own CEO acknowledges the situation we’re in?

Altering what I’ve written changing the context and claiming that I said that the company is *close*, close! to bankruptcy, hence insolvency, that’s unlawful. That’s spreading misinformation at its finest.

Do I live closer to Egypt than you do? Yes I do. Do I live close to Egypt? No I don’t.

How you come up that we’re partnered with Samsung is something you have to explain to us.
That’s what I’ve written “The issue is. If Samsung is not using us through ARM or whoever else it might be we compete against a company with its own foundries.”

If we’re not involved through a third party that uses Akida (Arm, Megachips or whoever else it might be), not partnership with Samsung, a third party, we’re gonna have some serious issues.
Stop claiming things I supposedly said but didn’t. And for god sake stop altering my sentences to make them fit your narrative and changing the context of what I’ve written. That really pissed me off!

Seeing all the cheerleaders mindlessly agreeing with everything you say and lashing out against anyone who thinks otherwise makes me question why I’m even here. This place has turned into an echo chamber that just allows one single point of view. I hope that’s a wake up call for some.

I always regarded you highly since you’ve been there since day one with great research but threatening me, altering my sentences and the context of what I’ve written and then suggesting me not to continue with this vein left an enormous dent.
And yes thats the problem here, if you put a negative comment up it doesn't fit the bill of the forum your a negative arse, Facts are the Facts, yes exciting times but the balance needs some cash

Reactions: 6 users

1706215098315.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
1706215146820.gif

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
And yes thats the problem here, if you put a negative comment up it doesn't fit the bill of the forum your a negative arse, Facts are the Facts, yes exciting times but the balance needs some cash
1706215362448.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

GStocks123

Regular
The excitement for 780k in revenue in this forum is actually frightening. At least this 4c isn’t as bad as the prior one. Logically speaking this company is closer to bankruptcy than it is to be profitable. But hopes are high. Let’s see what 2024 brings.
The year we either sink or swim… if no revenue from Edgebox, MegaChips or Renesas I believe we’re fooked.

Top Bottom