BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
Could someone pls tell me off the top of there heads annually the costs moneywise to run Brainchip , I want to know how much revenue is needed to make a profit
Read the 4c released this morning? It's all in there

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Could someone pls tell me off the top of there heads annually the costs moneywise to run Brainchip , I want to know how much revenue is needed to make a profit

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

skutza

Regular
thats why i quickly post after a 4c damo, i dont post much anymore, but quickly do the reconciliation back to the actual numbers to hopefully help those that dont get the differences.

ill do the 6 month workings after the release of the annual report also in february.

starting to think share investing platforms should have disclaimers like the TAB and sportsbet now does:

View attachment 55117

the helpline would be handy too

:)

Well if you are a trader then maybe? One is a gambling site the ASX is suppose to be for investing. While gambling on stocks happen, it's a sure fire way of losing, most do. Investing is doing research and then deciding if you want to hold it and for how long. However if there is a trend in either direction, an astute investor may buy or sell in small caps as they often have spikes and lows. As seen with BRN. Overall I was happy to see the revenue. I would like to see where it came from however.

Reactions: 5 users

KKFoo

Regular
Good 4c, continue to top up..

Reactions: 17 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Probably posted already ;

I don’t think there’s been a time in our development with so much going on ;

The famous “explosive sales “ quote is most certainly going to happen .
Quickly running out of fingers to put in the pies

IMG_8237.jpeg

Hassane El-Khoury, President and CEO of onsemi, gave our friends at Škoda Auto a tour of our Roznov facility this week to see first-hand how our technology is powering a better future.

"The whole Volkswagen Group is generating tremendous synergies as a result of its strategic partnership with onsemi,” said Karsten Schnake, Škoda Auto Board of Management for Procurement and Head of Volkswagen Group.

Semiconductors are of growing importance in the automotive industry and building strategic collaborations is more crucial than ever. We’re proud to help Škoda Auto meet the demands of today’s drivers and further accelerate the transition to electrification.

#weAREonsemi

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

manny100

Regular
Brainchip and Mercedes are working together. I do not know why anyone questions it.
From the BRN Website:
" Indeed, the Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX features AKIDA-powered neuromorphic AI voice control technology which is five to ten times more efficient than conventional systems."
A search of Mercedes on the Brainchip website sees it feature in 5 key areas.
It was also evident from the CES interview.
Also more than one auto company using AKIDA??
" That’s why automotive companies are untethering edge AI functions from the cloud – and performing distributed inference computation on local neuromorphic silicon using BrainChip’s AKIDA. This Essential AI model sequentially leverages multiple AKIDA-powered smart sensors and AKIDA AI SoC accelerators to efficiently capture and analyze inference data within designated regions of interest or ROI (samples within a data set that provide value for inference). "
My bold above.
See:

Designing Smarter and Safer Cars with Essential AI on website.​

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

manny100

Regular
Does more than one Auto company using AKIDA surprise anybody?????
Certainly not me. As soon as it was published that AKIDA and Mercedes were working together the other Autos would have been around like Seagulls to chips, flies to Crap(per) etc.
This could turn out bigger than anyone expected. Hands up Autos who want to be left behind??

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
I have been working my way through past posts trying to find all the predictions I’ve made that have not come true and misled others as alleged by someone here and repeatedly over at HC in recent weeks.

I have been motivated to do so as I must admit to being concerned that these comments might be taken as true if not rebuffed.

I am old fashioned which makes me value personal integrity and boring as hell on that subject.

It has been my view that I had avoided making predictions and always encouraged others to do their own research and never believe anything I or anyone else has to say until they have done so.

I have multiple times suggested that individuals always read the document or watch the interviews relied upon before accepting someone else’s anonymous opinion as to its meaning.

The recent Rob Telson interview and his comments regarding Mercedes Benz being a case in point.

There was a clear and immediate attempt here and at HC to mislead as to what was actually said and intended by Rob Telson.

This review has been made difficult because the words ‘I predict’ are not habitually used by me so it’s the vibe I have been looking for as the absence of these words does not discount that I may have used words that create the same impression. In other words I have tried to be as objective as I can be.

So in 2019 - 2020 I think it reasonable to say the vibe I projected was that AKD1000 would be considered amazing technology. I was particularly drawn to the absence of heat generation and the lack of external cooling.

I was not the only one of course so not claiming anything special about this prediction but it to my mind has been vindicated by Edge Impulse describing AKD1000 as Science Fiction and all the present use cases being revealed by partners and researchers.

The technology reviewer in Forbes Magazine using 'mind boggling' to describe AKIDA 2.0 probably nails my prediction as having been proven.

I did make positive comments in 2020 around the announced relationships with Socionext, Ford, Valeo & NASA as well as the IP licence sale to Renesas. I personally do not consider I made predictions but if it were argued I did then as these relationships are ongoing and still in play and the results are not known it logically cannot be claimed that these were false predictions or mistakes.

In 2019 - 2020 following the 14 December, 2019 joint presentation by Tata Consulting Services (TCS) and Brainchip of gesture recognition after a great deal of research I think it could be said I predicted big things from this relationship. Others may disagree of course but the below reference in Tata Elxsi’s Quarterly Report seems to vindicate that prediction when added to the ongoing research results published by TCS.

Going into price predictions I made three the first two were reasonably close to the mark. The third was wrong but some might consider that as it was made a month before the World went to hell with an invasion of Ukraine and another minor global event and chip shortages that it was one which could be forgiven. I will remind all that my prediction of $2.75 by Christmas of that year was well below the highest prediction of 50 odd dollars as part of a guessing game being run among shareholders. Some might think that the descriptor 'Share Price Guessing Game' has some relevance as to the seriousness with which to take such predictions unaccompanied as they were by any detailed explanation of how they were formulated.

In 2021 otherwise the closest things to predictions were firstly my comments around the significance of being aligned with NASA and I still maintain that NASA is a great endorsement of AKIDA technology and of course is still ongoing and has seen a number of other partnerships in the aerospace industry emerge. ISL, Intellisense Systems, ANT61, EDGX, Vorago for example.

The second were my very positive comments about the IP sale to MegaChips. Again the best part of $5 million in receipts from MegaChips and the ongoing commercial relationship would justify denying that this prediction about its significance would fit with a claim of failure on my part.

This brings us to 2022 and 2023. My memory serves me well enough to say I have made no supported predictions around revenue or the share price during this period. I have of course been highly complimentary of partnerships such as the ARM, SiFive, Intel, Edge Impulse, Tata Elxsi, Mercedes Benz and others however even if these complimentary statements could be interpreted as some form of prediction the fact that they are still in play and that sales pipelines for IP run out to years it is too early to judge if my predictions are flawed.

In 2023 I did post a list of companies and educational institutions that are engaged with Brainchip however if this list proves not to be correct it would not be any error on my part as I had a fairly aggressive email trail with Mr. Tony Dawe to obtain confirmation of the lists accuracy before I revealed it on TSEx.

Accordingly this list cannot be the source of any angst and indeed is now probably in need of an update with the inclusion of Microchip, Infineon and OnSemi.

Anyway taking into account my review of what I have posted I can call out all these claims as lies.

I have no idea why some find the need to adopt anonymous identities and lie about others online to disparage their character.

Then again there are lots of things people do which I do not understand like being cruel to animals, abusing children and the elderly and which also defy logical explanation.

I suspect it will have to remain a mystery unless they feel inclined to come out of the shadows and explain their motivations and detail with particularity the egregious and misleading posts I have made that they are so offended by and have compelled them to publish their false claims.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

1706149957959.png

1706149888621.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 101 users
Link-
20240125_162234.jpg

How? 🤔..
Has anyone raised this before?
What exactly has the name "Brainchip" got to do with coating products anyway?...

• Thinking
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

manny100

Regular
I have been working my way through past posts trying to find all the predictions I’ve made that have not come true and misled others as alleged by someone here and repeatedly over at HC in recent weeks.

I have been motivated to do so as I must admit to being concerned that these comments might be taken as true if not rebuffed.

I am old fashioned which makes me value personal integrity and boring as hell on that subject.

It has been my view that I had avoided making predictions and always encouraged others to do their own research and never believe anything I or anyone else has to say until they have done so.

I have multiple times suggested that individuals always read the document or watch the interviews relied upon before accepting someone else’s anonymous opinion as to its meaning.

The recent Rob Telson interview and his comments regarding Mercedes Benz being a case in point.

There was a clear and immediate attempt here and at HC to mislead as to what was actually said and intended by Rob Telson.

This review has been made difficult because the words ‘I predict’ are not habitually used by me so it’s the vibe I have been looking for as the absence of these words does not discount that I may have used words that create the same impression. In other words I have tried to be as objective as I can be.

So in 2019 - 2020 I think it reasonable to say the vibe I projected was that AKD1000 would be considered amazing technology. I was particularly drawn to the absence of heat generation and the lack of external cooling.

I was not the only one of course so not claiming anything special about this prediction but it to my mind has been vindicated by Edge Impulse describing AKD1000 as Science Fiction and all the present use cases being revealed by partners and researchers.

The technology reviewer in Forbes Magazine using 'mind boggling' to describe AKIDA 2.0 probably nails my prediction as having been proven.

I did make positive comments in 2020 around the announced relationships with Socionext, Ford, Valeo & NASA as well as the IP licence sale to Renesas. I personally do not consider I made predictions but if it were argued I did then as these relationships are ongoing and still in play and the results are not known it logically cannot be claimed that these were false predictions or mistakes.

In 2019 - 2020 following the 14 December, 2019 joint presentation by Tata Consulting Services (TCS) and Brainchip of gesture recognition after a great deal of research I think it could be said I predicted big things from this relationship. Others may disagree of course but the below reference in Tata Elxsi’s Quarterly Report seems to vindicate that prediction when added to the ongoing research results published by TCS.

Going into price predictions I made three the first two were reasonably close to the mark. The third was wrong but some might consider that as it was made a month before the World went to hell with an invasion of Ukraine and another minor global event and chip shortages that it was one which could be forgiven. I will remind all that my prediction of $2.75 by Christmas of that year was well below the highest prediction of 50 odd dollars as part of a guessing game being run among shareholders. Some might think that the descriptor 'Share Price Guessing Game' has some relevance as to the seriousness with which to take such predictions unaccompanied as they were by any detailed explanation of how they were formulated.

In 2021 otherwise the closest things to predictions were firstly my comments around the significance of being aligned with NASA and I still maintain that NASA is a great endorsement of AKIDA technology and of course is still ongoing and has seen a number of other partnerships in the aerospace industry emerge. ISL, Intellisense Systems, ANT61, EDGX, Vorago for example.

The second were my very positive comments about the IP sale to MegaChips. Again the best part of $5 million in receipts from MegaChips and the ongoing commercial relationship would justify denying that this prediction about its significance would fit with a claim of failure on my part.

This brings us to 2022 and 2023. My memory serves me well enough to say I have made no supported predictions around revenue or the share price during this period. I have of course been highly complimentary of partnerships such as the ARM, SiFive, Intel, Edge Impulse, Tata Elxsi, Mercedes Benz and others however even if these complimentary statements could be interpreted as some form of prediction the fact that they are still in play and that sales pipelines for IP run out to years it is too early to judge if my predictions are flawed.

In 2023 I did post a list of companies and educational institutions that are engaged with Brainchip however if this list proves not to be correct it would not be any error on my part as I had a fairly aggressive email trail with Mr. Tony Dawe to obtain confirmation of the lists accuracy before I revealed it on TSEx.

Accordingly this list cannot be the source of any angst and indeed is now probably in need of an update with the inclusion of Microchip, Infineon and OnSemi.

Anyway taking into account my review of what I have posted I can call out all these claims as lies.

I have no idea why some find the need to adopt anonymous identities and lie about others online to disparage their character.

Then again there are lots of things people do which I do not understand like being cruel to animals, abusing children and the elderly and which also defy logical explanation.

I suspect it will have to remain a mystery unless they feel inclined to come out of the shadows and explain their motivations and detail with particularity the egregious and misleading posts I have made that they are so offended by and have compelled them to publish their false claims.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

View attachment 55119

View attachment 55118
No doubt Tata Elxi's will be working with Tata Motors in their IT partnership to introduce AKIDA into vehicles as well as the other applications such as health and industrial.
I think this will all turn out bigger than we all expected. No one will want to get left behind.
" That’s why automotive companies are untethering edge AI functions from the cloud – and performing distributed inference computation on local neuromorphic silicon using BrainChip’s AKIDA. " - from BRN Website.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

manny100

Regular
.......... and for those who want more Mercedes/AKIDA working together another little snippet from the BRN website below.
" AKIDA also enables sophisticated voice control technology that instantly responds to commands – as well as gaze estimation and emotion classification systems that proactively prompt drivers to focus on the road. Indeed, the Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX features AKIDA-powered neuromorphic AI voice control technology which is five to ten times more efficient than conventional systems."
My bold above.
Is there any doubt whatsoever Mercedes and AKIDA hand in hand.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
And the belated icing on the patent cake is application US2023250093 for Akida 2's TeNNs, published on 20231228 with a priority of 20220622. The initial International Search report did not find any earlier documents which would affect the patent claims.
Nodding Approve GIF by Ford

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Link-
View attachment 55124

How? 🤔..
Has anyone raised this before?
What exactly has the name "Brainchip" got to do with coating products anyway?...
Hi DB
Certainly seems a bit close but do you think that while everyone was off at lunch AKIDA 2.0 got bored and invented a new form of industrial protective coating and set up a new company and emailed the CEO but it went to junk mail.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

PS: To casual readers or inexperienced investors this is an attempt at humour not investment advice. I am not predicting the AKIDA 2.0 is sentient or capable of becoming so before 2030.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

View attachment 55119

View attachment 55118
1706164832654.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Completely off subject in a way but I guess I could have spent $800 on more BRN shares but decided to buy a play station 5 now all the kids have eventually moved home after 30 years on Monday. So does anyone else play the PS5?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom