BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sean Hehir and the rest of the board had a piss poor performance so far putting in nicely. How they thought that’d be alright to take their performance bonuses instead of abstaining from it will forever be their secret. Especially in a situation where shareholders got diluted over and over and now once again.

We’ve had high expectations and couldn’t fulfil any of them. We’re not part of Valeos Scala 3, NASA hasn’t done anything commercial with our chip, Nanose vanished and none of our ip licenses were able to gain significant revenue after 3 years or so. The first generation completely failed.

If the 3-5 to whatever years mentioned turn out to be true then I expect huge revenue in Q1 and our involvement in all of the upcoming Samsung products. If we’re not the NPU in the Samsung product line we can all sell our shares and cut our loses.
I personally don’t believe anything that comes out of Sean Hehirs mouth and only trust actual numbers at this point.

Everyone who told me that I’m stupid, downramping, spreading lies, that who would have thought, turned out to be true, can apologise by the way and admit that they were wrong.
1705602325946.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

rgupta

Regular
They Just need to sign an IP deal and keep on spiking!
I assume the company strategy changed now. They are no more signing IPs but rather developing partnerships. That way they are developing a big ecosystem and the impact will be felt when all partners started coming out with products.
Dyor

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
SiFive Are building an impressive Eco system ;

Build it & they shall come $

IMG_8194.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 25 users
Sean Hehir and the rest of the board had a piss poor performance so far putting in nicely. How they thought that’d be alright to take their performance bonuses instead of abstaining from it will forever be their secret. Especially in a situation where shareholders got diluted over and over and now once again.

We’ve had high expectations and couldn’t fulfil any of them. We’re not part of Valeos Scala 3, NASA hasn’t done anything commercial with our chip, Nanose vanished and none of our ip licenses were able to gain significant revenue after 3 years or so. The first generation completely failed.

If the 3-5 to whatever years mentioned turn out to be true then I expect huge revenue in Q1 and our involvement in all of the upcoming Samsung products. If we’re not the NPU in the Samsung product line we can all sell our shares and cut our loses.
I personally don’t believe anything that comes out of Sean Hehirs mouth and only trust actual numbers at this point.

Everyone who told me that I’m stupid, downramping, spreading lies, that who would have thought, turned out to be true, can apologise by the way and admit that they were wrong.
Hi DAD
Can you provide the reference or references to who from the Brainchip announced a relationship with Samsung and when they announced it please?

I would like to include it on my list of confirmed company relationships.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Hi DerActienDude, how do you know we’re not in Scala 3? Has this been confirmed or is it just your suspicion?

Regarding NASA, I’m confident of our involvement in their HPSC chip and am expecting an announcement sooner or later with Si-Five and Microchip in this endeavour.

Then you have Blind Freddie’s list of commercial products (VVDN edgebox, Unigen cupcake and Microchip MCU). Not to mention the soon to be released 22nm MCU from Renesas with Akida inside.

Then you have our involvement with Mercedes on the CLA Class and future models, which in spite of this not having been publicly acknowledged as yet, I am 100% convinced we are from the research undertaken.

Then you have Spencer Huang from Edge Impulse predicting we‘ll be in almost every device.

I just don’t see how you could call this piss poor performance when you look at the bigger picture. It may have taken us longer to get to this point than some expected but being effectively the first mover with such a new and disruptive technology was always going to be a huge challenge and on this basis alone I believe it’s only fair to recognise the achievements that have been made thus far,

Why anyone would want to cut their losses right now is beyond me when are literally standing on the edge of success.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 83 users

Kachoo

Regular

Appreciate your view and I agree rewards before performance did not seam like a great result maybe this is what the prices of these individuals are in the USA for the tech industry.
Question
I have never seen Samsung linked as a partner do you have info on this that can be shared?

Valeo is a interesting one the probability of us in that system is actually pretty high but yes there has been no other comments beyond this then that announce other then the original press release that we are in a joint development partnership. We still advise that we are partners and the ASX announcement would need to be put out if we are not working with them.

Reactions: 9 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
  • Wow

M_C

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

TECH

Regular
Good Morning,

I have to say that I agree with the posts some have made in regards to Nandan's podcast series.

He has briefly interviewed a number of market players whom all send the same type of message, that is, AI is everywhere, education
has been taking a positive form, the net has been cast wide and far to the point that the questions being put forward by inquiring parties
is endless, the scope of which is being driven by the human imagination, AI has possibly changed the human prospective to the point
where nothing is impossible anymore.

It's clear to me at least that the journey we have all been on has turned a major corner, we have all become more educated to the point
where companies are now being approached to actually design and produce a product/s, meaning things have definitely moved onto the
next phase in the business cycle, not just for us, but for all companies in this space, that has to be seen as a huge positive.

"We don't make the sensors, we make them smart"

How many years ago did Brainchip achieve all 5 modalities in silicon...oh yes, AKD 1000.

Sensors were a huge part of CES this year, we are and have always been positioned at the right place in time to succeed.

And finally, for the ones who like to moan and keep focusing on how much money they have lost on paper (but strangely enough still
hold our stock) there has been no one more patient up to this point than Peter, who has been waiting a lifetime to see his dream become
reality, but money isn't his driving passion now is it, and there within lies the problem for many.

Have a positive day ahead, be assured that we are on the right track to succeed.......just my views....Tech :coffee:;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users
Hi All
Many are annoyed with dot joining.

Many are completely ambivalent to dot joining.

The whole basis of the 1,000 Eyes was a mutual love of dot joining or as I prefer to call it research.

This place was a sanctuary for those who liked to research Brainchip free from everything that is HC.

When the partnership with SiFive was announced it was made clear that Brainchip fitted into SiFive’s plans for what it calls its Intelligence Series.

Later in what to HC seemed a completely unrelated irrelevant event Microchip won a major contract with NASA.

It was then announced that Microchip had engaged with SiFive and that it would be using SiFive’s Intelligence series processors as part of the NASA contract.

Again those at HC saw no relevance in this partnering to Brainchip.

Here on TSEx however the 1,000 Eyes kept researching and in the end the research convinced me that Brainchip was most likely involved with Microchip. As HC was unable to plunge their fingers through the open wounds they derided this idea.

Then at CES 2024 it is publicly disclosed that Brainchip has had a close partnership of some long standing with Microchip and are demonstrating a combination technology which will be taken to Microchip’s customers.

Those who want to be critical of those who maintain a positive thoughtful approach to investing can do so however they must expect that when they launch into their attacks here on TSEx if they make up arguments unsupported by evidence it will be pointed out by those who love to research and rely upon fact not emotion to invest.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 103 users

M_C

Founding Member
Hi All

The whole basis of the 1,000 Eyes was a mutual love of dot joining or as I prefer to call it research.

This place was a sanctuary for those who liked to research Brainchip free from everything that is HC.

When the partnership with SiFive was announced it was made clear that Brainchip fitted into SiFive’s plans for what it calls its Intelligence Series.

Later in what to HC seemed a completely unrelated irrelevant event Microchip won a major contract with NASA.

It was then announced that Microchip had engaged with SiFive and that it would be using SiFive’s Intelligence series processors as part of the NASA contract.

Here on TSEx however the 1,000 Eyes kept researching and in the end the research convinced me that Brainchip was most likely involved with Microchip. As HC was unable to plunge their fingers through the open wounds they derided this idea.

Then at CES 2024 it is publicly disclosed that Brainchip has had a close partnership of some long standing with Microchip and are demonstrating a combination technology which will be taken to Microchip’s customers.

Those who want to be critical of those who maintain a positive thoughtful approach to investing can do so however they must expect that when they launch into their attacks here on TSEx if they make up arguments unsupported by evidence it will be pointed out by those who love to research and rely upon fact not emotion to invest.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Screenshot_20240119_075000_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240119_075204_Chrome (1).jpg
Screenshot_20240119_075046_Chrome.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

Damo4

Regular
Hi All

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Can't forget the big catalyst too.
Funny how this gets forgotten and the assumption is this place should be the same as HC.
It's supposed to be a group to safely research, not bitch and moan about a company not meeting your own personal expectations.

1000005400.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

DK6161

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Hi all,

I have this serious question to many of you holders and I welcome both positive comments and negative. I'm not here to start a fight just want some honest opinions.

So July 2020 BRN SP was at 16.5 cents which is what our current sp sits around plus minus a penny or 2.

We still had not released Akida just yet but everything else was unknown.

Today January 2024 3.5 years later we sit at 15.5 cents. I do not think I need to write up our IP deals or partnerships that have been reported. No data just the PR the ASX and what's been stated by the board.

This is not advice to buy or sell shares I'm just looking for genuine comments.

If you bought post July 2020 and look at the accomplishment and potential products what would stop you from buying today compared to you buying post July 2020?

What is your real outlook for the company do you feel they will succeed? Fail and Why?

My awnser is that I would feel comfortable making a buying more shares if I could but unfortunately my circumstances do not allow for it.

I feel today's price has less risk and more value wuth the know partnerships that have been disclosed.

I feel that revenue from our past deals is around the corner.

I do feel that there was a larger expectations then has been delivered so far and its been disappointing to say the least thats on the revenue front.

On the ecosystem and partnership front the company has really grown there are quite a few leads to revenue streams that will make the company buoyant financially IMO.

I guess when I look at the SP I view what could be in1 year in 2 years as very positive. When I look at the past its easy to see why many have abandoned ship or lost faith in BRN.

Holders are suffering a paper loss thats fore sure. But if you pulled out the excel sheet and looked at all the cross trades and CXA going at 15.25 cents and selling it make me wonder who is in control. There is very little interest buyer atm clearly.

If you look at the short increase pre CES and during the CES there was no shorts taken very little post CES again they are hitting it hard this week. Clearly the shorter did not was concerned about some news or interested buying but any time there is momentum short increase and kill it. They have their algorithms and systems tweeked and will run the SP as the choose only time the lose out is when there is a change in momentum and buyers return or one of the institution will feel enough is enough lets buy here. So who now when this day comes is beyond me. We have not had a good ASX announcement in years

My thoughts,

The upcoming release of the 4C report has prompted investors to delay decisions, anticipating it will mirror recent reports. While I believe the market has factored this in, concerns linger about a potential negative market reaction and nullified the CES news stories.

In reference to the podcast's series, the Onsemi podcast was noteworthy for the new relationship and demo project information. The Teksun podcast also stood out for its speaker's frank discussion of challenges, providing valuable insights for those wondering about the delay in getting to market.

On the flip side, the remaining podcasts appeared to be primarily focused on generic marketing content, filled with buzzwords and self-congratulation (keeping in mind that they are marketing materials rather than direct communication with shareholders, so I don't mean that analysis too harshly). Their primary aim appeared to remind the industry of our ongoing engagement in some form with notable names.

My broader takeaway is that edge AI is becoming more application-oriented, necessitating marketing and sales efforts after partnering to build specific products. This poses questions about our plans for broadscale IP license sales in the short term, and while CES instilled confidence in progress, there's no immediate sense of urgency for investors. I suspect there's a prevailing sentiment among new investors of adopting a wait-and-see approach to observe how things unfold.

When it comes to management, I'm unsure about what happens behind closed doors. There is the positives of bringing in big talent and letting go of less productive parts of the sales team, I believe if they conducted a survey asking all shareholders about their level of trust, the results would likely be extremely low. I have no doubt some of the past public rhetoric and behaviour have been detrimental.

In general, I am of the belief that we are nearing the point of being in the right place at the right time with the right product and have a team that has gained more experience.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

Xray1

Regular
My thoughts,

The upcoming release of the 4C report has prompted investors to delay decisions, anticipating it will mirror recent reports. While I believe the market has factored this in, concerns linger about a potential negative market reaction and nullified the CES news stories.

In reference to the podcast's series, the Onsemi podcast was noteworthy for the new relationship and demo project information. The Teksun podcast also stood out for its speaker's frank discussion of challenges, providing valuable insights for those wondering about the delay in getting to market.

On the flip side, the remaining podcasts appeared to be primarily focused on generic marketing content, filled with buzzwords and self-congratulation (keeping in mind that they are marketing materials rather than direct communication with shareholders, so I don't mean that analysis too harshly). Their primary aim appeared to remind the industry of our ongoing engagement in some form with notable names.

My broader takeaway is that edge AI is becoming more application-oriented, necessitating marketing and sales efforts after partnering to build specific products. This poses questions about our plans for broadscale IP license sales in the short term, and while CES instilled confidence in progress, there's no immediate sense of urgency for investors. I suspect there's a prevailing sentiment among new investors of adopting a wait-and-see approach to observe how things unfold.

When it comes to management, I'm unsure about what happens behind closed doors. There is the positives of bringing in big talent and letting go of less productive parts of the sales team, I believe if they conducted a survey asking all shareholders about their level of trust, the results would likely be extremely low. I have no doubt some of the past public rhetoric and behaviour have been detrimental.

In general, I am of the belief that we are nearing the point of being in the right place at the right time with the right product and have a team that has gained more experience.
Well stated ... a great post

Reactions: 16 users

skutza

Regular
My thoughts,

I believe you are 100% correct. People as a whole go by the rule, "don't catch a falling knife". What a fall it has been. Anyone trying to, has cut their hands doing so. Smarter investors are sticking to their rules.

(-) It seems we are getting noticed by the Edge Market, but not the ASX market. If our revenue is under $100k again then this will not go well for us. Whether we like it or not, the calls of "a fish and chip shop doing better revenue than us" is 100% correct. the difference is the fish and chip shop will only ever do those numbers. Unless they decide to pack other products in the wrapped butchers paper.😲 (Sorry been watching "boy swallows universe, I highly recommend it).

Edit; (+) However, if we see a decent rise in our revenue, i think the market will grab this by the Kahunas and we'll shoot out back past 50c in no time. Many are well versed in the possibilities of BRN and lumpy or steady stream of revenue will be the last block needed to show the Market the BRN are ready to rock and roll. $$$ is the key, it doesn't even need to be huge, just enough to get the market to rethink that BRN can be the real deal. There has been enough chatter in the industry to show we are, the market is waiting for $$$$ evidence. IMO

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
I believe you are 100% correct. People as a whole go by the rule, "don't catch a falling knife". What a fall it has been. Anyone trying to has cut their hands in doing so. Smarter investors are sticking to their rules.

(-) It seems we are getting noticed by the Edge Market, but not the ASX market. If our revenue is under $100k again then this will not go well for us. Whether we like it or not, the calls of "a fish and chip shop doing better revenue than us" is 100% correct. the difference is the fish and chip shop will only ever do those numbers. Unless they decide to pack other products in the wrapped butchers paper.😲 (Sorry been watching "boy swallows universe, I highly recommend it).

Edit; (+) However, if we see a decent rise in our revenue, i think the market will grab this by the Kahunas and we'll shoot out back past 50c in no time. Many are well versed in the possibilities of BRN and lumpy or steady stream of revenue will be the last block needed to show the Market the BRN are ready to rock and roll. $$$ is the key, it doesn't even need to be huge, just enough to get the market to rethink that BRN can be the real deal. There has been enough chatter in the industry to show we are, the market is waiting for $$$$ evidence. IMO
Sean's team has done a magnificent job but at this stage of the game the 1 thing he lacks is a IP Licence under his watch,
I have no doubt this is coming,probably 1 after another, pls be patient

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xray1

Regular
My thoughts,

I believe you are 100% correct. People as a whole go by the rule, "don't catch a falling knife". What a fall it has been. Anyone trying to has cut their hands in doing so. Smarter investors are sticking to their rules.

Another great post for today .... I hope the Co does read these two posts from both you and AI Inquirer, which touches on the general situation and insights of the Co's overall position from a s/holders perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
Sean's team has done a magnificent job but at this stage of the game the 1 thing he lacks is a IP Licence under his watch,
I have no doubt this is coming,probably 1 after another, pls be patient
As Sean H has previously said : not to judge him on effort but on results ........... and his other statement : watch the financials....... IMO, it will be interesting to see what evenuates in this and the next 4C before the AGM

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom