BRN Discussion Ongoing

At risk of annoying those who have now lost the ability to chant that there is no evidence that AKIDA is a commercial product it is now time to commence what I have called the:

‘Blind Freddie AKIDA Powered Commercial Product List’

1. VVDN - AKIDA EDGE Box

2. Unigen - AKIDA Cupcake Edge Ai Server.

3. Microchip - AKIDA powered Microchip 8 bit MCU for high end use cases

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
1705567651186.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Hi all,

I have this serious question to many of you holders and I welcome both positive comments and negative. I'm not here to start a fight just want some honest opinions.

So July 2020 BRN SP was at 16.5 cents which is what our current sp sits around plus minus a penny or 2.

We still had not released Akida just yet but everything else was unknown.

Today January 2024 3.5 years later we sit at 15.5 cents. I do not think I need to write up our IP deals or partnerships that have been reported. No data just the PR the ASX and what's been stated by the board.

This is not advice to buy or sell shares I'm just looking for genuine comments.

If you bought post July 2020 and look at the accomplishment and potential products what would stop you from buying today compared to you buying post July 2020?

What is your real outlook for the company do you feel they will succeed? Fail and Why?

My awnser is that I would feel comfortable making a buying more shares if I could but unfortunately my circumstances do not allow for it.

I feel today's price has less risk and more value wuth the know partnerships that have been disclosed.

I feel that revenue from our past deals is around the corner.

I do feel that there was a larger expectations then has been delivered so far and its been disappointing to say the least thats on the revenue front.

On the ecosystem and partnership front the company has really grown there are quite a few leads to revenue streams that will make the company buoyant financially IMO.

I guess when I look at the SP I view what could be in1 year in 2 years as very positive. When I look at the past its easy to see why many have abandoned ship or lost faith in BRN.

Holders are suffering a paper loss thats fore sure. But if you pulled out the excel sheet and looked at all the cross trades and CXA going at 15.25 cents and selling it make me wonder who is in control. There is very little interest buyer atm clearly.

If you look at the short increase pre CES and during the CES there was no shorts taken very little post CES again they are hitting it hard this week. Clearly the shorter did not was concerned about some news or interested buying but any time there is momentum short increase and kill it. They have their algorithms and systems tweeked and will run the SP as the choose only time the lose out is when there is a change in momentum and buyers return or one of the institution will feel enough is enough lets buy here. So who now when this day comes is beyond me. We have not had a good ASX announcement in years
Dear Mr Special K.

If the share price was holding around the 50 cent mark, I think that the general retail shareholders would feel more confident in their decision to invest. The manipulators know this and so they trade amongst themselves and get the share price as low as possible which scares retail into doubting their decision.
What us retailers have to consider is what has gone backward for the share price to fall. As far as I am concerned the company is in a far better position now than it was 3 or 4 years ago.
A lot of investors, I believe think that 'it's bloody great new tech and overnight the money will come rolling in'.
As has been mentioned time and time again, this disruptive tech takes time, a lot of time.
So although the share price is as low as it is I have no doubts at all that time will repay me for all the research I have done over the years.
Getting 1% of the Edge market will be enough but I believe that we will get at least 40 - 50%, based purely on the amount and calibre of our partners and patents.
All that is required now is a little bit of patience, or should I say a little bit more..........
If you have done your own research and due diligence, then be confident in your convictions and stuff all the trolls and naysayers.
That's my point of view anyway.

Grass hopper.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

rgupta

Regular
Hi all,

I have this serious question to many of you holders and I welcome both positive comments and negative. I'm not here to start a fight just want some honest opinions.

So July 2020 BRN SP was at 16.5 cents which is what our current sp sits around plus minus a penny or 2.

Today January 2024 3.5 years later we sit at 15.5 cents. I do not think I need to write up our IP deals or partnerships that have been reported. No data just the PR the ASX and what's been stated by the board.

If you bought post July 2020 and look at the accomplishment and potential products what would stop you from buying today compared to you buying post July 2020?

What is your real outlook for the company do you feel they will succeed? Fail and Why?

My awnser is that I would feel comfortable making a buying more shares if I could but unfortunately my circumstances do not allow for it.

I feel today's price has less risk and more value wuth the know partnerships that have been disclosed.

I do feel that there was a larger expectations then has been delivered so far and its been disappointing to say the least thats on the revenue front.

On the ecosystem and partnership front the company has really grown there are quite a few leads to revenue streams that will make the company buoyant financially IMO.

I guess when I look at the SP I view what could be in1 year in 2 years as very positive. When I look at the past its easy to see why many have

Hi all,

I guess when I look at the SP I view what could be in1 year in 2 years as very positive. When I look at the past its easy to see why many have abandoned ship or lost faith in BRN.

Holders are suffering a paper loss thats fore sure. But if you pulled out the excel sheet and looked at all the cross trades and CXA going at 15.25 cents and selling it make me wonder who is in control. There is very little interest buyer atm clearly.

If you look at the short increase pre CES and during the CES there was no shorts taken very little post CES again they are hitting it hard this week. Clearly the shorter did not was concerned about some news or interested buying but any time there is momentum short increase and kill it. They have their algorithms and systems tweeked and will run the SP as the choose only time the lose out is when there is a change in momentum and buyers return or one of the institution will feel enough is enough lets buy here. So who now when this day comes is beyond me. We have not had a good ASX announcement in years
A nice balanced post.
But remember one Buffet quote
Stock market is a device where money transfer from impatient to patient.
I heard a lot of people who says they burned their wealth in share market.
But I would like to add investment is only for brave people and week hearted persons should remain away from stock investment.
Lastly as per Buffet saying become greedy when everyone is afraid and get afraid when everyone else is greedy.
So to me it is time to be greedy and trying to get as many as I can.
If you invested in a stock with good understanding and fundamentals then you are on firm feet.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Kachoo

Regular
A nice balanced post.
But I would like to add investment is only for brave people and week hearted persons should remain away from stock investment.
Lastly as per Buffet saying become greedy when everyone is afraid and get afraid when everyone else is greedy.
If you invested in a stock with good understanding and fundamentals then you are on firm feet.
I agree with your comments but I sense the great has not started lol its still all fear!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Kachoo

Regular
Dear Mr Special K.

If the share price was holding around the 50 cent mark, I think that the general retail shareholders would feel more confident in their decision to invest. The manipulators know this and so they trade amongst themselves and get the share price as low as possible which scares retail into doubting their decision.
What us retailers have to consider is what has gone backward for the share price to fall. As far as I am concerned the company is in a far better position now than it was 3 or 4 years ago.
A lot of investors, I believe think that 'it's bloody great new tech and overnight the money will come rolling in'.
As has been mentioned time and time again, this disruptive tech takes time, a lot of time.
So although the share price is as low as it is I have no doubts at all that time will repay me for all the research I have done over the years.
Getting 1% of the Edge market will be enough but I believe that we will get at least 40 - 50%, based purely on the amount and calibre of our partners and patents.
All that is required now is a little bit of patience, or should I say a little bit more..........
If you have done your own research and due diligence, then be confident in your convictions and stuff all the trolls and naysayers.

View attachment 54579
Absolutely we do not need huge market share to be big thats for sure. The time to market well it takes time. If you view some of the patents out by others you will see how long it takes and has taken. I'm sure you know too well.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Labsy

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Dear Mr Special K.

View attachment 54579
"Getting 1% of the Edge market will be enough but I believe that we will get at least 40 - 50%, based purely on the amount and calibre of our partners and patents"

My wild guesstimate...

We will have 30% of the Edge Market (etc) and will be one of the top 3 players, within 5 years.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Absolutely we do not need huge market share to be big thats for sure. The time to market well it takes time. If you view some of the patents out by others you will see how long it takes and has taken. I'm sure you know too well.
Atlassian is valued at $US61 Billion on Nasdaq.

Atlassian sells work scheduling software (a spreadsheet on speed?).

I'm sure it's a very good product which slotted into its market niche. The world is Akida's niche.

• Love
  • Haha

Kachoo

Regular

I'm sure it's a very good product which slotted into its market niche. The world is Akida's niche.
Lol not bad -220 million EBITDA

They got good revenue but their expenses are crazy too. Negative earnings but the marker has faith in them. Last time they made a profit was 2020.

I mean if you look at BRN the IP model will have way higher margins and we will be profitable pretty quickly once we are flowing revenue.

On the brighter side some very positive podcasts with our partners. I have a good feeling about Microchip Technology. When we look at these new additions its easy to forget about megacips and Valeo!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

M_C

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

A $US61 Billion dollar market capitalization huh?..

That's not bad, for an established loss making company.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

CHIPS

Regular
A nice balanced post.

No fear from my side ... I just bought more stocks.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love

Kachoo

Regular
A lot of interest in Spiking Neural Networks by Tata.
They Just need to sign an IP deal and keep on spiking!

• Fire
  • Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Just a comment by Edge Impulse it seems on the Ycombinator Hacker News threads on:

TinyML: Ultra-low power machine learning

furtiman 1 day ago | prev | next [–]

Another take from us at Edge Impulse at explaining TinyML / Edge ML in our docs: https://docs.edgeimpulse.com/docs/concepts/what-is-embedded-...

We have built a platform to build ML models and deploy it to edge devices from cortex M3s to Nvidia Jetsons to your computer (we can even run in WASM!)

You can create an account and build a keyword spotting model from your phone and run in WASM directly https://edgeimpulse.com

Now another key thing that drives the Edge ML adoption is the arrival of the embedded accelerator ASICs / NPUs / e.g. that dramatically speed up computation with extremely low power - e.g. the Brainchip Akida neuromorphic co-processors [1]

Depending on the target device the runtime that Edge Impulse supports anything from conventional TFLite to NVIDIA TensorRT, Brainchip Akida, Renesas DRP-AI, MemryX, Texas Instruments TIDL (ONNX / TFLite), TensaiFlow, EON (Edge Impulse own runtime), etc.

[1] https://brainchip.com/neuromorphic-chip-maker-takes-aim-at-t...
[Edit]: added runtimes / accelerators

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Hi all,

Sean Hehir and the rest of the board had a piss poor performance so far putting in nicely. How they thought that’d be alright to take their performance bonuses instead of abstaining from it will forever be their secret. Especially in a situation where shareholders got diluted over and over and now once again.

We’ve had high expectations and couldn’t fulfil any of them. We’re not part of Valeos Scala 3, NASA hasn’t done anything commercial with our chip, Nanose vanished and none of our ip licenses were able to gain significant revenue after 3 years or so. The first generation completely failed.

If the 3-5 to whatever years mentioned turn out to be true then I expect huge revenue in Q1 and our involvement in all of the upcoming Samsung products. If we’re not the NPU in the Samsung product line we can all sell our shares and cut our loses.
I personally don’t believe anything that comes out of Sean Hehirs mouth and only trust actual numbers at this point.

Everyone who told me that I’m stupid, downramping, spreading lies, that who would have thought, turned out to be true, can apologise by the way and admit that they were wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom