BRN Discussion Ongoing

newpunta

Regular
Hello to all the Bleeding & stubborn long-term believers out there and a big Congratulations to all the New Investors UNLESS you are planning to use your shares to keep progressing the great SHORTING fiasco.

Big move at around 2.40pm - 15.5c got wiped out by buyers or did it get pulled off the shelf ? I missed that moment of action – it happened so quickly.
I have been taking more screenshots than I care to count as evidence for many weeks now and will soon be ready to start a campaign to hold the appropriate organisations/entities responsible TO ACCOUNT for, what is in reality has become a corrupted platform for investment in my opinion.
Stay tuned, I will soon advise further how you may join me in the action I propose – if you wish.

Hang in there believers and have a nice day 😊

Oh thanks. And i tried to read every day the financials without Dutch language skills ! Wait ✍️ fact ✍️ find ✍️ er… ok forget ✍️ the ✍️ Financials…and …what was the last thing you mentioned?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114_175358_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240114_175358_Samsung Internet.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
These podcasts have blown me away. Incredible positivity from everybody bar none.
Spencer Huang’s comment is sticking with me, “I think every silicon vendor, every device will have your technology, or er um neuromorphic technology in it, this is going to be the norm”

15.5c a share, I feel like I’m wearing a stripey jumper and mask when I buy more shares. It’s crazy! When revenue starts to tickle in, I feel this taking off.
Not been this excited in my nearly 8 years of holding.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

Kachoo

Regular
All I'll say is, the shorters had better hope I don't win Powerball tonight!

I have plans to be a top 5 holder, if I do..

Stranger things have happened.

Not an endorsement of gambling, or playing the stock market.
You'd run up the price to 10ndollars what you crazy.

Its nuts but I can see why that there is no interest in the stock letsnthe manipulation go on.

The Microchip podcast was very positive they mention the technis available for higher end consumer products honestly this should be announced through proper channels.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

manny100

Regular
Chapeau Nandan, what a fabulous job he has done with all these short podcasts.
Good post VVDN another huge Indian Company we are dealing with. Great interview by Nandan, our edge box is smaller, more powerful and effecient than competition. Unlike most competition our box is portable and uses way less energy.
Our box has many uses including Health and Surveillance.
Importantly our box makes non smart cameras smart.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

7für7

Regular
Take it easy mate! Stay positive and read some fact finder postings!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Nice little rehash of the latest partnership release by Hyscaler.

[COLOR=rgb(255 255 255/var(--tw-text-opacity))]Edge AI Solutions for Industry and Robotics: BrainChip and MYWAI Partner Up

[COLOR=rgb(255 255 255/var(--tw-text-opacity))]Jan 17th 2024[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Table of Contents

BrainChip, the world’s first commercial producer of event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, and MYWAI, the leading AIoT solution provider for Edge intelligence in the EU, have joined forces to deliver next-generation Edge AI solutions for industry and robotics.

What are Edge AI solutions?

Edge AI solutions are applications that use [COLOR=rgb(0 94 201/var(--tw-text-opacity))]artificial intelligence (AI)[/COLOR] to process and learn from sensor data at the very Edge of the network, without relying on the cloud or central servers. This enables faster, more efficient, and more secure data processing and decision-making, especially for real-time and low-power scenarios.

How do BrainChip and MYWAI deliver Edge AI solutions?

BrainChip and MYWAI leverage their complementary technologies and expertise to provide Edge AI solutions that meet the needs and challenges of various industrial and robotic sectors, such as manufacturing, logistics, energy management, and healthcare.
BrainChip’s Akida™ is the first fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI processor, which mimics the human brain’s ability to analyze only essential sensor inputs, such as time series, audio, vision, and touch data, with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida also enables Edge learning, which means it can adapt and improve its performance over time, without requiring cloud connectivity or data transmission.
MYWAI’s AIoT Platform for EaaS (Equipment as a Service) is a cloud-based platform that can stream, process, and prepare multimodal sensor data for Edge AI, as well as manage the Machine Learning Engineering for Production (MLOps) workflows, which involve data collection, model development, deployment, monitoring, and optimization. MYWAI also ensures the Digital Ledger Technology (DLT) certification of the data and outcomes, in line with the new EU regulations for trustworthy AI, which aim to ensure ethical, legal, and social standards for AI applications.
By integrating BrainChip’s Akida with MYWAI’s EaaS platform, the two companies can offer their customers a powerful and scalable solution for Edge AI, which can optimize their processes and machinery with efficient AI, delivering intelligence where needed, when needed.

What are the benefits of the partnership?

The partnership between BrainChip and MYWAI is expected to accelerate the adoption of Edge AI in the industrial and robotic sectors and generate significant value for both companies and their customers. By developing and delivering Edge AI solutions that use neuromorphic computing and AIoT platforms, the two companies can help their customers achieve unprecedented performance, efficiency, and security, as well as comply with the EU regulations for trustworthy AI.
“We believe in helping businesses reach new heights by adding intelligence to processes and machinery at the very Edge using Generative AI on the cloud and trustworthy AI at the Edge,” said Fabrizio Cardinali, CEO of MYWAI. “By integrating BrainChip’s Akida with our EaaS platform, we can enable our customers to optimize their processes and machinery with efficient AI, delivering intelligence where needed, when needed.”
Edge AI solutions

“Working with partners like MYWAI provides us a tangible way to demonstrate the power of Essential AI together,” said Rob Telson, Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships at BrainChip. “This collaboration offers customers tremendous value by providing them with a powerful and scalable solution for Industrial and MedTech applications requiring real-time, low-power, and cloud-independent AI.”

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in Edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, AkidaTM, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy.
Akida uniquely enables Edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks and offers a platform for developers to create, tune, and run their models using standard AI workflows like Tensorflow/Keras.
In enabling effective Edge computing to be universally deployable across real-world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial [COLOR=rgb(0 94 201/var(--tw-text-opacity))]IoT[/COLOR], BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.[/COLOR]

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
You'd run up the price to 10ndollars what you crazy.

Its nuts but I can see why that there is no interest in the stock letsnthe manipulation go on.

The Microchip podcast was very positive they mention the technis available for higher end consumer products honestly this should be announced through proper channels.
Hey I won't be silly about it 😉

I will just patiently soak up the sell side for a while..

And when I'm ready, my birth cry will be the sound of every phone on this planet ringing in unison.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Potential opportunity for us here IMO.

Valeo, Teledyne FLIR Announce Agreement, First Contract for Thermal Imaging for Automotive Safety Systems​

January 16, 2024

TeledyneFLIR_Valeo.png

Valeo and Teledyne FLIR have started a strategic collaboration to bring thermal imaging technology to the automotive industry to enhance the safety of road users. Together, the team already secured a major contract in late 2023 from a leading global automotive OEM to deliver their new thermal imaging cameras as part of a new generation of advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) driver-aide technology to improve vehicle and road safety.

Valeo and Teledyne FLIR will deliver the first Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) B thermal imaging technology for night vision ADAS. This system will complement Valeo’s large range of sensors and rely on Valeo’s ADAS software stack to support functions such as automatic emergency braking (AEB) at night for passenger and commercial vehicles as well as for autonomous cars. The collaboration brings together Valeo, the world’s leader in automotive camera technologies, with Teledyne FLIR, the world leader in thermal imaging technology, to create the next generation of multispectral sensor fusion systems for automotive safety.

Valeo will leverage its extensive expertise in automotive vision systems to integrate Teledyne FLIR thermal vision technology and supply the OEM with a complete solution for night vision, including perception software based on Valeo’s AI and Graphical Visualization stack.

“Valeo has the most extensive portfolio of perception solutions on the market and we are looking forward to working with Teledyne FLIR to add thermal imaging to our offer,” said Marc Vrecko, president of Valeo comfort and driving assistance “This new camera and its perception software will complement our offer and improve the overall performance of ADAS and autonomous vehicles systems to bring even more safety to road users, especially at night.“

“Teledyne FLIR continues to make tremendous strides in developing and incorporating thermal imaging into automotive safety systems, from aftermarket driver-aid technologies to autonomous robotaxis,” said Paul Clayton, vice president and general manager, Teledyne FLIR. “Our work with Valeo enables us to make thermal imaging technology ubiquitous within transportation, from passenger cars to semi-trucks, allowing more drivers and automated vehicle safety systems to see in complete darkness, in cluttered environments, and in adverse weather where other incumbent sensors struggle.”

For more information, visit https://www.flir.com/adas.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Here's a video from Art Stout (Teledyne) on Computational Thermal Imaging and AI at the Edge. 8 months old. Haven't watchedit yet, but needless to say, this indicates an interest in edge AI.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 5.28.00 pm.png

• Love

rgupta

Regular
These podcasts have blown me away. Incredible positivity from everybody bar none.
Spencer Huang’s comment is sticking with me, “I think every silicon vendor, every device will have your technology, or er um neuromorphic technology in it, this is going to be the norm”

15.5c a share, I feel like I’m wearing a stripey jumper and mask when I buy more shares. It’s crazy! When revenue starts to tickle in, I feel this taking off.
No doubt all these podcasts are very positive and with different view points.
Main take outs for me is
1. Price is a factor in new developments and with brainchip overall model development, training and implementation is the minimum.
2. Energy usage is another factor and we know we are the best there.
3. Sensors are the winner and will remain winner for quite a time and we are sensor agnostic technology.
4. At the edge we tick all the right boxes.
To sum up it is taking time to bring out the right product but then every delicious recipe take it's own time and patience.
It looks good that brainchip have a say in future but when it will deliver is anyone's guess.
Dyor

• Love
At risk of annoying those who have now lost the ability to chant that there is no evidence that AKIDA is a commercial product it is now time to commence what I have called the:

‘Blind Freddie AKIDA Powered Commercial Product List’

1. VVDN - AKIDA EDGE Box

2. Unigen - AKIDA Cupcake Edge Ai Server.

3. Microchip - AKIDA powered Microchip 8 bit MCU for high end use cases

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 108 users

Patience young fella Patience, control yourself before the blow

Kachoo

Regular
Hi all,

I have this serious question to many of you holders and I welcome both positive comments and negative. I'm not here to start a fight just want some honest opinions.

So July 2020 BRN SP was at 16.5 cents which is what our current sp sits around plus minus a penny or 2.

We still had not released Akida just yet but everything else was unknown.

Today January 2024 3.5 years later we sit at 15.5 cents. I do not think I need to write up our IP deals or partnerships that have been reported. No data just the PR the ASX and what's been stated by the board.

This is not advice to buy or sell shares I'm just looking for genuine comments.

If you bought post July 2020 and look at the accomplishment and potential products what would stop you from buying today compared to you buying post July 2020?

What is your real outlook for the company do you feel they will succeed? Fail and Why?

My awnser is that I would feel comfortable making a buying more shares if I could but unfortunately my circumstances do not allow for it.

I feel today's price has less risk and more value wuth the know partnerships that have been disclosed.

I feel that revenue from our past deals is around the corner.

I do feel that there was a larger expectations then has been delivered so far and its been disappointing to say the least thats on the revenue front.

On the ecosystem and partnership front the company has really grown there are quite a few leads to revenue streams that will make the company buoyant financially IMO.

I guess when I look at the SP I view what could be in1 year in 2 years as very positive. When I look at the past its easy to see why many have abandoned ship or lost faith in BRN.

Holders are suffering a paper loss thats fore sure. But if you pulled out the excel sheet and looked at all the cross trades and CXA going at 15.25 cents and selling it make me wonder who is in control. There is very little interest buyer atm clearly.

If you look at the short increase pre CES and during the CES there was no shorts taken very little post CES again they are hitting it hard this week. Clearly the shorter did not was concerned about some news or interested buying but any time there is momentum short increase and kill it. They have their algorithms and systems tweeked and will run the SP as the choose only time the lose out is when there is a change in momentum and buyers return or one of the institution will feel enough is enough lets buy here. So who now when this day comes is beyond me. We have not had a good ASX announcement in years

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 38 users

Jimmy17

Regular
Hi all,

I have this serious question to many of you holders and I welcome both positive comments and negative. I'm not here to start a fight just want some honest opinions.

So July 2020 BRN SP was at 16.5 cents which is what our current sp sits around plus minus a penny or 2.

We still had not released Akida just yet but everything else was unknown.

Today January 2024 3.5 years later we sit at 15.5 cents. I do not think I need to write up our IP deals or partnerships that have been reported. No data just the PR the ASX and what's been stated by the board.

This is not advice to buy or sell shares I'm just looking for genuine comments.

If you bought post July 2020 and look at the accomplishment and potential products what would stop you from buying today compared to you buying post July 2020?

What is your real outlook for the company do you feel they will succeed? Fail and Why?

My awnser is that I would feel comfortable making a buying more shares if I could but unfortunately my circumstances do not allow for it.

I feel today's price has less risk and more value wuth the know partnerships that have been disclosed.

I feel that revenue from our past deals is around the corner.

I do feel that there was a larger expectations then has been delivered so far and its been disappointing to say the least thats on the revenue front.

On the ecosystem and partnership front the company has really grown there are quite a few leads to revenue streams that will make the company buoyant financially IMO.

I guess when I look at the SP I view what could be in1 year in 2 years as very positive. When I look at the past its easy to see why many have abandoned ship or lost faith in BRN.

Holders are suffering a paper loss thats fore sure. But if you pulled out the excel sheet and looked at all the cross trades and CXA going at 15.25 cents and selling it make me wonder who is in control. There is very little interest buyer atm clearly.

If you look at the short increase pre CES and during the CES there was no shorts taken very little post CES again they are hitting it hard this week. Clearly the shorter did not was concerned about some news or interested buying but any time there is momentum short increase and kill it. They have their algorithms and systems tweeked and will run the SP as the choose only time the lose out is when there is a change in momentum and buyers return or one of the institution will feel enough is enough lets buy here. So who now when this day comes is beyond me. We have not had a good ASX announcement in years
I think you've just stated what most long termers feel. Im 76% down with over 300k shares. I feel mislead and disappointed with management as they were primarily the ones who raised expectations with Sean H overpromising, or inferring that significant revenue was just around the corner. Im trapped due to my investment. Opportunity cost was a stable home and capital gain in the property market over 5 years. To answer your question, I remain upbeat about our future and have no choice other than to be patient. The shareprice is being heavily manipulated by shorters and the institutions that are accumulating significant positions and as such I am just dismayed that our financial regulators allow these practices. I wouldn't buy anymore shares because there's too many external unfair practices affecting the market that we've all witnessed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Doz

Regular
The top 1000 now holding 70% of SOI .
LDA had less than 1.6m remaining .

GLTAH’s whatever you hold .

1705566983506.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users