BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Some familiar names in their Partner Ecosystem.
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 12.31.28 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

Lots of sensors!

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 12.34.08 pm.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Unless a agreement comes thru it's financials, get ya head around it folks, put ya seat belt on its a roadtrip

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

HUGE customer-base!
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 12.35.50 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

manny100

Regular
Hi Manny,

I took the reference to the Mercedes cloud to mean that they have their own private bank of servers connected to the internet/WWW which accesses all Mercedes vehicles to receive performance data and to update the vehicle software. This is not accessible to the general public and is, hopefully, hackproof.

The MB.OS operating system in each vehicle is like the base system management software on which the apps run, similar to Windows or Apple iOS.
Ok , that is what i think AWS Greengrass provide??. Chip for processing and a Greengrass cloud via Amazon. Cloud and road for weather conditions etc.

Reactions: 2 users
When one of the invited guests in the podcasts states after being asked about what they have just seen being presented by Brainchip at CES

“Well thanks for asking what I saw was eye opening, the ease of scalability is what the market wants and you have nailed it to the point your AKIDA technology is
clearly disruptive but unfortunately even though English is not my first language I noticed a typo on one of your presentation slides so I will not be proceeding with our plans to implement AKIDA technology and will be throwing away a years worth of planning and research”

Until then I will continue to believe that typos are not earth shattering as you like to promote

As for other errors todays use of the wrong photograph was notified by me to the company and they have responded.

What this error has done though is place those who troll and manipulate in a difficult position.

Do they make much of this error which will bring attention to the substance of the podcast and the ringing endorsement of AKIDA technology as eye opening and disruptive rather than burying it in conversation after conversation about LDA Capital and whether an an anonymous poster still thinks typos are of little consequence.

As usual my opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

PS: It is interesting that on the one hand posters will argue that typos indicate that Brainchip is dead in the water yet on the other hand they hang around instead of moving on to successful typo free disruptive technology stocks.
I'm pretty sure BRNs reputation is built on their interactions with the companies they are dealing with in this space. One on one interactions with CTO's and CEO's of the likes of ARM, Renesas, Mercedes etc. I'm pretty sure those people don't even read these things. I think they have more important things to do like stay ahead of their competition by bringing out the best products. BRN can help them with that. That is what is important and our company has put together a pretty nifty network of companies and they are just the companies we know of.

SC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Wasn’t we meant to be getting a Tata demo? Or did I dream it.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Rach2512

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Apparently Vegas was a raving success , clients past & pressent were enthralled.....hopefully still capable of signing a contract , or six....

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Slade

Top 20
I'm pretty sure BRNs reputation is built on their interactions with the companies they are dealing with in this space. One on one interactions with CTO's and CEO's of the likes of ARM, Renesas, Mercedes etc. I'm pretty sure those people don't even read these things. I think they have more important things to do like stay ahead of their competition by bringing out the best products. BRN can help them with that. That is what is important and our company has put together a pretty nifty network of companies and they are just the companies we know of.

SC
LinkedIn is full of industry leaders posting and commenting on posts.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I would have said yes and I guess the demo will turn up online sometime soon.

Reactions: 4 users

KKFoo

Regular
Strange, I have been checking YouTube for all CES 24 AI related videos, there are so many cool techs but nothing from Brainchip except for the few podcast, I wonder why it is so difficult to put up some videos on the demos.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Arm CEO in relation to Mobile phones said people really care about latency and privacy. Later mentioned power efficiancy.
He said ARM is in every EV. EVs' are high class computers.
ARM is in almost all smart tech, eg, washers, dryers, TVs etc.
ARM has a huge eco system. Meetings with partners are about 2026/27 on.
On another topic - Merc CES rep on video did not want to go into to much detail but said the designed their own operating system. When asked for some detail he said they owned their own cloud. I took this to mean they have a one stop shop chip rather than the traditional cloud. I might be wrong. Maybe they have developed a new cloud exclusive only to them? Doubt it though.
@manny100
That clip is so telling

Rene Haas CEO of ARM speaks these very words:

• 05:13you. Does arm touch the automotive sector?
  • 05:17So the way to think of an automobile now is essentially a high class computer,
  • 05:21whether it's the digital cockpit or anything around automated driving.
  • 05:25All of that requires an incredibly high software load.
  • 05:28It requires a broad ecosystem. Again, all things that ARM is very, very
  • 05:31good at. So when you look around the show floor
  • 05:33here and you see chips from NVIDIA or chips from Qualcomm or chips from media
  • 05:38tech or and XP or in source all into Mercedes and Audi and BMW, all of that
  • 05:44runs on ARM. I will assure you every single vehicle
  • 05:48on the show floor here at the show has arm in side.
  • 05:51So you win in any event. One way to look at it, but we've done a
  • 05:54lot of work over the years relative the software ecosystem.
  • 05:57I think to really put us in a place where fundamentally it's the right
  • 06:00choice for consumers and designers. I want to go back to the next goal,
  • 06:05which is that higher value server market.
There are no dots to join here, AKIDA is being integrated bc the likes of Mercedes who said the voice recognition system is 5 to 10 time better than anything they have experienced previously and other CEOs have since raved about BRN tech in terms of reduced power and latency, being cloud free and FPS blah blah....

BRN is compatible with how many ARM products? lol
Following the ARM model makes one naturally think Brainchip will also be everywhere.

Oh! and which car company are on show at CES...

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Requires sim , so unfortunately most likely not :-(
I know this isn't us but boy I wish it was or we could be involved in something similar.
Caught the imagination of CES and sold out first 10,000 unit production run on first day, then did it again the following.
Add a few more sensors and let Akida handle the fusion and perhaps enable some functions whilst out of signal range particularly personal health monitoring. And those are just applications we are already used to on our phones.
I'm sure we could also take over some other functionality and probably improve its durability between recharge significantly.
This personal concierge product is the type of thing with mass appeal and something like this with a next gen. user interface could just be the killer application to launch us properly.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Just some of the likes on one of BRNs recent posts

Screenshot_20240113_141335_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_141249_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_141425_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_141813_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_142005_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_142247_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_142153_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_142318_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_142418_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_142548_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
One of the pics posted on LinkedIn by Edge Impulse captured Rob and Nandan, great photo

1705119823026.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
I know this isn't us but boy I wish it was or we could be involved in something similar.
Caught the imagination of CES and sold out first 10,000 unit production run on first day, then did it again the following.
Add a few more sensors and let Akida handle the fusion and perhaps enable some functions whilst out of signal range particularly personal health monitoring. And those are just applications we are already used to on our phones.
I'm sure we could also take over some other functionality and probably improve its durability between recharge significantly.
This personal concierge product is the type of thing with mass appeal and something like this with a next gen. user interface could just be the killer application to launch us properly.

Not impressed and I would never buy one, but then, I don't really like tech..

But if we got into something like this and it became the next "must have" for the mindless consumers.

Let's go 😛

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Not impressed and I would never buy one, but then, I don't really like tech..

But if we got into something like this and it became the next "must have" for the mindless consumers.

Let's go 😛
What about if it helped you to find the "Black Bird"? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom