BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rodney

Regular
nope you failed again…you did not find what I requested below;

“Now unless you can find any evidence that Akida will be used for processing data at the edge of the sensors in the CLA concept…..then all you have is ‘Hope’.”

….and the Award for the most “Hope Akida Inside 🐂💩”…..goes to BRAVO!!!

connect the dots below.

View attachment 54087
we are done….or at least I am!
Regbet you are a knob.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cosors

👀
^^ speaking of shitposts, @Iseki and @DK6161, I can't recall seeing this picture posted from CES showing both visual wake word and keyword spotting demo's - a collaborative effort between BrainChip and Microchip from here: https://brainchip.com/ces-2024

View attachment 54063
Thanks!
A collaborative effort that is visible to everyone:
1.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Gearitup

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular
Ok… what about that?? Dup dup dup dupdupdup …what about that dupdupdup dup dup dupdup

From German forum

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Got anything more up to date……we all know about the EQXX from 2022!…….and it was a great endorsement from MB.

The new CLA concept is going to be using NVIDIA and is the reason for the ’water-cooled’ chip…….and the chip-to-cloud processing.

Now unless you can find any evidence that Akida will be used for processing data at the edge of the sensors in the CLA concept…..then all you have is ‘Hope’.

Akida will be used extensively in future MB models……..just not in this one…..it’s too early for us.

hit me with your condescending and patronising memes….i’m read

Umm…I wasn’t being condescending, I was merely responding to your RUDE insinuation that I was spreading BS. I was simply advising you to contact Daimler directly if you have an issue with the information that has been published by them.

While you‘re at it, why not drop Markus Shafer a comment on his LinkedIn as well, to see if he can retract his “In the Loop” blog on the benefits of neuromorphic computing? Maybe tell him not to do a follow up on it, as has been promised.

And don’t expect me to waste my time providing readily available information to you on Mercedes and BrainChip‘s collaborations and reported achievements to date when they’re so readily available.

For more recent information, including my thoughts on CLA Class, just look back at my previous posts from the last few days.

Nighty-night.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

cosors

👀
Here's a thought:

If an object moving at close to light speed passes between a pair of opposed mirrors, would each reflection show the object in different places at one instant?
I think your assumption is correct because the crazy fast object must have traveled a certain distance in the time it takes for the light to travel from one mirror to the other. If you could take a picture of the scenery at that moment the two mirrors would have to show a different image of the object or at a different position. But my understanding is absolutely relative.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I think it's a hint of his future work and genuine interest in Humanity.

He has already shown/sowed the seeds of his philanthropic work, when he donated 3.5 million shares to the Lions Alzheimer's Foundation, in June 2022.

A huge gift, from the CTO of a start up company, that was "sold" by the investor website Simply Wall St, as a negative! As a Company director selling shares on market.
(still gets my goat).

They have all the upstandingness and deservedness of respect, as the Fools, in my opinion.

Peter Van der Made, is going to be extremely wealthy in the future.
And I think he will become a Great philanthropist.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
Here's a thought:

If an object moving at close to light speed passes between a pair of opposed mirrors, would each reflection show the object in different places at one instant?
Okay, I'll bite 😛

I think it depends entirely, on the perceptual abilities, of the "Observer".

Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
This is a very insightful read , we are certainly in with a big chance of becoming a tech giant!!!

And then there's the recent news that caught even more consumers' eyes than the 2022 rumors of upcoming RISC-V smartphones. Qualcomm's October 2023 announcement that it was collaborating with Google to design its first mass-market RISC-V chipset, in this case for powerful, efficient Wear OS smartwatches, brought renewed excitement to the industry. But that's not even the most recent development, as in November 2023, Tokyo-based Renesas Electronics Corporation became the first company to announce a fully developed, 32-bit, general-purpose RISC-V CPU core.

IMG_8161.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Has this demonstration taken place?​

BrainChip demonstrates its neuromorphic processor on Microchip’s 32-bit MPU at CES 2024​

Jan 11, 2024 | Abhishek Jadhav
CATEGORIES Edge Computing News | Hardware
BrainChip demonstrates its neuromorphic processor on Microchip’s 32-bit MPU at CES 2024

BrainChip, a neuromorphic computing device provider, will present a demonstration featuring its Akida neuromorphic processor operating on Microchips’ embedded platform at CES 2024. This will utilize two evaluation boards, namely Microchip’s SAMv71 Ultra board and SAMA7G54-EK board, with a particular focus on showcasing the efficiency of the Akida neuromorphic processor when integrated with a 32-bit microprocessor unit. BrainChip aims to highlight its capabilities in always-on machine learning tasks, including keyword spotting and visual wake words.
“We look forward to demonstrating the potential and ease of integrating Akida for always-on machine learning applications on embedded devices at CES,” says Rob Telson, vice president of Ecosystem and Partnerships at BrainChip.

Neuromorphic computing systems are designed to execute parallel and distributed processing, mimicking the neural structure and functioning of the human brain. BrainChip Akida is an example of such a neuromorphic computing processor, which is designed for edge applications. It operates on an event-based principle, remaining dormant until activated, thereby reducing power consumption.
The integration of Akida with Microchip’s 32-bit microprocessor unit shows the advanced AI capabilities of the neuromorphic computing system when deployed on small embedded hardware. The demonstration holds significant relevance for the embedded systems market, where the combination of AI functionalities with traditional MPUs opens up new avenues for exploring the smart and connected market landscape.
“In this collaborative showcase with BrainChip, we will illustrate how our customers can leverage the advantages of next-generation AI to enable low-power, high-performance machine learning applications on our embedded platforms,” says Rod Drake, corporate vice president of MPU32 and MCU32 business units at Microchip.
BrainChip recently unveiled a strategic partnership with Unigen to introduce an energy-efficient edge AI server powered by the Akida neuromorphic processor. Unigen emphasizes its compact form factor but can still handle complex AI applications at the edge, leveraging the data processing capabilities of Akida.

Read more:​

BrainChip and Unigen jointly launch an edge AI server for complex applications
BrainChip provides a glimpse into neuromorphic AI IP-based edge box

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
nope you failed again…you did not find what I requested below;

“Now unless you can find any evidence that Akida will be used for processing data at the edge of the sensors in the CLA concept…..then all you have is ‘Hope’.”

….and the Award for the most “Hope Akida Inside 🐂💩”…..goes to BRAVO!!!

connect the dots below.

View attachment 54087
we are done….or at least I am!

1705086197126.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
MUST WATCH.....

Take 7 minutes out of your life to watch this

Screenshot_20240113_064140_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Not watched and don’t think it’s been posted

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20240113_065852_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

MDhere

Regular
@MDhere from my point of view, apart from perhaps very, very rare cases, there is no one moment for a special wine.

I see it more as the time is always right when I have the leisure and peace to enjoy it and also to appreciate it, because nobody can know how long everything will go well.
In my opinion there is a danger that by waiting and waiting the opportunity passes and the moment to enjoy the nectar of the sun is gone. We can never know when our time is up and therefore the wine will sadly outlive us. So pop the cork when the opportunity is good. At least that's how I see it for myself. Life is too short anyway. At least at my home wine doesn't get better through long ageing because there is no storage 😊

This is an exciting packaging for a very good wine. May the rocket rise soon!
Thanks Cosors and I agree about good wine and I would drink any mediocre wine also on no special occasions. This find is purely symbolic as its in a rocket and the number 389 appealed as a good dollar figure (of course adding a dot, as we all do) :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom