BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
Nothing to see here....move on... :cool:
I just wanted to share it here.. nothing else.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
And no I haven’t

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
Good luck mate.

Pointless responding anything, it’s becoming cult like. So yeah enjoy. Good luck.

Let’s hope we all get out of this what we hope.
Hi FBL

For what it"s worth, i like micklepickle would like to add something to your confused state. Buying and holding a share is a personal thing. May i ask why you bought brn and i assume by your upset you bought on the high? (Pure speculatuion and i cringe at actually asking a question as i know 50% chance i will be met with an ear bashing). no need to tell me though as it wasmore a rhetorical then question.

But anyway as i say each purchase is a choice not because micklepickle said so or not because we say so. Because you say so
If you didn't frequent tse would you still be holding and i dare say the answer is yes. Because i think deep down you believe in the Company.
We have an ecosysten built, we have current major Ip licenses, we have strategic partners all these are FACTS.
Now as a community forum we have contributed positivety because why? BECAUSE we believe in the Company.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

• Fire
Is it not interesting that a person who otherwise presents as intelligent can so misunderstand the nature of what was announced regarding Peter van der Made and his now former future performance shares.

Peter van der Made had clearly the authority and respect within the company to remain on the so called gravy train for as long as he wished and in so doing get free shares every other day or at least the shares just forfeited by him.

Instead he chose to stand down in favour of what some might consider a rare equal replacement to take the company forward even though it would mean foregoing this personal financial opportunity.

Some weeks ago now a couple of posters here joined in with the HC crowd to attack the level of remuneration being paid to Brainchip's CEO and Executives. I did not enter this debate either to defend or support either side but rather I offered these posters an opportunity to do some proper research on US CEO and Executive salaries.

In making this offer I was providing a starting point in the form of an academic work that looked at this specific issue as apparently there had been criticism of CEO and Executive salaries in the USA.

After I provided this starting point those who were promoting the idea of excessive remuneration at the time fell silent. I thought that they were off doing the research I suggested however perhaps my post bullied them into silence or perhaps they were not interested in finding out the facts. Perhaps as one could do they were simply relying upon the fact that some perhaps most shareholders never earned large salaries and received bonuses common at the executive level and as such have no basis upon which to personally judge whether what is a large amount of money is reasonable or excessive.

Either way they have not returned to this subject so I suspect that this research led them to the same conclusion that I came to and it was that the salary Brainchip's CEO receives is on par with the range of salaries demanded by first time, up and coming CEO's in the United States.

So while I will be once again accused of shutting down debate and being unable to hear any contrary opinion it should be obvious to even the most casual observer that there are individuals who do not attend this discussion group with arguments based on fact or developed reasoned opinions and who when called on to confirm the truth or confronted with contrary evidence to the position they are promoting their response is to take offence.

I have asked these questions before but why would any person who holds shares in a company for the purpose of making a profit make public statements that are factually incorrect about the company on this forum and why would they take offence when other shareholders point out their assertions are objectively incorrect?

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

davidfitz

Regular
Almost forgot about our partnership with this mob.:unsure:

MagikEye's Pico Image Sensor: Pioneering the Eyes of AI for the Robotics Age at CES

STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Magik Eye Inc. (www.magik-eye.com), a trailblazer in 3D sensing technology, is set to showcase its groundbreaking Pico Depth Sensor at the 2024 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Embarking on a mission to "Provide the Eyes of AI for the Robotics Age," the Pico Depth Sensor represents a key milestone in MagikEye’s journey towards AI and robotics excellence.

“Provide the Eyes of AI for the Robotics Age”
Post this
The heart of the Pico Depth Sensor’s innovation lies in its use of MagikEye’s proprietary Invertible Light™ Technology (ILT), which operates efficiently on a “bare-metal” ARM M0 processor within the Raspberry Pi RP2040. This noteworthy feature underscores the sensor's ability to deliver high-quality 3D sensing without the need for specialized silicon. Moreover, while the Pico Sensor showcases its capabilities using the RP2040, the underlying technology is designed with adaptability in mind, allowing seamless operation on a variety of microcontroller cores, including those based on the popular RISC-V architecture. This flexibility signifies a major leap forward in making advanced 3D sensing accessible and adaptable across different platforms.

Takeo Miyazawa, Founder & CEO of MagikEye, emphasizes the sensor's transformative potential: “Just as personal computers democratized access to technology and spurred a revolution in productivity, the Pico Depth Sensor is set to ignite a similar transformation in the realms of AI and robotics. It is not just an innovative product; it’s a gateway to new possibilities in fields like autonomous vehicles, smart home systems, and beyond, where AI and depth sensing converge to create smarter, more intuitive solutions.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Labsy

Regular
Just wanted to put in my 2 bob up ramp. CES aside which at the very least will further extend our tentacles into the "ecosystem", this year we WILL get some descent revenue. Big call I know but it is our year! Next year will be recapitulation, cementation and growth... our time is now!!!! lets go brainchip yeah! 🎉🎉🎉🚀🚀🚀😉😉😉
(Pure speculation)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
Also he's never really contributed an opinion other than "BRN = meme".
Everything else he spouts is just vague comments on the SP going up without news, and SP dropping as it's a dog stock.
Blowing into the wind is an understatement, he's paid by the article, not it's quality.
So suffice to say he: "Is a Micklepickle pissing into the wind."

The winds are changing Micklepickle. Look out for spray back.

SC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

jtardif999

Regular
There’s enough in the pipeline for BRN to be excited.. whether that’s a low ball TO or some royalty revenue in 2030. Either way, it’s still afloat which is something of a miracle for a company taking on tech giants without going open source..
“some royalty revenue in 2030” that will come back to bite you I think 🤓. I’m quietly confident BRN will start getting royalties some time in the next 24 months.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Yippee. De-party! King Bob!
Wow, that's a rapid succession of posts for you Schnitzel lover.

Do I detect, that maybe you've jumped "out of the frying pan and into the fire"?

20240109_132821.jpg

Just remember, they're not candy..

Have a lie down and try not to do anything rash, as you come down..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Oh look all you people mocking Mickle pickle and motley fool should really stop. They have excellent track record for stock picks and over 500 5 star reviews. Check the facts yourself.

1704769964261.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Is CADENCE / BROADCOM our link to TESLA?

Screenshot_20240109_131931_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20240109_140911_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
Is it not interesting that a person who otherwise presents as intelligent can so misunderstand the nature of what was announced regarding Peter van der Made and his now former future performance shares.

Peter van der Made had clearly the authority and respect within the company to remain on the so called gravy train for as long as he wished and in so doing get free shares every other day or at least the shares just forfeited by him.

Instead he chose to stand down in favour of what some might consider a rare equal replacement to take the company forward even though it would mean foregoing this personal financial opportunity.

Some weeks ago now a couple of posters here joined in with the HC crowd to attack the level of remuneration being paid to Brainchip's CEO and Executives. I did not enter this debate either to defend or support either side but rather I offered these posters an opportunity to do some proper research on US CEO and Executive salaries.

In making this offer I was providing a starting point in the form of an academic work that looked at this specific issue as apparently there had been criticism of CEO and Executive salaries in the USA.

After I provided this starting point those who were promoting the idea of excessive remuneration at the time fell silent. I thought that they were off doing the research I suggested however perhaps my post bullied them into silence or perhaps they were not interested in finding out the facts. Perhaps as one could do they were simply relying upon the fact that some perhaps most shareholders never earned large salaries and received bonuses common at the executive level and as such have no basis upon which to personally judge whether what is a large amount of money is reasonable or excessive.

Either way they have not returned to this subject so I suspect that this research led them to the same conclusion that I came to and it was that the salary Brainchip's CEO receives is on par with the range of salaries demanded by first time, up and coming CEO's in the United States.

So while I will be once again accused of shutting down debate and being unable to hear any contrary opinion it should be obvious to even the most casual observer that there are individuals who do not attend this discussion group with arguments based on fact or developed reasoned opinions and who when called on to confirm the truth or confronted with contrary evidence to the position they are promoting their response is to take offence.

I have asked these questions before but why would any person who holds shares in a company for the purpose of making a profit make public statements that are factually incorrect about the company on this forum and why would they take offence when other shareholders point out their assertions are objectively incorrect?

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Ummm… because….they’re no shareholder…maybe? Obviously?

View attachment 53760

Panasonic Automotive Introduces Neuron™ High-Performance Compute (HPC) to Advance to a Software-Defined Mobility Future​

Panasonic Logo (PRNewsfoto/Panasonic Corporation of North America)

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Panasonic Corporation of North America
08 Jan, 2024, 13:30 ET

SHARE THIS ARTICLE​

https://thestockexchange.com.au/javascript:;

A leader in global infotainment and eCockpit systems integration, Panasonic Automotive's HPC architecture offers enhanced mobility performance, scalability, and upgradeable modular design
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at CES 2024, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America, a tier-one automotive supplier and a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, announced its High-Performance Compute (HPC) system. Named Neuron™, this innovation addresses the rapidly evolving mobility needs anticipated for software-defined vehicle advancements.

Today at CES 2024, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America, a tier-one automotive supplier and a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, announced its High-Performance Compute (HPC) system. Named NeuronTM, this innovation addresses the rapidly evolving mobility needs anticipated for software-defined vehicle advancements.
Today at CES 2024, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America, a tier-one automotive supplier and a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, announced its High-Performance Compute (HPC) system. Named NeuronTM, this innovation addresses the rapidly evolving mobility needs anticipated for software-defined vehicle advancements.
As vehicles become more software reliant, vehicle systems must support the extended software lifecycle by enabling software upgrades and prolonging the supporting hardware capability. Cars rely on hardware and software compute platforms to process, share, sense, and derive insights to handle functions for assisted driving. Panasonic Automotive's Neuron™ HPC allows for not only software updates and upgrades but also hardware upgrades across platform lifecycles.
NEURON VIDEO
The Neuron™ HPC can aggregate multiple computing zones to reduce the cost, weight and integration complexity of the vehicle by removing redundant components. Panasonic Automotive's design supports effortless up-integration with high-performance and heavy data input processing capability. Importantly, the design is upgradeable, scalable and future-proof across today's evolving in-vehicle platforms.
Neuron HPC Architecture & Design
Panasonic Automotive's High Performance Compute architecture could reduce the number of distributed electronic control units (ECUs) by up to 80%1 – allowing for faster, lighter, cross-domain computing for real-time, cross-functional communications. The Neuron™ HPC design is suited for any mobility platform including internal combustion engine, hybrid, fuel cell or electric vehicles.
"In collaboration with OEMs, Panasonic Automotive has designed and met some of the largest central compute platform challenges in the industry in order to make the driving experience evolve with technology," said Andrew Poliak, CTO, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America. "Neuron™ maximizes performance, safety and innovation over the entire ownership of the consumer's vehicle and enables OEMs with a future-proof SDV platform for ensuing generations of mobility needs."
Key Systems, UX Features & Technical Benefits
With a streamlined design, the Neuron™ HPC incorporates up-integration capability by consolidating multiple ECUs into one centralized nucleus to handle all levels of ADAS, chassis, body, and in-cabin infotainment feature
s.
Performance Features:
  • Centralized Computing/Distributed Processing: Neuron™ can integrate various specialized computing processors like GPUs for brilliant visuals and🤞🤞 neural processors / 🤞🤞accelerators for A.I. into one centralized unit. Then, that centralized unit can distribute computing across these specialized processors for functional use cases spanning all levels of ADAS, predictive maintenance, safety and security.
  • Scalable & Configurable2: Neuron™ HPC is able to support performance scaled to nearly 10x the most advanced automotive compute core on the road today.
  • Thermal Management: Integrates a liquid cooling design that can dissipate up to 1000W of heat
  • Effortless Speed & Connectivity: The Neuron™ HPC architecture design also enables upgrading to newer technologies and standards when they are available for automotive use.
  • SDV SW Framework: Neuron™ provides software framework to support standards based device virtualization, distributed computing and inter-domain communication. It also offers core microservices that can be used in multiple domains.
  • Cyber Security: The Neuron utilizes VERZEUSE, a suite of cyber security technologies and services offered by Panasonic Automotive. It provides security and robustness against cyber-attacks. VERZEUSE enables monitoring of the network data and storage strengthening security-monitoring functions by implementing a multi-tiered verification process against a trusted source.
  • Cloud-Native: The Neuron™ software platform development is truly "cloud-native." In November 2023, Panasonic Automotive launched Virtual SkipGen (vSkipGen) – a cloud-based development platform that virtualizes ECU and vehicle development. By activating vSkipGen plus Panasonic Automotive's industry leading reference cockpit domain controller (CDC) components, this technology enables software updates to drop right onto the Neuron™ CDC card. This cloud-efficient approach reduces time to market and development spend to enhance the features, efficiencies and design of an HPC system.
By invitation-only customers can experience the Neuron™ HPC private demo at the Panasonic booth #17609 in Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
About Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America is a division company of Panasonic Corporation of North America and is a leading global supplier of automotive infotainment and connectivity system solutions. Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America acts as the North American affiliate of Panasonic Automotive Systems Co., Ltd., which coordinates global automotive. Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America is headquartered in Peachtree City, Georgia, with sales, marketing and engineering operations in Farmington Hills, Mich. For more information on Panasonic Automotive, please visit https://na.panasonic.com/us/automotive-solutions.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is committed to creating a better life and a better world by enabling its customers through innovations in Sustainable Energy, Immersive Entertainment, Integrated Supply Chains and Mobility Solutions. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation. One of Interbrand's Top 100 Best Global Brands of 2023, Panasonic is a leading technology partner and integrator to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. Learn more about Panasonic's ideas and innovations at http://na.panasonic.com/us.
Connect with Panasonic Corporation of North America: LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
1 Automaker / OEM Anticipated ECU Reductions-Customer Interviews
2 Current HPC systems 20k-120k DMIPS, Panasonic launch up to 2x 800k DMIPS
SOURCE Panasonic Corporation of North America
Unfortunately this single boast by Panasonic, says they haven't seen the Light, Bravo 😐..

"Thermal Management: Integrates a liquid cooling design that can dissipate up to 1000W of heat"

Their "NEURON" is poorly named, as it's definitely not "biological brain" inspired.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Oh look all you people mocking Mickle pickle and motley fool should really stop. They have excellent track record for stock picks and over 500 5 star reviews. Check the facts yourself.

View attachment 53777
HA! I'm sorry, but who on earth voluntarily pays subscription fees for such a silly magazine, knowing that it's a dumb publication? It's their own fault! Like seeing dogpoop in front of you, intentionally stepping in it, and then complaining that it stinks.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

jtardif999

Regular
Unfortunately this single boast by Panasonic, says they haven't seen the Light, Bravo 😐..

"Thermal Management: Integrates a liquid cooling design that can dissipate up to 1000W of heat"

Their "NEURON" is poorly named, as it's definitely not "biological brain" inspired.
How many watts did the EQXX expend while running?

jtardif999

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Great pick up. Tesla’s Dojo could use up to 500 watts when I first read about it. Does dissipating up to 1,000 watts of heat equate to sensible over engineering or is what they are using more power hungry?

Diogenese can you help at all with this?

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom