BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi Fact Finder,

Yes, that's a heck of a lot of processing that would have to occur real-time on the mobile phone itself. It could only work with something that offers extremely low power, with low latency and high processing capabilities surely?

View attachment 53767

View attachment 53768

Details from a previous announcement dated 2 Nov 2023. This is where we might see a connection between Valeo, Qualcomm and Brainchip IMO.

Coupling Quacomm's tech with Valeo's tech (which includes sensors).

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 11.01.50 am.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I think this is worth highlighting as it shows how long a product takes from first demo to full production.

Valeo's Xtravue trailing camera.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 10.37.20 am.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
AMD is looks to be rolling out a lot of AI early this year, whether or not we are a part of it....there will more companies following which is bound to have us in it, IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
No! Discussing with people like you is pointless... simple. I find it in equal measures hilarious and hypocritical that you feel I am the one not liking facts. Fact is. NOTHING has happened... yes we have plenty engagements and hopefully that will change the outcome in the near or far future.

Also thank you for not wishing me well... It really shows more about you than me really.

I personally hope we all do well from this stock. Including you.

And finally please do go ahead and block me, in any case don't bother writing back. I wont respond. Feel free to spin this into some silly assessment of who or what I am ;)
Fact is "NOTHING has happened... yes we have plenty engagements" Do you read your own posts?? Do you understand how things work? Did you get married before your engagement?? Please just give us a break and give it a rest.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Fact is "NOTHING has happened... yes we have plenty engagements" Do you read your own posts?? Do you understand how things work? Did you get married before your engagement?? Please just give us a break and give it a rest.
Please use the entire sentence that I had.... taking things out of context, nice :)

EDIT: Just for total clarity, this is what I said

"NOTHING has happened... yes we have plenty engagements and hopefully that will change the outcome in the near or far future."

Reactions: 6 users
Please use the entire sentence that I had.... taking things out of context, nice :)

EDIT: Just for total clarity, this is what I said

"NOTHING has happened... yes we have plenty engagements and hopefully that will change the outcome in the near or far future."
Nice try.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Reactions: 2 users
Yes it was, but you forgot to add my entire sentence, which changed completely what I had said. But you know that :)
This is about more than one sentence or post. But you know that:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hi FL
Before you give Micklepickle any credit you should note his starting position was to question the very scientific validity of AKIDA technology.

As this was the very foundation of his commencing point to attack Peter van der Made and Brainchip he has been an abysmal failure.

He has like a lost sole stood on the street corner and cried end of days for Brainchip since day one regardless of what has been announced and what the share price has been at the time.

He is like the broken watch capable of being right twice a day but no one would suggest that a broken watch is more accurate than an atomic clock at telling the time.

What I find interesting in your post and questions to Tech is that you have given credit to Micklepickle a creature of no merit and completely overlook:

“In this collaborative showcase with BrainChip, we will illustrate how our customers can leverage the advantages of next-generation AI to enable low-power, high-performance machine learning applications on our embedded platforms,” said Rod Drake, corporate vice president of Microchip’s MPU32 and MCU32 business units. “This is truly a not-to-miss demonstration at CES 2024.”

The demonstration will be held at the BrainChip booth 29-330 at the Venetian Hotel at CES 2024 January 9 to 12, 2024 in Las Vegas”

While we await a response from Tech perhaps you could explain why you consider this reveal to be of no value.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Micklepickle is doing a better job of saving investors from losing significant amounts of capital.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I currently know two facts...

MicklePickle is on a vendetta against BRN and always uses inflammatory and bordering on childish commentary to get his point across. I don't give him any value, but from whatever point his posts are coming he has hit the mark more than we have with all the dots here.

Secondly, no matter how much we have joined the dots here. Not a single thing has come true. Hopefully, we all laugh by the end of the week as my second comment here is no longer true and we actually (finally) have something to show our product in the market. But historically, we have been at many of these "Wow... we are going to the moon and we will be rich tomorrow junctions only to be completely let down again..." And yes I am one of them, I have many times said "Here we go, this is it"... And then nothing.
Stop speaking so much common sense FL.. There’s no place for that here..

Needs a lot more Wilzy bins and FF bullish posts before any meaningful change in trend for the Brain train

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Good luck mate.

Pointless responding anything, it’s becoming cult like. So yeah enjoy. Good luck.

Let’s hope we all get out of this what we hope.
There’s enough in the pipeline for BRN to be excited.. whether that’s a low ball TO or some royalty revenue in 2030. Either way, it’s still afloat which is something of a miracle for a company taking on tech giants without going open source..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Stop speaking so much common sense FL.. There’s no place for that here..

Needs a lot more Wilzy bins and FF bullish posts before any meaningful change in trend for the Brain train
1704762978799.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
This wishing one well is what Scientologists do when they are evangelising in the streets and are challenged in their beliefs and have no answers.
LMAO... yep. Sums it up nicely.

What a 🤡

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular
Incentives and consequences.. Aim high and miss.. Vote yes for remuneration.. BRN needs your support

You mean: leave position in company - stop being eligible for performance rights from said company/position

Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
No! Discussing with people like you is pointless... simple. I find it in equal measures hilarious and hypocritical that you feel I am the one not liking facts. Fact is. NOTHING has happened... yes we have plenty engagements and hopefully that will change the outcome in the near or far future.

Also thank you for not wishing me well... It really shows more about you than me really.

I personally hope we all do well from this stock. Including you.

And finally please do go ahead and block me, in any case don't bother writing back. I wont respond. Feel free to spin this into some silly assessment of who or what I am ;)
Well, you didn’t win that argument but if you take time to reflect and you can put your ego to one side for a minute then you might learn something about yourself.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom