BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hi FL
Before you give Micklepickle any credit you should note his starting position was to question the very scientific validity of AKIDA technology.

As this was the very foundation of his commencing point to attack Peter van der Made and Brainchip he has been an abysmal failure.

He has like a lost sole stood on the street corner and cried end of days for Brainchip since day one regardless of what has been announced and what the share price has been at the time.

He is like the broken watch capable of being right twice a day but no one would suggest that a broken watch is more accurate than an atomic clock at telling the time.

What I find interesting in your post and questions to Tech is that you have given credit to Micklepickle a creature of no merit and completely overlook:

“In this collaborative showcase with BrainChip, we will illustrate how our customers can leverage the advantages of next-generation AI to enable low-power, high-performance machine learning applications on our embedded platforms,” said Rod Drake, corporate vice president of Microchip’s MPU32 and MCU32 business units. “This is truly a not-to-miss demonstration at CES 2024.”

The demonstration will be held at the BrainChip booth 29-330 at the Venetian Hotel at CES 2024 January 9 to 12, 2024 in Las Vegas”

While we await a response from Tech perhaps you could explain why you consider this reveal to be of no value.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I currently know two facts...

MicklePickle is on a vendetta against BRN and always uses inflammatory and bordering on childish commentary to get his point across. I don't give him any value, but from whatever point his posts are coming he has hit the mark more than we have with all the dots here.

Secondly, no matter how much we have joined the dots here. Not a single thing has come true. Hopefully, we all laugh by the end of the week as my second comment here is no longer true and we actually (finally) have something to show our product in the market. But historically, we have been at many of these "Wow... we are going to the moon and we will be rich tomorrow junctions only to be completely let down again..." And yes I am one of them, I have many times said "Here we go, this is it"... And then nothing.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I currently know two facts...

MicklePickle is on a vendetta against BRN and always uses inflammatory and bordering on childish commentary to get his point across. I don't give him any value, but from whatever point his posts are coming he has hit the mark more than we have with all the dots here.

Secondly, no matter how much we have joined the dots here. Not a single thing has come true. Hopefully, we all laugh by the end of the week as my second comment here is no longer true and we actually (finally) have something to show our product in the market. But historically, we have been at many of these "Wow... we are going to the moon and we will be rich tomorrow junctions only to be completely let down again..." And yes I am one of them, I have many times said "Here we go, this is it"... And then nothing.
Fair call that !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

download.jpeg

Panasonic Automotive Introduces Neuron™ High-Performance Compute (HPC) to Advance to a Software-Defined Mobility Future​

Panasonic Logo (PRNewsfoto/Panasonic Corporation of North America)

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Panasonic Corporation of North America
08 Jan, 2024, 13:30 ET

SHARE THIS ARTICLE​

https://thestockexchange.com.au/javascript:;

A leader in global infotainment and eCockpit systems integration, Panasonic Automotive's HPC architecture offers enhanced mobility performance, scalability, and upgradeable modular design
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at CES 2024, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America, a tier-one automotive supplier and a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, announced its High-Performance Compute (HPC) system. Named Neuron™, this innovation addresses the rapidly evolving mobility needs anticipated for software-defined vehicle advancements.

Today at CES 2024, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America, a tier-one automotive supplier and a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, announced its High-Performance Compute (HPC) system. Named NeuronTM, this innovation addresses the rapidly evolving mobility needs anticipated for software-defined vehicle advancements.
Today at CES 2024, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America, a tier-one automotive supplier and a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, announced its High-Performance Compute (HPC) system. Named NeuronTM, this innovation addresses the rapidly evolving mobility needs anticipated for software-defined vehicle advancements.
As vehicles become more software reliant, vehicle systems must support the extended software lifecycle by enabling software upgrades and prolonging the supporting hardware capability. Cars rely on hardware and software compute platforms to process, share, sense, and derive insights to handle functions for assisted driving. Panasonic Automotive's Neuron™ HPC allows for not only software updates and upgrades but also hardware upgrades across platform lifecycles.
NEURON VIDEO
The Neuron™ HPC can aggregate multiple computing zones to reduce the cost, weight and integration complexity of the vehicle by removing redundant components. Panasonic Automotive's design supports effortless up-integration with high-performance and heavy data input processing capability. Importantly, the design is upgradeable, scalable and future-proof across today's evolving in-vehicle platforms.
Neuron HPC Architecture & Design
Panasonic Automotive's High Performance Compute architecture could reduce the number of distributed electronic control units (ECUs) by up to 80%1 – allowing for faster, lighter, cross-domain computing for real-time, cross-functional communications. The Neuron™ HPC design is suited for any mobility platform including internal combustion engine, hybrid, fuel cell or electric vehicles.
"In collaboration with OEMs, Panasonic Automotive has designed and met some of the largest central compute platform challenges in the industry in order to make the driving experience evolve with technology," said Andrew Poliak, CTO, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America. "Neuron™ maximizes performance, safety and innovation over the entire ownership of the consumer's vehicle and enables OEMs with a future-proof SDV platform for ensuing generations of mobility needs."
Key Systems, UX Features & Technical Benefits
With a streamlined design, the Neuron™ HPC incorporates up-integration capability by consolidating multiple ECUs into one centralized nucleus to handle all levels of ADAS, chassis, body, and in-cabin infotainment feature
s.
Performance Features:
  • Centralized Computing/Distributed Processing: Neuron™ can integrate various specialized computing processors like GPUs for brilliant visuals and🤞🤞 neural processors / 🤞🤞accelerators for A.I. into one centralized unit. Then, that centralized unit can distribute computing across these specialized processors for functional use cases spanning all levels of ADAS, predictive maintenance, safety and security.
  • Scalable & Configurable2: Neuron™ HPC is able to support performance scaled to nearly 10x the most advanced automotive compute core on the road today.
  • Thermal Management: Integrates a liquid cooling design that can dissipate up to 1000W of heat
  • Effortless Speed & Connectivity: The Neuron™ HPC architecture design also enables upgrading to newer technologies and standards when they are available for automotive use.
  • SDV SW Framework: Neuron™ provides software framework to support standards based device virtualization, distributed computing and inter-domain communication. It also offers core microservices that can be used in multiple domains.
  • Cyber Security: The Neuron utilizes VERZEUSE, a suite of cyber security technologies and services offered by Panasonic Automotive. It provides security and robustness against cyber-attacks. VERZEUSE enables monitoring of the network data and storage strengthening security-monitoring functions by implementing a multi-tiered verification process against a trusted source.
  • Cloud-Native: The Neuron™ software platform development is truly "cloud-native." In November 2023, Panasonic Automotive launched Virtual SkipGen (vSkipGen) – a cloud-based development platform that virtualizes ECU and vehicle development. By activating vSkipGen plus Panasonic Automotive's industry leading reference cockpit domain controller (CDC) components, this technology enables software updates to drop right onto the Neuron™ CDC card. This cloud-efficient approach reduces time to market and development spend to enhance the features, efficiencies and design of an HPC system.
By invitation-only customers can experience the Neuron™ HPC private demo at the Panasonic booth #17609 in Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
About Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America is a division company of Panasonic Corporation of North America and is a leading global supplier of automotive infotainment and connectivity system solutions. Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America acts as the North American affiliate of Panasonic Automotive Systems Co., Ltd., which coordinates global automotive. Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America is headquartered in Peachtree City, Georgia, with sales, marketing and engineering operations in Farmington Hills, Mich. For more information on Panasonic Automotive, please visit https://na.panasonic.com/us/automotive-solutions.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is committed to creating a better life and a better world by enabling its customers through innovations in Sustainable Energy, Immersive Entertainment, Integrated Supply Chains and Mobility Solutions. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation. One of Interbrand's Top 100 Best Global Brands of 2023, Panasonic is a leading technology partner and integrator to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. Learn more about Panasonic's ideas and innovations at http://na.panasonic.com/us.
Connect with Panasonic Corporation of North America: LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
1 Automaker / OEM Anticipated ECU Reductions-Customer Interviews
2 Current HPC systems 20k-120k DMIPS, Panasonic launch up to 2x 800k DMIPS
SOURCE Panasonic Corporation of North America

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 37 users
Also he's never really contributed an opinion other than "BRN = meme".
Everything else he spouts is just vague comments on the SP going up without news, and SP dropping as it's a dog stock.
Blowing into the wind is an understatement, he's paid by the article, not it's quality.
I agree, but as a mate of mine said...

Most people would (at current) have more money if they listened to MicklePickle rather than the TSEx collective brainpower...

;)

• Haha
  • Wow

Bravo

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 9.39.04 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Most people would (at current) have more money if they listened to MicklePickle rather than the TSEx collective brainpower...

;)
Hi FL
I hate broad brush statements without references.

So you paid more than 16.5 cents for your shares. You know of course that the share price was as low as 3 to 4 cents. You know the price went to $2.34. You should know there are many long term holders many who have suggested they sold some or all at highs to make profits or free carry.

Can you provide the reference for your statement that most people would be better off?

Those who listened to your Micklepickle at 3 to 4 cents and did not buy most certainly did not sell at $2.34 so have they not lost as a result of his ‘advice’.

A number of shareholders took advantage of the 6 cent capital raise against Micklepickles advice and if they still hold and did not sell at $2.34 they are still well ahead at today’s prices.

As for your complaints about dot joins never being successful anyone who is not brain damaged and who follows here and HC knows this to be a complete fabrication.

Microchip was dot joined last year for example and now Brainchip is presenting with them at CES 2024.

I am biased towards facts not false exaggerations to make positive or negative points.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

PS: Go to HC and ask Dolci if she would be better off today if she followed Micklepickle.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

TECH

Regular
Dear Tech,

You mean we are not allowed to do this any other time? :D :D Now or then, it is mostly endless dot joining, which never has resulted in anything tangible up until this point...

A couple of light-hearted questions:
  1. Does this include up and down ramping?
  2. What are the excuses if CES comes and goes and we are none the wiser?
  3. What will the next thing be then? 2025 will be our year :)
  4. Where do you truly see this going if we yet again stand there with nothing/zip/nada and not a single product in the market? Not a single new IP deal? You seem to have the finger on the pulse...
Happy to be proven wrong, but so far it seems MicklePickle over at the Fools has a much higher rate of accuracy than our combined brain power here :)

Happy CES, and hopefully we will (finally) be laughing...

/FL

Gidday FL

First off, I have a sense of humour, accept it for what it is.

Our staff on the other hand will be ramping our company's technology, products and potential possibilities between 9-12 Jan, and in fact
throughout the year.

1. Obviously any poster can post up or down comments, I don't control the narrative, but like many on this site we offer opinions, I personally
have no objection to negative comments IF they are based on fact, not emotionally charged looking for an argument.

2. Lets just deal with the facts as CES plays out, this event isn't going to seal multi-million dollar deals in this environment, that could take a
number of years, sorry to lower your expectations, but in answering your question, excuses are only issued when a commitment hasn't been
fulfilled generally speaking, has the company "promised" something that I'm not aware of ?

3. Haven't you learnt anything over the years that you've held this stock ? There is currently NO guarantee that any revenue or IP Licenses will
be delivered in 2024, as you already know I personally chose January 2025 to review my own holding, I would like to see IP Licenses and revenue
start to commence during the next 4 quarters, as product cycles for some EAP's must be awfully close to maturing.

4. Is there a reason why major funds are increasing their holding in Brainchip stock ?
Brainchip isn't going away anytime soon, we have zero debt, solid funding, proven technology and NO CUSTOMERS according to you, while
I will concede I receive a few messages from posters privately from this forum who are frustrated with the lack of product, IP License deals and revenue, I do agree that the time frame has been a lot longer than many of us had initially envisaged, but through being educated by Antonio
and others within the industry we have hopefully learnt that 2/4 years appears to be "normal" from start to finish.

Finally, I'm comfortable holding at present, and see absolutely no change in my view...regards Tech (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Hi FL
I hate broad brush statements without references.

So you paid more than 16.5 cents for your shares. You know of course that the share price was as low as 3 to 4 cents. You know the price went to $2.34. You should know there are many long term holders many who have suggested they sold some or all at highs to make profits or free carry.

Can you provide the reference for your statement that most people would be better off?

Those who listened to your Micklepickle at 3 to 4 cents and did not buy most certainly did not sell at $2.34 so have they not lost as a result of his ‘advice’.

A number of shareholders took advantage of the 6 cent capital raise against Micklepickles advice and if they still hold and did not sell at $2.34 they are still well ahead at today’s prices.

As for your complaints about dot joins never being successful anyone who is not brain damaged and who follows here and HC knows this to be a complete fabrication.

Microchip was dot joined last year for example and now Brainchip is presenting with them at CES 2024.

I am biased towards facts not false exaggerations to make positive or negative points.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

PS: Go to HC and ask Dolci if she would be better off today if she followed Micklepickle.
Good luck mate.

Pointless responding anything, it’s becoming cult like. So yeah enjoy. Good luck.

Let’s hope we all get out of this what we hope.

Damo4

Regular

;)

Do you read his "articles"?
He personally really only covered Brainchip when it started rising in late 2021. This was done rather objectively, pointing out things like Denardo leaving, Sean taking over, price rising/falling etc.
He basically isn't saying anything at all about what to expect in the future. (how can he, it hasn't started happening yet - LOL)

Then we went nuts over Christmas and into the new year and all of a sudden BRN is a stock to watch out for!
"All in all, this could make BrainChip shares one to watch in 2022" (price is up 66% on new years, nearly 300% higher than before the run @37c from memory - LOL)

Then of course as the SP started slipping lower and lower his delight increased proportionally.
Not going to bother posting any snippets as we've seen and talked already too much about the moron.
We also all left HC at the time when both his and HC's short campaign kicked off.

I cannot emphasise enough, he just blows with the wind.
He also has no accountability for anything he writes either, even if he made a bold statement.
He could claim BRN will go to $1 in a month and in a months time, not only will everyone have forgotten, the article would have been buried so deep under his qty based approach - 4 articles today already, and 12 yesterday.
What he says is for clicks/add revenue or to get people to subscribe to their "picks".
Any "advice" if you could call it that, is reserved for those stupid enough to pay MF for tips, and we all know the VAST majority of those have failed too.

Glazing MF or Mickleborough is a new low for this forum imo
Too much time and merit has already been given to him and the discussion, it's so dumb and I feel like a bigger moron for biting.
Finally it should be obvious to everyone, including you, but the main reason not to listen to him or anyone at MF:

1704755291852.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Gidday FL

First off, I have a sense of humour, accept it for what it is.

Our staff on the other hand will be ramping our company's technology, products and potential possibilities between 9-12 Jan, and in fact
throughout the year.

1. Obviously any poster can post up or down comments, I don't control the narrative, but like many on this site we offer opinions, I personally
have no objection to negative comments IF they are based on fact, not emotionally charged looking for an argument.

2. Lets just deal with the facts as CES plays out, this event isn't going to seal multi-million dollar deals in this environment, that could take a
number of years, sorry to lower your expectations, but in answering your question, excuses are only issued when a commitment hasn't been
fulfilled generally speaking, has the company "promised" something that I'm not aware of ?

3. Haven't you learnt anything over the years that you've held this stock ? There is currently NO guarantee that any revenue or IP Licenses will
be delivered in 2024, as you already know I personally chose January 2025 to review my own holding, I would like to see IP Licenses and revenue
start to commence during the next 4 quarters, as product cycles for some EAP's must be awfully close to maturing.

4. Is there a reason why major funds are increasing their holding in Brainchip stock ?
Brainchip isn't going away anytime soon, we have zero debt, solid funding, proven technology and NO CUSTOMERS according to you, while
I will concede I receive a few messages from posters privately from this forum who are frustrated with the lack of product, IP License deals and revenue, I do agree that the time frame has been a lot longer than many of us had initially envisaged, but through being educated by Antonio
and others within the industry we have hopefully learnt that 2/4 years appears to be "normal" from start to finish.

Finally, I'm comfortable holding at present, and see absolutely no change in my view...regards Tech (y)
I agree... I am not picking any arguments to be honest. Just seems to me that on this site here we often just scream halleluliah and if someone questions that (in the context of having had many "this is it moments" with zero results) then they get torn apart...

Currently I still hold some trust that this will come arround, but each time we seem to have high hopes, it ends up worse ont he other side of the event.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Do you read his "articles"?
He personally really only covered Brainchip when it started rising in late 2021. This was done rather objectively, pointing out things like Denardo leaving, Sean taking over, price rising/falling etc.
He basically isn't saying anything at all about what to expect in the future. (how can he, it hasn't started happening yet - LOL)

Then we went nuts over Christmas and into the new year and all of a sudden BRN is a stock to watch out for!
"All in all, this could make BrainChip shares one to watch in 2022" (price is up 66% on new years, nearly 300% higher than before the run @37c from memory - LOL)

Then of course as the SP started slipping lower and lower his delight increased proportionally.
Not going to bother posting any snippets as we've seen and talked already too much about the moron.
We also all left HC at the time when both his and HC's short campaign kicked off.

I cannot emphasise enough, he just blows with the wind.
He also has no accountability for anything he writes either, even if he made a bold statement.
He could claim BRN will go to $1 in a month and in a months time, not only will everyone have forgotten, the article would have been buried so deep under his qty based approach - 4 articles today already, and 12 yesterday.
What he says is for clicks/add revenue or to get people to subscribe to their "picks".
Any "advice" if you could call it that, is reserved for those stupid enough to pay MF for tips, and we all know the VAST majority of those have failed too.

Glazing MF or Mickleborough is a new low for this forum imo
Too much time and merit has already been given to him and the discussion, it's so dumb and I feel like a bigger moron for biting.
Finally it should be obvious to everyone, including you, but the main reason not to listen to him or anyone at MF:

View attachment 53763
I don't believe anything he says. I find his commentary laughable at best.... They are a money raising machine for their subs I get that.

Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 10.23.45 am.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Good luck mate.

Pointless responding anything, it’s becoming cult like. So yeah enjoy. Good luck.

Let’s hope we all get out of this what we hope.
Now I have my hackles up.

You come on and make unsupported statement after statement and finally reveal that your authority is your ‘mate’.

When you are confronted with facts and asked reasonable questions you claim that it is Cult behaviour that will not listen to your unsupported claims.

If there is a Cult you are a member because Cults promote extreme views unsupported by facts.

What I don’t know for certain is whether you or your ‘mate’ is the leader or are you both just followers.

As for wishing others well you are perfectly in tune with your Cult as you cannot take on board facts that do not support your emotional attachment to an idea.

This wishing one well is what Scientologists do when they are evangelising in the streets and are challenged in their beliefs and have no answers.

I don’t wish you well I do though implore you to research the basis on which you form opinions and stop relying upon ‘mates’ for your research.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
Now I have my hackles up.

You come on and make unsupported statement after statement and finally reveal that your authority is your ‘mate’.

When you are confronted with facts and asked reasonable questions you claim that it is Cult behaviour that will not listen to your unsupported claims.

If there is a Cult you are a member because Cults promote extreme views unsupported by facts.

What I don’t know for certain is whether you or your ‘mate’ is the leader or are you both just followers.

As for wishing others well you are perfectly in tune with your Cult as you cannot take on board facts that do not support your emotional attachment to an idea.

This wishing one well is what Scientologists do when they are evangelising in the streets and are challenged in their beliefs and have no answers.

I don’t wish you well I do though implore you to research the basis on which you form opinions and stop relying upon ‘mates’ for your research.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
No! Discussing with people like you is pointless... simple. I find it in equal measures hilarious and hypocritical that you feel I am the one not liking facts. Fact is. NOTHING has happened... yes we have plenty engagements and hopefully that will change the outcome in the near or far future.

Also thank you for not wishing me well... It really shows more about you than me really.

I personally hope we all do well from this stock. Including you.

And finally please do go ahead and block me, in any case don't bother writing back. I wont respond. Feel free to spin this into some silly assessment of who or what I am ;)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 53764
Hi Bravo
This is an incredibly interesting article. They must have a very powerful computer to bring all that together and fuse all those sensory inputs into meaningful actions even on motorcycles???

Think about the power the Nvidia unit promoted by Mercedes Benz is liquid cooled and uses heaps of watts.

They probably jumped over that slide quickly because it was a typo.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

Hi Bravo
This is an incredibly interesting article. They must have a very powerful computer to bring all that together and fuse all those sensory inputs into meaningful actions even on motorcycles???

Think about the power the Nvidia unit promoted by Mercedes Benz is liquid cooled and uses heaps of watts.

They probably jumped over that slide quickly because it was a typo.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Hi Fact Finder,

Yes, that's a heck of a lot of processing that would have to occur real-time on the mobile phone itself. It could only work with something that offers extremely low power, with low latency and high processing capabilities surely?

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 10.40.13 am.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 10.48.50 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Damo4

Regular
Hi Fact Finder,

Yes, that's a heck of a lot of processing that would have to occur real-time on the mobile phone itself. It could only work with something that offers extremely low power, with low latency and high processing capabilities surely?

View attachment 53767

View attachment 53768

Why does the bike on the right looks so unhappy? Jealous of the cam-bikes ADAS?

Edit: or does the green path suggest it's the angry bike has ADAS lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
1704758760569.png

Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom