BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
Brainchip have a partnership with Tenstorrent?? Just because they were on our podcast doesn’t mean we have a partnership.
Fair enough my bad. Edited my post accordingly.

Yes absolutely, just a podcast together means absolutely no association with Tenstorrent ...............in fantasy short terd land....

They posted about us also at the time but i guess that means nothing too....., right? @Mt09

#nanananana

Screenshot_20240108_201112_LinkedIn.jpg
double-chin-fat.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Crestman

Regular

Hi Investig8ed, I posted this that I found just over a month ago. Possible link to University of QLD and Brainchip.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
What the YPB ASX announcement doesn’t tell you, though, is that the original company NVISO SA, headquartered in the Swiss canton of Vaud/Waadt as well as its branch in the canton of Jura were declared bankrupt only six weeks later, on September 7, 2023!

Mmmhhh… 🤔

This is what I discovered, when trying to find out more about the NVISO Group:

View attachment 53707

Insolvenzeröffnung means opening of insolvency proceedings.

It then led me to the following documents published by the Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce:

View attachment 53708

View attachment 53709

Translation by DeepL:

Category: Entries in the commercial register Subcategory: Mutation

Publication date: SHAB 14.09.2023 Publication number: HR02-1005838387

Publication entity

Bundesamt für Justiz (BJ), Eidgenössisches Amt für das Handelsregister, Bundesrain 20, 3003 Bern

Change nViso SA, Ecublens (VD), new nViso SA in liquidation

nViso SA in liquidation

Parc Scientifique EPFL, PSE-D 1015 Lausanne

nViso SA, Ecublens (VD), CHE-112.479.650 (Swiss Official Gazette of 11.05.2023, p. 0/1005744331). By decision of 07.09.2023, the President of the District Court of Lausanne revoked the debt-restructuring moratorium and declared the company bankrupt with effect from 07.09.2023 at 11:00 am. The company name becomes: nViso SA in liquidation. Balimann Gérald and Vuffray Alain are no longer debt-restructuring commissioners.

Daily register no. 14882 of 11.09.2023

Previous publication in FOSC: no 91, Date: 11.05.2023 Contact point: Registre du commerce du Canton de Vaud

View attachment 53710

Entries in the commercial register Subcategory: Mutation

Publication date: SHAB 19.09.2023 Publication number: HR02-1005841386

Publication entity

Bundesamt für Justiz (BJ), Eidgenössisches Amt für das Handelsregister, Bundesrain 20, 3003 Bern

Change nViso SA, Le Noirmont branch, Le Noirmont, new nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch

nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch Sous-la-Velle 14

2340 Le Noirmont

Previously

nViso SA, Le Noirmont branch

nViso SA, branch of Le Noirmont, in Le Noirmont, CHE-397.053.786, Swiss branch (No. FOSC 57 of 21.03.2012, p.0, Publ. 6604204), Head office in: Ecublens (VD). New company name: nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch. New company name of head office: nViso SA in liquidation [previously: Company name of head office: nViso SA]. New remarks from the head office: By decision of 07.09.2023, the President of the District Court of Lausanne revoked the debt-restructuring moratorium and declared the head office bankrupt on 07.09.2023, at 11:00 a.m.

Daily register no. 1355 of 14.09.2023

Previous publication in the FOSC: no 57, Date: 21.03.2012 Contact: Registre du commerce du Canton du Jura

I recall a number of (since deleted) posts here on TSEx around the time when former CEO Tim Llewellyn got fired, but the bankruptcy proceedings four months ago have never been a discussion topic, as far as I can tell.

I strongly suspect that Sword of Damocles was the reason why the new legal construct of NVISO Group was formed, with corporate headquarters in Australia, shortly before the original company was liquidated in Switzerland. Maybe someone with knowledge in international business law can comment on the legality of such proceedings?

According to LinkedIn, NVISO has had a sales manager in Japan since 2019, so their presence there is not new.

View attachment 53711

What I find extremely weird is that neither NVISO’s website nor its LinkedIn post history mention anything at all about the company’s death and resurrection. As if nothing had happened.

However, I trust the Brainchip management is aware of all this, since they’ve been cooperating with NVISO all this time and would know more about what was going on behind the scenes, and we can only hope the newly registered company is financially healthy now.
Maybe BRN can pick up a few patents in the fire sale:
I would go with it was a financial restructure. A company can operate they are given money to keep the business going and basicly new debt is offered and new owners take over with limited noise.

Take a read about a 8 billion loss on Weatherford international they went bankrupt but business continued with out a issue.

The bond holder became the main shareholders it was in their best interest.

So for Nviso they must have something of value that resulted in their survival and continued operations. Which would be a good thing IMO.
nViso do have a patent.

US11048921B2 Image processing system for extracting a behavioral profile from images of an individual specific to an event 20180509

Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
What the YPB ASX announcement doesn’t tell you, though, is that the original company NVISO SA, headquartered in the Swiss canton of Vaud/Waadt as well as its branch in the canton of Jura were declared bankrupt only six weeks later, on September 7, 2023!

Mmmhhh… 🤔

View attachment 53707

It then led me to the following documents published by the Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce:

View attachment 53708

View attachment 53709

Translation by DeepL:

Publication entity

nViso SA in liquidation

nViso SA, Ecublens (VD), CHE-112.479.650 (Swiss Official Gazette of 11.05.2023, p. 0/1005744331). By decision of 07.09.2023, the President of the District Court of Lausanne revoked the debt-restructuring moratorium and declared the company bankrupt with effect from 07.09.2023 at 11:00 am. The company name becomes: nViso SA in liquidation. Balimann Gérald and Vuffray Alain are no longer debt-restructuring commissioners.

Previous publication in FOSC: no 91, Date: 11.05.2023 Contact point: Registre du commerce du Canton de Vaud

View attachment 53710

Publication entity

Change nViso SA, Le Noirmont branch, Le Noirmont, new nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch

2340 Le Noirmont

Previously

nViso SA, branch of Le Noirmont, in Le Noirmont, CHE-397.053.786, Swiss branch (No. FOSC 57 of 21.03.2012, p.0, Publ. 6604204), Head office in: Ecublens (VD). New company name: nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch. New company name of head office: nViso SA in liquidation [previously: Company name of head office: nViso SA]. New remarks from the head office: By decision of 07.09.2023, the President of the District Court of Lausanne revoked the debt-restructuring moratorium and declared the head office bankrupt on 07.09.2023, at 11:00 a.m.

Previous publication in the FOSC: no 57, Date: 21.03.2012 Contact: Registre du commerce du Canton du Jura

I recall a number of (since deleted) posts here on TSEx around the time when former CEO Tim Llewellyn got fired, but the bankruptcy proceedings four months ago have never been a discussion topic, as far as I can tell.

I strongly suspect that Sword of Damocles was the reason why the new legal construct of NVISO Group was formed, with corporate headquarters in Australia, shortly before the original company was liquidated in Switzerland. Maybe someone with knowledge in international business law can comment on the legality of such proceedings?

According to LinkedIn, NVISO has had a sales manager in Japan since 2019, so their presence there is not new.

View attachment 53711

What I find extremely weird is that neither NVISO’s website nor its LinkedIn post history mention anything at all about the company’s death and resurrection. As if nothing had happened.

However, I trust the Brainchip management is aware of all this, since they’ve been cooperating with NVISO all this time and would know more about what was going on behind the scenes, and we can only hope the newly registered company is financially healthy now.
BRN is doing a presentation with nViso Group at CES 2024
The patent was in the name of nViso SA, so is it trapped in the liquidation of the assets or was it legally assigned to nViso Group?
Maybe BRN can pick up a few patents in the fire sale:

nViso do have a patent.

US11048921B2 Image processing system for extracting a behavioral profile from images of an individual specific to an event 20180509

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
Recently released neuromorphic chat it’s been liked by Sounak Dey from Tata .
Goes for 40 minutes I havnt had time to view , maybe of interest to some

THANKS tothemoon

I had a look at the video and i did like at the 41.24 to 42.10 the guy gets extremely passionate when he talks about the traditional sight and sound but then goes on to say about the other sensors smell taste touch for neuromorphic computing then he says the world is going to be something else and he can't help himself but say it again as he is blown away by this. :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8121.jpeg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

Pmel

Regular
If nothing significant comes out of CES 2024. GOD save us. My hard earned money is down the drain. So be it. some good and some bad decisions in life. But i want Brainchip to succeed. Dont give me bull comments. Specially b#$$% boy sick of b#$#.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Frangipani

Regular
Just in case anyone was wondering - no, it is not a new prerequisite for CEOs or CTOs of German carmakers to have the surname Schäfer, but it might help them just a little in shepherding their respective flocks…😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
If nothing significant comes out of CES 2024. GOD save us. My hard earned money is down the drain. So be it. some good and some bad decisions in life. But i want Brainchip to succeed. Dont give me bull comments. Specially b#$$% boy sick of b#$#.
crying-fake-cry.gif

It'll be ok

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Just in case anyone was wondering - no, it is not a new prerequisite for CEOs or CTOs of German carmakers to have the surname Schäfer, but it might help them just a little in shepherding their respective flocks…😉
Ahh we've done the German thing already 🙄..

I want to see a South Korean reveal this year.
They have a pool of over 14 million retail investors.

Such is their passion for investing, that it's believed the shorts ban over there, is for political reasons and upcoming elections.

A Korean I knew, who had some knowledge of the investing market there, said they would not even touch a company like BrainChip, unless it was listed on the NASDAQ.

They don't mess with small fry.

I think an announced relationship, with a South Korean major, might change their tune some..

We need more "gold in the ground" and more International demand, for BRN stock.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Mmmhhh… 🤔

View attachment 53707

View attachment 53708

View attachment 53709

Translation by DeepL:

Publication entity

nViso SA in liquidation

View attachment 53710

Publication entity

2340 Le Noirmont

Previously

View attachment 53711

Hi @Frangipani

As much as many don't like HC, there are other forums beside BRN.

I was tracking NVISO previously purely because of the BRN link and NVISO was going through a possible IPO for ASX listing.

I haven't visited the IPO NVISO stuff for quite some time so wasn't sure what the outcome was.

I knew they already had an entity set up / being set up in Aus for the IPO.

It's IPO date continued to be pushed out during all the issues.

If you do an advanced search with NVISO as the keyword and forum as IPO then there are numerous posts by those who either took positions or were considering the IPO.

That may provide some additional background thoughts by those who researched, bought in and followed it.

The last I read ages ago was some fall out or infighting or something between Tim L and others, but could be wrong.

Pretty sure Tim isn't there anymore and is now purely with BonsEye I think, which may or may not still be linked with NVISO?

That may have been part of the winding up necessity if it was to dissolve certain parties positions?

I just had a quick look and last post was back in Aug 23 and presume the IPO maybe off the table with the restructure and YPB linked now with whatever they're doing.

Reactions: 9 users
1704715167891.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Brainchip have a partnership with Tenstorrent?? Just because they were on our podcast doesn’t mean we have a partnership
Hey Empty 09,

Your mates on the Crapper need you over there. Apparently they need your assistance to stoop even lower with their content.😝

laughing-shirley-temple.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Crestman

Regular

The global neuromorphic chip market was valued at $87.9 million in 2022, and is projected to reach $7.1 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 55.8% from 2023 to 2032.

🚀🚀🚀

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom