BRN Discussion Ongoing

After reading all the information about companies and the upcoming CES show in Vegas, I'd be disappointed if there's no Akida news
1704695041900.gif

But I guess you’ll be back here down ramping when there isn’t any announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
After reading all the information about companies and the upcoming CES show in Vegas, I'd be disappointed if there's no Akida news
Wow , what a revelation Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
If we get some news... Awesome. Maybe learn to not get your hopes up and wont be disappointed.

Cant wait for the Downies and Whingers to come out all guns firing if we dont get anything.

looney tunes yolo GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I understand your anticipation. Unfortunately I don't have any real-time information for you. For the latest news on Akida or any other updates from CES, I recommend checking the official CES website for the most current information.
Why did you delete your only other 2 posts? 🤔..

And then after being a forum member for almost 2 years, suddenly pop your head up to reply to a known troll?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
I understand your anticipation. Unfortunately I don't have any real-time information for you. For the latest news on Akida or any other updates from CES, I recommend checking the official CES website for the most current information.
Thx mate

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi All
I am a bit interested in the term 'NVISO Group'.

Anyone know what companies make up the 'Group'?

I ask only because when they were chasing funds offering shares and sent out some material I don't recall anything about there being other
companies involved or about them being part of a Group. I did not follow up their offer so know no more than this.

My opinion only DYOR
Hi FF,

Looks like it's their official name:

https://nviso.ai/terms-of-use/
These Terms of Use define the terms by which you may use the nviso.ai website (“Website”), and are an agreement between you and NVISO Group Limited, Parc Scientifique EPFL, PSE-D, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland (“Company”) (the Company and Website are collectively referenced as “we” or “us”). By using this Website, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Use, as well as any applicable laws hereunder. You should not use this Website, if you do not agree to these Terms of Use.

Last edited:

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Aren’t we involved with Both ?
No, they are two separate companies, we are working with one

edit: I think I could be wrong on this, they may be related
edit edit: no I’m pretty sure Nviso.ai and Nviso.eu are Different (but I’m going to stop posting now be a I’m confusing myself lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Many thanks Wizy123 it is certainly interesting and gives some substance to the Nviso Brainchip partnership:

I wanted to copy and paste some parts but it was resistant to my advances.

Still leaves some scope for more information about the use of ‘Group’ but definitely a must read.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Hi All

I have finally been able to extract the following paragraph from the YPB link, an ASX listed company:

“NVISO through its wholly owned subsidiaries in Switzerland and Japan has existing agreements with global OEM brands such as Panasonic, and major global automakers. Their present applications include Consumer Robots, Gaming and Avatars, Healthcare Patient Monitoring, and Automotive Interior Sensing and is a pioneer in Artificial Intelligence (AI) with heavy investment and EU government support over its fourteen-year life. Nviso SA was founded in 2009 in Switzerland with operations in Japan and recently, as part of its management and Board changes, has its Corporate Headquarters in Australia under NVISO Group Limited.”

Not wishing to get into too much legalese but the above clearly forms part of the information relied upon by YPB to decide to enter the agreement with Nviso and pay Nviso $250,000.00.

This gives YPB if this information is materially incorrect grounds to rescind the agreement and claim damages.

In my opinion this paragraph adds much more weight to the importance that might otherwise attach to what could be described a marketing or promotional information direct from Nviso without any prejudice attaching.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Yep...would suggest they used the wrong logo :rolleyes:

The link in our blurb takes you to the NVISO we already partnered with in the HMI environment whereas the other NVISO is cybersecurity.

These are the logos I recall from our existing partner. At least they are spelt right :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 53646

View attachment 53645

Not this one.

View attachment 53647
Good work @Terroni2105

They changed it to the right logo.

Better late than never I guess.

Screenshot_2024-01-08-16-26-02-50_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love

Taproot

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Taproot

Regular
Excellent !!
Akida1500 making its debut at CES
1.50 Min mark.

The AKD1500 uses the latest features of BrainChip’s extremely energy-efficient, event-based, Akida™ AI IP in combination with the GlobalFoundries’ ultra-low leakage, proprietary FDX™ process technology platform, to deliver an ideal solution for always-on, at-sensor applications or other low-power embedded applications in AIoT, industrial, consumer and automotive markets.

In always-on, at-sensor use cases, Akida can completely offload feed-forward networks without the use of a CPU, which enables extremely energy efficient intelligent sensors. For other low-power embedded applications, the CPU solely performs sensor fusion processes or runs the application with Akida managing all the AI acceleration to significantly minimize CPU workload and system load, freeing up the MCU for other general-purpose computation.

The AKD1500 is designed as an accelerator reference chip, using quad/octal SPI interfaces for MCU modules and PCIe for extensible cards, which assists partners in developing and demonstrating their solutions as a stepping stone to integrating the Akida IP into their production SoCs.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Mt09

Regular
Clearly LG doesn't want to be left behind......

Loving our partnership with Tenstorrent.....

View attachment 53686 View attachment 53688
Brainchip have a partnership with Tenstorrent?? Just because they were on our podcast doesn’t mean we have a partnership.

Reactions: 6 users

Frangipani

Regular
Hi All

I have finally been able to extract the following paragraph from the YPB link, an ASX listed company:

“NVISO through its wholly owned subsidiaries in Switzerland and Japan has existing agreements with global OEM brands such as Panasonic, and major global automakers. Their present applications include Consumer Robots, Gaming and Avatars, Healthcare Patient Monitoring, and Automotive Interior Sensing and is a pioneer in Artificial Intelligence (AI) with heavy investment and EU government support over its fourteen-year life. Nviso SA was founded in 2009 in Switzerland with operations in Japan and recently, as part of its management and Board changes, has its Corporate Headquarters in Australia under NVISO Group Limited.”

Not wishing to get into too much legalese but the above clearly forms part of the information relied upon by YPB to decide to enter the agreement with Nviso and pay Nviso $250,000.00.

This gives YPB if this information is materially incorrect grounds to rescind the agreement and claim damages.

In my opinion this paragraph adds much more weight to the importance that might otherwise attach to what could be described a marketing or promotional information direct from Nviso without any prejudice attaching.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

What the YPB ASX announcement doesn’t tell you, though, is that the original company NVISO SA, headquartered in the Swiss canton of Vaud/Waadt as well as its branch in the canton of Jura were declared bankrupt only six weeks later, on September 7, 2023!

Mmmhhh… 🤔

This is what I discovered, when trying to find out more about the NVISO Group:

8F311AA4-6E56-4230-A238-4341A873BB58.jpeg

Insolvenzeröffnung means opening of insolvency proceedings.

It then led me to the following documents published by the Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce:

FE2F2995-3D05-4423-A47B-4DA20B304AA8.jpeg

E45B6726-79C3-422B-BBAC-B6F7BCB01CFB.jpeg

Translation by DeepL:

Category: Entries in the commercial register Subcategory: Mutation

Publication date: SHAB 14.09.2023 Publication number: HR02-1005838387

Publication entity

Bundesamt für Justiz (BJ), Eidgenössisches Amt für das Handelsregister, Bundesrain 20, 3003 Bern

Change nViso SA, Ecublens (VD), new nViso SA in liquidation

nViso SA in liquidation

Parc Scientifique EPFL, PSE-D 1015 Lausanne

nViso SA, Ecublens (VD), CHE-112.479.650 (Swiss Official Gazette of 11.05.2023, p. 0/1005744331). By decision of 07.09.2023, the President of the District Court of Lausanne revoked the debt-restructuring moratorium and declared the company bankrupt with effect from 07.09.2023 at 11:00 am. The company name becomes: nViso SA in liquidation. Balimann Gérald and Vuffray Alain are no longer debt-restructuring commissioners.

Daily register no. 14882 of 11.09.2023

Previous publication in FOSC: no 91, Date: 11.05.2023 Contact point: Registre du commerce du Canton de Vaud

35E2A0A4-1D59-4262-BA4E-279C72E4BCDB.jpeg

Entries in the commercial register Subcategory: Mutation

Publication date: SHAB 19.09.2023 Publication number: HR02-1005841386

Publication entity

Bundesamt für Justiz (BJ), Eidgenössisches Amt für das Handelsregister, Bundesrain 20, 3003 Bern

Change nViso SA, Le Noirmont branch, Le Noirmont, new nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch

nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch Sous-la-Velle 14

2340 Le Noirmont

Previously

nViso SA, Le Noirmont branch

nViso SA, branch of Le Noirmont, in Le Noirmont, CHE-397.053.786, Swiss branch (No. FOSC 57 of 21.03.2012, p.0, Publ. 6604204), Head office in: Ecublens (VD). New company name: nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch. New company name of head office: nViso SA in liquidation [previously: Company name of head office: nViso SA]. New remarks from the head office: By decision of 07.09.2023, the President of the District Court of Lausanne revoked the debt-restructuring moratorium and declared the head office bankrupt on 07.09.2023, at 11:00 a.m.

Daily register no. 1355 of 14.09.2023

Previous publication in the FOSC: no 57, Date: 21.03.2012 Contact: Registre du commerce du Canton du Jura

I recall a number of (since deleted) posts here on TSEx around the time when former CEO Tim Llewellyn got fired, but the bankruptcy proceedings four months ago have never been a discussion topic, as far as I can tell.

I strongly suspect that Sword of Damocles was the reason why the new legal construct of NVISO Group was formed, with corporate headquarters in Australia, shortly before the original company was liquidated in Switzerland. Maybe someone with knowledge in international business law can comment on the legality of such proceedings?

According to LinkedIn, NVISO has had a sales manager in Japan since 2019, so their presence there is not new.

E748FF01-3202-4FEB-8C20-DAB5A9A5D0C3.jpeg

What I find extremely weird is that neither NVISO’s website nor its LinkedIn post history mention anything at all about the company’s death and resurrection. As if nothing had happened.

However, I trust the Brainchip management is aware of all this, since they’ve been cooperating with NVISO all this time and would know more about what was going on behind the scenes, and we can only hope the newly registered company is financially healthy now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Kachoo

Regular
What the YPB ASX announcement doesn’t tell you, though, is that the original company NVISO SA, headquartered in the Swiss canton of Vaud/Waadt as well as its branch in the canton of Jura were declared bankrupt only six weeks later, on September 7, 2023!

Mmmhhh… 🤔

This is what I discovered, when trying to find out more about the NVISO Group:

View attachment 53707

Insolvenzeröffnung means opening of insolvency proceedings.

It then led me to the following documents published by the Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce:

View attachment 53708

View attachment 53709

Translation by DeepL:

Category: Entries in the commercial register Subcategory: Mutation

Publication date: SHAB 14.09.2023 Publication number: HR02-1005838387

Publication entity

Change nViso SA, Ecublens (VD), new nViso SA in liquidation

nViso SA in liquidation

Parc Scientifique EPFL, PSE-D 1015 Lausanne

nViso SA, Ecublens (VD), CHE-112.479.650 (Swiss Official Gazette of 11.05.2023, p. 0/1005744331). By decision of 07.09.2023, the President of the District Court of Lausanne revoked the debt-restructuring moratorium and declared the company bankrupt with effect from 07.09.2023 at 11:00 am. The company name becomes: nViso SA in liquidation. Balimann Gérald and Vuffray Alain are no longer debt-restructuring commissioners.

Daily register no. 14882 of 11.09.2023

Previous publication in FOSC: no 91, Date: 11.05.2023 Contact point: Registre du commerce du Canton de Vaud

View attachment 53710

Entries in the commercial register Subcategory: Mutation

Publication date: SHAB 19.09.2023 Publication number: HR02-1005841386

Publication entity

Change nViso SA, Le Noirmont branch, Le Noirmont, new nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch

nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch Sous-la-Velle 14

2340 Le Noirmont

Previously

nViso SA, Le Noirmont branch

nViso SA, branch of Le Noirmont, in Le Noirmont, CHE-397.053.786, Swiss branch (No. FOSC 57 of 21.03.2012, p.0, Publ. 6604204), Head office in: Ecublens (VD). New company name: nViso SA in liquidation, Le Noirmont branch. New company name of head office: nViso SA in liquidation [previously: Company name of head office: nViso SA]. New remarks from the head office: By decision of 07.09.2023, the President of the District Court of Lausanne revoked the debt-restructuring moratorium and declared the head office bankrupt on 07.09.2023, at 11:00 a.m.

Daily register no. 1355 of 14.09.2023

Previous publication in the FOSC: no 57, Date: 21.03.2012 Contact: Registre du commerce du Canton du Jura

I recall a number of (since deleted) posts here on TSEx around the time when former CEO Tim Llewellyn got fired, but the bankruptcy proceeding four months ago have never been a discussion topic, as far as I can tell.

I strongly suspect that Sword of Damocles was the reason why the new legal construct of NVISO Group was formed, with corporate headquarters in Australia, shortly before the original company was liquidated in Switzerland. Maybe someone with knowledge in international business law can comment on the legality of such proceedings?

According to LinkedIn, NVISO has had a sales manager in Japan since 2019, so their presence there is not new.

View attachment 53711

What I find extremely weird is that neither NVISO’s website nor its LinkedIn post history mention anything at all about the company’s death and resurrection. As if nothing had happened.

However, I trust the Brainchip management is aware of all this, since they’ve been cooperating with NVISO all this time and would know more about what was going on behind the scenes, and we can only hope the newly registered company is financially healthy now.
I would go with it was a financial restructure. A company can operate they are given money to keep the business going and basicly new debt is offered and new owners take over with limited noise.

Take a read about a 8 billion loss on Weatherford international they went bankrupt but business continued with out a issue.

The bond holder became the main shareholders it was in their best interest.

So for Nviso they must have something of value that resulted in their survival and continued operations. Which would be a good thing IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8111.jpeg

IMG_8112.jpeg

IMG_8113.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8115.jpeg

IMG_8116.jpeg

IMG_8117.jpeg

• Fire