BRN Discussion Ongoing

hotty4040

Regular
Just a comment on the state of play.

The evolution of flight i.e. Wright Bros "The Flyer" to 100 years on, SOTA, Space X "Falcon Heavy"
The exponential evolutionary growth of BRN has only taken 10 years, from the idea of Peter and with the help of the very talented team of brilliant individuals at Brainchip to becoming at present the front runner of the most mind blowing, super efficient, SNN computation that has ever been put to silicon.
Now with the ever increasing collaborations and partnerships, with some of the most visionary company's in the world that have come on board the BRN bus, CES 24 is looking at being our most defining moment in the history of the company.

With so much talent in the ever increasing ecosystem of partners the Singularity (AGi) may be just around the corner.

Deadpool:

I truly hope so on all of those fronts, ( surely, something will bite, soon :rolleyes:) ?

Akida Ballista >>>>> Give me a break, you buggers, take my bait will you <<<<<

Patience brothers, loving all the new news that's appearing, WOW, looking hopefull .....🤞👌

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Just a comment on the state of play.

The evolution of flight i.e. Wright Bros "The Flyer" to 100 years on, SOTA, Space X "Falcon Heavy"
The exponential evolutionary growth of BRN has only taken 10 years, from the idea of Peter and with the help of the very talented team of brilliant individuals at Brainchip to becoming at present the front runner of the most mind blowing, super efficient, SNN computation that has ever been put to silicon.
Now with the ever increasing collaborations and partnerships, with some of the most visionary company's in the world that have come on board the BRN bus, CES 24 is looking at being our most defining moment in the history of the company.

With so much talent in the ever increasing ecosystem of partners the Singularity (AGi) may be just around the corner.
So your banking on the companies where supposibly involved with dropping the Akida name @ CES 2024, OK

So your banking on the companies where supposibly involved with dropping the Akida name @ CES 2024, OK
1704680094286.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Damo4

Regular

A reaction/post ratio of 3:1 is so very telling
1704680255985.png

Attachments

• 1704680252144.png
    1704680252144.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Sotherbys01

Regular
08 Jan 202408 Jan 2024Buy 21121 BRN @ Limit $0.16521121OrderCompleted
This latest buy may get me and wifey into the Top 100 holders club

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Crestman

Regular
08 Jan 202408 Jan 2024Buy 21121 BRN @ Limit $0.16521121OrderCompleted
This latest buy may get me and wifey into the Top 100 holders club
How many do you need to get into the Top 100 holders club?

Reactions: 1 users

davidfitz

Regular
As has been the case since CES2022 since the unexpected mention of us by Mercedes there is a lot of talk about what this year's CES will bring.

We know that anything is possible, so fingers crossed.

What has impressed me the most is the hype portrayed by the company itself. Very strong language being used and loving the term bleeding-edge.

BrainChip at CES 2024​

BrainChip is distinguished by its bleeding-edge, brain-inspired neuromorphic AI technology

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Sotherbys01

Regular
I'm thinking maybe 500K ??

Reactions: 2 users
I am not expecting anything 'huge' to come out of the CES.
I am expecting however that it will be increasingly obvious that some of our bigger partners eg Tata are becoming closer and they want to be ready when Edge demand takes off.
The reason some of bigger partners and those who allow our product to be 'embedded' is because they understand the Edge is near.
100% I'd be happy with that result

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Some interesting tidbits here...

Gerrit Ecke (Researcher for Future Automotive Software Development and for Neuromorphic Computing) @ Mercedes-Benz

Gerrit says the CLA Class "carries the genes of the EQXX" and goes on to talk about how important efficiency is, which makes me automatically think back to Marcus Shaefer's "In the Loop" blog (which Gerrit also "liked") in which he discusses energy efficiency relating to EQXX voice control (which we know was due to BrainChip's technology (see below).

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 1.49.15 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 1.45.50 pm.png

Extract from "In the Loop" blog.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 1.53.51 pm.png

The other thing I find very interesting is that Gerrit Ecke 'liked" Simon Thorpe's talk in March in which he discusses the JAST learning rule, which is now owned by Brainchip.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 1.46.46 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 2.03.14 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This is the nearest I can find to an answer:

1500 odd people had more than 100,000.

Number 20 on the top 20 had 4,438,519.

1704683452764.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
There are two options in my opinion.
One common as a dish on festive occasions and the other the subject of a fairy tale, involving solid eggs (but that particular example, is definitely not applicable here).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Top Bottom