BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quatrojos

Regular
Hi The Pope
I have a huge amount of stored, I think repressed is the correct term, anger over the way the company communicates.

So much of the Brainchip knowledge requires a college degree and a team of researchers to uncover from the public domain and I am not a fan of the use of diverse social media platforms to communicate with shareholders.

In my life I have seen how most day to day problems arise through lack of information because most people do not know how to find it or even know to look in the first place.

The way Brainchip chooses to communicate compounds the issue. For instance if they are doing podcasts they should provide transcripts. I have raised this a thousand times.

My anger however is not negativity because while I disagree with their approach and believe it is wrong I understand it and it does not make me anxious or fearful but it does mean I spend far more time than I do on my other investments which take what I consider to be the correct approach to ASX announcements.

Another holder who is in the USA and I were chatting and he does not relate at all to my anger over ASX announcements because for him it is what he is used to in the States.

We are an ASX listed company run by Americans and what was clear at the Meet & Greet was our US CEO just does not get the importance we Aussies place on the ASX and was there trying to understand.

I suppose it’s like an Aussie trying to understand why an American needs so much food put on their plate while lamenting the obesity problem and what to do about it.

It is a cultural gap that my repressed anger needs to accept.

Anyway all good we are on the same page now.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Hi Chips
I love stories so here is one for you.

When I employed Secretary typists it was sufficient to circle the mistake and give it back to them. They understood the circle indicated a mistake. They then corrected it and the work came back to me and I signed and off it went.

I never once spent all day for a week berating the person over a typo. I never sacked anyone for a typo even if it was missed by someone.

I absolutely never after ranting for a week over a typo came back to it in subsequent weeks time and time again making jokes at the persons expense.

I never found the typo so important that I stopped the analyse of a matter of significance to promote the typo’s significance to all making it the only thing I spoke about in the office day after day with every client who came through the door.

So what I would suggest is that those that do are either in need of help or have another agenda.

I would suggest that the appropriate action for even a pedant to take is to circle the typo and send it to Tony Dawe with a please correct.

Then post if they are so inclined that they have detected the typo and notified the company.

You obviously do not agree and consider it should dominate the conversation for weeks on end

If you were an employer I think you would find yourself on the front end of a constructive dismissal case if you behaved like this with your employees.

The End.

My opinion no further research or comment required.
Fact Finder

The way Brainchip chooses to communicate compounds the issue. For instance if they are doing podcasts they should provide transcripts. I have raised this a thousand times.

Hello Fact Finder

I don't like stories, but rather reality!

1. Nobody discussed "all day for a week" beating anybody! You were the one writing most words about it.
2. Secretaries should not make typing mistakes especially nowadays with automatic correction programs and when going public. It always gives bad impressions. In this case, nobody did a second check!
3. It surprises me over and over again how much and often you defend BrainChip even over minor topics.

My end too.

Have a good weekend!

CHIPS
Maybe FF should raise BRN's grammatical blunders with the frequency he hassles BRN about transcripts for their podcasts. Maybe that's why people highlight these critical issues on this stock forum. Maybe they will listen if they hear it 1001 times...

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JB49

Regular

BrainChip and NVISO Group Demonstrate AI-Enabled Human Behavioral Analysis at CES 2024​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – January 5, 2024 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, and NVISO Group Ltd, a global leader in human behavior AI software, will showcase a joint system that enables more advanced, more capable and more accurate AI on consumer products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

NVISO Group’s technology is uniquely able to analyze signals of human behavior such as facial expressions, emotions, identity, head poses, gaze, gestures, activities, and objects with which users interact. BrainChip’s Akida™ IP and processors address the need for high levels of efficient AI performance and on-chip learning, with ultra-low power technologies.

In combining NVISO Group AI Human Behavioral Software and BrainChip’s Akida neuromorphic compute, the resulting system monitors the state of the users through real-time perception and observation of head and body pose, eye tracking and gaze, as well as indicates emotion reasoning.

“In our goal to driving machines to understand people and their behaviors, we have partnered with BrainChip to develop a high performance system that enables efficient and effective human interaction with intelligent systems,” said Virpi Pennanen, CEO of NVISO Group. “This system will be deployable across a variety of consumer-level products at the Edge to enable autonomous machines to improve the quality of life in a safe and secure way.”

“Since first partnering with NVISO Group, we have worked diligently to combine our synergistic technologies to create intelligent systems that can interface with humans by recognizing and interpreting movement through the power of artificial intelligence,” said Rob Telson, Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships at BrainChip. “We are pleased to be able to demonstrate our progress at CES and show attendees how they can utilize our platforms for Edge AI devices to better improve the human experience.”

Those that are interested in human behavioral analysis are invited to see the two technologies working together at the BrainChip suite 29-330 at the Venetian Hotel at CES 2024 January 9 to 12, 2024 in Las Vegas.
I wonder how far NVISO are from bringing their products to market? My understanding is that all new cars sold in Europe from 2024 will require a driver monitoring system. I'm yet to see NVISO announce that they have partnered with anyone, or that they are being used by a certain manufacturer. Given any new car requires this system in place, if they aren't yet in any products then I assume manufacturers are using an alternative product. Hopefully they have some deals in place that they are keeping under wraps. I've always been of the belief that driver monitoring systems will be our first form of recurring revenue/royalties, given that our technology is perfectly suited with spiking neural networks providing the most energy efficient solution, which is of critical importance for EV's

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users
IMG_8736.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8093.jpeg

Smart Display Controller for Automotive
The Socionext's SC172x is a highly integrated, ASIL-B conformant graphics display controller featuring built-in mechanisms to ensure safety-critical content is delivered in compliance with the standards required by today’s automotive display applications.

SoCs for Smart Devices
Socionext’s Solution SoC model enables high-performance SoC for video applications that features a best-in-class image signal processor with built-in low-light support, coupled with an AI acceleration engine and a high level of system integration. Built using an advanced, low power manufacturing process, the 8K processor can be customized through silicon, packaging, and software suitable for a wide variety of applications.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Pvdm spotted in Freo having lunch😜
Love it PVDM's long lost brother..:) Cheers Boab :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Maybe FF should raise BRN's grammatical blunders with the frequency he hassles BRN about transcripts for their podcasts. Maybe that's why people highlight these critical issues on this stock forum. Maybe they will listen if they hear it 1001 times...
But they want to have a go at forum members but the very unprofessionalism of the company is where the big problem lies just facts

Reactions: 3 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well Chippers It's almost here!

Getting exciting now...Lets kick some serious goals BRN 🙏🙏🙏

It would be great to kick the week off with a

........................📢📢📢 PS Announcement!?📢📢📢........................

Have a fantastic weekend all..Cheers..🍷🍷🍷

1704508287843.png

1704507075840.png

1704507155042.png

1704507865826.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

JB49

Regular
Geez I have seriously missed the significance of the Microchip announcement. I saw it pop up the other day, but didn't give it much attention, brushing it off thinking they are another mediocre Teksun, Lorser (or the like) partnership. But no, Rod Drake, the Vice President of Microchip Technology, a Nasdaq listed company with annual revenue of US $9 billion is suggesting to their customers that they should use Akida for their low power high performance machine learning applications.

Have I missed something? Why are we talking more about spelling mistakes than this announcement???

Hats off to the Brainchip team. Unigen and Microchip Technologies in the space of 2 weeks. Just imagine what they will achieve over the next 12 months.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 100 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Geez I have seriously missed the significance of the Microchip announcement. I saw it pop up the other day, but didn't give it much attention, brushing it off thinking they are another mediocre Teksun, Lorser (or the like) partnership. But no, Rod Drake, the Vice President of Microchip Technology, a Nasdaq listed company with an annual revenue of US $118 billion is suggesting to their customers that they should use Akida for their low power high performance machine learning applications.

Have I missed something? Why are we talking more about spelling mistakes than this announcement???

Hats off to the Brainchip team. Unigen and Microchip Technologies in the space of 2 weeks. Just imagine what they will achieve over the next 12 months.
giphy (12).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Iseki

Regular
Geez I have seriously missed the significance of the Microchip announcement. I saw it pop up the other day, but didn't give it much attention, brushing it off thinking they are another mediocre Teksun, Lorser (or the like) partnership. But no, Rod Drake, the Vice President of Microchip Technology, a Nasdaq listed company with annual revenue of US $9 billion is suggesting to their customers that they should use Akida for their low power high performance machine learning applications.

Can you please link to the Microchip announcement? I can only find the Brainchip one.

JB49

Regular
Can you please link to the Microchip announcement? I can only find the Brainchip one.
I was referring to the brianchip announcement

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

FJ-215

Regular

To be a little more accurate, Rod Drake is the VP of the MCU32 & MPU32 business unit. Hopefully he shares the BRN love with the rest of Microchip senior management. There are a lot of them!!!

Microchip Technology CEO & Key Executives

Would be nice if Robert T. Vampola was his best buddy..

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Straight from Rod Drake's lips to your ears

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 1.38.50 pm (1).png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Absolutely with you JB...I thought I would slot it in my post as a wee reminder.... fantastic announcement!!!!!!!

Could be HUGE next week ! 🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Another one for TEAL......

Screenshot_20240106_165619_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Absolutely with you JB...I thought I would slot it in my post as a wee reminder.... fantastic announcement!!!!!!!

Could be HUGE next week ! 🤞
Let's all hope so, some positive announcements, just something so shareholders can really feel the Brainchip journey is moving in the right direction

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
tumblr_mmho3bfDzC1rlqxudo1_250(1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Another one for TEAL......

View attachment 53517
Maybe Robs just got shares in Teal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Evident Care

I think this concern about details is valid. All the companies one really enjoys, like Apple, Porsche, Bang & Olufsen, show a seamless progression of evident care in all their activities. And it is because one sees the accuracy and elegance in the things read and used, the things one can see, that they build trust that the same level of care extends into the things one cannot see, the inner workings.

The other charming quality in these companies is their lightness of touch. Their products are unashamedly beautiful, the engineering faultless, yet their advertisements often have an ironic or witty twist.

These are qualities that Brainchip should emulate.
Hey Balliwood, did you see Porsche's "Evident Care" with their marketing ad, in August just last year?

Now that was a monumental "intentional blunder".

I think if any Company, is put under the microscope, like we continually do with BrainChip, you are going to find "small errors".

The same goes for Apple and Bang & Olufsen.

BrainChip is still a very young Company, that now has strong roots and foundation.
We have made some big strategic errors in the past, hopefully our future mistakes, will only ever be minor.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom