BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Happy New Year all

Hopefully 2024 is fruitful for you all and not just because of Brainchip.

In other news. I believe that I have come across the solution of all solutions over on the Crappot.

Hear me out ok

We just stop paying staff even with RSUs, stop all perks to the board as well.

Then we just hire people with the same caliber as Elon Musk and Richard Branson and then fast track the product.

What you think? I reckon we put this forward at the AGM

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I was trying to find out a little more about Intel's Gaudi 3 and as a consequence I stumbled on this video published a week or so ago. If you take a look at it approx 15 mins in they talk about Edge AI and the 445 billion dollar global market opportunity!!!

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 5.03.39 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 5.04.08 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

Intel's Gaudi 3 is due for launch in 2024.

It says here that Intel got help from TSMC designing the chip. Here's hoping TSMC slipped some secret sauce into the recipe.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 5.49.21 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 5.44.00 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Happy New Year all

In other news. I believe that I have come across the solution of all solutions over on the Crappot.

Hear me out ok

Then we just hire people with the same caliber as Elon Musk and Richard Branson and then fast track the product.

1704093450487.gif

1704094027707.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

Happy New Year all

Hear me out ok

What a superlative idea! Spewing we didn't think of this earlier!

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 6.28.23 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Happy New Year all

Hear me out ok

Sounds like a highly considered, consequence rational, strategically certain, tactically brilliant plan of operation going forward, old chap!
Just think how much we'll save! What!
We should immediately put down our wives and vote this innovative thinker in, as Chairman of the Board! What! !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20240101_180919_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

manny100

Regular
Happy New Year all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

AusEire

Sounds like a highly considered, consequence rational, strategically certain, tactically brilliant plan of operation going forward, old chap!
We should immediately put down our wives and vote this innovative thinker in, as Chairman of the Board! What! !!

Quite probably the most well measured post on the Crapper in recent months. So much so that this idea should definitely be presented to board at the AGM.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Quite probably the most well measured post on the Crapper in recent months. So much so that this idea should definitely be presented to board at the AGM.
Sad, but unfortunately true.
I do like their name for us though and the presumption that FF is the Messiah. 🤣
Don't they know he's just a very naughty boy? 🤣
Being an old Dr Who aficionado "The Tardis" has a nice ring to it, although Heaven protect me from living in a confirmation bias bubble and subjected to endless secret meetings. 🤣
Don't they understand it's the only way to keep the riff riff out? 🤣
Some of the FUDster's show real talent for misinformation though, and will I'm sure, secure valuable work experience for their future jobs at Services Australia harassing the unemployed.
Cue deadbeat for a quick copy and paste! 🤣
Send me half your commission drivelmeister. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Adam

Regular

Major! Your medals are showing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I was trying to find out a little more about Intel's Gaudi 3 and as a consequence I stumbled on this video published a week or so ago. If you take a look at it approx 15 mins in they talk about Edge AI and the 445 billion dollar global market opportunity!!!

View attachment 53148

View attachment 53147

Hi Bravo

I think it is about time I stop upramping by claiming that Brainchip only needs one percent of the Ai Edge market to be successful and adopt a much more realistic stance.

I owe my new more responsible approach to HC and your discovery that the addressable Edge Ai market is said to be $US445 Billion.

Accordingly I will now responsibly suggest that to be successful Brainchip needs to capture one, one thousandth of the $US445 Billion market being $US445 million.

Being first to market with an established ecosystem of partners and academic institutions and a five year technology lead the question for shareholders is whether this is realistic or am I still misleading my flock.🤡🤡🤡

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

PS: I believe we can add a relationship with Vanderbilt University:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~gokhale/WWW/papers/IC2E22_Adversarial.pdf

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

Observer
Home DEVELOPER

Technical Blog

Filter
Subscribe
Learn the latest advancements in technology and get hands-on training at GTC 2024. March 18-21.
Get Early-Bird Pricing Now

Computer Vision / Video Analytics

Fast-Track Computer Vision Deployments with NVIDIA DeepStream and Edge Impulse​

Dec 14, 2023
By Peter Ing
+9
Discuss (0)
boxes-conveyor-belt-1.png

AI-based computer vision (CV) applications are increasing, and are particularly important for extracting real-time insights from video feeds. This revolutionary technology empowers you to unlock valuable information that was once impossible to obtain without significant operator intervention, and provides new opportunities for innovation and problem-solving.
NVIDIA DeepStream SDK targets Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) use cases that leverage machine learning (ML) to extract insights from video streams. It uses GPU acceleration for ML and accelerated hardware for maximum preprocessing performance when running on NVIDIA hardware.
This post explores the potential of combining Edge Impulse for model development with the NVIDIA DeepStream SDK for deployment so that you can rapidly create end-to-end applications. Edge Impulse is a member of the NVIDIA Inception program.

Computer vision applications​

The ability to build complex, scalable CV applications rapidly is critical in today’s environment. Typical CV applications include diverse use cases such as vehicle identification, traffic measurement, inspection systems, quality control on production lines, safety and security enhancement through surveillance, smart checkout system implementation, and process measurement.
Integrating machine intelligence to analyze multimedia streams in business processes can add immense value. Thanks to unparalleled accuracy and reliability, machine intelligence can help streamline operations, resulting in increased efficiency.
Prebuilt AI models aren’t always the right solution and often require fine-tuning for a specific problem that prebuilt models don’t account for.
Building AI-based CV applications generally requires expertise in three skill sets: MLOps, CV application development, and deployment (DevOps). Without these specialized skills, the project ROI and delivery timeline could be at risk.
In the past, sophisticated CV applications required highly specialized developers. This translated to long learning curves and expensive resources.
The combination of Edge Impulse and the NVIDIA DeepStream SDK offers a user-friendly, complementary solution stack that helps developers quickly create IVA solutions. You can easily customize applications for a specific use case, integrating NVIDIA hardware directly into your solution.
DeepStream is free to use and Edge Impulse offers a free tier that suits many ML model-building use cases.
[IMG alt="Edge Impulse ML tools are at the top of the stack and used for training. The bottom half of the stack is for building models and consists of Python and C/C++ at the top, followed by Deepstream SDK, CUDA-X, and the NVIDIA computing platform as the foundation.
"]https://developer-blogs.nvidia.com/...se-nvidia-deepstream-solution-stack.jpg[/IMG]Figure 1. Edge Impulse and NVIDIA DeepStream SDK solution stack

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8052.jpeg

CES2024, preview, my hot spots by now:
In Car Experience
- Mercedes-Benz shows with Hey Mercedes the graphics game engine from Unity.
- Mullen, known as commercial vehicle OEM with brands as Bollinger and Mullen, shows its AI-Powered Personal Assistant Tech, Persona.
- VinFast will display its VF 9 full-size SUV with new streaming service.
- Volkswagen and Cerence will reveal their generative AI collaboration.
Connectivity
- AGC, shows a glass antenna compatible with all 5G frequencies, (AGC is a Japanese glass producer).
- Blackberry presents with CerebrumX crash analytics and driver scoring, and with Nexar insurance solutions such as loss and collision reconstruction. Would be great to compare this to Connected Insurance's AI powered approach.
Software Defined Vehicle.
- Elektrobit shows a cockpit powered by Unreal Engine and Android Automotive.
- Hyundai Mobis presents it transparent displays.
- Intrepid Control neoVI™ CONNECT edge connect platform to capture data for fleet management, testing, validation, remote diagnostics, and OTA.
- Nodar presents its 3D vision platform with a perception of objects as small as a 10-cm brick 150 meters away, but as well providing an ultra-high fidelity depth maps at ranges up to 1,000 meters - with cameras.
Powertrain:
- Honda debuts its new global Honda electric vehicle series.
- Hyundai will share its hydrogen-powered and software-driven energy ecosystem under the theme of ‘Ease every way.’
Vehicle Concept
- Marelli launches its “Lean” and “Advantage” platforms with fewer parts, reduced weight, and less cost for same requirements. This sounds like circular economy and 4R concept (easy to repair, replace, refurbish and recycle).

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist

I wonder if this car meets EU 2024 Eye tracking Legislation requirements.

I get nervous when these new release’s are launched - can the MBAG pull the bunny rabbit out of the hat at the CES with BRN share price in a few days time.

“The Super-Res Occupancy Network Technology is next in line, allowing its next generation of electric and smart cars to recognize various obstacles using an in-house algorithm that aims to offer better accuracy in detection. Xiaomi claims this may be particularly effective at spotting irregular obstacles on the road. Xiaomi also states that it has developed the world’s first End-to-End Sensing and Decision-Making AI Model for automated parking, enabling the self-driving electric sedan and the next electric cars to observe and make real-time decisions, especially in challenging situations, supported by hardware such as NVIDIA Orin chips, LiDAR, cameras, and radars.”

but the Alogs used settle my nerves a little bit.😎😎

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

Smarteye will also be at CES 2024

Wonder if RT likes this- hope so.
Worth checking out.

Akida Ballista Ubqts.

Reactions: 8 users

FJ-215

Regular
So nothing to do with BrainChip….just more “hope Akida Inside” 🐂💩?
It's what we do.........

We pray, others invest.......

I feel some burn coming on........

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

AusEire

Sad, but unfortunately true.
I do like their name for us though and the presumption that FF is the Messiah. 🤣
Don't they know he's just a very naughty boy? 🤣
Being an old Dr Who aficionado "The Tardis" has a nice ring to it, although Heaven protect me from living in a confirmation bias bubble and subjected to endless secret meetings. 🤣
Don't they understand it's the only way to keep the riff riff out? 🤣
Some of the FUDster's show real talent for misinformation though, and will I'm sure, secure valuable work experience for their future jobs at Services Australia harassing the unemployed.
Cue deadbeat for a quick copy and paste! 🤣
Send me half your commission drivelmeister. 🤣
James Franco Reaction GIF

Wait.... What?

FF isn't the Messiah?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Proga

Regular
View attachment 53160
A couple of points from the interview:

He said ARM is difficult to look at qtr to qtr because the technology we are working on today will end up in products 3 to 4 years from now.

the questioner said every AI CEO he speaks to the scramble for compute as well as talent is front and centre. The ARM CEO said there is an increasing demand for more and more compute but it will also drive a higher degree of power efficiency. Went on to say the power required by these future data centres is higher than what is generated today. ARM's DNA is about power efficiency

Biggest growth markets are cloud and automotive. Mobiles were 60% now generate about 40% revenue

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Proga

Regular
View attachment 53162

CES2024, preview, my hot spots by now:
In Car Experience
- Mercedes-Benz shows with Hey Mercedes the graphics game engine from Unity.
- Mullen, known as commercial vehicle OEM with brands as Bollinger and Mullen, shows its AI-Powered Personal Assistant Tech, Persona.
- VinFast will display its VF 9 full-size SUV with new streaming service.
- Volkswagen and Cerence will reveal their generative AI collaboration.
Connectivity
- AGC, shows a glass antenna compatible with all 5G frequencies, (AGC is a Japanese glass producer).
- Blackberry presents with CerebrumX crash analytics and driver scoring, and with Nexar insurance solutions such as loss and collision reconstruction. Would be great to compare this to Connected Insurance's AI powered approach.
Software Defined Vehicle.
- Elektrobit shows a cockpit powered by Unreal Engine and Android Automotive.
- Hyundai Mobis presents it transparent displays.
- Intrepid Control neoVI™ CONNECT edge connect platform to capture data for fleet management, testing, validation, remote diagnostics, and OTA.
- Nodar presents its 3D vision platform with a perception of objects as small as a 10-cm brick 150 meters away, but as well providing an ultra-high fidelity depth maps at ranges up to 1,000 meters - with cameras.
Powertrain:
- Honda debuts its new global Honda electric vehicle series.
- Hyundai will share its hydrogen-powered and software-driven energy ecosystem under the theme of ‘Ease every way.’
Vehicle Concept
- Marelli launches its “Lean” and “Advantage” platforms with fewer parts, reduced weight, and less cost for same requirements. This sounds like circular economy and 4R concept (easy to repair, replace, refurbish and recycle).
The frustrating thing is they rarely get down to the IP/secret sauce level where we're at. They like to wow the audience showing what it does, not how it does it.

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom