BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hey numb nuts I'm done on this page, good luck with your investment folks
You have posted that before but you find a need to return , which is a good thing . I find that we pass on some level headed. quite informative information on our investment . If you ignore those who irritate you you may find visiting the site far more enjoyable .When the price rises again , you will find visiting here a real joy -discussing Mercedes models we are going to purchase a mansions that we will buy and settle into . Just a flat spot David . This guy from Intel has got his act together. Just my opinion mate

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
off topic but
I would like to wish you all (without f* shorters) a happy, healthy, contented, peaceful and successful New Year!
Celebrate properly or cure your hangover Down Under!
I wish you in the US a good celebration right away!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Happy new year to all. To all you patient souls out there I hope for us all that this year our bloody long wait will pay off.
Here’s to prosperity for us all in 2024!

• Love
  • Fire

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Perhaps 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_8043.jpeg

S. Korea's Rebellions Inc to Launch Alternative to Nvidia AI Chip

South Korean AI startup Rebellions aims to disrupt the AI chip market dominated by industry leader Nvidia. CEO Park Sunghyun revealed that within the next one to two years, Rebellions plans to identify specific applications where it can offer alternative AI chips to Nvidia's products. The startup's primary objective is to capture market share from Nvidia's A100 and L40 chips in the inference sector.
Rebellions CEO Park Sunghyun Image: TheElec
Rebellions CEO Park Sunghyun
Established in 2020, Rebellions currently employs around 90 individuals, with engineers comprising 90% of its workforce. Despite being a relatively young company of three years, Rebellions has already achieved an impressive feat by completing two tape outs. This process involves sending the chip design to a contract manufacturer, positioning Rebellions as a fabless chip company.
Rebellions' initial AI chip, named Atom, is scheduled for production next year. Designed for data centers, it will be supplied to South Korean carrier KT. Park acknowledged Nvidia's strategic segmentation of its AI chip portfolio to avoid cannibalization. Most companies face challenges in differentiating their high-end and low-end products, but Nvidia has successfully circumvented this issue.
0004850549_001_20230213152001048.jpeg

Nvidia boasts a diverse range of products including the A100, H100, L4, L40, A2, A10, A16, A30, and A40, allowing customers to select the most suitable option for their specific applications. However, these chips are primarily designed for general purposes, leading to concerns regarding their high power consumption and cost.
Rebellions seeks to fill a gap in the low-power inference sector by offering efficient chips tailored for this specific use case, an area where major players like Nvidia might overlook opportunities. The startup is actively developing its upcoming server chip, Rebel. Park drew parallels between the current transition to AI semiconductors and the shift to electric vehicles, expecting a wave of AI chip startups challenging Nvidia's dominance in the near future.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Home101

Regular
Happy 2024 everyone, Valeo, Renesas and Mercedes are described by BRN as ‘Early Adopters’ of the Akida IP back in 2020. Here’s to hoping 2024 is the year we see that adoption bare some fruit. GLTAH.
The main question right now is when will the revenue flow start.
We currently have around a year worth of available funding.
The license from Megachips, Renesas and partnership with Valeo should generate around $40 million in total in the first year once the integrated products are released.
That would be another 2 years of funding. The total of this 3 years of funding should give us enough to start seeing the revenue flowing from the Akida 2000.
The management has no control over when the revenues start flowing from the licenses that has already sold.
They really need to start selling the licenses for Akida 2000 early this year and need to generate atleast 10 million in licensing fees this year.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users
The license from Megachips, Renesas and partnership with Valeo should generate around $40 million in total in the first year once the integrated products are released.
That would be another 2 years of funding. The total of this 3 years of funding should give us enough to start seeing the revenue flowing from the Akida 2000.
The management has no control over when the revenues start flowing from the licenses that has already sold.
They really need to start selling the licenses for Akida 2000 early this year and need to generate atleast 10 million in licensing fees this year.
Now where got a guy that talks common-sense,
100% right revenue needs to start to flow in 24 to help the balance sheet, Akida 2000 is the product that makes or breaks re deals and future success going forward

Reactions: 5 users

Kachoo

Regular
I'm not sure about the revenue generated first year but as the royalties kick up the following year should see more revenue its growth. Revenue won't be one lump payment example Valeo so we get paid on unit sales right well cars sell every year it will be a regenerating sale if valeo grows then our sales grow such as renesas and Megachips. We do not know the numbers yet so its hard to predict.

Do not forget Edge Boxes Unigen circle 8 and the hearing aids that seam to be the talk they will all generate products as the circle grows there will be more and more. Now we do not know the numbers they are not expected to bee huge but a few million is possible for starts.

If I saw 10 to 20 million annual for 2024 I would be happy as this adds to the runway for reducing CRs.

There are quite a few products in the works so my thought is we will see sales down the road.

The lack of engineering fees shown in 2023 is likely that the joint development is also on BRN. So those are capital costs on BRN but they would see a higher portion of revenue off the product.

We really are not privileged to the development cycle but I suspect that BRN would have increased the funding value with the amendments if they did not see $$$ coming in in 2024 it be suicide financially for them.

I think its been driven in to the retail side that revenue will be the only thing that lifts this SP which I fully disagree as our price will be higher before revenue is reported in the C4. There will be a lift in SP prior to a C4 with revenue. But then a further lift after yes that is the risk off set work waiting.

I do not think much has changed with the potential and the cries that the technology is not good is false. We know it works its efficient and its faster.

The timing is out of our control for adoption to the edge systems but with the growth of SNN it will be a much easier sell for akida as we only need a % of market not the whole market.

• Fire
  • Love

hotty4040

Regular
Happy new year to all. To all you patient souls out there I hope for us all that this year our bloody long wait will pay off.
Here’s to prosperity for us all in 2024!

NDA's = Non Disclosure Agreements ? Correct ......

The other NDA = NO DAMN ANNOUNCEMENTS ? Correct .....

Have a good 2024 chippers and a happy and wealthy one TOO..... ;)

Akida Ballista >>>>> Nudge Nudge - Wink Wink <<<<<

hotty...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Home101

Regular
I'm not sure about the revenue generated first year but as the royalties kick up the following year should see more revenue its growth. Revenue won't be one lump payment example Valeo so we get paid on unit sales right well cars sell every year it will be a regenerating sale if valeo grows then our sales grow such as renesas and Megachips. We do not know the numbers yet so its hard to predict.

Do not forget Edge Boxes Unigen circle 8 and the hearing aids that seam to be the talk they will all generate products as the circle grows there will be more and more. Now we do not know the numbers they are not expected to bee huge but a few million is possible for starts.

If I saw 10 to 20 million annual for 2024 I would be happy as this adds to the runway for reducing CRs.

There are quite a few products in the works so my thought is we will see sales down the road.

The lack of engineering fees shown in 2023 is likely that the joint development is also on BRN. So those are capital costs on BRN but they would see a higher portion of revenue off the product.

We really are not privileged to the development cycle but I suspect that BRN would have increased the funding value with the amendments if they did not see $$$ coming in in 2024 it be suicide financially for them.

I think its been driven in to the retail side that revenue will be the only thing that lifts this SP which I fully disagree as our price will be higher before revenue is reported in the C4. There will be a lift in SP prior to a C4 with revenue. But then a further lift after yes that is the risk off set work waiting.

I do not think much has changed with the potential and the cries that the technology is not good is false. We know it works its efficient and its faster.

The timing is out of our control for adoption to the edge systems but with the growth of SNN it will be a much easier sell for akida as we only need a % of market not the whole market.
I made an assumption based on first year revenue only. The revenue works as royalties that a writer would receive from the book. A new book generally would have the highest royalties on the first year and would diminish the next year. While the stream of income will remain, the income would be lower. Say Nintendos released a product with our IP, we will see the highest income during the first year.
I have no doubt that i have made a good investment with Brainchip. I started with 50k shares and have added all this time and reached 300k. I want to add another 200k but i want another License deal with Akida 2000 before i add more.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Does anyone know how many AKIDA's (smarties) will be in each cupcake?

Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Bravo ,

I'd hazard a guess and say one chip , up to two ( the second one for redundancy IF required ? ).

Though if we are going to be part funding this venture then the profit should be larger also , as opposed to simply getting renumerated for 🍟 alone.

Just my thoughts.

Regards,
Esq.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist

I wonder if this car meets EU 2024 Eye tracking Legislation requirements.

I get nervous when these new release’s are launched - can the MBAG pull the bunny rabbit out of the hat at the CES with BRN share price in a few days time.

“The Super-Res Occupancy Network Technology is next in line, allowing its next generation of electric and smart cars to recognize various obstacles using an in-house algorithm that aims to offer better accuracy in detection. Xiaomi claims this may be particularly effective at spotting irregular obstacles on the road. Xiaomi also states that it has developed the world’s first End-to-End Sensing and Decision-Making AI Model for automated parking, enabling the self-driving electric sedan and the next electric cars to observe and make real-time decisions, especially in challenging situations, supported by hardware such as NVIDIA Orin chips, LiDAR, cameras, and radars.”

but the Alogs used settle my nerves a little bit.😎😎

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Observer
BRN is putting in a series of successful higher highs and higher lows in price. *Ascending channel which is a healthy sign. Strong demand present at the 17c trendline. big fight for control over price at 17c anything under may be oversold.

short term
Supply - 20c followed by 25c

demand 17c
(if we break down it could be bought back up quickly I will be careful of any shake outs here as it appears pros are buying not selling and you know their games when they want cheap shares. It's called manipulation.

1704084470422.png

Latest broker data shows all Goldman and other instos with net buying at the end of the last business day this data is available for *3 business days*

1704085210680.png

As can be seen with FinEx and Macquarie and bridges all had higher short volumes data going back to the 1/11/23 which is being covered as per latest report below 1 million now.

1704085409656.png

More bullish then bearish shorts covering and turning to buyers will have more data as it comes on hand.
Thanks, happy new year as BRN revolutionises technology as we know it.

Hundreds and thousands
That would be on top of the icing on the 🧁 cupcake wouldn't it? I ask for your.tech experience in such matters! 😆

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
That would be on top of the icing on the 🧁 cupcake wouldn't it? I ask for your.tech experience in such matters! 😆

SC
You don't knead the hundreds and thousands in the dough?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

You don't put the hundreds and thousands in the dough?

If there were hundreds and thousands of Akidas in each cupcake, we'd all be rolling in dough in the not too distant future.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

Published a week ago

Extract
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 4.52.16 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom