BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
I Love this whole bit!

He said short-selling could help create an efficient market for mature, revenue generating companies, but pre-revenue companies needed more protection from market forces.

“There really is no place for it in the critical minerals space or any sort of growth businesses where you are trying to do something very much in the national interest,” he said. “By allowing short selling you are just allowing your geopolitical opponents to restrict and basically put barriers to entry up to those newer growth players.

“If you allow short selling of those types of pre-revenue companies you are disincentivising entrepreneurialism, you are stymying people who are trying to grow real businesses, people who are trying to create economic wealth and strategically important projects and sources of revenue for the country.”

It is completely true, it's like giving a young tree some protection, or a baby animal etc..
To me stock market is full of opportunities and missed opportunities. To blame someone else for your mistakes is wrong.
Every company and promoter knows shorts are legal and they have to face it that way.
Asking for protection is something like hiding yourself from the others.

To clarify, we finished last FINANCIAL year at 36.5 ... currently about 18.5 cents. BRN is therefore down just over 49% in the financial year. I assume you are speaking calendar year.

It will be very interesting (but not critical) to see what we finish the financial year, at especially if some of the long awaited for income starts to flow.
Cheers, Deena
IMG_6512.jpeg

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
To clarify, we finished last FINANCIAL year at 36.5 ... currently about 18.5 cents. BRN is therefore down just over 49% in the financial year. I assume you are speaking calendar year.

It will be very interesting (but not critical) to see what we finish the financial year, at especially if some of the long awaited for income starts to flow.
Cheers, Deena
Also I guess 49% or almost half the value lost in 6 months is much better….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
To me stock market is full of opportunities and missed opportunities. To blame someone else for your mistakes is wrong.
Every company and promoter knows shorts are legal and they have to face it that way.
Asking for protection is something like hiding yourself from the others.
You seem to be, totally missing all the points in the article Rgupta.

And I'm not blaming anyone else for my "mistakes" as you put it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Ok David i have to say something here...
1. All and i mean ALL those invested here whether its 18c or $1 as you put it when higher, so im not excluding any shareholders. ALL are invested, ALL "hopefully" know why they invested their "hard earned cash" as you put it. So if ALL did this at no matter what price when on the Mercedes déclaration they did that because of their research.
So may i then also say this to ease your concern of those that you speak of, given what i have just stated above is it not reasonable the investors are knowledgeable and invested at whatever the price due to their research. Not sure what group yr nurturing but what i can say is those that you speak of are not silly people and i would suggest not to make them out as such.
They did their research and they invested. Now they have either got dementia and have no idea what they did or they averaged down or they know what they are doing.
Hope this makes sense to you and you can relay this concept to those investorsthat you are refererring to. X ps also i noticed i only labelled the conversation 1. (No. 1. Was long enough)

This sounds like the epitome of financial investment. Please continue to teach us of your ways.

Also I guess 49% or almost half the value lost in 6 months is much better….
Mate look at how many partners we have, we have the secret sauce,
This lid is about to be blown off, the big boys know all about our product , @ 18.5 Cents this share is grossly undervalued,
When income rolls in and more contracts are signed just about the time the neuromorphic rocket takes off Rverybody will be kicking themselves of the 18.5 opportunity

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

7für7

Regular
Thank you for not answering my question as my long lingering doubts regarding your motivations are no longer doubts.

Perhaps you would be best served by working with T&J on HC as he needs a break.

My opinion only DYOR
FACT FINDER
Tom & Jerry likes this post

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon DingoBorat,

Cheers for passing on.

I'd be pissed off if our crew aren't all over such avenues. Then again going by their ability to constantly bugger up the ASX Announcements , one probably should not be surprised.

Of note , not that long ago a savey Chipper found hidden / un announced info that Brainchip had paid something in the order of $100,000.00 USD to a US Gov lobbying firm...... these chaps are supposed to open such doors in a expediated manner .

Then again maybe this payment was the annual fee to the Silicone Valley Club.

Who would know.....

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

rgupta

Regular
You seem to be, totally missing all the points in the article Rgupta.

And I'm not blaming anyone else for my "mistakes" as you put it.
Sorry DB I was not quoting you. I was quiting your quote that chalice CEO says short selling should be banned.
To me he is blaming shorters for his short fall. Either you dare to say like brn management told holders and let sp goes south or call like him and creat a doubt in sellers mind. But in the long term value will show what it should be.
What I am saying wrong here is managers need cheap money and shrug off their responsibilities to someone else.

Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
Apologies if posted already, posted by wevolver 22hrs ago

View attachment 52383 View attachment 52385

Excellent stuff, Brainchip starting to really use the right channels to get us "front and centre".

Leaders lead, our team of researchers back in Perth, a quiet and humble bunch, we never hear boo from them, but their brilliant work
speaks volumes, thanks to Peter, Adam, Anup and the rest of the staff, Merry Christmas guys, you are all loved.

As has been stated numerous times, Smart Health is a major play for us, Health Care Industry, take note, Brainchip is all about:

Beneficial AI for the masses and Essential AI for the companies who believe it's Essential

Kind regards....Chris (Tech) ❤️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

DK6161

Regular
Mate look at how many partners we have, we have the secret sauce,
This lid is about to be blown off, the big boys know all about our product , @ 18.5 Cents this share is grossly undervalued,
When income rolls in and more contracts are signed just about the time the neuromorphic rocket takes off Rverybody will be kicking themselves of the 18.5 opportunity
I have been waiting close to 4 years for this rocket to take off. We are certainly burning fuel and the tank will be empty soon enough at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ian

Founding Member
Unigen employee reply

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220_175656_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220_175656_LinkedIn.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 231
  • Screenshot_20231220_175715_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220_175715_LinkedIn.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 230
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Xray1

Regular
Tony has replied, thanking me (not Esq 😛) and saying he'll pass it on to the US sales team.

Hey I did give you credit, in the original email @Esq.111 😉
I think that this will now definitely entitle you to attend s/holder secret meetings via invitation only with Sean and Tony when they are next passing through Australia .....😉😉😉 !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Sorry DB I was not quoting you. I was quiting your quote that chalice CEO says short selling should be banned.
To me he is blaming shorters for his short fall. Either you dare to say like brn management told holders and let sp goes south or call like him and creat a doubt in sellers mind. But in the long term value will show what it should be.
What I am saying wrong here is managers need cheap money and shrug off their responsibilities to someone else.
No problem Rgupta 👍

And maybe you're right.
Companies only become targets for parasitic shorter infestations, once they have attracted significant Institutional investment.

Before that time, they have plenty, to raise the funds they need and then must prove their worth, in the Market Place.

If they can't, they get eaten alive, as we currently are.

But if a company can show the Market, it is the real deal and can live with its parasites, then it will become all the stronger, because of them.

That's the point we are now at.

Does BrainChip rollover and die, as the parasites get their last pounds of flesh?
Or does it rise up?

Everything I've seen and know, about the "Soul" of BrainChip, tells me that "Our" ultimate success, is practically guaranteed.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
I think that this will now definitely entitle you to attend s/holder secret meetings via invitation only with Sean and Tony when they are next passing through Australia .....😉😉😉 !!!!
I can't recall if it was noted on the forum what was spoken about to the shareholders that were privileged to attend the secret meeting, ? My opinion if the information was shared on here fair enough but if not I just wonder why a secret meeting with a select few

Reactions: 1 users

Getupthere

Regular

What’s the backstory here?​

To get the full scope of the drama, we have to turn the clock back ten years.
In 2013, Masimo, a health tech company based in Irvine, Calif., developed a mobile pulse oximeter (a sensor for tracking oxygen levels in your blood) that could be paired for use with the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

After the announcement, a Wall Street Journal report found, an Apple executive reached out to Masimo to discuss how the iPhone maker “could or should” integrate some of Masimo’s tech into future products.
While those conversations unfolded, Apple hired dozens of Masimo's employees, including Michael O'Reilly — the Masimo chief medical officer who, shortly thereafter, became Apple's vice president of medical technology.

Fast forward to 2020, and the tension between the two companies came to a head. In January of that year, Masimo sued Apple alleging (among other things) misappropriation of trade secrets and patent infringement.
Later that same year, Apple unveiled the Apple Watch Series 6, its first wearable with — you guessed it — a tiny, integrated pulse oximeter. (As we found shortly after launch, the feature could at times be inaccurate.)
While that first lawsuit ended in a mistrial, the legal battles between the companies didn’t end there. Apple then sued Masimo in Delaware, but a second, successful patent infringement lawsuit Masimo filed with the ITC prompted the import and sales ban Apple is now facing.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Getupthere

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
I can't recall if it was noted on the forum what was spoken about to the shareholders that were privileged to attend the secret meeting, ? My opinion if the information was shared on here fair enough but if not I just wonder why a secret meeting with a select few
It's a bit hard to have a personalised meeting, with around 40000 people 😛

Although, it could have been made via an ASX "Investor Update" announcement.

Given the Company shies away from making announcements, that probably never would have happened..

And we would have got nothing at all.

But given, much that was revealed in the meeting, was just emphasis, on previously known information, an ASX announcement, wouldn't have made sense anyway..

It was more of a "Chill honey child, everything's going fine" kind of meeting.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
We are certainly burning fuel and the tank will be empty soon enough at this rate

Nah, you've burnt it all already. Your material is stale. Everyone is now bored with these repetitive low value comments.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Does anyone know how many banking days are left before CES starts or maybe even the week before as Brainchip mentions there's news to come leading up to the event. I'm just wondering how many days the shorts have left before things get really exciting. Do you think the shorters are sweating a bit, how many shares do they have outstanding, I notice the volume is really low. I'm not even a trader just a regular mum and even I can see how great Brainchip will be, well maybe not the full picture, but I think we can all agree, bloody huge. Happy Christmas everyone. Love to all the GLTH.
Hi Rach,

10 trading days left before ...

1703059199133.png

Hope you are well..

Have a great Christmas 🍷🍷🍷

Shorts sales reported yesterday

1703058653133.png

1703058677118.png

Still a heap of shorts as of 14th December!!!!

1703058847452.png

So who knows what will happen with the shorts....All depending on some positive news from CES...Here's hoping :)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom