BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Tony has replied, thanking me (not Esq 😛) and saying he'll pass it on to the US sales team.

Hey I did give you credit, in the original email @Esq.111 😉
Isn't Tony a Shareholder.
What inside information is he giving to the top tier shareholders

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

rgupta

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hi All
Before I sign off for Christmas I thought I would provide the following definition and suggest that the fact that the meet & greets with Sean Hehir & Co in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth were spoken about freely here and on HC they were far from being secret meetings as they miss out the primary ingredient which requires those attending to be advised to keep it secret.

This fiction is constantly used by the worst of HC posters to attack Brainchip.

It would seem that those who post negative commentary are greatly offended by ordinary retail having meetings with management but are happy for Institutional Investors to have similar meetings with management every day of the week and twice on Sundays if you include invitations to play golf and then go for a twilight sail on the harbour.

Apparently these Institutional Investors are considered to have a birth right which includes such meetings and from which ordinary retail are to be excluded.

It seems the abuse that has been levelled at Tony Dawe by some has likely caused some rethink so looks likely that the divine right of Institutions may have been restored.

The Institutional ruling class always comes out on top while retail dine on fried nose with spite relish. 😂🤣😂

Merry Christmas
Fact Finder

1703060035108.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 56 users
Isn't Tony a Shareholder.
What inside information is he giving to the top tier shareholders
Bit of a weird question there Makeme 2020..

I guess you are just questioning his professionalism, in doing his job..

Not sure why you are though?..

Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I think that this will now definitely entitle you to attend s/holder secret meetings via invitation only with Sean and Tony when they are next passing through Australia .....😉😉😉 !!!!
Just make sure you wear the obligatory German uniform and keep behind the plants at all times. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hi All
Before I sign off for Christmas I thought I would provide the following definition and suggest that the fact that the meet & greets with Sean Hehir & Co in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth were spoken about freely here and on HC they were far from being secret meetings as they miss out the primary ingredient which requires those attending to be advised to keep it secret.

This fiction is constantly used by the worst of HC posters to attack Brainchip.

It would seem that those who post negative commentary are greatly offended by ordinary retail having meetings with management but are happy for Institutional Investors to have similar meetings with management every day of the week and twice on Sundays if you include invitations to play golf and then go for a twilight sail on the harbour.

Apparently these Institutional Investors are considered to have a birth right which includes such meetings and from which ordinary retail are to be excluded.

It seems the abuse that has been levelled at Tony Dawe by some has likely caused some rethink so looks likely that the divine right of Institutions may have been restored.

The Institutional ruling class always comes out on top while retail dine on fried nose with spite relish. 😂🤣😂

Merry Christmas
Fact Finder

View attachment 52412
"The Institutional ruling class always comes out on top while retail dine on fried nose with spite relish"

Fried nose, would actually be highly nutritious FactFinder, although steamed would be a healthier option..
I would skip the spite relish though, as it sounds like it would be awfully bitter..

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

If you're struggling to understand it, just imagine what Tony has to deal with....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Please explain
Tony is a Shareholder ,but also works for BRAINCHIP.
Previously he has been flying around the country with the CEO of BRAINCHIP Sean Hehir.
Please explain.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
For all you poor schlobs that didn't get an invite to the secret squirrel meet and greet, where we all were talking and giggling about you behind your backs, 🤣🤣🤣, here is a secret video I smuggled out in my underpants of Sean baby letting us all in on the good dope!

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Please explain
Tony is a Shareholder ,but also works for BRAINCHIP.
Previously he has been flying around the country with the CEO of BRAINCHIP Sean Hehir.
Please explain.
Explain what?

Many, if not most of the employees of BrainChip are shareholders.

Tony, is the only one I know of, that bought shares with his own money, but I'm sure there are more.

If there was some kind of conflict of interests, in someone owning shares in the company he is Investor Relations of, then he wouldn't be able to hold the position?

What's your point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
Mate look at how many partners we have, we have the secret sauce,
This lid is about to be blown off, the big boys know all about our product , @ 18.5 Cents this share is grossly undervalued,
When income rolls in and more contracts are signed just about the time the neuromorphic rocket takes off Rverybody will be kicking themselves of the 18.5 opportunity
Exactly ! By the way i edited it and autocorrected the not reasonable to not unreasonable so im quite glad that we are on par with positivitycause for a while i thought u were negative. I am quite mistaken which is fab to see. :)

Reactions: 4 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Explain what?

Many, if not most of the employees of BrainChip are shareholders.

Tony, is the only one I know of, that bought shares with his own money, but I'm sure there are more.

If there was some kind of conflict of interests, in someone owning shares in the company he is Investor Relations of, then he wouldn't be able to hold the position?

What's your point?
Really.
Tony is a Shareholder in BrainChip.

• Haha
Really.
Tony is a Shareholder in BrainChip.
Really, is that your point? (not the word "Really" the second bit 🙄)

Well I guess we can all agree to that being fact then, as he stated it himself, in a previous investor presentation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular
Ok ive had a s..t of a day at work. And ive not been focusing on what's going on today outside of my s..t day. So in case i have a s..t next two days at work. I wish all my fellow brners a fabulous festive season in whatever capacity that you enjoy the public holidays.
I asked creepy santa that i saw at the shops the other day for an announcement for Xmas, but he was slightly creepy so i think he may have been grinchs fraternal twin!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Sean and Tony when they came to Sydney cherry picked who they thought would be best to

Love your pictures bin boy 👦
The responses on here to the shareholder meetings proves why they cherry picked known shareholders to a meet and greet.
Those chosen would have had prior contact with the company and were not your everyday retail whingers. Say no more.
The boss wants to meet a couple of shareholders in good faith and some on here are so lacking self confidence that they find it offensive they weren't invited.
Give me a break. We've done this to death. Bring on CES.

Merry Xmas all.

SC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Damo4

Regular
The responses on here to the shareholder meetings proves why they cherry picked known shareholders to a meet and greet.
Those chosen would have had prior contact with the company and were not your everyday retail whingers. Say no more.
The boss wants to meet a couple of shareholders in good faith and some on here are so lacking self confidence that they find it offensive they weren't invited.
Give me a break. We've done this to death. Bring on CES.

Merry Xmas all.

SC

Haha poor Makeme2020 can't even complete a full sentence here, Tony and Sean would have quit after a meeting with him.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Exactly ! By the way i edited it and autocorrected the not reasonable to not unreasonable so im quite glad that we are on par with positivitycause for a while i thought u were negative. I am quite mistaken which is fab to see. :)
I'm not negative but I'm into fairness and what's right, all this secret talk hopefully we look back on it and say it's fair enough at the time , then rub our hands together with joy for sticking solid

• Love
Top Bottom