BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
So, you’re not Spartacus! Spartacus would never wait for someone to bring him freedom! 🤔😂 just kidding! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

skutza

Regular
Maybe it's not a glitch in the system? It didn't go straight back up as I thought it would today. Have they managed to do a deal off market with LDA to close their positions of without bumping the price back up?

1702011636243.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

"These things are monsters, they take loads of power, they take loads of cooling"

And they take 7 months to produce just one??..

I think these beauties would rival Nvidia's highest price offerings, in terms of cost..

Another technology major, banging away in the wrong direction..

Many are becoming dinosaurs, in my opinion, too big and cumbersome, to change direction in technology.

They will possibly have the same fate.

Are there any big tech companies, that are "too big to fail" I wonder..

I like this post Dingo..

These companies will not be immune to destruction if they don’t evolve with the times..

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Home101

Regular
I have a theory on why we were shorted so heavily. I think when we entered into an agreement with LDA for finance, we sent out a clear indication that we weren’t expecting much revenue. The problem with the agreement was that we set out a future drawdown clause which provided certainty that no meaningful revenue was expected. So the shorters were confident and LDA could have been a part of this shorting itself.

Now that last call on the finance has been made, shorter no longer have that confidence. There has been no further mention or agreement of future drawdowns so the shorters are now forced to close their positions. This final call creates doubts on the part of the shorters that there may be an expectation of revenue hence no mention of future LDA capital needs.

Whilst any IP deal will now pump the SP, we will need meaningful revenue to sustain that.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users
That my dear is the sixty-four million dollar question. 🤣
Now, I just believe our day will come.
I can't prove it to you and have stopped trying to prove it to myself or anyone else.
The unrealised sexual tension of wondering whether today will be the day has exhausted me and I'm just waiting patiently now.
Would buy more at these ridiculous prices if my finances permitted it, but I am tapped out and like a frog in the dry mud am just awaiting the floods return, which I know will come.
It's been a long time coming, but oh, how good will it be when she takes off again.
Bring It, BrainChip! 🤣
Good to see you're keeping your head up Hopalong' 😉

I mean what's the worst that could happen..

20231208_155449.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Can you believe it ! 14 business days and we are trading Tuesday 2 January !

CES the following week (Tuesday) my dream date 9 January :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sleep:

VVDN Edge Box news must be very close now....lets get the party pumping 2024 🎉
Love your enthusiasm Tech , but if these dates come up duck egg, it reminds me of your days of shooting 85 ,I'm sure you weren't upbeat after signing your card

• Haha
  • Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
📢Next week then📢!!!!!!!!
Waiting GIF

:love::cool:

Cheers Chippers

Have a great weekend

'See' ya soon

1702016450540.png

• Haha
  • Fire

Proga

Regular
View attachment 51594

A new next-generation sensor, the VALEO SCALA 3 LiDAR, which will equip the autonomous car of tomorrow": Valeo's LiDAR in the spotlight on French television BFMTV.

"This technology exceeds human capabilities" stresses journalist David Bouteiller in this report made on our Milovice test track, a few kilometers from Prague in the Czech Republic.

François Marion, Valeo's EVP Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, points out: "It has such high resolution that it is able to see a black tire on a road in the middle of the night at 150m, which neither the human eye nor cameras can see. What's more, it never tires or gets distracted."

Valeo has already booked more than a billion euros worth of orders for this technology, from Stellantis, an Asian automaker and an American robotaxi company.

There is a news report & footage attached to the link spoken in French 🇫🇷 ,

Happy Friday Chippers

I noticed the verification engineer pest has seen it as well

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Damo4

Regular
I noticed that verification engineer pest has seen it as well
Pest??
Our beloved VE a pest??

• Haha
  • Love

Proga

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

MDhere

Regular
Can you believe it ! 14 business days and we are trading Tuesday 2 January !

CES the following week (Tuesday) my dream date 9 January :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sleep:

VVDN Edge Box news must be very close now....lets get the party pumping 2024 🎉
9 January 2024 is noted in my dream calendar 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Proga

Regular
Love your enthusiasm Tech , but if these dates come up duck egg, it reminds me of your days of shooting 85 ,I'm sure you weren't upbeat after signing your card
In my defence, those nine hole golf courses can be tricky

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This is really interesting..

VVDN, already having a strong relationship with BrainChip, already producing a product with BrainChip and now having plans to produce their first phone, in the "near term" (Not in 5 years)..

If they are not planning to incorporate AKIDA technology, I will eat my mankini!
(edit.. on actually reading part of the link, they are just going to be manufacturing other companies phones)..

Bit of a worry though, a company bringing out their first mobile phone..
There's a lot to get right..

I'd much prefer we went into an established product..
But again big established manufacturers, like APPLE, seem too stupid to embrace the coming revolution and would rather muck around with legacy technology, pushing overworked boundaries, that are unfit to meet what their consumers are expecting and demanding..

As is displayed by their recent overheating and subsequently dumbed down phones (although they claim to have "fixed" these with software updates, not affecting performance)..
Yeah, but they'll only be selling it in India!

• Haha
  • Fire

rgupta

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
1.4 billion people
1.2 billion mobile users and half of them use a smart phone

• Fire