BRN Discussion Ongoing

Ian

Founding Member

Key discussion points​

1. Evolution of AI Models:
    Discussion on how AI models have evolved, focusing on optimisation for edge devices.

Ian Bratt mentions, "There will be a breakthrough... and then you see kind of a phase of optimisation and that makes the model much smaller... more optimised and more amiable for deployment on the edge”.

2. Balance of Cloud and Edge Computing:
    Insights on the shifting dynamics between cloud computing and edge computing in the AI landscape.

Nandan Nayampally states, "While most of the buzz and investment seems to have been on the cloud... smaller more compact versions [of AI models] will emerge rapidly that are more amable to the edge".

3. Demand for Edge AI:
    Exploration of factors driving the increasing demand for AI capabilities at the edge, such as latency and privacy concerns.

Ian Bratt explains, "If you can do it on the edge then it will be done on the edge, so there's huge demand to enable significant AI workloads on the edge".

4. Challenges in AI Development:
    Addressing the current challenges faced in the field of AI, including those related to large language models.

Ian Bratt discusses the complexities in AI development, noting the ongoing process of model breakthroughs and subsequent optimisation phases.

5. Future of AI and AGI:
    Predictions and expectations for the future of AI, including the concept and potential realization of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI).

In the closing discussion, Ian Bratt expresses optimism about reaching AGI (Artificial General Intelligence), aligning with a positive future vision.
Who is Ian's favourite super hero?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reported shorts Yesterday

1701995544514.png

1701995671841.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Key discussion points​

1. Evolution of AI Models:
    Discussion on how AI models have evolved, focusing on optimisation for edge devices.

Ian Bratt mentions, "There will be a breakthrough... and then you see kind of a phase of optimisation and that makes the model much smaller... more optimised and more amiable for deployment on the edge”.

2. Balance of Cloud and Edge Computing:
    Insights on the shifting dynamics between cloud computing and edge computing in the AI landscape.

Nandan Nayampally states, "While most of the buzz and investment seems to have been on the cloud... smaller more compact versions [of AI models] will emerge rapidly that are more amable to the edge".

3. Demand for Edge AI:
    Exploration of factors driving the increasing demand for AI capabilities at the edge, such as latency and privacy concerns.

Ian Bratt explains, "If you can do it on the edge then it will be done on the edge, so there's huge demand to enable significant AI workloads on the edge".

4. Challenges in AI Development:
    Addressing the current challenges faced in the field of AI, including those related to large language models.

Ian Bratt discusses the complexities in AI development, noting the ongoing process of model breakthroughs and subsequent optimisation phases.

5. Future of AI and AGI:
    Predictions and expectations for the future of AI, including the concept and potential realization of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI).

In the closing discussion, Ian Bratt expresses optimism about reaching AGI (Artificial General Intelligence), aligning with a positive future vision.

NVIDIA TAO mentioned in podcast - https://www.edge-ai-vision.com/2023...els-for-trillions-of-devices-with-nvidia-tao/

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Damo4

Regular
Is this a glitch?
We haven't had the volume to close that many have we?

I've seen shortman glitch before, then the next day we go straight back up.
Maybe something to hang tight on.

No glitch apparently, still barely any shorts.
Sean keeping all of his shares and shorts at a 2.5 year low... what's cooking?
Anyone got a Heavy Vehicle license that could help me back up my truck?

1702001257705.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Damo4 ,

Where would you like her delivered .

:LOL:.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

HarryCool1

Regular
No glitch apparently, still barely any shorts.
Sean keeping all of his shares and shorts at a 2.5 year low... what's cooking?
Anyone got a Heavy Vehicle license that could help me back up my truck?

View attachment 51627

I'm in but you can drive!!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Home101

Regular
Afternoon Damo4 ,

Where would you like her delivered .

:LOL:.

Regards,
Esq.

Afternoon Esq, what are charts saying, where do u see the closing price today?

Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Home101 ,

Only going by feel , the daily chart on hourly volume would indicate a good surge shortly , guessing in the vicinity of 4 plus million shares ......purely gut feel.

Reasonably certain we shall not touch $4.78 today but would appear over a two year chart pattern , would seem to be breaking out into blue sky.

My random number generator predicts todays close at $0.21 ....... though if we get a APPLE announcement shortly , well all bets are off and ill revise my guess to $4.78 plus.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Home101

Regular
Afternoon Home101 ,

Only going by feel , the daily chart on hourly volume would indicate a good surge shortly , guessing in the vicinity of 4 plus million shares ......purely gut feel.

Reasonably certain we shall not touch $4.78 today but would appear over a two year chart pattern , would seem to be breaking out into blue sky.

My random number generator predicts todays close at $0.21 ....... though if we get a APPLE announcement shortly , well all bets are off and ill revise my guess to $4.78 plus.

Regards,
Esq.
Thanks Esq.
Happy Friday

• Fire
View attachment 51600 View attachment 51601

"These things are monsters, they take loads of power, they take loads of cooling"

And they take 7 months to produce just one??..

I think these beauties would rival Nvidia's highest price offerings, in terms of cost..

Another technology major, banging away in the wrong direction..

Many are becoming dinosaurs, in my opinion, too big and cumbersome, to change direction in technology.

They will possibly have the same fate.

Are there any big tech companies, that are "too big to fail" I wonder..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Afternoon Home101 ,

Regards,
Esq.

Looks more like 0.18 again…unfortunately but thank you for sharing your dreams! I dream as well but more like closing 15 dollars+ ?! Yeah I think this should be ok for today 🙏🤫

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
VVDN moving into smart phone manufacturing.....

“We are getting into smartphone manufacturing, plans of which are in the pipeline right now. It’s not a five-year plan—it’s for the near term. We are already speaking with companies and original equipment manufacturers for it. This is a part of our strategic relationship with our clients for whom we are already building many other products," Bansal said.

View attachment 51604

Happy as Larry
This is really interesting..

VVDN, already having a strong relationship with BrainChip, already producing a product with BrainChip and now having plans to produce their first phone, in the "near term" (Not in 5 years)..

If they are not planning to incorporate AKIDA technology, I will eat my mankini!
(edit.. on actually reading part of the link, they are just going to be manufacturing other companies phones)..

Bit of a worry though, a company bringing out their first mobile phone..
There's a lot to get right..

I'd much prefer we went into an established product..
But again big established manufacturers, like APPLE, seem too stupid to embrace the coming revolution and would rather muck around with legacy technology, pushing overworked boundaries, that are unfit to meet what their consumers are expecting and demanding..

As is displayed by their recent overheating and subsequently dumbed down phones (although they claim to have "fixed" these with software updates, not affecting performance)..

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip

VVDN, already having a strong relationship with BrainChip, already producing a product with BrainChip and now having plans to produce their first phone, in the "near term" (Not in 5 years)..

If they are not planning to incorporate AKIDA technology, I ill eat my mankini!
(edit.. on actually reading part of the link, they are just going to be manufacturing other companies phones)..

But again big established manufacturers, like APPLE, seem too stupid to embrace the coming revolution and would rather muck around with legacy technology, pushing overworked boundaries, that are unfit to meet what their consumers are expecting and demanding..

As is displayed by their recent overheating and subsequently dumbed down phones (although they claim to have "fixed" these with software updates, not affecting performance)..
If they are not planning to incorporate AKIDA technology, " I ill eat my mankini!"

1702007047749.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular
Can you believe it ! 14 business days and we are trading Tuesday 2 January !

CES the following week (Tuesday) my dream date 9 January :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sleep:

VVDN Edge Box news must be very close now....lets get the party pumping 2024 🎉

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

If they are not planning to incorporate AKIDA technology, I will eat my mankini!

Will you be wearing it at the time?

SC

• Haha

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Can you believe it ! 14 business days and we are trading Tuesday 2 January !

CES the following week (Tuesday) my dream date 9 January :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sleep:

VVDN Edge Box news must be very close now....lets get the party pumping 2024 🎉
Looking forward to it TECH... :)

1702007809514.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

7für7

Regular
Can someone briefly enlighten me on this? I know we have many partners, etc., and we have a functioning product. I am also confident and hold. I have bought more lately, etc. I am not impatient or anything. However, I wonder why some companies have been announcing groundbreaking achievements through the integration of AI lately, but none of our partners clearly mention us in any announcement. I am not waiting for BrainChip to do this because if it happens, it must be a licensee, right? It's just a question I'm asking myself. Nothing else. Thanks in advance

Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Can someone briefly enlighten me on this? I know we have many partners, etc., and we have a functioning product. I am also confident and hold. I have bought more lately, etc. I am not impatient or anything. However, I wonder why some companies have been announcing groundbreaking achievements through the integration of AI lately, but none of our partners clearly mention us in any announcement. I am not waiting for BrainChip to do this because if it happens, it must be a licensee, right? It's just a question I'm asking myself. Nothing else. Thanks in advance
That my dear is the sixty-four million dollar question. 🤣
Now, I just believe our day will come.
I can't prove it to you and have stopped trying to prove it to myself or anyone else.
The unrealised sexual tension of wondering whether today will be the day has exhausted me and I'm just waiting patiently now.
Would buy more at these ridiculous prices if my finances permitted it, but I am tapped out and like a frog in the dry mud am just awaiting the floods return, which I know will come.
It's been a long time coming, but oh, how good will it be when she takes off again.
Bring It, BrainChip! 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

7für7

Regular
That my dear is the sixty-four million dollar question. 🤣
Now, I just believe our day will come.
I can't prove it to you and have stopped trying to prove it to myself or anyone else.
The unrealised sexual tension of wondering whether today will be the day has exhausted me and I'm just waiting patiently now.
Would buy more at these ridiculous prices if my finances permitted it, but I am tapped out and like a frog in the dry mud am just awaiting the floods return, which I know will come.
It's been a long time coming, but oh, how good will it be when she takes off again.
Bring It, BrainChip! 🤣
So, you’re not Spartacus! Spartacus would never wait for someone to bring him freedom! 🤔😂 just kidding! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom