BRN Discussion Ongoing

toasty

Regular
Hey burnt toast, what sort of comment is that ! "something that we have yet to even remotely approach"

Give me air, Intel has been around for 55 years ! we at Brainchip were officially acknowledged as Brainchip Holdings Ltd in 2015, some
8 years ago, "remotely approach" FFS.

One guy doesn't make a team, but as you rightly point out "our latest hire
might be able to help rectify that" (along with the team)

Here's a question for all, would you prefer to buy our stock at around 18c or load up at north of $2.00....give me strength, a silver lining
is staring us all in the face, turn this shorts crap into a positive for yourself, rob a bank, bend over for the bank manager, but don't break
any laws :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: these stock prices won't last forever....anyone wish to by a villa, only $750,000 NZD :rolleyes:

Tech (Karikari Peninsula)
Touchy touchy. I was suggesting that we are not close to the brand power of Intel - I don't think anyone can dispute that. You might notice the word "yet" in there as well - designed to allude to the fact that I think our brand can become very powerful, it just isn't anywhere near that yet. Simply a fact.

I tend to be quite careful in how I construct posts but if you don't like what I have to say then perhaps its best to put me on ignore.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

HarryCool1

Regular
Sometimes I feel a good "wake up to yourselves" is in order!
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
People should know, that assuming the actual short "float" isn't reducing, these shorts will just be placed at a higher level.

It's possible that the reduced short float, due to ASX200 removal and the high probability of positive news flow, is also making it more attractive, for them to pull them and have "dry" shorts (because all shorters leak a bit..) and have them available, to sell into a rising share price.

Especially if it's a strong move.

Nothing they like better, than feeding over exuberant enthusiasm and then buying back in the pullback.

They gotta be careful with this one though 😉

They aren't always as smart as they think they are..

View attachment 51390
Hey Slim, not seeing anything that would entice me to buy at the moment.

Higher sell volume Breaking through MAs.

Were heading lower again or chopping in the 20-15c range short term..

Need one of those positive announcements ASAP to arrest the slide..

Maybe one of Chapmans IP deals will do.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
In my view I should say

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Is it allowed to use a patented name in such a context for a headline?

The patented name would be as "Brainchip" one word.

But the headline might inadvertently drive some attention/interest our way, so it's a good thing 😉

Hey Slim, not seeing anything that would entice me to buy at the moment.

Higher sell volume Breaking through MAs.

Were heading lower again or chopping in the 20-15c range short term..

Need one of those positive announcements ASAP to arrest the slide..

Maybe one of Chapmans IP deals will do.
🤣 of course you don't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Regular

But the headline might inadvertently drive some attention/interest our way, so it's a good thing 😉
Sure you’re right but somehow also misleading in my opinion! Anyway ✌️

Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
In my view I should say
In my view, the only people selling are shorters, to encourage selling volume to themselves.

LDA, but they will not be wanting to push the price down.

Traders, then wanting to get back in lower.

People who love shorters and giving them what they desperately want (Not a highly loved demographic, I would assume)..

And, well.. Stupid, insecure people (unless forced by personal circumstances, outside their control).

There would certainly not be any volume retail selling, in my humble opinion, unless they have rocks in their heads..

But that's just what I think.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

MDhere

Regular
Hey burnt toast, what sort of comment is that ! "something that we have yet to even remotely approach"

Give me air, Intel has been around for 55 years ! we at Brainchip were officially acknowledged as Brainchip Holdings Ltd in 2015, some
8 years ago, "remotely approach" FFS.

One guy doesn't make a team, but as you rightly point out "our latest hire
might be able to help rectify that" (along with the team)

Here's a question for all, would you prefer to buy our stock at around 18c or load up at north of $2.00....give me strength, a silver lining
is staring us all in the face, turn this shorts crap into a positive for yourself, rob a bank, bend over for the bank manager, but don't break
any laws :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: these stock prices won't last forever....anyone wish to by a villa, only $750,000 NZD :rolleyes:

Tech (Karikari Peninsula)
Well it looks like someone is paying attention :)
Bravo u better get in that 20c bath again
Ps thanks @M_C for the coffee :)

Attachments

• brn.jpg
    brn.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 32
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

GDJR69

Regular

I think you mean Trademarked not patented but other than that footnote you are right and I believe that is why they used the quotes to add emphasis to the separation of 'brain' and 'chip'.

Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
In my view, the only people selling are shorters, to encourage selling volume to themselves.

LDA, but they will not be wanting to push the price down.

Traders, then wanting to get back in lower.

And, well stupid, insecure people (unless forced by personal circumstances, outside their control).

There would certainly not be any volume retail selling, in my humble opinion, unless they have rocks in their heads..

But that's just what I think.
There COULD be, could be

still plenty of downside with BRN if they go another year on the same revenue and lack of new material deal signings.. I wouldn’t be naive enough to think or suggest BRN has bottomed out already..

There are countless examples of ASX listed companies who fell to such a fate over the last two years..

You can find them here

Not to mention the companies that were looking like potential leaders that are still yet to recover or in fact recently de listed or sold on the cheap.

LVT, WSP, APX, BTH, APT, ZIP, SPT, M7T, EML, OPY, BVS, AMS TNT DTC WZR ALC MME IOU DUB RBL YOJ

I mean you can just check the list here that outlines how few tech sector “hype” companies make it..

Stupid insecure people may not in fact be that stupid if they were sitting on the sidelines not holding BRN shares waiting for better confirmation…

Just my opinion ofcourse.. But whadda I know..

Let’s score points if that the game you want to play..

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
There COULD be, could be

still plenty of downside with BRN if they go another year on the same revenue and lack of new material deal signings.. I wouldn’t be naive enough to think or suggest BRN has bottomed out already..

There are countless examples of ASX listed companies who fell to such a fate over the last two years..

You can find them here

Not to mention the companies that were looking like potential leaders that are still yet to recover or in fact recently de listed or sold on the cheap.

LVT, WSP, APX, BTH, APT, ZIP, SPT, M7T, EML, OPY, BVS, AMS TNT DTC WZR ALC MME IOU DUB RBL YOJ

I mean you can just check the list here that outlines how few tech sector “hype” companies make it..

Stupid insecure people may not in fact be that stupid if they were sitting on the sidelines not holding BRN shares waiting for better confirmation…

Just my opinion ofcourse.. But whadda I know..

Let’s score points if that the game you want to play..
Sure, if they go "another year" without significant revenue, or IP signings.

But if they do even just start to get significant revenue and sign a number of IP deals, which I personally think is more likely..

Then those waiting on the sidelines, will plain miss out and it won't be just missing out on making a few bucks.

It will be missing out on having shares in a Company, that could change their lives and the lives of their decendants, creating generational wealth (should they have bought enough, to hold a Lion's share long term).

At least that's the Dream.

And yes, it depends entirely on the resounding commercial success, of BrainChip and AKIDA.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

JB49

Regular
Apologies if posted already

View attachment 51438

check out his favourites tabs. hotcrapper is first 😂. But then he also has Simple Human which sell bins. A potential client maybe?

Seems a good fit, they have a smart bin that runs on AA batteries

1701824824727.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Recent research paper with Akida mentioned. Also with co-authors from Rochestor Institute of Technology, Tenstorrent, AFRL. There is also a connection between the Univeristy of Texas (also Nandan???) and Richard Bohl - Our Senior Direcor of Product Management and Customer Success. Richard was also associated with Argonne (co-author) during his tenure at Graphcore in 2022 before joining us in May this year

https://extremecomputingtraining.anl.gov/speakers/richard-bohl/

Screenshot_20231206_120614_LinkedIn.jpg

Happy as Larry

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Kachoo

Regular
Shorts are now down to 62 million after the 30th 3.5 % likely will cover calmly with no fire. Might be a bit of a rush but hardly that many float will get tighter.

• Sad
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom