BRN Discussion Ongoing

check out his favourites tabs. hotcrapper is first 😂. But then he also has Simple Human which sell bins. A potential client maybe?

Seems a good fit, they have a smart bin that runs on AA batteries

View attachment 51443

Not a potential customer at all.

He is obviously, just in the market for a smart bin.

His missus must be on his case..

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Proga

Regular
I hope like hell my theory is right. As of 29 Nov they're down to 80.5m. Almost halved in 3 months. All this buying back isn't driving up the SP. They might be using the stock they own outright to give back to the lenders. Some of it anyway.

View attachment 51379
Another 18m shorts bought back on 30 Nov. Down to 62.2m. They must know something

bandicam 2023-12-06 11-17-34-234.jpg

Attachments

• bandicam 2023-12-06 11-17-34-234.jpg
    bandicam 2023-12-06 11-17-34-234.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
Another 18m shorts bought back on 30 Nov. Down to 62.2m. They must know something

View attachment 51445
I really hate comparing the shorters to Neo, from The Matrix (probably my all time favourite film) but I think this gif kinda fits..

morpheus-believe.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
Shorts are now down to 62 million after the 30th 3.5 % likely will cover calmly with no fire. Might be a bit of a rush but hardly that many float will get tighter.

How on earth are they going to cover 62mil ?? I just don't get it!
The price will be well over $2.34 by the time they manage to cover as noone is selling!
I just don't get how on earth u would want to short 62 million shares . Im beyond understanding

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

View attachment 51445
Yep certainly looking better :) :)we are now 59th most shorted!!! :cool:
59BRNBRAINCHIP LTD ORDINARY3.48%1.59
1701827907577.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

McHale

Regular
Nice post CMF,

A number of Mike Davies replies/comments just highlight how far WE ARE ahead of Intel (years)...yet many articles that name both of us
would suggest we are neck and neck competing....that is so far from the truth, we've been commercial for some time now, yes we have
research architecture being worked through as we speak, but 2 generations out there already, even more advanced technologies in the
pipeline, going by what Mike has stated in that interview, I personally don't see Intel as a threat at all, and quite frankly, if their stock price
was yet half the current price of Nvidia I believe that they would have already made a play for us.

An important thing for many to remember is that, despite us spearheading this SNN technology, facing all the headwinds associated
with disruptive technologies, the amount of time to complete cycles to actually get to market is 100% going to directly affect all other
players ambitions as well, things may speed up over time, but as it currently sits, I see our current lead not necessarily extending but rather
maintaining the status quo, meaning no one company will leap frog us, only consider taking us over in the near future.

Great to see Peter comment on Linkedin....he rarely comments on that platform.

Tech.
So Mike Davies thinks Intel might have their Loihi chip in 5 years.......maybe, so Akida has a bit of time up it's sleeve, not that I want BRN wasting any time getting Akida out there - I wanna see da money asap.

But in the meantime it is IMO quite a positive, in any number of ways, continuously now, seeing BRN and our Akida being mentioned in so many industry websites/journals more and more often - it is all good advertising to see our tech being mentioned alongside the names of those giants, so our little battler keeps chipping away.

On another tack, why do BRN management continue to keep their heads in the sand (or as many would say up their arses) on the subject of using the ASX platform. The fact that they screwed up the Ford announcement all those years ago is water under the bridge, move on guys (get over it) - when will you forgive yourselves or the ASX or whatever. There is no doubt that Steve Thornes' appointment as head of sales should absolutely, definitely, positively have been announced to the ASX.

Management say that they are committed to advancing the growth of BRN, but they continue to let Share Holders and themselves down with their stubborn refusal to use the ASX platform to disseminate information pertinent to BRN (when the platform is there to be used within certain clear parameters), and that also would be of interest to other investors as well as SHers, end of rant - but this really annoys me - and bottom line it is a wasted opportunity to promote our business.

Steve Thorne looks to be another very good addition to the BRN team, he's got that impressive CV, hopefully he can bring his expertise to bear and get good stuff happening soon. December has been good sometimes............

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users
There COULD be, could be

still plenty of downside with BRN if they go another year on the same revenue and lack of new material deal signings.. I wouldn’t be naive enough to think or suggest BRN has bottomed out already..

There are countless examples of ASX listed companies who fell to such a fate over the last two years..

You can find them here

Not to mention the companies that were looking like potential leaders that are still yet to recover or in fact recently de listed or sold on the cheap.

LVT, WSP, APX, BTH, APT, ZIP, SPT, M7T, EML, OPY, BVS, AMS TNT DTC WZR ALC MME IOU DUB RBL YOJ

I mean you can just check the list here that outlines how few tech sector “hype” companies make it..

Stupid insecure people may not in fact be that stupid if they were sitting on the sidelines not holding BRN shares waiting for better confirmation…

Just my opinion ofcourse.. But whadda I know..

Let’s score points if that the game you want to play..
Everybody

1701834556803.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Hey burnt toast, what sort of comment is that ! "something that we have yet to even remotely approach"

Give me air, Intel has been around for 55 years ! we at Brainchip were officially acknowledged as Brainchip Holdings Ltd in 2015, some
8 years ago, "remotely approach" FFS.

One guy doesn't make a team, but as you rightly point out "our latest hire
might be able to help rectify that" (along with the team)

Here's a question for all, would you prefer to buy our stock at around 18c or load up at north of $2.00....give me strength, a silver lining
is staring us all in the face, turn this shorts crap into a positive for yourself, rob a bank, bend over for the bank manager, but don't break
any laws :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: these stock prices won't last forever....anyone wish to by a villa, only $750,000 NZD :rolleyes:

Tech (Karikari Peninsula)
Anyone want to buy a kidney? ;)

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
So how they managing to buy all these shares back with no real if any significant rise in the SP?
Afternoon Pom down under ,

I'd be thinking something like this , but slightly varied .

Some time ago I to was trying to figure out what ..... how these deviants were manipulating the price.

This was the conclusion ... naturaly one could tweak diffrent bits , but the end goal , result is the same.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20231206_144801.jpg
    20231206_144801.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 140
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Attachments

• 1701838224920.png
    1701838224920.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
How on earth are they going to cover 62mil ?? I just don't get it!
The price will be well over $2.34 by the time they manage to cover as noone is selling!
I just don't get how on earth u would want to short 62 million shares . Im beyond understanding
Well there is "up to" 25 million shares that LDA will have, to sell..

Things can change very quickly though and we really have no idea, what developments could drop, that could spur the share price.

The shorters who are now out, will want to get back in on the game and it's highly unlikely they will sell borrowed shares to the remaining shorters..

They also want the price to rise now and would rather sell into a sharp one, Market Movers, may also dictate this.

So the poor (sob 😂) shorters who are left "holding the bag" could be "used" to help the above rise.

It's all fun and games, until someone gets hurt I guess..

There is no honor among shorters, thieves or scammers (add any other scumbag, lowlife, downright pus filled, make you want to punch them in the face type, smear on humanity, to that list).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

McHale

Regular
Your memory is better than mine - as is your haircut.
@Diogenese, "Flattery will get you everywhere", which anyone from the literary cognoscenti will know was uttered by the inimitable Groucho Marx.

But I'm not sure about the haircut, nor the connection between Dudley Do-Right and the Freak Brothers, I don't think Dudley ever arrested them because he was over at the "Rocky and Bullwinkle Show", an altogether different comic/TV show; so you see instead of steeping myself in the works of the great icons of literature I was more interested in the Furry Freak Brothers and other such literary rubbish.

However I did come across a poem by a cynical pre hippy fellow called Diogenes that stuck with me a little:

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 3.58.44 pm.png

they say he lived in a barrel, he also said:

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 4.00.27 pm.png
so I will now shut up.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Well I have 2 shares that I think are potentially the best on the ASX. BRN and the other one up 13% today. Come on BRN join in.

SC

Reactions: 8 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire

TECH

Regular
" The next 12 months are critical in many ways for Brainchip " Sean Hehir stating the obvious, that will complete his 3 of 5 year business
plan, I think he's done a very good job, much of which has been behind the scenes, he arrived to discover Brainchip had been wheeled out
to the launch pad a number of times, only to be wheeled back to the hangar for more R&D.

He has now positioned us, we are primed to be wheeled out to the pad for official launch countdown.

I have read a number of comments with regards Steve Thorne starting at Brainchip and how lucky Brainchip are to have his services,
yes that may be so, but all these new appointments don't just turn up at our door as a favour, they definitely have heard about the
brilliant work going on at Brainchip and the disruptive potential our technology holds, being able to show-off, showcase and secure
deals will be a nice fresh challenge to stimulate their own minds, you must appreciate that the companies they are leaving don't hold
that mental challenge anymore, otherwise, why quit your passion.

Who wouldn't want to be part of a company that has the potential to explode (in a positive way) has excellent staff retention because
of the value the founders both put into their team though respect and daily integrity. I think there's a bit of luck in being picked to
work at Brainchip in the first place.

"Having seen the market’s need for innovative AI solutions, I believe that BrainChip has the essential disruptive technology to make AI ubiquitous across a wide range of industries and use cases.”

If Intel or Habana Labs Ltd had what we have, he would have stayed put, glad he has seen the light, once again as with Dr Lewis, Steve brings
a huge network in this briefcase...... can you place a value on that, the answer is clearly no !!

Just my views......Tech.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

mrgds

Regular
" The next 12 months are critical in many ways for Brainchip " Sean Hehir stating the obvious, that will complete his 3 of 5 year business
plan, I think he's done a very good job, much of which has been behind the scenes, he arrived to discover Brainchip had been wheeled out
to the launch pad a number of times, only to be wheeled back to the hangar for more R&D.

He has now positioned us, we are primed to be wheeled out to the pad for official launch countdown.

I have read a number of comments with regards Steve Thorne starting at Breainchip and how lucky Brainchip are to have his services,
yes that may be so, but all these new appointments don't just turn up at our door as a favour, they definitely have heard about the
brilliant work going on at Brainchip and the disruptive potential our technology holds, being able to show-off, showcase and secure
deals will be a nice fresh challenge to stimulate their own minds, you must appreciate that the companies they are leaving don't hold
that mental challenge anymore, otherwise, why quit your passion.

Who wouldn't want to be part of a company that has the potential to explode (in a positive way) has excellent staff retention because
of the value the founders both put into their team though respect and daily integrity. I think there's a bit of luck in being picked to
work at Brainchip in the first place.

"Having seen the market’s need for innovative AI solutions, I believe that BrainChip has the essential disruptive technology to make AI ubiquitous across a wide range of industries and use cases.”

If Intel or Habana Labs Ltd had what we have, he would have stayed put, glad he has seen the light, once again as with Dr Lewis, Steve brings
a huge network in this briefcase...... can you place a value on that, the answer is clearly no !!

Just my views......Tech.
No proof reading for Tech either ................................ Breainchip? .............................😂:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thank you. I was looking for that. Just under 10m traded today Chi-X 3,859,758 and ASX 5,889,853 bold won't turn off

Top Bottom