BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dr E Brown

Regular
Has Steve had three years out of Intel or is Habana Labs an Intel company?

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!
It literally tells you in the press release!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I hope like hell my theory is right. As of 29 Nov they're down to 80.5m. Almost halved in 3 months. All this buying back isn't driving up the SP. They might be using the stock they own outright to give back to the lenders. Some of it anyway.

View attachment 51379
Yep hope so.... it's certainly looking much better and almost down to January levels lowest of the year!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Wait! I just thought of something a bit interesting! Pure speculation on my behalf, but I wonder if our latest appointment means that we could expect, in the not too distant future, for Akida to be integrated with Habana's Gaudi 2 chip to help it compete, nay, wipe the floor with Nvidia’s H100 GPU?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Wait! I just thought of something a bit interesting! Pure speculation on my behalf, but I wonder if our latest appointment means that we could expect, in the not too distant future, for Akida to be integrated with Habana's Gaudi 2 chip to help it compete, nay, wipe the floor with Nvidia’s H100 GPU?

Don't forget we already have a friendship with Intel Fountry too :)

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Proga

Regular
Nice post CMF,

A number of Mike Davies replies/comments just highlight how far WE ARE ahead of Intel (years)...yet many articles that name both of us
would suggest we are neck and neck competing....that is so far from the truth, we've been commercial for some time now, yes we have
research architecture being worked through as we speak, but 2 generations out there already, even more advanced technologies in the
pipeline, going by what Mike has stated in that interview, I personally don't see Intel as a threat at all, and quite frankly, if their stock price
was yet half the current price of Nvidia I believe that they would have already made a play for us.

An important thing for many to remember is that, despite us spearheading this SNN technology, facing all the headwinds associated
with disruptive technologies, the amount of time to complete cycles to actually get to market is 100% going to directly affect all other
players ambitions as well, things may speed up over time, but as it currently sits, I see our current lead not necessarily extending but rather
maintaining the status quo, meaning no one company will leap frog us, only consider taking us over in the near future.

Great to see Peter comment on Linkedin....he rarely comments on that platform.

Tech.
My thoughts exactly @TECH. From reading all the literature over the last couple of years, you could easily get the impression Loihi 2 was being used in everything.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

toasty

Regular
My thoughts exactly @TECH. From reading all the literature over the last couple of years, you could easily get the impression Loihi 2 was being used in everything.
Shows the media power of the Intel brand.....something that we have yet to even remotely approach. That said, our latest hire might be able to help rectify that..........;)

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Yep hope so.... it's certainly looking much better and almost down to January levels lowest of the year!! :)
Not the way I personally like to see shorts "unwind"..

guy-on-fire.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
It literally tells you in the press release!!!
Thanks for that. I hadn't read the press release, just the LinkedIn stuff.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Not the way I personally like to see shorts "unwind"..

View attachment 51388
People should know, that assuming the actual short "float" isn't reducing, these shorts will just be placed at a higher level.

It's possible that the reduced short float, due to ASX200 removal and the high probability of positive news flow, is also making it more attractive, for them to pull them and have "dry" shorts (because all shorters leak a bit..) and have them available, to sell into a rising share price.

Especially if it's a strong move.

Nothing they like better, than feeding over exuberant enthusiasm and then buying back in the pullback.

They gotta be careful with this one though 😉

They aren't always as smart as they think they are..

tumblr_nhigrot25t1tszwcio1_1280.gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TECH

Regular
Shows the media power of the Intel brand.....something that we have yet to even remotely approach. That said, our latest hire might be able to help rectify that..........;)

Hey burnt toast, what sort of comment is that ! "something that we have yet to even remotely approach"

Give me air, Intel has been around for 55 years ! we at Brainchip were officially acknowledged as Brainchip Holdings Ltd in 2015, some
8 years ago, "remotely approach" FFS.

One guy doesn't make a team, but as you rightly point out "our latest hire
might be able to help rectify that" (along with the team)

Here's a question for all, would you prefer to buy our stock at around 18c or load up at north of $2.00....give me strength, a silver lining
is staring us all in the face, turn this shorts crap into a positive for yourself, rob a bank, bend over for the bank manager, but don't break
any laws :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: these stock prices won't last forever....anyone wish to by a villa, only $750,000 NZD :rolleyes:

Tech (Karikari Peninsula)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

mkm109

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular
Now I know who won't be put in charge of proof reading BRN ANN's before they are released.

I think this is a competition between @Schnitzel lover @David holland @Makeme 2020

It's a close tie.

Just wow. Stellar contributor's.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones…

Why don’t you spend more time on proofreading your own posts instead of constantly belittling fellow posters?

Isn’t getting the year wrong in an official ASX ANN so much more embarrassing than an anonymous forum poster’s typo?! Yet, not a single one of your inflationary clown emojis or sarcastic “Great post!” remarks was reserved for a comment on our company’s oversight? I’d call that a double standard…

You seem to insinuate stupidity and/or lack of education as the underlying cause(s) of all spelling mistakes. Let me remind you, then, that some slip-ups by contributors to this forum appear to be cases of too hasty typing or flawed voice-to-text recognition, a couple of posters are most likely dyslexic (which has nothing to do with their level of intelligence, by the way), and for many of us here on TSE, English is not our first language anyway. Just a number of other reasons why people make such mistakes. How do you explain yours, by the way?

F8E53D89-7AD5-4D01-B9AE-D721182B06C4.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Violin1

Regular

Why don’t you spend more time on proofreading your own posts instead of constantly belittling fellow posters?

Isn’t getting the year wrong in an official ASX ANN so much more embarrassing than an anonymous forum poster’s typo?! Yet, not a single one of your inflationary clown emojis or sarcastic “Great post!” remarks was reserved for a comment on our company’s oversight? I’d call that a double standard…

You seem to insinuate stupidity and/or lack of education as the underlying cause(s) of all spelling mistakes. Let me remind you, then, that some slip-ups by contributors to this forum appear to be cases of too hasty typing or flawed voice-to-text recognition, a couple of posters are most likely dyslexic (which has nothing to do with their level of intelligence, by the way), and for many of us here on TSE, English is not our first language anyway. Just a number of other reasons why people make such mistakes. How do you explain yours, by the way?

View attachment 51353
Well put. I invite anyone to google "Bob the angry flower" to learn about the English language.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

View attachment 51353
Wilzy

OG-BA076_201712_GR_20171213121258.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

mkm109

Regular
Is it mentioned or purely speculation
There were a number of points in the article that triggered my understanding that it must be Akida 1000,
Model zoo
accelerator
etc
However after going down the rabbit hole of the web site and looking at the IP portion of the MCU documentation I can see that it is an ARM IP solution.
So unfortunately I no longer think it uses AKIDA

• Thinking

Luppo71

Founding Member
Reactions: 5 users

Stockbob

Regular
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

View attachment 51353

Now I know who should be put in charge of proof reading BRN ANN's before they are released

• Haha
Top Bottom